What Happens in Vegas Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"JESSICA?" Yells Mary "Come one really? I thought we were friends?"

Jessica sits next to Mary's head on the couch, and kisses her. "We are Honey. You were dry from your shower, and I didn't want him accidentally hurting you."

"But vegetable oil?" Mary giggles.

Jessica, come over here. She walks to me and wraps her arm around me as I fuck Mary. "Yes dear?" She says with a smile

I put my hand on her shoulder. "Get on your knees honey. I am going to give you a breakfast treat."

I pull out of Mary and Jessica sucks me in her mouth. "Nnoooo." Whines Mary. She reaches under her body and rubs her clit. "So close."

I pull out of Jessica's mouth and shove back in Mary. She gasps out in surprise. "I never said I was done. I was just giving Jessica a taste."

I put all my weight on Mary to drive her hips into the arm of the couch I have her bent over. If she is close I want her to feel every stroke in. I want her clit and pussy to be rubbing the couch as I fuck her.

I continue fucking her. Jessica is rubbing her bum and just teasing Mary's asshole with her finger. Just rubbing her finger around it.

Mary starts panting. "Please Charlie. Please. Oh god. Please."

I grab her and start slamming in and out. There is no holding back. I want to make her cum. Jessica is off to the side watching in awe. Mary's ass is rippling and bouncing as we fuck.

Her legs are just missing the floor. She starts kicking in mid air. Mary yells out "Ffuuuccckkk!" Her hips shudder under me.

I don't let up. "Mary, I am not stopping until I cum. We aren't stopping until I cum."

Her only answer is. "Oh Fuck. Oh fuck."

Jessica moves to Mary's head and holds her whispering to her. I don't last two more minutes. I can't take it anymore. I don't mean to say it as firmly as I do. I simply say "Honey.."

Jessica jumps back to me. Just as I pull out of Mary, Jessica is sucking me into her mouth. She doesn't finish her first bob down and I am cumming in her mouth. Jessica keeps the head of my dick in her mouth. She is holding my shaft in her fist and her eyes are sparkling and smiling up at me.

I point to Mary. "You know you have to share."

I have finished cumming so Jessica sucks on my head as she pulls off with a pop. Now she actually smiles at me when she moves to Mary.

Mary hasn't moved since I stopped fucking her. Jessica turns her head and kisses her. Mary gets a little more energetic with the kiss when she realizes Jessica still has my cum in her mouth and is sharing it with her.

They probably kiss a little longer than needed. Mary pulls back and looks at me. "I need help up."

I reach down and pull her to her feet. I hug her and hold her up. She reaches between her legs. "Awwww I had almost forgotten." She tries to give Jessica a dirty look. "Somebody poured vegetable oil all over me. I have to take another shower."

"I would be happy to help." I quickly volunteer.

"Oh no you don't." Says Jessica. "You go in there, we will never make it to breakfast. I promised Mary breakfast. We are both hungry. Not to mention women are used to cleaning up the mess men leave behind." Jessica smiles at me and they walk into the bathroom together.

I sit back in my recliner and relax. Part of me feels bad that we basically ignored Mary's needs last night. Today we will make that right. I am going to show Mary attention all day until we drop her off. I smile at the thought.

It's a good fifteen minutes or so when I hear the girls talking and giggling. I then hear my bedroom door close. I get up and walk to my bedroom and open the door. Mary is naked and drying her hair with a towel. Jessica is still wrapped in her towel as she comes to me. "Nope. No way. Out you go." She says smiling at me.

"It's my bedroom."

She glances down and my hardening dick. "Nope. He is not coming out to play. Go take a cold shower."

I sigh. "Can I have my towel off the door?"

She looks behind the door. Grabs the towel and holds it to my chest. Her eyes are sparkling, she has a big smile on her face. She giggles at me. "We want real food." She glances down. "Not a little snack."

"Hey!"

They both laugh. Jessica just points to the bathroom. "Shower. Now." She pushes me backwards out the door and closes it. I head into the bathroom muttering to myself.

I come out of the shower and my bedroom door is open and the room is empty. I get dressed and walk out. The women are sitting in the living room. Both with the elf shirts and yoga pants on. They look great.

Jessica walks up to me and wraps her arms around my neck. "Was your shower cold enough?"

I breathe in her perfume. "Nowhere near it."

She smiles at me. "Do you like our shirts with bras on?"

I glance at Mary and down at Jessica. "You two look sexy in everything you wear."

"Go put on your Santa shirt and lets go get some Real food. We are hungry."

I kiss Jessica, and turn to change my shirt as instructed.

