What If? Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

usually kept shirts hanging over the back of a chair by the door in the living room just for situations like this - which hardly ever happened. No shirt. He hesitated. He knew that Diane and her mom

were aware that someone was just on the other side of the door. He grabbed Carol's shirt and draped it over his arm so that it covered some of his front and opened the door. That's when he got a good look at the two of them. He had seen Diane in the dress. To see both of them in heels, skin tight jeans, bare midriff, crop top, make up and their hair brushed out blew him away. "Oh shit! You girls are amazing, come right in," he said, forgetting himself and his precarious state of undress. He ushered them into the living room and climbed up the stairs two at a time to get Carol. "You won't believe your eyes," he said. "Rose and Diane just came over. You've got to see this. I'll finish putting the kids to bed."

Carol hurried downstairs, forgetting about her very skimpy thong and went into the living room to see the two of them. Her jaw dropped and she looked at them for a moment in silence and then exclaimed, "You look amazing, both of you, just amazing!"

But Carol was not the only one left slack-jawed. The two women were staring at Carol's almost naked body, decorated, really with this tiny thong bikini. Diane had had a fleeting glance at Ted once at night as Ted was carrying a container of dip from their house to Claude and Jean's, but now he stood there in the full lights of the living room. "You gals are a sight for sore eyes. What a transformation!" he said.

"We came over to thank Carol to taking Diane shopping - - - and turning our lives around, really," said Rose. "But I see we have more to learn when it comes to buying swimwear. I'm sorry if we've made you feel uncomfortable, we should have called before stopping by. But, if you don't mind answering, have you ever worn that swimwear out in public?"

"We sure have," said Carol. "We started on our honeymoon and haven't looked back. I don't think they'll mind if we tell you that Claude and Jean next door wear this type of swimwear, too. Either you love it or you hate it. We love it. We've just come back from a weekend in Florida with Claude and Jean, and a few weeks before that we spent a Saturday at a beach about two hours east of here where they allow thongs. The two of you would look great in thongs. Trust me. Sit down. Can I get you anything to drink?"

Rose started to explain that she was going to stay away from alcohol when Diane asked, "What do you have?" She already knew that Ted and Carol normally did not drink alcoholic beverages. So as Carol listed off iced tea, lemonade and various soft drinks, Rose became more comfortable. She let Ted and Carol in a little bit on her own life's story and why she had dressed herself and her daughter the way she had since Diane was six years old.

Then Rose changed the topic of the conversation. "I'm sorry if I seem too bold, but in certain respects eighteen years of my life have slipped away while I have done nothing but feel sorry for myself and extremely protective of myself and my daughter. So maybe I'm trying to make up for lost time too quickly, but did you mean that when you said we would look great in thongs?"

"I most certainly did," said Carol.

"Where did you get them?" Rose asked.

"From a catalog," replied Carol. "But tell you what, if you want to try on thongs . . . wait a minute." She went to the phone and called up Jean, then came back. "Come over to Claude and Jean's at 8:00 on Friday night and between Jean and I we'll have several thongs you can try on and see for yourselves. Poor Ted and Claude will have all they can do to contain themselves, but it will be exquisite agony for them."

As Rose and Diane got up to go home Ted said, "Are you sure I can't talk one or both of you into becoming diesel mechanics? We sure could use a couple that looked like you."

Suddenly Diane turned to Ted. "I dare you to walk us home."

Ted looked flustered.

Carol said, "What's the matter? You chicken?" Ted walked out the door and offered one arm to Rose and the other to Diane and walked them home, his cock stiffening with each step.

Chapter 33 - Playmates

On Thursday Rose got a telephone call from Jean. Jean was inviting them to come over to their house around six in the evening for supper. Claude would be grilling. Rose asked if there was anything she could bring and Jean simply replied, "An appetite."

They arrived on Friday. They had been instructed to come up the driveway and open up the gate to come into the back yard. When they came Claude was in a thong as was Ted, Jean and Carol. Jean saw them first. They had come in shorts and a tank top. Jean said, "Come inside. You're overdressed. Let's see if we can't find something to your liking." Carol was watching the children in the back yard, but had brought over some thongs she had used to wear before her latest breast augmentations. Jean had laid out some thong swimwear of her own from before the days of her breast augmentation. She said, "Try these on and see if you like any of them. Hopefully you'll find at least one. When you've found it, put it on and come on out to the back yard."

Rose had big natural tits. While her hips were more narrow than Carol's she found a thong whose sides were so elastic that even though the stated size would have been too big for Rose, the bottoms fit pretty well. And the top was perfect. Her large natural tits were cradled in the fabric, but much of her tit flesh was revealed on either side of the triangular tops. Diane was a little larger than Jean, but it just meant that Jean's swimwear was slightly more revealing on Diane than they had been on Jean. The kids were playing in a little kiddie pool in the back yard and had little bathing suit bottoms on. They were comfortable with their parents and others wearing thongs.

