What it Takes Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Looks pretty out of the way. No one is gonna bother us. So, wanna start with some titties or you getting serviced?"

"Can't say no to some tits. So... please."

Jack expected to just feel her up over that shirt. He did not expect her to lift it up to show those rounded and firm mounds with barely any shyness. Properly gifted, the faint lighting hinted just enough at her bare chest, the situation quite romantic. He was tempted to give her a kiss. But Eva had been opposed to it. Friends... but those that can play around without making it get serious for now. And now he was seeing boobs... even if he had to squint to really take in their form, those tits were on display.

"I can send you some nice pictures, but you're here to feel them up. So, go on ahead. A bit chilly out."

A chuckle from her as nipples were reacting to the night air. The boy had to compose himself before his hands rose to gently take in those soft pillows. They fit quite well in his hands, yielding, but holding firm as well. And warm. The skin on them felt like it had known no roughness, still fluffy and such a pleasure for his fingers to run over. Eva's nipples hardened in his palms, poking against them as the boy gave it a much more active feel. They were truly pointless without those additions.

Light, closed-mouthed moans from the girl as this was pleasant for her as well. Jack was truly appreciating her puppies and giving them a good petting. How long since this boy has felt tits? Did he even get a chance before? He could feel her up all he wanted. The moment stretched on and on. She was just smiling as Eva leaned against the wall, shirt pulled up to give the man his reward for being a good boy. Those other women would not give him this even after months of dating. Eventually he spoke up.

"I'm not doing it too much, am I?"

"You're fine. I get it. Tits are nice. They are nice, aren't they?"

"Very nice. Could just do this for hours."

"You'll get bored after a bit. But do as much as you like."

She was still friendly as her chest was groped. The judgment was right. He was quite respectful and in such moments one could tell. Yes, he was enjoying it, but thinking about her. And it brought inner warmth to feel him get this reprieve. Guys really should get more chances at boobs. Even the girl could appreciate touching a pair that was not her own. It was downright instinctual.

But he would start to get a bit bored... though sight of them was still enjoyable. The man did not want this moment to end. Could he get another chance with her? The fact that they said today it would be more chill... meant that they might meet again. One final squeeze and caress before the man let them go. He was quite hard from this interaction.

"Time for you to show something?" The girl was looking forward to this. "Hey, I know I said handjob, but mind to upgrade to a blowjob?"

"I would need to be insane to refuse one given so eagerly. So... please."

His turn to be set against the wall. Eva knelt before the boy, still not covering up for him to see her dimly lit titties. At his incentive to undo his pants, hands were slapped away lightly for her to do this entire service herself. It was in essence a thanks for trusting her even in such times. She was being meticulous and caring, slowly taking them apart to give as much room for the act as possible, unbuttoning his bottoms and sliding down both pants and underpants to have the item in question pop out to greet her.

"There's the little eager guy. Barely had a girl's touch on him." She outright gave his exposed cock a pat. Right now there was no care that the guy forgot to wash it. Though she could tell it got plenty of activity. "We'll change that a bit."

Hand grasped the dick to wrap around and assist the endeavor. One kiss given to the instrument before her mouth opened in a well-practiced form to welcome it in. Lips, tongue and cheek gave soft flesh for that rod to rub against, head taken in to give it a tour of the places it can feel good, gentle clasp of it as the girl knew to give good head. A bit of rubbing to assist it. Fellatio was a fine reward for men, not just seeing the girl down there outright worshiping his cock, but the other little details to show it was indeed a service.

While the man was giving her as much space as possible to work that shaft, his right hand was seized to be brought to her head. A smile given up as the girl pulled back.

"Hey, don't hold back from showing some appreciation. Grunts, moans... nice firm grip of the head. Maybe even a bit of thrusting. Just don't go too hard, eh?"

A smile before she went back to work. Right, he was still a bit tense about it as if this was more than it was. Sure, it was the first head he was given, but he should appreciate it properly rather than whatever he was doing. Hand just rubbed her head as he let those sounds out... closed mouthed moans, showing her progress. And they were like applause for the girl.

