What Happens in Vegas Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good job girls. You both look sexy as hell. Come give me a kiss and go get changed." They both come to me. I give them each a kiss and a pat on their ass. The sales girl is just staring in disbelief.

I look at her and smile. "What do you think? Do you think they will look sexy in them later tonight?"

She stares at me. "Um, yeah."

"Great. I will take two of each so they can decide which they like more and wear it tonight after the three of us get back to my place."

The girl is a deer in the headlights. She knows what I am saying, but can't believe it. The women come out. Mary looks at me. "Sorry we took so long Daddy. We were trying to decide which we liked more."

"Don't worry I am getting both for each of you." They both smile. "Do you need anything else?"

Jessica looks at the sales girl and then me. "Just ask baby girl."

"Can Mary spend the night with us?"

"Of course, that's the plan. I can't wait to spend the night with my two Little Girls."

"Daddy she will need clean underwear for tomorrow. Can we get her some?"

"Of course. You know what I like. Go get her some."

They smile and head off to the bras and panties. Jessica and Mary come back to me a few minutes later with two sets.

Mary looks at me. "Daddy they were on sale, are two ok?"

"Will I like them?"

Both Jessica and Mary answer "Yes Daddy."

The salesgirl rings it up and is just flabbergasted by what is happening. She won't soon forget this sale. We walk out and Jessica looks at me.

"That's one thing, what else are we doing here?"

"You need a new dress for the wedding reception. You can't wear the same one from Vegas. I thought Mary could help you find one, and I could watch the fitting."

Jessica gets an excited look and then gets serious. "Charlie, you are not buying me a dress."

"Ok. I won't buy you a dress." I say. In my head I am thinking, I am buying you and Mary sexy dresses.

We stop in two places and I just am not impressed with the selections. We walk into a larger women's store and they have a section with a big sparkly sign. Holiday Parties.

I wander in and oh yeah this is what I am looking for. I wave the women over and start pointing to different dresses.

Mary is pointing out one or two for Jessica. I hold one up. "Mary, you would look great in this one."

It's all black, with a mix of solid material over her chest and hips. With black lace and thicker bands of material holding it all together.

She smiles. "Oh my god Charlie."

"Mary, you would look Great in it."

She smiles. "Yes I am sure you think I would Charlie, but I have no big party to go to." Her smile is gone after saying that.

I walk up to her and kiss her. "You... KISS... will... KISS... look... KISS... great when you come to the girls' reception next month with us."

Jessica's face lights up. Mary smiles. "Charlie, I can't."

"Yes you can." I tell her. "In fact I know the girls won't mind."

I grab my phone and text Erin

ME - Hey punk

It takes a few minutes for her to respond.

Erin - Hey old fart

ME - small favor?

Erin - what's up uncle

ME - a friend of Mary's is in town the weekend of your reception can we bring her to your reception

Erin - For my favorite uncle and my beautiful wife's favorite aunt. Absolutely. You still owe me for getting you laid.

ME - excuse me LOL

Erin - I talked you up Big Time while we were in the big chaise lounge with Jessica and you got drinks.

ME - Oh yeah I remember that. But I don't owe you

Erin - Do To. Lol

ME - no I don't. I got laid BEFORE that party.

Erin - hey uncle

ME - yes niece

Erin - Fuck you. You owe me. You wouldn't have met her without my wedding

ME - I love you kid. Thanks

Erin. - Love you old man

I show Jessica and Mary the texts. Jessica's first response is an exasperated "Charlie! The way you talk to her, and you had to tell her we had sex before the after party."

"Erin is a lot like a guy. I talk to her on her level and she loves me for it."

Jessica then hugs Mary. "Let's find some dresses." They giggle and start really looking at the dresses. Before you know it they each have two different dresses to try on.

Jessica comes out of the fitting room first with a long flowing dress. The cleavage dives well below her boobs, with a bare back and a slit up the front just under her crotch. I just stare. "Oh Wow Jess!"

She smiles at me and spins. She stands in front of the mirror and looks at herself. I kiss her neck and whisper "You are gorgeous." I step back and I take a picture of her in the dress. She smiles and gives me a sexy pose. She giggles and then heads into the dressing room.

Mary steps in front of the mirror with the black dress I pointed out. It looks awesome, but it's really just a step or two above lingerie. The panels and lace leave a lot of skin exposed. I know Mary won't really be comfortable. I try to give her some confidence to wear it. I hold her by her shoulders and look her in the eyes in the mirror. "Holy shit Mary you look Great in that."