When it came time to eat Carol was somewhat pushed out of the way as Aunt Jean and Diane sat next to the kids and helped them cut their food and eat it. They ate a leisurely meal and then talked about work for a while as Ted and Carol took turns watching the children. Jean and Claude knew practically nothing about Rose or Diane, so they mostly sat back and listened. Then it was time to put the children to bed and Carol and Ted disappeared for a little while to take care of that chore. They brought back monitors that they could use to listen in on the children in case one or the other of the children needed them. In the meantime, Claude had uncovered the hot tub and turned on the pump that circulated water out of jets in the side of the tub. After he got in, he invited the girls to step in, offering them his hand to steady them. Jean came out with drinks and munchies and set them by the edge of the tub and took the proffered hand to help her in besides.

"What a beautiful way to end a week of work," said Rose as she relaxed in the tub. Some more small talk ensued about the rigors of work until Carol and Ted joined them. Ted turned the volume up on the child monitor until he could hear the little chime they had left playing in the children's room. Then Ted and Carol got into the tub.

Talk turned to the topic of the tub. Diane asked how long they had had it. Could they use it in the winter? And then she asked the very stupid but prescient question, "What do you do besides just sit here?" Silence. More silence.

Finally Carol broke the ice. "Okay, I'll play the part of the dumb blonde here. We do lots of stuff."

She looked at Diane as though she had hit the ball back into Diane's court. Diane was not dumb. She had gone all the way through high school. She had heard other people talk about parties. She had a computer in her room. She had looked at porn. Truth be told, she had looked at quite a bit of porn. She was not ignorant about things sexual, just inexperienced. Darn it, if Carol didn't want to say anything she could have given a much more evasive answer. She volleyed it back into Carol's court. "What kinds of stuff?"

"Well, for one thing we enjoy sitting here and admiring one another in these tiny swimsuits, and I have to say, that suit looks very good on you."

"Better than it looked on me," added Jean.

Both Carol and Ted had been looking at Rose's big naturals. Ted turned to Carol and said softly to her, "Can I say it without you hitting me too hard?"

She laughed.

Ted looked at Rose and said, "and I've never seen a pair of natural tits as excellent as yours."

Rose blushed, but did not try to cover them up.

So Carol continued, "So another thing we do is take our tops off and then scoot down and float out tits on the water."

"I don't think I could do that," said Rose. "Neither could I," said Diane quickly.

"That's okay, you were asking what we do, I wasn't telling you what you should do. But maybe I should fill you in, or we should fill you in on the relationship the four of us have with one another," said Carol.

She started out by telling how almost as soon as she began her periods they were extremely painful and as a result her doctors had put her on a type of birth control that also greatly reduced the pain of menstruation. Then, after she and Ted were married and wanting to have children, she went off of birth control and after some time of not getting pregnant had Ted tested.

Ted continued, "No swimmers. Not a one. Everything seems to work perfectly but I don't produce sperm. So I'm completely sterile."

"And I'm almost there," added Jean. After trying for quite a while Claude was tested and seemed to be working fine, so I was tested and it seems that I produce eggs that are hard to fertilize because they are genetically defective, so if Claude would fertilize one of my eggs, chances are the child would have serious birth defects, so Claude had a vasectomy.

"So you see," said Claude, "while most people have sex to reproduce, that will never happen with us. Ted and Carol came up with the understanding, but Jean and I quickly decided they were right, namely, that for us, sex was a recreational activity. We have carefully considered what we can and cannot, should and should not do as we engage in recreational sex, and so far we have been able to enjoy sex that is slightly outside the usual boundaries but that opens up the opportunities for us to experience some sexual activities with a few select people outside our marriage."

"So the four of you . . .?" Rose said, pointing to Ted, Carol, Jean and Claude.

"On occasion, for the fun of it, yes. In fact we bought ankle bracelets with the word "slut" on them to celebrate it."

"And yet there isn't jealousy or anger. It's Uncle Claude and Aunt Jean and you four are obviously very fond of one another," said Rose.

"Exactly."

"How'd this get started?" she continued.

"Actually it began, I guess, with the suggestion of a girl we met at a beach. We were in tiny swimwear - the beach didn't allow thongs, and we noticed this girl who was with a group of kids her own age but was being ignored. She was kind of chubby and was wearing a one piece suit that she wore to try to cover up her chubbiness. Well that didn't work. So we invited her to spend some time with us, put a tiny bikini on her and played around with her on the beach - oiling her up, playing Frisbee, stuff like that, and then went back to her group of friends. She hadn't lost any weight, but by showing off so much more skin she looked extremely sexy in spite of the weight. To rub it in, she and I walked up to her friends and said she was going home with me. She could hear any number of guys express their regret that they had blown her off," said Ted.

"It was while we were taking her home that she asked us if Ted could teach her how to have sex because she felt so left behind," said Carol. "All of her girlfriends had had sex with one or more guys by this time. We told her we were not ready for that yet, but if we ever did think we were ready, we

would let her know, which eventually we did. We've had other adventures, but it is probably her question to us that got us thinking."

"So you and Claude are both sterile?" Diane asked Ted.

