What Happens in Vegas Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And here I was thinking I was the lucky one to have found the love of my life, and to then be introduced to her beautiful friend."

Mary bends down and kisses me hard. She breaks the kiss and I continue. "I mean sure, her friend is a little needy and high maintenance but I like her."

Mary slaps my chest hard and with a smile. "Brat. I can't wait to take Jessica's place." She looks at me and with a big grin she clicks her teeth together.

Jessica looks up and sees an evil look on Mary's face. "What did he say Mary? Was he being fresh?"

Mary moves down to hold Jessica's face in her hands and kisses her. They kiss like that for a moment. Jessica reaches down and starts playing with Mary's boobs. They break the kiss and they whisper, giggle and separate. Jessica heads back to me.

She goes back to teasing me with her hair. I am looking into her eyes. "How is your....oh god!" I moan.

Jessica giggles. "You like?"

"God yes."

"Look at me Charlie. How is my what? Talk to me while Mary rides you Charlie."

"Umm. Uh yeah. How is your bum. I gave you a good fucking there."

"And I love when we do it like that. I can't do it all the time. It is a little sore, but I can take it."

"Jessica, I don't want to hurt you."

She strokes my cheek. "Charlie I have told you I love doing it for you, but Jesus that plug was big. Then riding Mary with it in me. You fucking my ass while I was riding Mary. I mean oh my god I know I got fucked."

"Turn around and sit on my face." I tell her.

"Really?"

"Yes I want to kiss your boo boo."

She giggles and moves. I hear Mary. "Not yet please."

"No Mary Charlie wants to eat me out." She crouches over me and lowers down. I pull her ass down a little and when she gets in range I ignore her pussy and lick and kiss her ass....literally.

"Charlie!" She yelps in surprise as she tries to pull up. I have a good hold of her hips. She finally settles down and stops fighting and lets out a little moan. I hear her giggle. "Oh god he is licking my ass." I can't hear Mary but I can feel her change from up and down to a more rock and grind movement. I groan as I am licking Jessica. "Oh I think he likes that."

We stay like this for a while. Mary riding me, and me alternating between licking Jessica's pussy and ass.

Jessica lifts off me. I hear Mary complaining. "Party pooper." But she lifts off me. Mary crawls up alongside me. "Hi brat." She says.

"Hi Mary."

She leans in and kisses me. She lays beside me. "Don't look at me. Look at the woman you love. She is about to ride you."

I look at Jessica sitting on my legs slowly stroking my hardon. "Hi Honey." She says.

"Hi Beautiful."

"Would you like more than a handjob Charlie."

"Yes please."

"Would you prefer a nice blowjob."

"Prefer? No. I love your blowjobs, but I am thinking a little more." I tell her.

She moves forward rubbing her pussy along my dick with a smile. "Do you want to dry hump me?"

"Again a wonderful idea, but I don't think we would stay dry long."

Jessica giggles "No I don't think so." But she continues to slowly rub against me. After a minute or so she lifts up a tad and sits on my hardon. Swallowing me whole with a soft moan. "Would you like me to Fuck you?"

"Now you are talking sexy."

I like when a woman bounces up and down on you. I know they prefer to sometimes grind on you to rub their clit. But I love when Jessica straddles me on her hands and knees. The way she rocks back and forth feels unreal. The head of my dick rubs against her inside as I rock back into her.

She knows this and starts rocking over me smiling. I just moan. She caresses my cheek. "God, you feel so nice inside me. I could stay like this forever."

The only response I can manage is an. "Uh huh."

Mary giggles. "What's wrong Charlie? Cat got your tongue?"

I laugh. "In a manner of speaking. Jessica's pussy does."

Mary slaps my arm, and giggles. "Men are always such pigs." She leans in and says to me as she licks my ear lobe. "After you make love to the woman you love, and cum inside of her." She bites on my earlobe and pulls on it. I just moan. "I am going to lick my friend clean. Do you think you will like watching that?"

All I can manage is a groan. Jessica's pussy is warm, wet and rubbing me just right. Mary's attention is giving me goosebumps. "Oh god!" I say with a groan.

Jessica leans forward and Mary reaches up and guides Jessica's nipple into my mouth. Jessica softly moans as I suck on her nipple. Her eyes are closed enjoying the sensations as she rocks back and forth on me.

Mary reaches between us and Jessica's eyes pop open with a smile. I can feel Mary rubbing Jessica's clit. "I want to watch you both cum as you make love. The first one to cum gets licked clean first. Come on guys."

Mary reaches up to Jessica's cheek. "Cum for me Honey. Let me watch you orgasm as you ride Charlie."