She looks at me in the mirror. "Thank you Charlie, but it's too much, or well too little." She giggles. "I couldn't wear this out." She kisses my cheek and turns to walk back to the dressing room.

I point the camera. "Smile." And I take a picture. Jessica then comes out and both Mary and I say "Wow."

Jessica has a red sequined glittery dress. It's strapless, and has a nice V of cleavage. It hugs her hips nicely and then flares out. It has a long slit up each side that shows a lot of leg. Just Wow.

Mary walks by her to try on the second dress and hugs Jessica. "You look beautiful."

Jessica walks to the mirrors. "She is right. This looks fucking fantastic!" I tell Jessica.

She smiles and stands there. Tugging at the top, smoothing the hips. "I think I like this one." She says.

I know I do. I step back again and snap a picture, just as Mary comes out. Jesus, her second pick looks great too. They stand together for a minute and I snap another picture. Mary is now in a one strap, silver dress. It goes across one shoulder kind of like a toga. It's real long with two slightly overlapping front panels with a long slit up the front.

I text Erin.

ME - third store. Two dresses later. I think we have a winner.

Erin - Holy Shit is that the friend?

ME - Yes that is Mary

Erin - Amy and I both think she is real fucking cute

ME - So you like the dresses

Erin - The dresses and the models.

ME - Down Girl. Hey thanks for letting her come and the dress advise

Erin - No problem. Trust me. I will collect.

ME - I know you will. LOL. GOODNIGHT.

Erin ends her chat with a panting dog emoji

They come out and I tell them Erin, Amy & I think the last two are the sexiest.

"What?" Says Mary.

"I was texting the pictures or the dresses to Erin." I turn the phone to Mary.

She covers her mouth with her hand and giggles. "They both think I am cute."

We all agree the last two are it. They go to get changed. They come out and I take the dresses and head for the cashier. Jessica tries to stand firm. "Charlie No!"

"No, what?" I ask.

"I can not let you buy me this dress."

I walk up to Mary and put my hand flat on her ass cheek just patting her ass. "Jessica, are you saying no to Daddy? Do I have to spank Mary right here in the store for your disobedience?"

Mary's eyes go wide. Jessica stares at me. I look at both of them. "Are either of you questioning me?"

Jessica looks at me, her voice softens some. "Charlie?"

I reach up and pull Mary's tights halfway down over the top of her ass. Mary gasps. "Which is it Little Girl? Does Daddy buy his Little Girls some pretty dresses or do I bend Mary over right here and spank her bare ass in the store?"

Mary quietly pleads. "Jessica, please no."

Jessica's face shows her resignation. "I am sorry Daddy. Please buy the dresses for us."

I pat Mary's half exposed ass. "Pull up your pants."

I walk to Jessica and I look around. The salesgirl is looking but couldn't see Mary's ass thanks to the racks. The salesgirl's eyes go wide as I reach out and pinch and pull each of Jessica's nipples. "You are going to pay tonight for that."

She moans as I squeeze both nipples. I see her look up and she realizes the salesgirl is watching. "Oh god!"

The salesgirl rings up the dresses, and just stares at us. The salesgirl turns to cover the dresses. She turns back to hand us the dresses. I take them "Thank you. My two Little Girls will look very sexy in them."

She just stares at us. I turn and walk out.

Jessica tries to apologize. "Daddy I am sorry for questioning you."

"That's ok. You will pay for it later." I say with an evil smile.

We are done shopping. We are walking back to the car. It has gotten cold now that the sun is down. I remote start the SUV with the heat on. We all get in the front seat. "To share body heat". I tell them, but we are all rubbing our hands.

"Ok, next up is dinner. Ladies the restaurant is a nicer one so please take off the t-shirts and put on your bras and regular shirts on." I pull off my Santa shirt and put my regular shirt back on and watch the girls for a moment both their nipples are hard. They are so different. Jessica's are the proverbial pencil erasers sticking out tall and proud. Mary's whole areolas sort of swells up with her nipple popping up just a little bit more.

I reach out and grab Jessica's nipple before she gets her bra one. I twist and pull on the first one and then the other. Jessica doesn't say a word except to gasp and moan as I roughly play with her nipples.

Mary watches mesmerized as I pull on Jessica's nipples. "Mary, since you almost got spanked because of Jessica's mouth. You will continue her punishment until I tell you to stop."

