What Happens in Vegas Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No Daddy."

"Do you think it was nice of you and Jessica to have sex in the back seat while I drove home?"

"No Daddy."

"So for all those things, and Jessica's behavior at the store don't you think you deserve a spanking?" Her face goes just a little blank. She says nothing.

I stare at her for a moment and then point to my lap. "Lay across my lap Mary. I have to discipline you."

I can see her swallow and she lays across my lap. I reach down Yank on the flimsy thong. It tears right off and Mary gasps loudly at the yank. I grab Mary's head by her hair and turn her head towards Jessica. "Don't you ever stop looking at Jessica. I want her to watch you as you get punished. While she suffers with almost painful pleasure, I want her to watch you get spanked."

I surprise her with the first two smacks. Her body jerks a bit and she yelps in surprise. The next two Mary takes without a sound or complaint. I was going to do five, but I want her to feel it. I don't think it's bothering her yet so two more for six now. Still no response so two more and harder for eight.

I look up at Jessica, it looks like her first orgasm is hitting her. She is gasping and almost sobbing. Her stomach muscles and thighs keep spasming. Her whole core shudders. I watch as she falls over on her side with a loud Grunt and Moan.

Mary moans loudly after number eight. I figure she is trying to be stoic and not yell out if you will. Her ass is now red, but eight is an odd number to stop at. Two more hard smacks and now she can't help but moan and gasp with each shot and I stop at ten.

She doesn't move from my lap. I can hear her breathing heavily. I look up and Jessica looks half dead. Her face is one of pleasure and pain. has a look of shock on her face. I certainly have never spanked Jessica this hard or for more than five times in a row. She is usually hissing by number three or four.

I tap Mary's shoulder. "Stand up."

Mary stands up and her hands reach back to rub her bum. I was going to chastise her for rubbing her ass without permission, but I look at my pants. There is a wet spot on my leg. It is not a small spot either. It's the size of a softball.

I point to my leg. "Mary, did you like me spanking you?" I ask her.

Mary just looks at the floor. "Mary answer me, and tell the truth or I will spank you until you are crying and begging me to stop."

Mary looks up at me. "No Please Daddy no more. Those last few really stung."

"Answer me Mary."

She hangs her head back down. She can't even look at me. "Yes, the more you spanked me, the more turned on I got.."

I reach out and run two fingers through her pussy lips and they come back wet and shiny. Mary moans as I keep rubbing her clit. I take two fingers and push them up inside her pussy. I see her whole body quiver at the intrusion.

Just as quick as I push them in, I pull them out. I slap her thigh. "Go to my room and put on the lingerie I hung on the door. Once you are changed, sit on the side of my bed. I will be with you in a minute."

She looks at me and then Jessica and heads to my room. I walk into my room after watching Jessica writhe on the floor for a moment. Mary has on the leather strap lingerie I bought Jessica. Her tits look great in it. Held up with her puffy nipples on display.

I look her over as I enter the room. "Stand up, and spread your legs Mary." I grab the strap on dildo that goes with it. I kneel in front of her. I hold up the longer end. "You are going to fuck Jessica with this, just like this." I push it into Mary's wet pussy in one push. She lets out a gasp and moan, while her hips buck forward. I pump it in and out a few times and then pull it out. I flip it around and push the shorter end in her pussy and snap it in place.

She whimpers as I work the snaps I stand up and she looks down at the dick sticking out from her and smiles.

"Do you like the way that feels?"

"Yes Daddy."

"Do you want it to feel better?"

"Oh yes please Daddy."

"I am going to bring Jessica in here. You will say nothing to her. You will take her and bend her over the bed, and then fuck her like a man from behind. You may not stop until one or both of you have cum."

"What about the butt plug she is wearing?" Mary asks.

"Are you questioning me again? Do I need to spank you Again?"

"No Daddy."

"It will keep you from fucking her in the wrong hole." I say as I turn and walk back to the living room.

Jessica is rocking back and forth on the floor. She is panting and breathing heavily. I can see the antenna poking out from between her thighs as she rolls back and forth on her side.

"Hi Little Girl. Are you enjoying your toy?"

"Yes......Daddy."

"Have you orgasmed?"

"Twice." She says breathlessly

"Are you going to cum again Jessica?"

"Yes Daddy I am so close." I reach down and pull the toy out by the antenna. Jessica softly moans out. "Nooo."

It takes a few seconds, but Jessica lets out a deep breath and rolls over onto her back. I reach down and grab her hand to pull her up. She is dead weight.

"Unless you want me to punish you right now on the floor you will get up Now."