We walk outside and I hold the front car door open. "Come on, it's cold. There is room up front for the three of us. It will be cozy and warm."

They both give me a weary smile and climb in. As we pull out I reach down to Mary's leg. "Mary, your leg feels cold."

I start rubbing her thigh. "Jessica, feel Mary's leg. Isn't it cold?" I ask with a big smile.

Jessica catches on and starts rubbing Mary's other leg. "Oh yes Honey your legs are cold."

Mary just giggles and shakes her head. Jessica and I spend the 5 minute drive rubbing Mary's legs. We pull up to the restaurant. I leave the car running, and I turn to the ladies. "Last night you were taken for granted a little."

Mary interrupts. "Charlie no...."

I put my fingers to her lips. "Shhh. You were, and Jessica and I are going to show you all sorts of attention today."

Jessica hugs her from behind. "I like the sound of that." Jessica tells Mary. Mary turns and kisses Jessica's cheek. I lean in and kiss Mary softly. "Shall we go in and have breakfast?"

I turn off the car and we head in. We all eat a great breakfast with a Mimoso before and after.

Mary gets up and heads to the restroom. I drop my card on the table and smile at Jessica as I follow Mary. I wait outside the restrooms. When Mary comes out I take her by the arm and pull her into the men's room.

She tries to fight me and hisses "Charlie, NO."

I push her against the sink so she has to sit on it, and kiss her hard. It takes just a moment for her to open her mouth and kiss me back. I reach under her pants for her pussy. I rub her clit, back and forth. She moans. "Oh god Charlie. In the men's room?"

I nuzzle her neck. "Tell me to stop and I will stop. All you have to do is say the word."

Mary moans. "Oh god. Jessica is right." She giggles. "You are mean. Oh god. Jessica is at the table." She grabs my wrist. "Charlie we can't." She looks me in the eye, and smiles. "I am saying the word."

I pull my hand out of her pants and smile at her. "Remember Jessica and I are going to shower you with attention All Day."

Mary puts her palm on my chest and sighs. "I have to get out of here." She turns and walks out of the men's room. Well I am here. I might as well use the facilities.

I get back to the table and I notice Mary's face is flushed. I didn't notice it in the men's room. I sit down, and as I sign the slip I look at Mary with a big smile on my face. "Mary, are you ok? You look a little flushed."

Jessica speaks up. "I think she has an itch that she really wants scratched."

"Anything I can help with Mary?" I ask.

She gives me a little bit of a dirty look. "No no. I think you have done enough right now."

We get back in the SUV and start driving to Mary's house. It's a little bit of a ride and the women start gabbing. We start getting close to her house.

"So Mary on a regular Saturday what would you do?" I ask.

"If I had no plans I would go food shopping."

"Ok. Point the way to the supermarket."

"What? No Charlie."

"Mary, what did I tell you was happening today?"

Mary looks at Jessica. Jessica just shrugs her shoulders. Mary's sighs. "Fine, but you are not paying for my groceries."

I just smile. "No ma'am"

We pull into the local grocery store and there is a liquor store next door. I send them in for food and I go next door to get beer and wine. I put it in the SUV and go to find them in the store.

I find them more than halfway through the store. I look in the cart and tease Mary on some of the selections. Jessica takes my arm, and loud enough for Mary to hear. "It would be a shame if Mary didn't want to... Eat....Certain things later after teasing her like that."

I jokingly put my head down in shame. "Sorry Mary."

She smiles at me and rubs my arm. "It's ok Charlie. I know you are a brat and just can't help yourself sometimes."

I wrap my arms around Mary and kiss her cheek. She smiles and pats my arm. "Brat."

She grabs a few other things and we check out. I load the groceries in the car and we all climb in the front seat. This time Jessica is in the middle.

She smiles up at me. I smile back. "Hi sexy. Can I help you with something?"

"I would say yes if it were dark out, but in the car in daylight. Nope I am good." Says Jessica.

I lean over and kiss her. Just a little deeper and longer than it needed to be. I then whisper in her ear. "Now turn and kiss Mary just like that."

Jessica turns and kisses Mary. At first you can hear a semi muffled complaint from Mary that is soon lost in the kiss. They definitely kiss longer then needed.

They end the kiss and smile at me. I just sigh. "Any other errands or should we take you and your ice cream home?"

Mary giggles. "Home James."

I tip my imaginary hat like a chauffeur.

We arrive at her apartment. It's nice, not big but not small. Perfect for one person.

After I carry the bags into the kitchen. I open the wine and pour two glasses for the ladies, put them on the coffee table, and open a beer.