I take my hand away and Mary reaches out and starts pinching Jessica's nipples. "Mary hard like I was or I will bend you over in the restaurant parking lot and spank your bare ass raw."

I hear Mary whisper. "I am sorry."

Jessica just moans. I put the truck in gear and drive away. A few minutes later I see the sign for the restaurant up ahead. "Mary you can stop. Jessica put on your shirt and bra now."

I glance over and notice Jessica's nipples are rock hard and a little red from the abuse before she gets her bra and shirt on.

We are waiting to be seated inside, and the ladies decide to go to the bathroom. Of course while they are gone I am shown to the table. I wave to them and they walk over. I get up as they both slide into the same side of the booth opposite me. Just as they sit the waiter comes over with the drinks I ordered. They both take a drink and Jessica fidgets in her seat.

"Is there something wrong Jessica?"

She glances around and quietly answers. "No Daddy."

She fidgets again. "Are you sure your seat is comfortable? Should I ask for another table?"

Jessica looks around again. "No Daddy. I wasn't expecting my bum to have such a full feeling still."

"Wasn't it nice of me to make sure you ass is ready for later tonight?"

Mary looks from Jessica to me and back. "Am I missing something?"

I smile. "When I picked her up, I bent her over her bed and pushed in a butt plug. I want her nice and stretched for when I fuck her in the ass later."

Mary is about to say something when the waiter comes over for our order. We order our meals and he walks away. I look at Mary. "Continue."

Mary looks at Jessica. "Do you like it?"

Jessica smiles. "Anal or the plug?"

Mary giggles. "Both I guess. I have always been too afraid."

"Before Charlie it had been a long time. Last time was in college. A guy I was seeing would finger my bum, but he never lasted long enough to try anal. It wasn't great, but I think some lube, rather than spit would have helped a lot."

Jessica stops to take a drink. "In Vegas Charlie started licking my bum, and it felt real nice but it was late and I knew we couldn't rush anal without feeling like I was being ripped in two. I promised him we could try it another time when we weren't rushed. So when I decided to surprise him at the airport, I decided to really surprise him. I put a small plug in my ass in the ladies room before his plane landed."

Mary giggles. "So you like it?"

Jessica smiles. "With lots of lube, prep and a nice slow start, yes." Jessica looks at me. "And he really likes it."

They both look at me. "What can I say. It's really tight sometimes and feels nice."

They both giggle.

The waitress comes over with dinner. Everything looks great.

The waitress walks away and the women start giggling again. We have a wonderful dinner. I feed the women some extra drinks. They then split a huge piece of chocolate cake. Needless to say they are happy when we leave. I hand the valet a nice tip and tell him both women should get in the back.

We pull out of the lot and I was thinking of telling them to put on a show for me. Then I looked back in the mirror and they are kissing like two teenagers in the backseat.

I pull onto the highway and look back again. They both have their shirts off. Mary is still in her pants, but has peeled off Jessica's pants and is going down on her. I announce to the ladies, "When we get home I am pulling out the butt plug and I am fucking Jessica's ass."

I hear Jessica moan. I am unsure if it is because of what I said or what Mary is doing to her. I can't decide, but neither can I turn and look. I hate to admit it, but between the darkness and heavy traffic all I can do is listen to them. The never ending moaning, gasping, and slurping.

We are about halfway home when Jessica screams out. "Oh Ffuucckkk!" And she cums. It takes a minute but I hear them moving around again. I see both their heads in the mirror as they move around giggling and kissing. Then there is a pair of pants thrown into the front seat. That is followed by both of them laughing and kissing. I look again in the mirror and they are out of view, but once again a symphony of gasps, slurps and moans fill the SUV.

I am getting off the highway when I look at the pants that got thrown up front and I get an evil idea. At the foot of the ramp the light is red. I turn and look in the backseat.

Mary is being slowly and gently eaten out and fingered by Jessica. Mary is stretched out on the seat. Her eyes are closed. She is squeezing and pulling on her nipples and just moaning softly. I notice their clothes on the floor and I quietly pull them into the front. Neither of them notice. Now I just need to get home.

Mary is starting to get more and more worked up by the sound of it. I am going to put an end to that. The entrance to the complex has a speed bump. I don't slow down. My big SUV absorbs a lot of it but it still sends a big lurch through the car and the girls get jostled. I hear yelps of surprise.

Then I hear Jessica's voice. "We are home."

Mary whines a little. "God I was close."

