What is Cranial Electrostimulation?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After dinner, Diane was still very horny from the car ride over. She decided to go for broke. She took off her cloths sat back on the chair, spread her legs slowly, and said "Please lick my pussy and make me cum... then fuck me hard, until I cum again."

The patient wanted to please Diane and proceeded to do exactly as she asked. As he slowly licked her pussy, he inserted two fingers into her pussy. This set Diane on fire. Then he removed his fingers, and with other other arm held her securely, started sucking her engorged clit, and inserted his wet fingers in her ass. Diane came almost immediately with a very loud scream. He then said, "I have thought about doing that for a long time. Now I get to fuck the sexiest woman I've ever met."

The patient carried Diane to his bedroom, gently laid her down on the bed and fucked her slowly. He took his time, he clearly know what he was doing. Periods of slow and tender. Brief moments of furious attack, his hips changing motion and angles, and when he sensed she was about to cum, he stopped until she was right at the exact point where she would either cum hard or start to cool off, and then started one more furious onslaught. She had never been fucked that well as they came in unison. She could feel his warm cum inside her. Then he kissed her and she eagerly kissed him back. Why hadn't they kissed before? It wasn't long before both Diane and her patient fell asleep in a post-sex semi-coma.

They woke up to the sound of an alarm clock. It was 7:30 AM. He explained that he had to meet with some investors at 9:00. Could he drop her off at her house? Did she want to grab breakfast on the way? Diane, groggy, agreed to let him drive her home. She knew a great breakfast place near her house and they could have a quick bite.

Once back in her home, Diane showered and got ready for her job at the research hospital. She felt great. She had to admit to herself that she had a great date with her patient. She went to work very happy. She suddenly realized that the patient didn't have her cell phone number, and she didn't have his. She thought to herself, he will be by on Friday for his next appointment, they'll talk then. She had to admit another thing to herself. She liked him. With that realization, she started to feel bad. Would he have even been interested in her without the programming?

That Friday, the patient arrived on time, eager to see Diane. She greeted him in as professional manner as she could, but it was clear to both of them that there was more. Without realizing it, she kissed him and he kissed her back. She helped him in to the chair and get ready. She thought about what she was going to do. This was different now. He was suddenly more than just a patient, Diane was developing real feelings for him. Should she continue experimenting on him or should she choose another subject? It all started to feel dirty and unethical. She was conflicted. She had been working for so long on her Ph.D and now that she was so close, she finds herself in love with her patient. "In love?" did she really think that? How much of her research could she salvage?

She got back to the machine, turned it to a modest setting of 3, and said "You no longer even like cigarettes. You are done smoking. When you feel cravings, you will understand that they are just the left-over pangs of the chemical addition and they will pass." Then, before she even had a chance to think about what she was doing, she added "You are in love with Diane. You want her. You need her. You love to make love with her." As she turned off the microphone, she upped the setting to 4 and let her words sink into the patient for 15 minutes. She was shocked at herself and shaking at what she just did. Shocked even more that she wasn't going to do anything about it.

After the session, the patient was preparing to leave. He told her to get her phone. He said "Here, take down my number..."

Diane typed the number into her cell phone. She immediately called it. He smiled and answered. Diane said, "I think I love you, will you take me out tonight?" The patient hung up the phone and kissed her.

In the months that followed, Diane was studying the data from her research. She was having serious second thoughts. Her machine and her theories were a success. She could write up exactly how it worked, why it worked, what she did, and could publish the software that ran it, but the implications she was trying so hard to ignore were staggering and unavoidable. She didn't find the love of her life, she made him out of someone else. What if he found out? Worse yet, she had violated him, she stole him, and while she would have to live with that, she could be kicked out of the school, arrested, and her reputation destroyed if anyone ever found out. In an even more chilling revelation, she imagined her machine in the hands of an organization like the CIA, what would THEY do with her research? She was suddenly very terrified. No one could ever know!

Diane scanned all her papers and hand-written notes and saved them along with everything else on to an encrypted hard disk, then erased everything about her Ph.D from her laptop and destroyed all her papers and backups, she removed her modifications from the commercial "Cranial Electrostimulation" system she used as a platform for her research. Now, no one will ever know what she did to her husband or how.

Weeks later, her husband asked about her Ph.D research. She answered that it was a failure and that she had to find a new topic for her second Ph.D. He responded, "I don't know, you performed a miracle on me. I haven't had a cigarette in months! I don't even miss them. On top of that, I feel like a whole new man and found the love of my life."

Diane responded, "Oh, that, that's simple psychology, you fell in love with me because we were working together. You stopped smoking for me, and I love you for it." She then kissed him, grabbed his face in her hands and said "Now fuck me."

12