What Have I Done - Continued Pt. 03

Story Info
Decision need made.
3.5k words
10.4k
13
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 07/08/2023
Created 06/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 3

This has been renumbered to meet publishing needs

When I got to Greg's place I punch in the code he had for me and drove into his compound. I parked in front of the garage doors and shut everything off. I just sat there trying to get my composure. My pussy was soaked, I was nervous. I felt lust setting in again. It was surging through me. I knew his cock would be in me soon and I craved this.

I still had the words of my husband rattling around in my head, so strong and forceful. So much not like him. I was worried about what that meant. This could all turn out great or a few hours of lust could blow up and ruin everything. The scandal would ruin my marriage, my business, and my life. What was I fucking doing?

I took a deep breath and looked at the logic of at least this visit to get the money that the video earns. But what is up with Mark? Again, my words from the other night came back to me What have I done? Now I am more worried also about where will this lead. I have heard horror stories of marriages breaking up over this or the husband being so into this he gives his wife away just so he can jerk off to the videos. I am now making myself panic. Deep breaths taken, I open the door and head to his front door. It feels weird to be this confident and proud of my body and know I am on full display for anyone that might drive by his gate and I am now turned on by it. I am almost strutting in just heels, garter, stocking, and this half-cup bra, which leaves my tits fully exposed and supported. My nipples are rock hard and my pussy is drippy.

Greg greets me and looks over my appearance, smiles asks me to spin.

Greg: Carol do you have all the documents cause we are taking care of business first? We need to get everything in so you get paid. Your video is selling very well.

I was disappointed that he had not commented on the outfit. I was very happy it was selling well. I did not expect that, but damn, okay then.

We went to his home office and started entering my information and data. I slipped under the desk and pulled his cock out of his shorts. All he had on was workout shorts, very loose-fitting, and a snug T-shirt. So getting to him was not hard. Funny he was so into getting all the data in he was surprised when I touched him, let alone grab his cock and stuff it in my mouth. I was going down the rabbit hole. This time I did not care. Mark knew I was here and had given his lukewarm approval. I knew I would pay later, but right now, This moment, it was his cock and the rabbit hole for me.

Greg: Whoa, whoa, whoa, Carol you are getting a bit ahead of this process. I need you to get your head back into the business side, lust later. Damn, babe are you trying to suck my balls through the tip of my cock.

I was so intent on swallowing all his dick and throating him like he had taught me mostly that all I did was mumble when he told me business first. Instead of stopping, I redoubled my efforts to suck him dry. I slowly licked up And down his shaft, then wrapped my lips around him and very slowly slide down his shaft as his cock was getting harder than I think he expected. I was taking his cock deep in my throat, even allowing gagging noises as I am told men love to hear that. It felt like my throat was being stretched more than last time. I slide off of his pulsing shaft every bit as slowly as I slide down it. I heard his typing stop and his moaning start. Since I was under his desk he could not easily reach my head. This was strategic on my part for a reason. I have not formed any love for having my head grabbed and held still while I get my face fucked. I still need some control.

His moaning and attempts to thrust deeper told me Greg was ready to send me ropes of his cum. I pulled back to just his helmet in my mouth. I started sucking on just his helmet like I do a straw in a malt. Now and then I will slide up and down. It did not take long before I heard a deep growl-type moan and I felt rope after rope shooting off into my mouth. I swallowed it all. I swallowed like a greedy animal afraid I would not get feed or water again. I slide off to just the helmet again and sucked on it till no more cum was available. Then I licked his cock and balls all over till he went soft as there was nothing left in him to get.

Greg: Fuck girl, are you done, we got business and after that, I need time to recover.

Me: Sure let's do this now.

I still have no idea why he can make me so primal and sexual and my hubby can not bring this side of me out. But on the other hand, Gregg does not stir the love, romance, and needs that Mark does. I feel like I am a sexual Jekyll and Hyde. I need what my hubby gives me in everything because he is my everything, but, a very big but, I found a primal darker side that needs attention. I am finding I need both to feel complete.

We finished up all the entries of information for the direct transfer of payments to my checking, my private no one knows I have it account. I did not even tell Gregg that this one was a double secret private. I just let him believe it was my everyday account. We did a photo ID thing and a certification thing for my acting/porn name and it is related to me.

Gregg: Let's go to the viewing room and let me show you what video 2 looks like. It is more raw.

Me: Raw how?

Greg: It has the rougher stuff, slapping spanking, and piss drinking.

Me: Oh

The next 35 minutes were very uncomfortable for me as I did not realize when I was doing all that, you know lost in lust, how intense and taboo it looked. At least to me. His cock was so hard I was afraid when I decided to watch the last 15 minutes with Greg's cock lodged deep in my cunt. Figuring lust would make this better. More maddening was he did nothing. No thrusting or rocking. He intently watching the video. I was working myself into a tizzy. I was sliding up and down his hard shaft and moaning and panting. I was working myself right to a climax.