Jessica then starts to realize something is wrong. "Hey where are our clothes?"

"I have them up here." I tell them

"We need to get dressed. Can we have them please?" Asks Jessica.

I pull into my parking spot and shut off the car. I turn back and look at them. "Did you two think it was nice to tease me like that the whole way home? Am I nothing but a chauffeur?"

The two of them just shake their heads no.

"What did I tell you I wanted you to wear when we got home?"

Jessica mumbles. "The lingerie you bought us."

"That's right. I have decided I like the babydoll over the one piece. Your tits and pussies aren't hidden behind fuzz." I turn and take the keys out of the ignition, and scoop up their clothes, leaving their shoes. "Well we are home. Once you are dressed feel free to come join me in the living room and we will talk about your behavior tonight and the appropriate punishment." I get out of the car and walk into the house.

I quickly walk to a window that has a view of my SUV and look. I can see it rolling back and forth as they move around. I look at the weather display I have at the window. 18 degrees and an 8mph wind. LOL. They are going to get cold fast in the SUV, and walking to my door.

They are going to have to cross the roadway in the parking lot. Then they will have to walk down a 40ft walkway into the courtyard where my door is along with 4 others in my cluster of condos if you will. They will then need to knock since I locked the door. I would guess they have about a 1 in 10 chance of someone seeing them.

I see them get out of the SUV and then I lose sight of them behind the stockade fence surrounding my yard. It's not 20 seconds later they try to open the door and find it locked. They then knock on the door. I open the door, but don't move to let them in.

Mary looks up at me. "May we come in Daddy?"

I step aside. "On your knees in the middle of the living room Now!"

They immediately kneel in the living room. I close the door, and walk over to them. "Stand Up!" I bark. They stand up, and I stand behind them. With every word I give them each a firm spanking on each ass cheek. Working from Mary to Jessica and back to Mary.

"Do.. SPANK...You...SPANK...Think...SPANK...I...SPANK...Wanted...SPANK...You...SPANK...To...SPANK...Keep...SPANK...Your...SPANK...Shoes...SPANK..On?" With one last Spank to Jessica to even it up. With the first round they both jumped. The second round Mary stood still and didn't make a sound, while Jessica hissed. The third round just the smallest sound from Mary while Jessica hisses louder.

"They answer together. Jessica saying "No Daddy."

Mary saying. "Sorry Daddy."

"Oh you will be sorry Little Girls. Take off your shoes and kneel." When they are kneeling I say "Don't move." I turn and walk into the bedroom.

I put the leather strap lingerie on the door knob. I pull out All the toys I have bought since Vegas. I want Jessica to really feel pushed tonight, and I am going to find Mary's limits.

I walk out to the living room with the leather paddle and remote vibrator in my hands.

I grab the remote vibrator and my phone. I set the range of power 75-100% and then put it on random. I walk up to Jessica, and show her the phone. She looks at the screen. I see her face change as she sees the settings. "Oh no." She mutters.

"Get on your hands and knees." I tell her.

She doesn't hesitate. I go to her face and push the toy in her mouth. She knows what I expect and she starts to suck and lick it. I pull on the antenna, and she opens her mouth to let it out. I walk behind her, pull her panties to the side and push it in. Once it's in I grab her hair and pull her back up so she is kneeling.

"Mary is going to get spanked for her punishment, and you are getting the toy at almost full power for yours. Do you understand?"

"Yes Daddy."

"Good girl." I hit the start button and she lets out a loud groan.

I sit across from them on the sofa. "Mary, come over here." She stands up to walk over to me. I give her a stern tone. "Did I tell you to stand?"

She kneels back down and says "No Daddy."

"Crawl to me."

Mary crawls to me, and kneels in front of me. I grab her head by her hair, and pull her head back so she is looking right at me. I quietly say "Say Bananas and everything will stop. Do you understand?"

"Yes." she whispers

"Mary, do you think your behavior was that of a good girl today?"

"Yes Daddy." She says with a big smile.

I laugh. "Oh really?"

Mary's face just drops. I look at her with a stern face. "Do you think it's being a good girl when I had to ask you twice to go into the ladies room and remove your bra?"

"No Daddy."

"Were you being a good girl when you were arguing with Jessica in the mall about me buying lingerie?"

"No Daddy."

"Were you a good girl when you questioned and hesitated to put on the elf shirt?"

"No Daddy."

"Were you a good girl when I told you to get clean underwear for tomorrow and you got two pairs?"