You can see the lust on Jessica's face. "Keep that up and I promise you I will."

Jessica leans down over me. Her face right over mine. She is almost pleading me. "Please Baby. I am so close. God Baby I want to cum. I want to feel you cum inside of me. Please Baby."

I can't hold off anymore. I grab her face and start pumping up under her hard. She grunts with the hard thrusts. I then grunt and cum. I try to hold myself deep inside her but I can't stay up like that. After just a few seconds my butt falls back to the bed.

Just seconds after I cum Jessica drops her head beside me panting. "OH Yes. Oh God." It takes her a moment but she starts nuzzling my neck. "I never want to move."

We stay like that, relaxing and catching our breath.

All of a sudden I hear Mary say. "Ok enough." Jessica yelps in surprise as Mary rolls her off me. "Charlie, you won the who came first race." Mary crawls between my legs.

She reaches over and slaps Jessica's leg. "Jessica you made a mess of his balls. I will need to clean them too." She sucks one ball, and then the other into her mouth.

I can only moan.

Mary looks up at me and giggles. "Never had your balls sucked before Charlie?"

"No I haven't."

"It looked like you enjoyed it."

"I did." I smile.

She pulls a hair out of her mouth. "Shave your balls and maybe Jessica will try it for you."

Jessica giggles. "Thanks Mary, just what i need is another trick to do for him."

Mary licks up from my balls to the top of my dick and sucks me in. "Mmm it's like the best of both worlds." She says as she releases my now wet cock from her mouth.

Mary lays sideways on the bed. "Jessica come sit on my face. I want his cum to dribble out of you like soft ice cream."

Jessica laughs. "Oh you dirty girl." She moves and straddles Mary's face. After a moment of balancing on her knees she bends down and nudges Mary's legs apart. She then pushes her face into Mary's pussy and 69s with her.

I watch for a few moments and listen to the moans, sighs and slurping when I get an idea. I stand beside the bed behind Jessica's ass. Mary stops for a moment as I reach down and spread Jessica's ass cheeks. "Can I help you?" She asks.

I can see the combined juices on Mary's face. God it looks sexy, but I am here for something else. "Nope. I am good." I tell her. Mary goes back to eating out Jessica, and I lean forward and start licking her ass.

Jessica jumps when I first lick her. "CHARLIE?"

I just keep licking. "Oh God." She moans. "Two people licking me at the same time."

I lick around, I kiss, I suck on her butt cheeks leaving hickies I am sure, and I stick my tongue in her ass. She yelps out the first time I push my tongue in, but there is little to no resistance. I push right in, and she makes no sound that is even remotely sounds like discomfort.

Mary has a front row seat for it all. At one point she taps my leg. I stop, and look down. She stiffens her tongue and sticks it out wiggling. Ah, she wants us both to tongue fuck her. I do the same and she smiles.

I watch as Mary sticks her tongue in Jessica, and I lean right in and do the same. I stick my tongue as deep as I can. Previously I was just poking the tip in. Now my lips are against her ass.

"Holy Shit!" Jessica moans. She keeps panting "Please. Please."

I pull back from her ass. "Please what Jessica? What are you saying Please for?"

"Oh Please Charlie. Don't stop."

I give her bum a quick lick. "Stop what Jessica?" Mary is still flicking her tongue on Jessica's clit.

Jessica sighs and giggles. "Oh you bastard. Please don't stop licking me. I am so cclloooose."

I don't let her finish. I stick my tongue right in her ass. I am all but French kissing her ass. She gasps and moans. I feel what I am betting is Mary's finger slip inside Jessica's pussy.

I am starting to think my tongue is tiring when Jessica screams out. "FUCK. FUCK. FUCK."

I feel her hips shaking. I look up and she has a death grip hug on Mary's thigh, and a look of pure pleasure on her face. It takes a moment, but Jessica just falls off to the side flat on her back.

She has a very content look. She props herself up on an elbow. "You two are going to kill me." She looks at Mary. "I thought my clit was going to explode."

Mary giggles. "Thank you. Thank you. I aim to please."

Jessica looks at me. "And you just won't leave my ass alone."

I crawl onto the bed beside her and kiss her. I break the kiss and look at her. "Every part of you turns me on. I will not apologize for that or stop wanting to play with every inch of you. In the bedroom, a public restroom at the mall or a chaise lounge on a Vegas pool deck. If I want to play with you I am playing with you."

Jessica reaches up to me and pulls me into a passionate kiss that turns into a hard hug. She pulls away from the hug and again they get up again and head to the bathroom together. I don't even bother commenting. I straighten out the bed and arrange the pillows so three people can sleep.

Jessica comes back from the bathroom alone. "We are horrible people."

