What Happens in Vegas Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ao1701e
ao1701e
968 Followers

I roll her off me. "Oh dear I am not done with you." I get off the bed and stand on the floor. I pat the bed. "I want to fuck your from behind. Get over here."

Mary gets on her hands and knees and starts slowly backing up. I grab her hips and pull her quickly to me.

"Hey!" Mary yelps. "What happened to gently making love?"

"I am not technically making love right now. Right now I am pulling this ass." I spank an ass cheek. She lets out a surprised hiss. "To me, to make love to." I pull her hips to me and push back in her pussy. I rub the pink spot on her bum. "Too bad, I promised to be gentle. I could really turn this ass red."

Jessica looks at me. "Charlie behave!"

I smile at her. "Yes dear."

Mary looks back at me. "Promises, promises."

I hold her hips and firmly but gently start fucking her again. After a moment or two Mary takes Jessica's hand and pulls her down on the bed. Jessica crawls under Mary so they can kiss and lick each other's nipples.

I reach out and put my arm around Mary's neck and gently pull her up against me. "Hey." Mary softly complains. "I was enjoying Jessica's attention.....oh my."

Mary looks down. I look down with her. I see Jessica has reached her arm out and has started rubbing Mary's clit. I hold Mary to me and keep humping against her. "Are you saying you aren't enjoying this?"

Mary turns and looks me in the eyes. "No Charlie I am absolutely enjoying this. Please don't stop. I can't believe the two of you are getting me so worked up. They aren't earth shattering orgasms, but they are very nice. They are one after another."

Damn. I was going to start fucking her harder so I could cum, but after that admission I Have to keep the slow and gentle going.

I let my hand drop from her neck to her chest and play with her boobs. Squeezing and pulling on her nipples. Mary sighs and starts humping her ass back against me.

I release my arm from around Mary and nudge her back down. I push her shoulders down on top of Jessica and hold her hips as I just slide back and forth. In and out.

I keep this up for a bit. Mary's pussy is gripping on and off. The head of my dick keeps rubbing against the inside of her pussy as I push in. It keeps feeling better and better.

Mary starts moaning. "Please guys. I am so close don't stop."

I can feel Jessica's fingers rubbing her clit as we fuck. Mary doesn't make it 30 seconds. She starts bucking back and moans out. "Oh god."

She tries to pull forward but I hold onto her hips and keep going. Mary starts moaning. "Charlie please." and she tries to pull away.

"No way little girl. I have given you soft and gentle. I have held out and held out. Now you will hold on. It's my turn to cum." I tell her.

Jessica reaches back with her hand to rub my balls with her fingers as I fuck Mary.

"Come on honey. Cum for me. Don't be too hard on Mary. She is super sensitive. Cum for me baby". Jessica says to me in a soft almost sing-song voice.

I hold onto Mary's hips hard and start fucking just a little harder and faster. I am right there. Mary is gasping and moaning. Not a half a dozen strokes later I cum. I groan and hold myself deep inside her as I stand there panting for breath.

I let Mary's hips go and she collapses off to the side. Jessica spins on the bed cuddling her from behind. She hugs Mary to her. Whispering to her as she gently rocks her.

I drop down onto the bed propped up against the headboard. God I came so hard it almost hurt.

I look down and Jessica is still comforting Mary. Something looks off. I listen closely. Jessica is soothing her. "Let it out honey. It's ok. Ssshhh."

I look more closely at Mary's face. She is crying. I lay across the bed in front of Mary. I tilt her face up to look at me. "Mary, did I hurt you? I didn't mean...."

I can't finish my question. Mary grabs me in a fierce hug. "Thank you Charlie." I hold her and look at Jessica. She puts her finger to her lips. "Sshh"

I rub Mary's back. She half sniffles in my ear. "No man has ever been so gentle and loving with me Charlie. Thank you for showing me how loving a man should be. Jessica is a lucky woman."

I try to break the tension. "Did you hear that Honey? You are a lucky woman."

Mary slaps my ass. "And there is the brat."

I hug Mary and just hold her for a moment or two while she calms down. Jessica joins us and the three of us hug with Mary in the middle. Jessica starts kissing Mary's neck. "Did you get that all out Mary? Are you feeling better?"

Mary smiles and just moans. "Mmmhhhmmm."

Jessica looks up at me. "Good I am glad, because I didn't promise to be gentle."