I pull again and this time she starts to get up. Her legs are a little wobbly at first, but she is standing. I smack her ass as I tell her. "Go into the bedroom. I will be right there."

Let's see if Mary can carry out her instructions. I hang back at the door to listen. I hear Jessica. "Oh god no. Mary, what are you doing?"

I hear a light thump on the bed. "Please Mary no. I need a...." Jessica then lets out a groan.

I walk in and Mary is gently fucking Jessica. I slap Mary's ass rather hard. She yelps with the unexpected slap. "I didn't say make love to her. I told you to Fuck her. Harder!"

Mary starts fucking Jessica harder. I walk around to the other side of the bed. I move so I am looking at Jessica. "I told you. You need to experience the punishments you want to subject June to. Mary and I are going to fuck you together."

Jessica just mutters "Oh shit."

"You have never had two people fuck you before have you? Do you like having something in your ass and pussy?"

"Not sure....very full Daddy."

I move so my dick is in her face. "Well I see one more hole open for business." I hold her head and push my hardon into her mouth. She doesn't resist, she opens her mouth and lets me in. I push in a little deeper and let Mary's fucking rock her back and forth. The whole scene is amazing.

Mary is certainly enjoying what the dildo is doing to her. You can see it on her face. Her boobs are bouncing with every stroke. Jessica's butt cheeks are rippling with the fucking and finally moaning around my dick as she blows me. This goes on for a few minutes but I have to stop. I want to fuck and cum in Jessica's ass not her mouth.

I pull out of Jessica's mouth. She looks up at me with nothing but lust on her face. She hangs her head down, and I notice Jessica is now humping back onto Mary.

I put my head down on the bed and with just a finger I turn Jessica's head to face me. "You are going to cum aren't you?"

She just nods her head. You can see the look on her face is a mix of emotions. Mary is fucking her hard and you can see a little discomfort on Jessica's face with the harder strokes. It is combined with the pleasure from getting fucked. She looks gorgeous.

"Cum for me Baby. I want to watch you cum. I want to watch your orgasm rip through you while you have a butt plug in you, and Mary is fucking you with a strap on."

"Listen, do you hear how wet you are? You are leaking like a faucet." I caress her cheek. I change my tone to a soft loving tone. "Come on Little Girl, cum for Daddy."

She drops her head and humps back once, twice and on the third time her body goes rigid and with her face half in the bed spread I hear her grunt. "GGAAHHHH"

Mary doesn't stop. She keeps fucking. I am guessing by her face she is close. I shuffle over to her. "Mary, are you going to cum?"

"I am close." Mary gasps

Jessica starts whimpering. "Please. Please stop."

"Tell Jessica she needs to suck it up. Tell her you are going to fuck her until you cum. You want to cum don't you Mary? Tell her."

Mary just stares at me. She looks at the back of Jessica's head. "Hold on Honey... I am almost there."

Jessica is flopped flat on the bed, groaning with every stroke. Mary has a death grip on Jessica's hips holding on tight. She finally pushes hard against Jessica and yells out. "OH YEEESSSS!"

Mary's grip on Jessica's hips relax and Jessica slumps forward. Mary slides off to the side and falls onto the bed beside Jessica. Jesus Christ that was Amazing to watch.

Holy crap I want to fuck Jessica's ass right now. I take Mary's legs and pull them into the middle of the bed. I pour some lube onto the strap on for the hell of it and pat Jessica's ass. "Ride her Now!"

They both look at me and moan. "Don't give me that look. You have both cum multiple times. You are going to ride her, and now since you felt the need to give Daddy a dirty look I am going to punish you both. I spank Jessica's ass rather hard. "You heard me." As I get off the bed.

I pick up the nipple clamps and tie a few simple knots in the chain to shorten it, and wrap the clit chain around that. I get back on the bed and reach for one of Mary's nipples. I play with it until it is puffy and hard and put the clamp on her nipple. "Oh fuck." She groans as it clamps on. I reach over to Jessica and pull her closer to Mary by pulling on her nipple. Her nipples are still hard so I clamp it right on. She moans as it bites in. I have them attached nipple to nipple diagonally across their bodies to take up more slack.

"You guys think it felt good going on? Wait until I take them off. You will really like that. Oh and if one of you moves too much and pulls them off...we'll let's just say you won't like when I re-attach them.

I kneel behind Jess and start pulling on the plug. This one is really stretching her ass as I pull on it. With every pull she moans. I pull harder and harder until on the third pull it pops out. She gasps out a loud deep "FUCK!" As it is removed.