The ladies come out and Jessica goes to sit next to me. "That's Mary's spot." Jessica smiles and moves over. Mary sits between us and takes a drink from her wine.

I reach out and take her glass from her. I put my hand behind her head and gently pull her to me. She allows me to pull her in and kiss her. I kiss her softly and passionately. I pull back and smile at her.

Mary looks me in the eye. "God that was nice."

I gently turn her head to Jessica. They get the hint and kiss each other. I can see Jessica's fingers in Mary's hair holding her head softly.

They break the kiss and Mary softly says "A girl could get used to this."

She is facing Jessica when I reach around and grab a boob in each hand and softly maul her. I then bend my head down to her neck and start kissing and nibbling her neck.

Mary just relaxes in my grip and moans in pleasure. After a minute or so I pull back and hold her shoulders while I spin her to face me.

Jessica one ups me and pulls on Mary's t-shirt. Mary just raises her arms and allows Jessica to pull it off. Jessica then pops open Mary's bra and pushes it off her shoulders.

Now Jessica bends forward kissing and nibbling the other side of Mary's neck while she plays with Mary's nipples.

Mary again just leans back, softly moaning while Jessica plays with her.

After a little bit Jessica looks at me and smiles. She holds up one of Mary's boobs. Obviously offering me her nipple to suck on.

I lean over to suck and just nibble on her nipple. Mary puts her fingers in my hair holding me to her. "Harder Charlie please."

I bite down a little harder and pull, she moans louder. I swap back and forth. Side to side as Jessica kisses her neck and whispers in her ear.

Next thing I know Jessica is pushing Mary back to me. I hold her to me. Reaching my arms around her, and squeezing her nipples while I nuzzle her neck. I look up and Jessica is removing her shirt and bra. Once she is topless she bends over and sucks on each of Mary's nipples. She then stands up and pulls Mary's face to her chest. Mary doesn't hesitate. She opens her mouth and sucks Jessica's hard nipples into her mouth.

I watch for a moment and I then put my head next to Mary's. Loudly enough for Jessica to hear I ask Mary. "Mary, the choice is yours. Do you want me to fuck you, or make love to you?"

Mary looks up to Jessica. Jessica pulls her to her feet. Mary hugs Jessica to her and starts whispering to her. They whisper to each other back and forth for a moment until Jessica raises her voice. "Mary, I promise you. I don't mind. I want him to. Now tell him."

Mary turns and hugs me. "Charlie, will you take me to bed and make love to me? Will you make slow gentle love to me please?"

I smile at her. "Is that what you two were whispering about? Were you afraid to ask me to make love to you? Were you afraid Jessica would be jealous?"

Mary just nods her head yes.

"And what did Jessica say?"

Mary looks at Jessica and then me. Jessica speaks up. "Tell him what I said Mary."

"She wants you to make love to me. She wants me to feel what she feels when you two make love. And I am the only woman she would think of sharing you with."

"Sharing is the correct term. We are going to share you. We are going to make love to you. We are going to make you orgasm. So now you should go finish getting undressed and lay on your bed. I want to come in there and see your sexy body all spread out and on display for me."

Mary hugs me tight, kisses my cheek and walks off. Jessica comes and hugs me. I hug her and slap her ass. She smiles and looks at me. "Get moving Missy. Naked and on the bed."

She giggles as she pulls away. "Yes sir."

She stops at the doorway to the bedroom. She bends over, reaches back and pulls everything down leaving me staring at her. She stands up giggling steps out of her pants and walks in the room.

I walk in behind her and the two of them are getting settled on the bed. I pull off my shirt and drop my pants. As I step out of them and look Mary in the eye. "My god I am a lucky man. I have a beautiful woman naked on a bed waiting for me to make love to her."

I crawl between her legs and gently spread them. I start kissing my way up her legs. Left, right, left a little higher with each kiss. I finally get high enough so I take my thumbs and pull her lips apart. I can see a little moisture inside. I lick her from the bottom to the top and run my tongue around her clit. Mary softly moans.

I look up and Jessica is hugging Mary against her softly rubbing and squeezing her boobs. I use my index finger and pull the skin back off her clit. I lean in and kiss and gently suck it. As I suck it into my mouth I hear Mary gasp out in pleasure.

I hear Jessica softly talking to Mary. "He does a pretty good job doesn't he?"

Mary just gasps out. "Oh yes."

I move down and start licking around her lips. Sliding my tongue between them. Sucking one or both lips into my mouth. I alternate licking and sucking her all over.