The process got a lot more heated, him feeling the pleasure and attention, Eva getting back praise for her work. The light thrusting was almost automatic from the man, but not unwelcome. She was working him up, inviting the boy to use her mouth to get off. Even as the moans were subdued, she could feel him getting closer, licks and sucking bringing him closer to completion. A muffled groan as release happened, a surprisingly thick load administered and promptly swallowed, taste enjoyed as well. She could literally savor that untouched cock. There was value to this that most discarded.

And neither did the girl cut it right as he was done, a few more licks given to clean and wind it down a bit, but she was considerate of his condition. One last kiss to the good cock before it got tucked back in the boxers, pants fastened back on the man. Jack was very much blown away by it... even as it was such a simple gesture. When the girl rose to her feet, she did not cover up yet. And she was all smiles.

"Everything you imagined?"

"I... imagined a lot more, but it was good. Thank you."

"You are very welcome. Got energy for anything else or wanna stop here for the day?"

"They do say end it on a high note, but... can I see you again?"

Smile given as Eva was prepared. A card given with her info... phone number, online messaging but no social media of any kind.

"Can talk a lot, even. Just don't go too hard. Hey, I'm down for some casual fucks here and there, but... for now we're just friends. And don't be shy about messaging. Hit me up before I go to sleep and I'll send you some nudes. None of that waiting two days to not look desperate. Done with all the games."

Jack had a girl's number. And more. No risk of this being fake at this point. She was clearly dedicated to this hobby enough to invest in literal business cards. And no games... he was in heaven. Even if this might go no further than friends. If she was one to give him some time, that was all he needed.

"I'll hit you up when I'm home. So, this where we part ways?"

"We can walk around a bit more and talk. Though, gonna have to cover up. Bit chilly."

Only now were those breasts hidden again. She had such a carefree attitude to being exposed. Next time they needed a place to see more. And next time he'd shower and shave before. Maybe down there as well. And the offer seemed tempting to just talk with her some more.

The two went back out with guilty smiles and soon to be lit cigarettes, not walking hand in hand, but close enough to each other. Friends. He was still tempted to do more. Silence until they hit the main boulevards again to "cover up" their act. But the boy had a smile on his face that Eva was proud of.

"I'm pretty thankful that a girl like you has such a hobby. You just go out every once in a while to do guys?"

"About two-three times per week if I don't have something happening. Sometimes there's nothing, sometimes a guy asks for a round two, three... so on. Yeah, getting a bit of a collection, but I don't want you to think that I'm a slut or something."

"Can I be... honest? Like... feels I might insult you by being honest."

"Tell me the truth. Even if it looks bad. Maybe I can fix it." There was determination as she said that.

"It kinda fits the definition, but at the same time... you don't feel like a slut. Puzzles me."

"Might be because I am a slut, but... a moral one. I don't use sex to get something from guys, or... you know what I don't do. Attitude. I did say we're not dating, you don't have to buy me anything to get this stuff. You think slut means those girls who use their bodies to get things from guys. Attention, money, excitement. Technically, I am getting that, but in another way."

"More positive than negative? I mean, I don't feel like I have to do stuff to keep getting stuff." Beat. "Wait..."

"No!" She chuckled as the word was said more in jest. "I'm giving it and you have your choice of what to give back. Time, consideration and such, but don't have to buy me."

"To be honest, it feels like a relationship."

"Well, it's a relationship of friendship. It can get further. But right now I'm not looking to go further. And I'm saying that outright. So no need to think we gotta be exclusive. If you wanna score with a girl... go ahead. Heck, maybe I can help you with one if we fucking find a decent one."

His heart felt such pleasant pain at her words. This was truly a girl from dreams. Their smokes were slowly consumed as they just walked on and on and on. Eventually they would hit a very big square, at which point they just turned down another street to keep walking. More cigarettes lit almost automatically.

"There are other guys, though. You sure none of them are getting more and this is... sorry, just... you know how things are."