Mary's eyes open halfway and she just moans. "Oh my god."

Jessica kisses the back of Mary's neck. "Mary, did you buy the vibrator I told you too?"

Mary giggles. "Oh yeah."

"Where is it?" Jessica asks. Oh

Mary whines. "Oh god Jessica. I need a time out."

Jessica gets up and moves to the head of the bed. Props up some pillows and pats the bed beside her.

Mary looks up at her. "I need to go to the little girls room." She hops up and walks out.

Jessica gets an evil smile and rolls over on the bed and opens the nightstand drawer. She takes out three items. The same vibrator Jessica bought in purple, a bottle of lube, and still in the package a butt plug. She starts pulling the plug out muttering "Oh you dirty little girl, you are curious."

She puts the toys and lube under her pillow. She looks at me. "Don't you say a word."

"No Ma'am". I reply.

Mary comes back in with an opened bottle of wine, and a beer. "Refreshments."

She hands me the beer and pours two glasses of wine. She hands one wine to Jessica and joins her on the bed.

The girls are at the top of the bed and I am at the bottom. We sit there and chat for a while. Jessica takes one last big swig, and empties her wine. She puts down the glass on the nightstand and turns to Mary.

She starts running her finger along and down the side of Mary's neck. Mary closes her eyes and sighs. Jessica leans in and kisses her neck and nibbles Mary's earlobe.

Mary moans softly. "I guess break time is over?"

"Oh yes it is Mary, and I have not promised to be gentle." Says Jessica. Jessica looks her in the eye. "Finish the glass and give it to me."

Mary smiles and swallows it down. She holds out the glass to Jessica. Jessica turns back after putting it on the nightstand. "I found your new toy."

"Oh boy." Is all Mary says

"I see you have been curious like you said."

Mary gets a confused look on her face, until Jessica reaches under the pillow and pulls out all the toys and lube. She holds the butt plug in her hand while dropping the rest on the bed. Then there is a little shock and fear. "I don't know Jessica." Mutters Mary.

"Oh, I do Sweetie. I am popping in the plug before I do anything else so when I am done Charlie can fuck that cute ass."

"Oh shit....can I have more wine first?"

Mary smiles as Jessica just hands her the bottle. Mary takes two big drinks, and hands the bottle back.

Jessica pulls Mary to her and kisses her. She wraps her arm around Mary and pulls her close. Jessica slowly slides them down so they are laying flat on the bed.

Jessica then starts working her way down Mary's body. Kissing her neck. Sucking and biting her nipples. Kissing her way down her belly. Mary is softly moaning and sighing as Jessica lavishes all this attention on her.

Jessica then sucks Mary's clit into her mouth. Mary gasps out. "Oh Fuck!"

You can hear Jessica sucking rather hard on Mary. She stops sucking and looks up at Mary. "Is this too hard Sweetie? Oh, no wait. We found out last night you like it hard."

Jessica bends back down and sucks hard and loud on Mary. Mary moans out again. "Jesus Christ!"

Jessica lifts up Mary's legs and pushes them back. She looks up at me from between her legs. "Hold them up." I move over and hold Mary's leg back and spread.

Jessica reaches down and pulls Mary's ass cheeks apart. Once she has them spread, her face tilts down and I am guessing by Mary's gasp Jessica is licking her ass.

Jessica holds up her hand with one finger up, and she coats it in lube. Mary just stares. Jessica reaches down and slowly pushes it in Mary's ass.

Mary's face goes blank and then giggles. "That's strange."

Jessica leans back down and sucks on Mary's clit some more. Mary continues to moan. Jessica continues to eat out Mary and then picks up her head. "I am putting in the plug before I make you cum."

Jessica pulls out her finger and reaches for the plug. She holds it up for Mary to watch as she pours some lube over it. Mary is just wide eyed and worried. Jessica points the plug at Mary's ass and nudges it in.

Mary lets out a little "Oh."

Jessica nudges it about halfway in. "Oh I feel that." Sighs Mary

Jessica takes a few strokes back and forth. She has it all but in Mary at its widest point. "Oh God. That is big, odd.." Mary then lets out a loud "Ugh!" As Jessica pops it fully in.

"Now let's see I think I was here." Jessica bends forward and continues eating out Mary. She pushes two fingers into Mary, and giggles. "It feels a little full in here."

"Oh but so good." Moans Mary.