Me: Oh fuck Daddy, fuck I am cumming I am ...... ohhhhh. Ohhhh, fuck fuck fuck.

Yep, that is what my mouth was uttering as I bounce fast up and down. I was cumming all over his cock.

Greg: You done? Business isn't quite over, you know Daddy will have to punish you for not waiting for pleasure.

Me: Oh goodie Daddy, spanking? Piss? Slapping?

I could not believe that was coming out of my mouth, but there it was. I was triggered into my needy primal self. Greg, well he just laughed.

Greg: I believe you saw most of that before your hornies took over. Are you willing to release that as your second video?

Me: Yes. I really like that it shows the nasty primal side of my sexuality and I am masked through it. Just not ready to be exposed doing all those things to the world to know you know, to that completely. I do have an interesting offer from a female friend of mine I was explaining what I had done, I mean completely explained everything, just not names. We ended up fucking in my office, then showering together. I told her before Mark, Daddy. She offered to help if we ever decide to do girl-girl stuff she wants in. I even agreed to split my income 50-50 on those videos and stuff.

What do you think Daddy?

Greg: I am willing once I meet her and see how you two work and dick her down myself. Have you thought of doing an OF account and you two do things there also? You know you can make huge money.

Me: Greg if you haven't figured it out, huge money is not the thing, even when you pimped me, it was just the act of being sold or selling myself that made it so, well, I am not still not sure on that. I have not figured it out. And my friend is not about the money specifically either. I think both of us here know that as soon, if ever, these cravings disappear so will I.

Greg: I mean I was just thinking since it is my observation, part of you likes your body displayed and loves to perform sexual acts. I was thinking that might be a better venue than porn videos. I will still do those.

It was about this time we finished watching his latest creation from that night of videoing. He asked what I thought. To be honest I barely saw it, I was rubbing my clit, getting turned on just listening to him talk about me as he was. I felt like property and like a star and something he cherished. Sadly I have not gotten this from my husband in a while. We had fallen into a comfort zone of a daily grind with sex once or twice a weekday and at least once on the weekend. But he stopped really being like at the start. Worse he is encouraging my behavior.

Me: I think you did great, if you want to put it up, go for it.

I am still dressed as I was walking in the door and Greg is still just in the snug t-shirt. He big semi-hard cock hanging out. He pulled a laptop out of nowhere and tapped away on it then told me he had just sent it over to his friend. I will be posted by morning he noted.

He finally turned his attention to me and what I was wearing. He grinned when he realized it was what I was supposed to do the pictures in after "that night" but panicked and chose to put the brakes on while I gathered myself. He gave an old-style wolf whistle then said come here my hot sexy whore and let daddy fuck you slut cunt. I was practically a flowing stream of love juice. It was running down the inside of my thighs. There is something so nasty and sexy about the way he says those things. I have never liked to be called names until Greg.

I walked to him and he did something I had never done and I was not expecting or prepared for. He grabbed me by the hair on the back of my head and pulled me in for one of his tongue probing passionate kisses. His hands slid down to my ass cheeks. He gripped my ass and lifted me up and I instinctively wrapped my legs around him as I still kissed him. Then he surprises me. He fucking impaled my balls deep in one swift drop onto his huge black cock. I convulsed into an immediate massive orgasm. He just topped the largest he had given me last time. I thought the head of his dick was in my throat he was so deep. It was so sudden and intense and complete that as the tingling and shaking, and then quiver washed over me, well, I nearly passed out. I fought that because I wanted, no I needed to feel all this. I needed this moment.

Greg: Tell me who you are and what you want Carol.

Me: (Trying to get him to start lifting me up and down on his cock) I, fuck, Jesus, fuck, I am I am oh baby, daddy, don't just, Fuck I am you whore, you cock slut, fuck not I am your slut. Fuck fuck fuck, please, please.

I remember all this as I was fighting to not pass out from the intensity, and his question hit deep at the heart of my issue, and my primal need to be fucked by this man at this moment. So it is easy to relive it.

Greg: Not good enough:

He lift me and held just the head of his cock in me and pulled me tight against him so all I could do was rock just a little. Now this helped some of my needs but not what I wanted. I was going crazy wanting to climax at the same time trying to remember the magic words.

While my brain was searching and my body was begging and yearning for more, he moved me. Slowly, very slowly down the shaft of his cock that was pulsing and felt like it was growing inside me. It felt larger than ever before. This was the most incredible feeling I have had with a cock inside my cunt. I slowly descended till I was balls deep again. Then he started the reverse lifting me agonizingly slow back up his shart. He had not said a word, waiting for my reply.

It hit me. The one thing he tried to get me to say before but I refused to say it as he wanted as it felt like a betrayal to Mark and a surrender and commitment to him. I am not sure I am ready.

Me: I don't know I can think I am in too much need.

He stopped and held me there.

Greg: Then this torture goes on until you can say it.

