What it Takes Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In a fit of consideration, he wondered at how many other guys needed it. The others she was seeing. If it was all honest, it was something he could approve of. Even if it helped a few. But still there was that desire to have her... a bit more. Every focusing breath he tried to take just made more emotion pour out. This had been a long time coming.

But then there was determination. He would hold onto this girl. Even as just a friend. He could enjoy a very good friend like this. One to be honest with. One to share some extra fun with. Felt like that was all a girlfriend might need to be. Maybe a bit more, but that was certainly enough to make her high quality.

Focus would come only after about half an hour. He was a wreck and clearly hurting inside, but if he saw her more the man would feel better. Maybe enough to get another girl, and even then they could be friends. Felt like this was a healthy relationship. Finally he could look up with red eyes and smile like an idiot. He's gonna need a lot of composure before telling his dad about his "boring night". Maybe call him next week like usual.

But he also remembered to message her on the promise of nudes. Now he barely cared for them... he just wanted to make sure it was going. But there was a form of respect for her actions and no desire to claim her. ID introduced into the messaging app and... time to hit her up.

"Hey. Sorry I was a bit late. Still up?"

For a few minutes, Jack considered that his new friend had gone to sleep or might finally show the devil in the details. But she did not make him wait long.

"Still up. Bet you loved today."

"I'm gonna lose all pretense of coolness and just say best night out ever."

"Hehe. Glad to hear. OH. I promised you some nudes, right? Gimme a sec."

"Don't have to deliver. Relax. Sleep tight."

At first he shut his phone thinking that was that for the night, pulling out his pack to get a smoke out before bed. Not even in need of a masturbation before bed. But he's probably going to dream about building a life together with that girl.

And then his phone pinged again. What the man saw when unlocking it almost made him drop the cigarette... and choke on his taken smoke. She delivered.

The boy zoomed in to see the THREE pictures she had sent which were clearly taken right now. Naked, on a balcony to enjoy a smoke as well, but hers was different... closed off for her form to be seen only by him. All of her was exposed, the only thing on was a pair of slippers for handling the cold. That prime body of decent sized tits, slim legs and... shaved pussy. At first it was just a hint between her legs, that little black line to show the difference between them... and the next picture had her open her legs to show that cleft properly, with a final shot from behind, showing a decent ass being packed.

His cock was instantly revitalized. He might have to beat it down to get sleep. For a minute he just stared in amazement. And the message showed that the silence was appreciated.

"Got you hard and staring wide, eh?"

He had to give back an emoticon showing big eyes. If he knew her better the man might be tempted to give a reaction image.

"I deliver. Go and fap to those. Next time you might see it in person."

"God damn. Don't think I can doze off without a last one."

A wide grin sent back from her. He would need no other fuel for this activity. Just fantasies about that body, what he'd do with it... with her... where they would do things. The mind filled with a thousand ideas. That smoke was practically abandoned halfway before he had to retire inside to get a comfy spot to do this while staring at those three pictures. He wanted more. Far more. But not just as fap material. These felt sentimental... special. Far more than any picture in his porn collection. It would be an insult to put them beside the others.

Rarely had the man blown rope this hard as hand sought to please his rod at his usual station. Images of pinning that body against his bed as he plowed inside it to send this seed where it needs to go. He thought that the years of blowing to porn had ruined him, but it barely compared to this sight, these fantasies and this woman. He could drop them for her... for the most part. But the boy imagined her supportive of his collection and maybe watching with him.

Satisfaction like never before came as he released, feeling literally drained as toilet paper was lined up to catch his hefty discharge. Jack felt like he needed to lie down already, stumbling to the bathroom to dispose of the evidence and wash up before returning on the balcony to light up another cigarette. Another look at those fine nudes. And a final notice.

"Good night." He sent her.

"Sweet dreams." Came back not too soon.

The man would sleep like a log.