"What? Why?"

"You have barely had sex with Mary."

"I was planning on putting you both side by side, but you two tag teamed me. You rode me until I came."

"You need to go tell her."

I get up and walk into the bathroom. Aaww jeeze Mary has been crying. I walk to her and wrap my arms around her. "Ssshhhh. Sssshhh. It's ok. I am sorry Mary."

She looks up at me with red eyes. "Why are you sorry?"

"I barely had sex with you."

"You shouldn't feel sorry about that. I am an add on. Jessica and I play together, not you and me per se."

"I had a plan for both of you, but before I could make it happen you girls took over."

Mary smiles up at me. "I loved when Daddy spanked me. Is that wrong?"

I chuckle. "It's not wrong to like anything you may like. Everyone is different."

I spin her in my arms and turn us to the mirror. "Just take a good look at yourself. I would be crazy not to want to fuck you. I run my fingers through her hair. "Your beautiful hair all around your beautiful face with your bright eyes and full lips. Those lips manage to say kiss me, and I want to blow you at the same time."

Mary smacks my thigh. "Brat."

I reach down and cup a boob in each hand. I start gently squeezing and pinching her nipples to get them nice and puffy and hard. "What man wouldn't want to spend his life licking and sucking on your sexy tits?"

I move my hands further south and she puts her hands on mine. "That's far enough Charlie. I am all cleaned up for bed. Please don't make a mess of me again.

"Ok fine. I won't." I bend down and scoop her up in my arms. She yelps as I pull her to my chest and hold her cradled against me.

"So my lady I will carry you to bed and stop bothering you if you answer just one question for me. In the AM when I fuck you, do you want it soft and gentle, or do you want a good hard fuck?"

She smiles at me. "To be honest I was looking forward to Daddy having his way with me and just Fucking me. So I guess a good hard Fuck."

She smiles up at me and kisses my cheek. "Thank You Charlie."

"My pleasure little lady." I walk us into the bedroom.

Jessica looks up. "Wow you got carried in. I am jealous. Charlie get in the middle. I think both of us women want to sleep beside you tonight."

"Who could say no to that?" I hop on the bed. Jessica gets on her side of the bed and snuggles into me as she normally would. Mary snuggles against my other side. The ladies smile at each other across my chest. I fall asleep with a beautiful woman in each arm.

It's a few hours later and with age now I have to pee during the night. I manage to slink out from between the women and go to the bathroom. I walk back into the room and Mary is on her side, and the covers are now pulled off her ass. I stop and start and realize I am hard.

Hhhmmm she did say she wanted Daddy to take her. I cover my dick in lube. I make it super slick. I take my dry hand and pull up on her ass cheek for a better view and I line up and push in.

She is asleep, dry and tight. It is a hard push. I get my head in and she stirs. I hold her hips and push in hard. She screams and tries to pull away. I grab her hips and hold her in place.

"Nnnoooo. Please nnnooooo."

I spank her ass firmly. "Are you saying no to Daddy?" I bark as I start fucking her.

Mary turns and looks. "Oh god you scared me Charlie."

I spank her ass again. "Who scared you?" I emphasize my question with a really hard stroke in.

Mary grunts. "Sorry Daddy."

I spank her ass firmly again and she moans. "Were you really telling Daddy no?"

"I thought I was being attacked."

"Well you were. Daddy was having his way with you like I wanted to." I spank her ass again. I can feel her getting wet and excited.

Jessica stirs and looks up at me. "Really?"

"Jessica, are you questioning Daddy? Do I need to spank you when I am done fucking Mary?"

Jessica's face changes and a small smile forms on her mouth. "No Daddy."

"Good girl. Come over here and pull the covers off Mary."

Once she has the covers off I lift up Mary's top leg. "Jessica we are going to double team Mary. Lick your fingers and rub her clit."

Jessica smiles and licks her fingers and starts rubbing Mary's clit. Mary reaches out for Jessica's boobs that are within reach.

I spank Mary. She moans. "Did I tell you to touch Jessica Mary?" I spank her again before she even answers. She moans again.

"No Daddy."

But Mary doesn't move her hand. "Mary, I will keep punishing you until you stop touching Jessica." I spank her hard again. I am now noticing she is soaked. I am keeping a good steady hard stroke going. Mary is still playing with Jessica's nipple. I spank her hard again and she moans. I reach down and rub her ass to help soothe her bum cheek.

Jessica looks at Mary. "Honey stop. He won't spank you if you stop touching me."

I spank Mary again. This time Jessica is watching her face. "Oh my god Mary. You really like it don't you? I can see it on your face. First I see the sting, but then I can see the pleasure on your face."