"Let's make it fuller." Jessica pulls out her fingers and reaches for the vibrator. She rubs it around Mary's lips to get it wet with her juices and pushes it in.

"Oh Fuck. Jesus it's not even on." Mary starts humping her hips.

"I knew I forgot something." Laughs Jessica. She taps the buttons on the end.

The toy comes to life and Mary screams out. Jessica pumps it in and out, and starts whispering to her. "Come on Sweetie. Cum for me. Let it go."

Mary grabs Jessica's hand and holds to toy in her pussy. "FFUUUCCCKKKKK!"

As she screams in orgasm, she actually pushes the plug out of her ass. Jessica grabs it and pushes it back in Mary's ass. "Oh no Sweetie this belongs in your ass."

Mary just grunts as it pops back in, and she pulls the vibrator out of her pussy. Panting and muttering. "Oh fuck. Oh fuck"

Jessica taps me hands, and I let Mary drop her legs. Jessica then climbs over her on her hands and knees. She hovers over her so her tits are just brushing against Mary's. She drops her head down so her hair surrounds Mary's face and starts talking to her softly.

"Hi Sweetie. Was that a nice orgasm?"

"Oh Jesus yes. Why did you push the plug back in?" Asks Mary

Jessica giggles. "Sweetie you came so hard you pushed it out. It's not ready to come out yet. You are curious to try anal. That's why you asked me about it, and that's why you bought your plug. So now I have put the plug in your ass, and soon Charlie's hard dick will be in there."

Mary starts to complain, but Jessica bends down and stops her from talking by kissing her. Jessica breaks to kiss. Mary starts to say something and Jessica kisses her again. Mary moans into the kiss.

Jessica breaks the kiss again, and asks Mary. "Are you going to complain anymore?"

"Oh yes." Mary reaches her hand behind Jessica's head and pulls her back down to her to kiss.

Jessica pulls up. "Are you ready for Charlie to put his cock in your ass?"

You can hear the nerves in Mary's voice. "Are you sure Jessica?"

"Yes Sweetie I am. I will hold you the entire time if you want. You are going take Charlie's cock, and I am betting it's going to hurt a little, but you are a kinky little girl. I think you are going to like it." Jessica caresses Mary's cheek. "Do you remember your special word Mary?"

Mary moans out, "Yes I do."

I stand up on the hardwood floor. "Mary, I want you to stand in front of me and lean over the bed. I want to fuck you from behind standing up."

Mary stands up and looks at me. "Charlie..."

"Sshhh stop talking. I can think of something better suited for you to do with your mouth." I put my hand on her shoulder and nudge her down. She lets me push her down to her knees, and she sucks me into her mouth. Within three bobs up and down Mary has the head of my dick in her throat.

She is s doing a fantastic job, and I have to stop her or I will wind up cumming in her ass the minute I push it in.

I pull her up and kiss her. She looks me with a worried look. "Please go easy." She pleads.

I hold her face in my hands. "Mary, I would never intentionally hurt you. You know that right?"

She just nods her head "Yes"

"You just say there word OK?"

"Yes."

"Good." I kiss her forehead. "Now turn around so I can Fuck that ass."

"Oh God." Mary moans.

I turn Mary by her shoulders to face the bed. Jessica has moved so her knees are off the side of the bed on the side rails. I nudge Mary between her thighs and nudge her body down onto the bed. Jessica reaches up and pulls Mary into a hug. "I am going to hold you Sweetie and everything is going to be just fine."

Jessica is rubbing her back to sooth her. I reach down and start to pull on the plug. On the second pull it pops out and Mary moans.

Her ass stays open for a moment and then starts slowly closing. I can't have that. I pour some lube in her ass crack that flows down into her open ass. I pour some in my hand and rub it into my dick as I line up with her ass. I barely push and the head of my dick pops right in.

"Oh god. Oh wow." Mary moans.

Well that doesn't sound bad. I stay still and rub her bum. "Mary, are you ok?"

"I think so." I hear her muffled voice say. She hasn't pulled her head up from Jessica.

"Lets add some more lube and change that I think so to a yes."

I pull out and use more lube. Her ass and my dick are now a clear oil slick. I line up and my head pops right in along with about 1/2 my length.

Mary lets out a small moan so I go for broke and start some small fucking motions. I push a little deeper each time. Before I know it I am doing full in and out strokes.

Mary is moaning and gasping. "Oh my. Oh god."