"That's right."

"And you've taught an inexperienced girl how to have sex."

"I'd like to think I not only taught her how to have sex but how to enjoy sex and how to get enjoyment from any other man she eventually wants to partner up with."

"Did you teach a guy?" Diane asked Carol.

"As a matter of fact, I did," she answered.

"Larry the paperboy and that other girl I saw coming to the house. You were teaching them. I saw them a few times when I was walking the dog. They were happy as two cats in a cream crock when they came out of the house, I remember that," said Diane.

She turned to her mother. "I'm ready to take my top off."

Diane knew the Watkins much better that Rose did. This whole conversation had Rose thinking a mile a minute. Her daughter was inexperienced as they come. Was she wanting Ted to teach her? Then she thought about herself. The way she dressed had never given it away, but she was a highly sexual woman. She, too, watched a lot of porn even while she was drinking so heavily. She had ordered some toys from a supplier that had an online catalog. She certainly was not ready to begin dating. But could Ted "teach" her? Her experience with her one and only boyfriend was not a good one at all. So much of life had passed her by. Maybe this was an opportunity for her to jump back on. She took off the top of her swimsuit.

The women all took off their tops. Carol and Jean explained about their boob jobs. Both of them had received the best of care and their large fake tits were beautiful. But it was Carol who said, "But I'd gladly trade in my huge fake tits for your natural ones, Rose. They're fantastic, even if my husband thinks so too."

"Is that all you do?" said Diane, "watch tits floating in the water?"

"Don't knock it," replied Ted. "I think it's really exciting. I could watch tits for hours and not get tired of it."

"Just watch?" asked Carol.

"I don't want to push them beyond their comfort zone. I think we've gone quite far for one night. I have no intention of taking advantage of these ladies."

It was Rose who piped up. "I think I've lived in the comfort zone for too long. If Diane is ready, I'm ready to take it one more step before we call it a night. What do you say Diane?"

"What's the next step Carol?" she asked.

"It would be to change partners in this case, I would go sit next to Claude and Jean would go sit next to Ted. With the two of you here, it's convenient that each one of these men has two arms so that they each can accommodate one more girl." The two girls jumped up. Diane lost her footing a little bit because the bottom of the hot tub was a little slippery. While Diane regained her footing, Rose moved to Ted. Diane moved in against Claude. They sat there, each man with an arm over the shoulders of a girl. Ted leaned his head toward Rose and said, "You're very pretty," and kissed her gently on the forehead. Claude did much the same to Diane. Ted leaned his head in toward Jean, "You always had a fantastic ass and fantastic legs, now with that boob job you're a triple threat." When he went to kiss her, she turned her head towards him so that they kissed on the lips - and more than just a peck.

Claude looked at Carol. Carol kissed him and then took the hand that was over her shoulder and placed it on her tit. Seeing that, both Jean and Rose moved Ted's hands to their tits. Rose spoke to Ted, "How does that feel?" When Ted turned to answer her her lips were right there and she started to

French kiss him like she hadn't kissed a man in over eighteen years. Well, she hadn't. Carol reached over to Diane and put Diane's hand on Claude's swimsuit covered cock and held it there.

"Now kiss him," she whispered, "like you're mom's kissing Ted and you'll feel him grow under your hand." Diane and Claude kissed and Diane felt his cock grow.

They continued to play - one man making out with two women. They would go no further than this tonight, but they did make it last for quite some time before Carol finally said, "It's getting late and we have a full schedule of chores to do for tomorrow and the kids will be up bright and early because that's what kids do, especially on days when you'd like to sleep in a little longer."

They got out of the tub and toweled off. "Can we wear these swimsuits home? We'll bring them back after we have washed them out and dried them," said Rose.

Carol and Jean looked at one another and nodded in assent, "Sure, we're in no rush to get them back."

"Force of habit," Diane said to Ted, "Will you walk us home? You know, like you usually do when I babysit for you?"

"Sure," said Ted. "Nobody even has to dare me this time."

He got them to their door and was about to turn to go home when Diane refused to let go of his arm. She spoke, "Mom, maybe I should have asked you first, but I am eighteen and I, too, have been left behind, so forgive me if I'm doing this all wrong." Then she turned to Ted, "Ted, will you teach me how to have sex the way you taught that other girl. Please, it would mean so much to me."

Before Ted could even answer, Rose said, "Me, too. My experience with my one and only boyfriend was horrible. Since then I haven't had any sex at all. I've been scared to death of it until tonight. While Carol seemed to push our boundaries, she also seemed to want to protect us. I appreciate that. I need a positive experience to move forward with my life. I see you are not going to take advantage of me or Diane. Could you teach us. Please?"

Ted explained that he could not answer that by himself. This is something that he and Carol would have to discuss. In fact, it would be well for the four of them to discuss it and to set the ground rules because some emotional boundaries could easily be crossed here and he did not want to hurt either Diane or Rose. Furthermore, Carol and he were committed to preserving their marriage. He left, promising that he would talk with Carol and would get back to them.