He just held me there for what seemed like minutes, but I know not very long, then back to slow motion movement. The next time he was balls deep, he started walking towards another room. I was sure it was towards the kitchen or dining room. He then stopped suddenly and told me to lean back and look him in the eyes and tell him I don't know or say what he wants to hear.

I just moan and quietly begged him to stop and let's just fuck. He lifts me all the way off his cock. I thought he was going to set me down. No, not him, he dropped me onto his cock like the first time and with the same reaction on my part. My body went into all sorts of reactions to a bigger climax than before.

Me: Okay okay okay, you win. I am your fucking whore property. All of me belongs to you. Please use me anyway you want Daddy.

He pounded into me and he walked sort of and we ended up when he stopped in his breakfast nook area. I was now having one long climax building to a mind-blowing orgasm, I felt it was almost there.

He whispered in my ear, I better get there quick as he was fast approaching his moment. I closed my eyes and relaxed and let all the sensations of how he was fucking me and what I had said and how surreal this all felt. Then the lights went out so to speak.

I am not sure how to explain it, but I felt like I was not in my body as it triggered squirting, convulsing, quivering, moaning begging and I am not sure what all I said and I have no clue if Greg said anything. I just know in the midst of all this, his cock felt huge, and my cunt felt like it was trying to tear his cock off him. It grew it pulsed then it erupted in me. While in the past I knew he or for that matter any of the guys in my sexual life, was cumming by the sensations, I never felt the cum or the ejaculation itself. This time was different. I was so into whatever state I was in, that I could feel every pulse, every rope of cum spewing into me, and muscle inside my cunt spasm and I was in heaven. This was something I had never ever experienced and it was wonderful and overwhelming.

As his cock was still pulsating inside me he lowered me down until my ass was on his breakfast nook table. He slowly lowered me backward so I was laying down. I was still moaning and panting. I had my eyes open staring at him with what I know was lust, love, and animal desires. He had not said a word since I blurted out what I had said. While still in me he started undressing me taking each leg into the air and removing my heel and then stocking. Once those were off he removed my garter belt and finally the bra. He had dropped them into a pile on the chair next to him.

Greg: Babygirl, just lay back hands and arms off to the side comfortably and close your eyes and just soak it all in. I just have one more thing then you can leave.

Greg: I know you said it just to please me and that's fine, I get it that you love him in the right ways. But I am not quite done. So you get one last load of my golden nectar. Just relax and lay there.

Me: I need to be dressed in just what you took off and filled with cum when I go home. He did not want me to clean up just come home cum filled and nasty so he can see how it feels to fuck a stretch-out whore cunt.

I could feel his cock slowly going soft while still inside me. My eyes closed and babbling I had no clue what he was really doing. It finally slipped out and when it did I felt like he stuff something inside me. But what I love was his huge semi-hard dick flopped onto my cunt and belly. It just lay there.

Greg: Sorry about this, but I used a stocking to plug your fuck hole to keep everything in for your man at home. When you get there just pull it out and put it on, or let him pull it out before he fucks your gaping hole.

I just moaned hearing all the nasty talk. Then I was surprised when I felt warm wetness and then it burst into a gusher. As his cock lay on my belly he start peeing on me. He did very little to control it. The stream was hard enough it was spraying my face tits, well everywhere. He said nothing. When it finally petered out (pun intended), he grabbed my hand and lifted me up to a sitting position, and said clean up baby girl, you know my rule. I licked suck and even used my hair like he had done once to get him clean and to get as nasty as I could for Mark.

Once I got him clean Greg told me to sit still. I heard him in the kitchen area and running water. The next sensation was him washing my face. He said he did not want to take a chance on my eyes getting stingy and swollen from any pee that might have gotten in them. Once done he told me I could open the eyes again.

I got up, got dressed. Grabbed my folder of everything he had given me on deposits and my clutch purse with ids. Picked up my jacket and left. Once I got to the car, being a good planner, I took the towel out of the gym bag and covered the seat. I held onto the baggy workout T-shirt to drape over me if need be. I had told Greg I would text him before I go to bed about what me and my hubby decides on being pimped to his client.

So here I am in the driveway in the same fucking outfit as before. Cum filled nasty smelling and looking well fucked. This time my husband is expecting me to be used and tell him everything as he fucks me. As I pull the stocking out of my still gaping fuck hole and slid the nasty cum drench stocking on and fasten up the garter belt, I think What have I done, what am I doing, and what have I gotten myself into.

I am back to where I started - - What have I done?

To be continued?

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Topless Troubles Ch. 01 Accident at work leaves Jill topless and her life changed.in Loving Wives
Teacher Wife to Slut Wife Pt. 01 A convention leads prim and proper wife astray!in Loving Wives
What Were You Thinking? Husband discovers his wife’s deception.in Loving Wives
My Wife Alexis Ch. 01 My wife and I visit a swingers club and see my boss there.in Loving Wives
Son's Gigantic Cock is Now MINE Ch. 01 50 yr old married MILF fucks 18 yr old German's HUGE cock.in Loving Wives
More Stories