*

In another part of the city, another studio apartment was finally graced by the presence of the girl called Evangeline. Hers was more centrally located, though still far enough to warrant a ride. The location led to an increased rent, which meant she had a worse off situation than the man. One single bed in an almost cramped room, barely enough room for kitchenette, table and bathroom, though gloriously it had a very small, closed balcony.

Her clothes were discarded just as soon as the door was locked, breath taken to relax and reveal that body. She was much more comfortable nude, the clothes set away for another outing before they would get the wash. Trainers exchanged for slippers and walk towards the balcony begun. If there was a benefit to living on the seventh floor with barely any view and almost opaque windows to her balcony... it was that she could be nude while there. The upper windows were removed since this was her designated smoking room, and thus a bit more chilly, but she could take a bit of cold.

Jack was probably still on his ride, so the girl popped a cigarette in her mouth while sitting down on the single chair to make use of that ashtray once more. Device in her hand, the girl placed the late call, almost sorry to call so late, but the woman would be awake and waiting to hear from her. One button press and she could speak while setting it down to go check the barely existing view. It connected, the voice of the older woman coming in crisp and clean.

"Coming in so late means you had success. Had a good night, Eva?"

"Yep! Found a nice guy called Jack. Just the kind we like. Nice, respectful... smart. He even made rules for this game he explained to me. Almost tempted to try it some day."

"And you did something fun with him?"

"Nothing big. Some fondling, a blowjob. But I bet he's eager for more. Next time I'm getting a hotel room ready for fun. And talked a lot. Oh, and gave a hug. Felt like he needed one."

"Nice job. Feels like you made a difference."

"Yeah, just... so much more left. Bet he barely has a chance at anything else. And had two guys trying to act all tough. Gods, when will they unlearn the fucking alpha bullshit?! That's more like omega behavior if we keep to that idea. Just the ones trying to take from people with force."

"While we know that a true alpha would be a leader, not just the strongest and taking the biggest shares. Power from responsibility." The voice of Sophie was soft. She would not sleep for a few more hours.

"We could talk for hours. Jack felt more like an alpha. A provider, a thinker, a guy who can really consider things and plan out. A guy who can be responsible for a group of guys. If he got a bit more muscle and confidence he could run circles over those guys. But no, these common cunts just lick up all that image and confidence and are blind to the facts! Why is my gender so retarded?"

"Because we think with emotions."

"Emotions are still just the result of thoughts. If the emotions are stupid, they are still dumb." Eva was quick to try and get something to tear down those girls.

"True, and I can agree that those emotions are short-sighted. Just as men can have less thought out ideas. Still, we are getting out of hand. Are you going to see him again?"

"Oh, definitely! He's nice and in real need. Also, props for being less clingy. Ugh, some of those other guys are really too damn desperate. I'd blame them, but I feel like they are more reacting to the times."

"Or you are quick to forgive them. We must hold both to a standard. They did not respect your choice. But this Jack did?"

"Well, so far. I guess. Just getting good feelings. Like, I know he's not that good at protecting in the other means, but... I feel like with him I am safe in other ways."

There was a long pause as the girl lit herself another smoke, slightly shivering in the chill of the room. She became aware of this break in conversation about 30 seconds in.

"What?" Eva asked.

"I'm also getting a feeling and was just considering if it's coming from a good place."

"Well, share it. You know we can be honest."

"Sounds like you're falling for him."

That prompted another pause as the girl had her expression change. She'd been doing this for close to two months. In all this time she has seen about thirty guys. Some disqualified themselves from her grace by trying to seduce her or other such things, trying to catch her for their own despite her initial declaration. Some decided to go no further when it looked to go nowhere further, perhaps upset that she did not lie. And others were still in contact because they have been nice and respectful.

But so far she had not even felt an inkling of an idea that she might be falling for someone. But now the girl searched her feelings... and the thoughts behind them. It was not a complete image, why it was a feeling. But there was indeed some consideration of the man. She would not lie.

"Damn. Any chance I'm wrong?"

"There is plenty of chance. You can know more as you know him more."