I waste no time. I pour lube on my dick and a fair amount in and on her now open asshole. I push in and her ass takes me on the first push. "Oh FUCK!" Jessica moans out again. She and Jessica are staring at each other. I am sure they are whispering to each other, but I can't hear and I don't care.

I start slow strokes in and out. The dildo in her pussy is rubbing me as I go. I am not going to last long. I grab Jessica's hips and start pulling and pushing on her as I fuck her ass to get the dildo moving in her pussy and to pull on the chains.

Mary is softly moaning when I pull back on Jessica. Jessica is groaning when I shove back in. "Jessica do you remember how hard you came when we did anal for the first time?"

"Ugh. Yes. Ugh"

"I want you to cum like that again."

"So full...both of you in me...oh god...so hard to...". She gasps and moans.

"Harder? Ok but I won't last long." I start fucking her harder and faster.

"FUCK!" She screams.

"Do you want to cum with me? I am going to cum in your ass."

I wrap my arm around Jessica's neck and pull her up. Mary yelps as the clamp pulls off her and then lets out a long loud moan and I am pretty sure she cumming. It's hard to be sure from my position. "Grind your clit against Mary Jessica. I want you to cum again with my cock in your ass. I want to feel you squeeze me while you cum."

I keep taunting her. It's too late. I am going to cum. I reach around her body, I grab the chain and yank it off her nipple. She screams as I yank it off and her body tenses with the pain. There is no stopping my orgasm. Just as I start to cum Jessica screams, shivers and grunts. Her ass clamps down on me like a vise.

Her ass squeezes me, relaxes and squeezes me again a little lighter each time as her orgasm rolls through her. I pull out of her ass and fall off to one side, Jessica falls off to the other.

Mary lays there moaning. "Oh so close."

I can't leave Mary hanging. I reach down and yank on the strap on. I unsnap it and pull it out of her with one yank. She gasps as I yank it out. The inside side of the leather and her pussy are a swampy mess. I notice her pussy lips are all red and swollen. The leather must have been really rubbing her this whole time. I flip it around and push the longer end in her.

Mary lets out a loud "Oh Fuck!" As I start fucking her deep with the longer end. With my arm on her belly. I am able to pivot my wrist and hand very fast. It is almost a blur. Her pussy is squishing and slurping with every stroke.

Her head is rolling from side to side. Her hips are bumping up and down a bit as I fuck her and she just keeps moaning. "Fuck. Fuck. Fuck."

Jessica is looking mesmerized by the dildo fucking in and out of Mary. I start to lean over Mary's tit on my side. "Jessica. Bite and suck on her nipple. She likes it rough. Help her cum Baby."

I bend my head down and start sucking and chewing on her nipple. I look over and Jessica has the other nipple in her mouth. I bite and pull a little hard and Mary. moans loudly. "Oh Fuck. Please don't stop."

For shits I bite down a tad harder and pull harder. Mary just moans in pleasure and pain. "Oh Fuck."

"Please. Oh god please." Mary starts begging.

I let her nipple pop out of my mouth. "Jessica, kiss her, and shut her up."

Jessica looks at me a little shocked, but moves up and kisses Mary. She kisses her and whispers to her. "Come on honey." Jessica kisses her. "You and Daddy made me cum so hard. Please cum for me. Cum while Daddy fucks you with the toy you fucked me with. Cum for me while I play with your nipple." Mary starts to moan louder and Jessica kisses her hard.

Mary groans into her kiss with Jessica, and I feel some extra wetness splash around my hand as I fuck her with the dildo. Her stomach shivers under me. I keep fucking her as she orgasms and shivers until Jessica's hand rests on mine.

I lean over to Mary and kiss her softly on the lips. "Daddy is done for the night. I am very proud of both of you." I reach over and gently pull Jessica to me. We kiss over Mary. "I Love You." Jessica says before I kiss her.

I break the kiss. "I love you too." I pull her back to me, kissing her a little harder. I look down and Mary is staring at us. I pull back from Jessica and gently nudge her towards Mary with my hand behind her head. "And we both love you Mary." I say to Mary.

Jessica closes the gap between herself and Mary. "Yes we love you too." and they share a sensual kiss.

I lean in and start kissing Mary's shoulder and neck. Jessica breaks the kiss, and with her hand on Mary's cheek she turns Mary's face to me with a smile. I give her a hard passionate kiss.

We break the kiss, and Mary looks at me. "The sex I have had with you guys has been the best I have ever had. I don't care if it's Charlie, Jessica or Daddy. I have loved it all. I lean down to hug her. She grabs me with one arm and Jessica with the other. Hugging us both to her and rocking back and forth.