I have been at it for a couple of minutes. Mary's soft gasps have turned into louder moans. Especially when I play with her clit. I decide to focus on it. I start sucking on it like a baby on a mother's nipple. Suck, relax, suck, relax. In no time her hips start bucking just a tad.

I hear Jessica in a soft voice. "That's it Charlie. You suck her clit. I will pinch her nipples and we will make her orgasm together."

I look up and Jessica is doing a good job of pinching and pulling on Mary's nipples rather hard, and Mary is loving it. "Mary you want to cum for us don't you honey? You want to cum while Charlie goes down on you and I tease your cute nipples?"

"Please! Harder!" Mutters Mary.

"Honey, who do you want to be harder, me or Charlie?"

"Both of you Please. Please....."

Jessica and I both go harder almost immediately after the words are out of her mouth. Mary's hips buck up a tad harder. Her gasping and moaning get louder.

Jessica is softly coaching her. Come on honey. Cum for me. Let me watch you orgasm as I hold you in my arms. Let me feel you shiver as you cum. Let Charlie taste your...."

"Oh god. Oh yes. Fuck." Mary loudly groans. Her body shivers two or three times. I would swear her eyes rolled up in her head. From my point of view I could only see white. Mary wraps her arms around Jessica and hugs her as she enjoys her orgasm.

I crawl up and kiss Jessica. We break the kiss and she smiles at me. "Mmmm tasty. Kiss me again." I kiss her a little harder and longer the second time.

I look down and Mary is smiling up at us. Jessica wipes Mary's hair back. "Hi honey. Was that a nice one?"

Mary giggles. "Oh yeah."

I move back down between Mary's legs. I grab her by her thighs and pull her down off Jessica.

Mary sees where this is going. "God Charlie. Give a girl a moment to catch her breath."

My hips are in position and I push forward. I don't line up perfectly, I slip through her lips and then pop in. Mary moans as I push in. "Oh god."

I start with some very slow, long strokes. All the way in, all the way out until just my head is in her and back again. Nice steady strokes. Mary wraps her legs around me, and pulls me back each time I push in. "God Charlie you are a tease."

"A tease?" I ask in surprise.

"You are just going keep this lazy river pace up?"

I lean down over her and kiss her as I slowly fuck in and out. "Is it nice Mary?"

Mary smiles up at me. "Yes, and it could be nicer."

I pull up on my arms, and look down at her. "Mary has no one every made love to you, or has it just been sex?"

Jessica slides up against her. "Honey, has a man ever been slow and gentle with you?"

Mary looks at her now with a bit of a sad face, and shakes her head no. It takes her a minute but she finds her voice. "I have always enjoyed the soft touch of a woman, and hard sex with a man."

"Oh Honey." Jessica quietly says as she kisses Mary softly. "Trust me Honey a man can be gentle too.

"Mary, do you trust me?" I ask her.

She looks at me a bit shocked. "Of course I do."

I lean down to her and nuzzle her neck. I can hear her softly moan as I do. "Will you allow Jessica and I to make love to you? Will you allow us to slowly and gently bring you to orgasm?"

"Oh god how do I say no to that?" Mary says with a smile looking into Jessica's eyes.

I had stopped fucking her for the moment. I resume my gentle fucking. Just a little bit harder and faster than before. Mary closes her eyes and smiles as I resume stroking in and out of her.

Jessica looks up at me and smiles. I lean up a little and point to Mary's face and tits and mouth the words "Kiss Her."

Jessica bends down and kisses Mary's nipple. Mary's eye pop open. I look Mary in the eye. "Mary, I am going to make love to you, and Jessica is going to gently use her lips and fingers on you until you orgasm."

Mary rolls her head towards Jessica and smiles. "Whatever you say Charlie."

It is a fantastic fuck. Her pussy is constantly gripping me ever so softly. The tempo is slow enough to keep me from building up to cumming while feeling great. Mary's pussy is leaking up a storm.

Her breathing has been heavier for the last minute or so until she pleads with me. "Please Charlie I need more to cum. Please fuck me a little harder."

I reach down and wrap my arms around her and roll us on the bed. Mary is now on top. "Take what you need Mary. Let me watch you and feel you cum."

Mary starts grinding her clit against me. Jessica moves behind her and reaches around to pull a little hard on Mary's nipples. She knows Mary likes it rough and is trying to help her orgasm.

Mary is just grinding and grinding. Panting with almost every bump & grind. Suddenly her breath catches and I feel her squeezing my shaft and she just moans out. "Oh God."

Mary slumps forward and Jessica can't hold her up so she slumps onto me. She pants in my ear for a minute before sighing. "God that was nice."