"I knew plenty of other guys more and yet I still didn't get a hit, but now... I'm kinda looking forward to next time. Kinda wishing he'd disqualify himself."

"You are not. You wish that he won't."

A big sigh from the girl. Maybe this was getting to her and her girl instincts were hitting. Or maybe it was the ongoing ovulation... despite the protection in place. Or she was tired and needed someone.

"Yeah. Wish he'd just go and show more and I even trust him that he does. Why didn't that happen with the others?"

"Well, let's take them one by one, at least a few examples. Bradley?"

That was the oldest such call that she was still in contact with because he was nice and respectful.

"Hm, he is decent about things, okay and such, but I kinda feel like I'd have my hands full with him. Guy needs professional help. He's holding well, but... yeah, I can feel it. Don't even know who to recommend him to because like ALL of the fucking psychologists I found around here are nuts in one way or another, trying to heal themselves by healing others and just propagating abuse because they don't do it for the fucking right reason!"

She needed a breather after that. And fun fact as most who go and study psychology do so to understand their own mental issues. And then they find out one cannot, even with such a degree... objectively assess their own condition.

"Fair enough, but one can say all have problems and so would this boy."

"Yeah, but it feels like he just needs someone. Has himself sorted well enough other than..."

"Very well." The woman calmly continued. "And Rick?" An acquaintance of a few weeks.

"He's a bit self absorbed. Not too much, but there's this tendency in there. Nice enough as friends, but I feel that if we went further he would not give me much time." She had almost become an expert in these kinds of guys. Most had some damage, and that led places.

"And what of Peter?" That guy was met last friday. It was wednesday. She was considering a second attempt.

"Can't place it. Don't know him that well. But... nothing for him."

It puzzled her. But there was an inkling there. Eva wondered if she should pursue this. After all, a proper relationship might mean an end to this hobby.

"So, after all that... what makes you think that he can be your chosen? Think and tell me what he did to impress on you?"

She really had to meditate on this. The call went silent for minutes as the girl gathered her thoughts, ran back the night in all its events. Some things were harmless, some things were meaningless to the question and others... were not. Honesty was a virtue for her, so Eva would give her appraisal of the isolated events to build trust.

"I can tell he's really hurting for someone, but I felt like he actively stopped himself from going after me when I said I don't want to. Like he was considerate. And yes, others have been, but this is more of a feeling."

"You felt that he was willing to sacrifice, even of himself for you. That would indeed be a point in that favor."

"The fact that he mentioned playing those games... and the thought that went into it. Feels like he can think things through. I kinda prefer a guy to be that reasoning."

"Even in the face of emotion. To balance you. Continue." The level voice was needed for this process.

"I remember... when I was feeling down because of just how hard this is... he just decided to let go and humor me. Yeah, that's building on the part of sacrificing for me. But it showed real concern. Also this is more of a feeling, but when I mentioned that I do it with other guys as well, felt like he might be okay with it. I mean... I don't know... just a feeling."

"Such a practice is indeed difficult for one to do. But we remember the rule. If you go there, he is yours to give and so you are his to give away. You can continue this only if he approves. And could he accept it?"

"Feels like that goes back to the other things. The guy seems to have an open mind. He's not an idiot and won't just accept it because I ask it. But I feel like maybe it can go there."

"And there is one more point that you have yet to realize."

Eva waited for this truth that eluded her. It had slipped her mind. It was trivial. And yet meaningful. Sophie continued.

"You called me on Monday. And yet here you are again instead of doing so in the weekend. Clearly something made an impression on you. And not in a bad way."

Not like the monday guy which had real creeper vibes once someone LET him. Even guys like this can be dangerous. The confident ones practice it more obviously. But the girl felt like she needed to slap herself. Evidence was downright damning.

"Damn... Looks like.... This is over. I'm still not sure he's gonna be okay with everything."

"If your feelings spoke true... then he might. Pursue that carefully. And from an old woman... I tell you that nothing is over. It is beginning. Your true love is more important than anything. And I'm sure Frank would agree."