"I know and I fucking hate it. Women these days have outright ruined the game. Wish we could ship them off to space on another planet so they can play their own games somewhere else."

"Think the Empire will help with that?"

The Astoria Empire has been the big news for a while, but things have started to quieten down. After the devastating events one year ago where people learned that literal gods exist as the deity known as the Outsider slaughtered a big chunk of government.... Things looked to be dire. But just as swiftly as it started, so did it end and people could come back out to build anew. A year later and things looked back to normal, other than high-tech sexy aliens being facts now that appeared on television and on the internet.

"Bet they'd love to." Eva grinned. "What do you think about them?"

"A lot to think about. On one side... humans, those blue women, androids, those other things they have... out of books, but it's real. Technology looks downright amazing. And I'm a guy, so... kinda wished they would have picked me for that trip they offered when contact was made. The opportunity to go into that place and... fuck all the aliens. Especially as they seem to be downright open to everyone fucking everyone."

She grinned at him, but the feeling was understood.

"Heard that pretty much everyone who went over there stayed when the whole war was declared and such."

Some might argue it was the shortest war, but that honor goes to one that lasted thirty minutes. It was done in a couple of weeks after a guy in a red coat started teleporting around to kill officials with a black sword. Though there was a criteria which was insisted upon, only the worst of people. It was obvious back then that most of the government is corrupt. Plenty of law enforcement got the blade as well.

"Shame we can't all go. Can't really get the reasoning. Why bother with us? Why not just let us go over there and enjoy it all? They're so much further than us and yet they seem to be invested in improving this planet." The boy was confused by that from the start. Why the news of them having ulterior reasons were more believable... at first.

"You heard the news. That god of the empire is from here. Somewhere. And they love him, so maybe they wanna clean up his home."

"Still amazed stuff like that exists. World changed. And yet it looks the same. Doing the same shit now as we did before."

"It got a bit better, I think. But, yeah... feels like people just snapped back once all was done. The bad eggs are no longer fucking the big picture, but we still have a lot of assholes down here that keep to their ways."

Neither had any idea where they ended up. A small park showed close to an intersection, just a few bushes and benches around some sort of monument. Walking was tiring, so an offer to sit down was very welcome. Jack still had his mind on the events that transpired, yet found to enjoy her company more. They sat down with only a small distance between them.

"This still feels like a date, you know." The man tried to change the subject.

"Or just an outing with a friend. Hey, that's the kind of thing a date should be. Not a damn job interview."

"You've got a healthy attitude on these things. Props to your parents."

"They taught me well. And they are still going. I miss them a bit. We're quite a bit separated so can't talk as much, just send the occasional message back and forth."

"Out here alone? No friends to help you with this hobby?"

"I've got my friends. My own little group. But these things are best done solo."

"Must sound impatient, but if we talk after this... how soon might you have time to... do more?"

"How about next week? Yeah, gonna go out again and such, possibly score another guy or get one I have already, but..."

"Not quite at date level to dedicate all your time to me."

"Exactly. And neither do I want you to dedicate all your time to me. We're not together, but I hope we can be real friends."

Her words were honest as they sat there. The temptation to kiss was strong, despite Jack knowing where her mouth was earlier.

"Guess I have to thank my dad for telling me to go out today."

"Nope. Seriously. Yes, it turned out well... but it does not sound like he had honest intentions. Or at least... feels like telling him would make the man feel like he won instead of you."

They had briefly touched on his family. Jack's parents were in another town, still going on with their life and badgering him to try and get a girlfriend. Sometimes they meant well, sometimes they wanted to live life again through him. And she found that attitude to justify defiance.

"So... what should I tell him?"

"Whatever you want. Lie, say you didn't go out, or that you went out and no one wanted to talk, or tell them you met someone to talk with. But, the whole bar thing is a stupid idea. You need to go to a place where you actually can interact with people. Like... place where you are made to do so. Ugh, feels like every sort of social place became an antisocial place. Don't get me started on nightclubs."