Mary has a shy smile on her face, and just stares at Jessica.

Jessica changes her tone and looks at me. "Daddy she didn't answer me. I think you should spank her again. Not to mention she won't leave my tit alone."

I spank her cheek hard. Mary yelps at that one. I spank her again harder and she really gasps out. I want to find her limits. I hit her harder again.

"Bananas Daddy. Bananas!" Mary gasps out.

I start rubbing her bright red ass. "Sshhh Little Girl. It's ok."

I look at Jessica. "Get the aloe to rub on her bum."

I pull out of Mary. "Get that cute bum up in the air. Daddy wants to fuck you from behind."

Mary grins at me. "Yes Daddy." She gets on all fours and backs up to the edge of the bed. I line up and Shove myself in her pussy hard, fast and deep. I grab her hips and start a nice firm deep stroke as she grunts at the sudden invasion. Her grunts become constant moans broken up by a grunt here and there when I push in extra hard or deep.

Jessica has been doing her best to rub aloe on Mary's ass as I fuck her. She now has Mary's red ass nice and shiny with aloe. "Jessica rub her clit. I want her to orgasm so hard she sees stars."

I am pulling Mary's hips back to me as I fuck her. Her grunts and groans are becoming louder the longer we go.

Mary's starts pleading. "More.....please.....oh god."

I spank Mary's unspanked cheek from earlier. "More what Mary. Say it and I will make it happen."

I grab Jessica's wrist to stop her, and I stop. Mary pushes back on me. "No please. Don't stop. I was so close. Please Daddy. Fuck me hard and fast. Please Jessica don't stop rubbing my clit."

I start fucking her again hard. I let go of Jessica's wrist and look at her. "Do Not Stop Rubbing Her Clit Until I Tell You Too. Do You Understand?"

Jessica leans over and kisses my cheek with a smile. "Yes Daddy." She says as she pulls away.

I can hear and feel Jessica's fingers flying on Mary's clit. There is wet slapping, and fucking sounds filling the room. Mary grabs the sheets in her hands and puts her face in a pillow as she screams. Mary falls on her side away from us. Pulling off me and away from Jessica's fingers.

I look at Jessica. "Did I tell you to stop?"

Jessica moves back to continue rubbing Mary's clit. Mary lurches. "Jessica please no more. Please."

I move to Mary's head. "We found your pain limit. Let's find your pleasure limit. I have told Jessica she is not to stop until you cry uncle. Just say the word Mary and it will all stop, or you can lay there shivering in pleasure."

I lean down and kiss her. I look her in the eye. "I am proud of you. I know you are at that pleasure/pain threshold. Just say the word."

With her body jerking "No I like it....can take it."

I watch on as Jessica rubs her and Mary writhes. About a minute later she groans and screams. "BANANAS!"

Jessica pulls her hand away and hugs Mary to her. Rubbing her back and soothing her as Mary shivers. I turn out the light and pull the covers over everyone. I snuggle up behind Mary. She flinches when I put my hand on her bum.

"Sshh. We are done. I am just rubbing where I spanked you."

Mary settles down in Jessica's embrace, and after a bit they are both asleep. I realize that I never came. I will fix that in the morning.

I wake up again and the women are gone. I listen for a minute. I hear them talking. I get up and head to the bathroom. I take a warm washcloth and wipe myself off. I walk back in the room and coat my hardon with some fresh lube. I am walking out there and fucking Mary again.

I walk out. I see Mary in one of my t-shirts on this side of the breakfast bar. I walk up and kiss her cheek. Jessica sees me naked and smiles.

Mary smells nice. She has showered. She smells all fresh and clean. I turn her on the chair and she sees me naked as I pull her off the chair.

She starts giggling and whining. "Charlie no. I showered."

I bend her over the arm over the couch. She has nothing but the t-shirt on. I pull it up and push in from behind her. She grunts as I keep pushing. Still giggling. "Not in a gentle mood I see."

I push in hard and start fucking. She grunts with each stroke. Her pussy is tight and dry. "You said you wanted it hard last night. You fell asleep before I finished. This is part two from last night."

Jessica cums up behind me. "Charlie I am all for a good hard fuck."

"Sure it's not you bent over the chair." Moans Mary.

Jessica pulls on my hips and drizzles lube all over me and rubs some in Mary's ass crack to drip down. It definitely helps after a few strokes. Now I am giving Mary a good firm fucking. Just fucking in and out. Mary is moaning and grunting with each stroke.

I notice the lub seems colored. "Jessica what is this? It isn't lube."

Jessica laughs. "Nope. I was in the kitchen. It's vegetable oil."