Keeping up the slow steady strokes I ask. "Mary, are you ok?"

"Oh god yes."

Jessica giggles. "So I was right. You like it?"

Mary pushes up off Jessica a tad and kisses her. It's a very wet passionate kiss. She breaks the kiss and looks at Jessica. "I get it. It's full, and a little uncomfortable but oh my god it feels good."

I laugh and slap Mary's ass. "Well ok then." I grab her hips and start fucking harder and faster.

"FFffuuccckkkk!" Mary cries out. She is panting and gasping with every stroke, but nothing near complaining. She then surprises me. She puts her palms flat on the bed. "Harder!" And she starts pushing back as I fuck her. She starts gasping and panting faster and louder until she grunts and squeezes down on me. I stay buried in her ass as her body locks up for a minute. My feet feel wet. I look down and there are wet spots all under Mary. Oh she really likes this!

She relaxes her grip on me and I continue fucking. I stand up a little more and continue fucking her harder. Pulling her back to me. I look down and some lube is worn off. I pull out pour more on both of us and push back in hard.

"Ggaaaggghh!" Is all Mary manages.

I hold her hips hard and fuck her ass for all I am worth. Jessica is looking on in awe. Mary is getting a hard ass fucking.

Jessica speaks up. "Mary please tell me are you ok?"

Mary mutters at first and all I hear is. "Stop"

It wasn't her safe word but I need to be sure. I stop. "Mary, what did you say?"

Mary pushes back into me. "Jesus don't stop."

I go right back to full stream ahead. The wet squishy sounds coming from our fucking is loud. Her ass is squeezing me. Her ass cheeks are rippling. Her moans are right out of a porn movie.

I am not lasting long. I spank Mary's ass a little on the hard side. She lets out a loud moan. "Mary, I am going to cum soon." I spank her again. This time I notice with the moan she squeezes me in her ass.

"Cum for me Mary." SPANK. "Squeeze me some more with your tight ass." SPANK.

She doesn't stop pushing back on me. Gasping with almost every stroke and a deep moan and squeeze as I spank her. I can't take it.

With a flurry of spanks as I get to the point of no return. I grunt out "Here I cum!" The last spank landing as I Grunt and cum in her ass.

Her body locks up. She grunts, squeezes me like I have never felt and I hear some fluid splash on the floor.

It's not a moment later Mary starts to slump onto the floor. I try to grab her but I slip on the wet floor. Mary doesn't even register that she is sitting in a puddle. She sits on the floor and slumps against the bed.

Jessica is staring at us wide eyed. She looks at me. "Oh my god. That was Amazing."

I look at her and smile. "It seems so." As I look down and stare at her hand rubbing her clit. She looks at me. "I couldn't help it." And she stops rubbing herself.

I take her by her hand and pull her onto the floor. She realizes what I am doing and is just staring at my dick. It's a shiny and slick mess of cum and lube fresh from Mary's ass.

I pull her head forward. She is still just staring. At the last moment she opens her mouth and lets me push in. She slowly starts licking and sucking me clean. She pulls off me a minute later and I am nice and clean.

Mary then speaks up with a giggle. "She sucks you clean after fucking and cumming in my well lubed ass, and she calls me a kinky girl?"

We all laugh. I help Jessica up and then Mary. Mary's looks at the mess on the floor. "I have never ever done that. I have gotten very wet, but I mean oh my god. I have never felt like that before. Is that what it's like for you Jessica?"

Jessica laughs. "Oh no way Sweetie. You were in another world. It was so hot to watch."

Jessica turns Mary around to look at her ass. "Oh Sweetie you are a mess." Jessica looks at me. "Charlie her ass will have marks for days." She says a little miffed.

Mary moves to me and kisses me softly on the lips and looks at Jessica. "It was totally worth it."

Jessica takes her hand. "Come on, let's go get cleaned up." They walk off to the bathroom. I look at the floor. It is a mess. I notice a towel sticking out of her hamper. I pull it out and wipe the floor clean with it.

They come back into the room, both of them nice and clean. They crawl onto the bed as I head to the bathroom.

After going to the bathroom and getting a fresh beer I walk into the bedroom to find them cuddled together in each other's arms with their eyes closed. I clear my throat and neither one of them moves. I head to the livingroom to see if I can find something on TV while they enjoy an afternoon nap.

ao1701e
ao1701e
968 Followers