"Think I'll go with the option of telling him no one talked. Happened twice already so I can be convincing." Beat. "You seem to hate a lot about the world."

"Plenty to hate. And be angry at. This place can do better. And I'm done sitting by to wait for it to happen. Someone has to push people forward."

"I'd say that your efforts are admirable and might inspire people, but also maybe nothing happens."

"One person can help more than you think. And it makes me feel good. Feels like I'm telling this whole culture to fuck off. And when I'm doing this... I'm not burning bridges, but building them."

"For someone else to burn them later."

"Not if I burn them first." She did not mean the bridges.

It was tempting to talk until dawn, but fatigue was setting in. The time was past midnight. Each would summon their rides to take them home, a few last minutes of waiting on the sidewalk. They went in different directions, else there might be a temptation to share. But it was better to part here. And Eva had one last thing to give him. As they stood there, she looked at Jack with a final consideration of his condition.

"Hey, I think you need one more thing before you go. To show I am not playing around."

"I think you have done a lot already. No need to push yourself."

"Not pushing myself."

Her gesture surprised the boy. She approached to wrap arms around him in a heartfelt hug of just under half a minute. But those 28 seconds felt like forever. Her unashamed mashing of breasts against his chest, the warmth of her body in the night cold, the eager return of affection as head rested on shoulder... when was the last time Jack had a real hug? His heart physically hurt at this sudden realization of how alone he had been for years. And there was hope that it was over.

The boy was without words as they parted. A smile given back to him as her car arrived and Eva shuffled in the back, his eyes following the departing vehicle as this needed processing.

It would be a very quiet ride back home.

*

Jack had literally no hope for tonight. He had no hope for a while. The man of twenty seven was at best content with his life as a bachelor, albeit a very involuntary one. His gaming was a potent distraction, the occasional tabletop campaign he could organize or participate in... things to help him go on with life. A while ago he was far more prolific in going to bars, but that was when people actually talked at bars. In his hometown, the local rock bar was a far more friendly place.

His studio apartment greeted him with darkness and the damp smell he was no longer used to. The man was in a trance as he shuffled off his shoes and outerwear, stepping over to his balcony to just... process things. The place he rented in this very out of the way area was great except for being in the middle of nowhere. Great size, great price and good comfort. His balcony was roomy enough for his smoke breaks, though right now he leaned on the railing as the view of the empty lot before him was not even being passively considered.

This place was found out of need, but now it was a comfortable retreat. One double bed tucked in a corner, one wall separated it from the entry, giving the illusion of a bedroom and entry hall, couch in another corner while the TV and his gaming station were opposite of the door. Proper investment in a desk and chair for comfort and resistance. Jack cared little for the rainbow lights and instead valued the quality and resistance of those items. Off to the side he had a kitchen and bathroom for the usual needs. It was a step above most studio apartments.

Today had shaken him completely. He did not expect to ever meet someone like that... or for them to give such things so easily. Despite having two girlfriends in the past, he was still a real virgin. The first was a very short term thing, practically not even real as he figured after a very small time that the girl was just using him and had no investment. The second was more long term, gave him plentiful access to tits and kissing, but his dick knew things better than him and would not perform with that girl. Of course... he did not trust her.

But now he got access to tits... and a blowjob. And a hug. Why did the hug make him shatter even more? Maybe because in it he could feel real affection. There was a desperate cry inside him for that woman to be his. Or for her to lead him to another of these good women. How long could he go so closed off to the point that he was emotionally dead? What he did now felt like he had to undo twelve locks to let out this emotion. Or like it was breaking through that barrier.

What he did was extremely unflattering... as the man just started to cry right there, without any stopping or shame, just letting go what might have been years of bottled emotion. Noisy sobs as he could feel hope again and joy that he had forgotten. Forehead rested on his hands as they gripped the railing. She was so much more than expected. And Jack had to agree that he needed it. Tears streamed down his face and hit the floor with quiet drips, his held back wails heard by no one at this hour.