"Yeah, he probably would. Well, I'm gonna try."

A beep from her phone prompted her to check the notice of a message from a new contact. Yeah, it was him. And her fluttering stomach was another nail in the coffin. She was in love. A smile on Eve's face as she responded to the messages.

"I promised him nudes. Hey, got any wisdom on the meaning of those?"

"You are not sending him mere pornography, but something personal. And how much of a personal touch you put to them... is how much you like him."

"So, time to take some shots right now rather than get some from the library. Give me just a bit."

A few shutter sounds as the tiny balcony lit up with the flash going on. Might as well show him everything in advance so he stares a bit less. Eva smiled again thinking how he'd probably jerk off to them... and wished him to do so after sending the three pictures.

"I heard three pictures, so you are really going for this."

"I'm gonna try and keep up the other stuff, but... if it happens... and he tells me to stop..."

"Nobody else has a right to tell you otherwise. Sleep well. The girls at the cafe will want to hear all about it tomorrow."

A girlish chuckle left her as that call ended and the woman lit one last cigarette to ponder this situation. Part of her still wanted him to show something to halt this advance. But most of her wanted this to continue. If she did this... and dedicated... it was for good. She would have to be certain. For now the friend situation would hold... as a lover should be a friend first. But she was looking forward to more.

Her sleep came a lot harder, the girl lying in bed naked while watching youtube for more videos to make her lose faith in humanity... and some to rekindle it. Some people have learned to stand up and do better. Others have learned nothing. Even today there were entitled people, those who employed force to get things, those who cared only of themselves. Even some that might seem virtuous at one glance could come out wrong after a thorough analysis. It was all in gauging what intent they had.

Eventually she could fall asleep in this not so comfortable bed.

*

Morning always came late for Jack. Nine AM was no time to barely consider waking, ten AM was a worse time to start his work shift, but his schedule was flexible, considering that his tasks could be done at just about any time. Yes, his boss gave a speech about being there to serve people when they are on, but most problems were things without a time restriction, only the managers might be upset that the eight am report had a few details wrong because of errors. Time to get to fixing them.

Coffee was made before the man slipped to the folding table on which his work laptop rested, a firm believer in separating work and home in such matters. He utterly refused to work on his home PC. That one would just be putting out some music to focus. But for now he turned on the TV on the news channel... if only to have some background noise.

His morning smoke had him pondering last night again, still hoping this could develop. But even a friend with benefits was a step up. He had to be careful in case there was some trouble ahead. His second girlfriend taught how bad someone can appear later down the line. No inviting her to his place until the man was sure of her intentions.

Stepping back inside, the current segment caught his attention mostly due to his interest in the subject. The host had a guest commenting on the recent events, a strange reverse of previous such attacks.

"These are clearly hate crimes in some fashion. So many incidents, often the victims being a minority or women. We are dealing with some organized group that has taken to reprehensible tactics."

"And you believe the common descriptor to be their identifier. Like a gang."

"Yes, as the victims describe people of different builds, genders and other features, yet the dark red coats are universal in such incidents. And clearly it is not HIM."

"None of you are saying how it's obviously consequences from the last attacks. Those were fine, eh?" Jack spoke, expecting no answer from the TV

After the outsider, the man in the burgundy coat known as James Masters... instigated his genocide of evil upon Earth, the man's coat became a symbol. When people started calling to them for assistance, it became a symbol of fear for those still clinging to crime. People started wearing such coats to unnerve criminals.

Of course, one snapped sooner or later and so did others follow, resulting in anyone wearing such coats getting beaten up or killed during the night. And now the tables have turned as over the last few months there have been systematic attacks everywhere by people wearing red coats, usually against people who had some sort of history, though sometimes it was unclear why. Copycats existed and one might use this insignia to mask their crimes.

"We can only hope that the coalition will improve our law enforcement to deal with such troubles to our communal security."