We break the hug, and we all stretch out on the bed with Mary in the middle. We lay like that for a few minutes. Jessica then stirs and sits up. She pulls Mary's arm. Let's go to the powder room. The two of them head to the bathroom and I lay back to relax.

Not two minutes later Jessica is screaming my name. "CHARLIE!" Oh god what's going on? I hop up and head to the bathroom to find Mary leaning up against the sink and Jessica is staring at her red ass.

"Look what you did to her bum." Jessica says to me.

I look at Mary's ass. "Yup I spanked her, and she really liked it."

I get an exasperated. "Charlie!"

I take Mary by the shoulders and turn her to me. "Mary, I want you to be honest. Do you think I was too hard?"

She just shakes her head no. I step behind her and hug her to me. I cup a boob in each hand and softly squeeze and pinch each nipple. "Mary, use your words please and tell Jessica. Was I too hard? Did you like it?"

Mary rolls her head back against me as I tease her nipples. Jessica giggles. "No fair. No badgering the witness."

I lean down against Mary's head. I pinch her nipples a little harder. "Tell her Mary. Was I too hard? Did I hurt you?"

She gasps out as I pinch harder. "Fuck!" She opens her eyes and looks at Jessica. "Honestly Jess. The last couple really stung, but I Really liked it. I was soaked by the time he was done. And the nipple clamp...wow that stung going on and coming off, but after the sting was Amazing pleasure that put me over the top and made me orgasm."

I pinch and pull on her nipples a little hard. "Mary, do you like the way I am playing with your nipples now? Does it hurt or feel good? Tell Jessica."

She moans as I pull on her nipples. "Jessica I can't explain it. Does it sting? Yes, but oh my god I am getting wet again."

"Mary, tell Jessica your safe word."

"Bananas."

"What? You have a safe word? When did that happen?" Jessica says surprised.

I continue to pull on her nipples. "When you two were on your knees in the living room. I told her before I started spanking her. I stopped because she got red."

I grab Mary by the chin and turn her to me. "Next time you need a spanking there will be no stopping until you cry Uncle."

She smiles at me. "I can't wait Charlie, or should I say Daddy?" And she kisses me.

Jessica has her hand over her mouth giggling. "Oh Mary, you have a kinky side don't you?"

I let Mary go. She wiggles back against me. Grinding her ass against my hardon. "Oh Jess he likes it too it seems."

"Hey in my defense you two have had multiple orgasms to my one. Why don't you two get cleaned up." I reach under the vanity and pull out some aloe. "Mary, Jessica can rub some aloe into your bum."

"Then I want to make love to my two favorite women."

Jessica smiles. "Ok smooth talker out you go."

I step closer to Jessica. She smiles at me and backs up. I smile and reach out for her. I pull her to me. "I should check your bum too."

I reach behind her and she swats my hand away. "Charlie, no I am a mess."

"I know I helped make that mess." I reach back behind her and her ass crack is slick. "I need to do a wellness check."

Jessica tries to get firm with me. "Charlie No!"

I reach again. This time Jessica has a pleading look. "Please Charlie?"

Mary turns to me. "Out you go Mr."

"Wait, I am getting kicked out of my own bathroom?"

They look at each other and smile. They start walking towards me and start pushing me out. "Yes". And they close the door.

I am laying on the bed relaxing with my eyes closed when I feel the bed move. They are both climbing on the bed. They are both in the new baby dolls without the panties. They are all cleaned up, hair brushed, fresh lipstick and perfume.

"Santa, are you ready for round two?" Mary asks me with a huge smile on her face.

"Fuck Yes." I answer.

They giggle. I go to get up. Jessica puts her hand on my chest. "Lay back Santa. Your Elves are going to take care of you."

Jessica leans forward and lets her hair fall forward. It's just long enough to get in my face. She knows I love the smell of her hair. She just hovers over me letting her hair hang down in my face. "Hi honey." She whispers to me.

I start to answer "Hi...." But my voice catches. Mary has started blowing me.

Jessica just continues to let her hair softly drag across my face. I can't help but inhale the fragrance and smile. So softly she asked me. "Honey, is Mary bothering you?"

"No no not at all."

I pull gently on her hair. Jessica allows me to pull her to me and kisses me. She breaks the kiss and smiles at me. "I have to go."

Mary stops blowing me and they swap places. Mary is just lowering her face down to me when Jessica sucks me into her mouth and I let out a small moan. Mary looks back and smiles. She flips her hair to one side and kisses me. She breaks the kiss and holds my cheek. "I am so glad Jessica found you. She is such a lucky woman to finally find real love."