What it Takes Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't worry. And this is a bit excessive... you sure you're not trying to win me over?"

"It's not a candlelit dinner. And no. Just going in there as friends. To make some new ones."

He gestured towards an outside table for them to share a smoke at before going in. They were not as popular as the inside. His first question surprised Eva.

"Any other guys impress you? And you impress them?"

"Yeah... one on friday, one on tuesday. The guy on friday is a return, got him to work some pussy over. Other one... similar to you, though they pushed for some outdoor sex. Real desperate. Guy forgot to wear a condom, but I'm on the pill so it's fine."

"Well, now I feel like I could have done more." Jack had praise for her being on protection.

"Eh, you're getting your turn. We got all night in the hotel room to work over. Anything good this week?"

"Work as usual, came over here last thursday to check it out. And it impressed on me. So we can waste time with a few games, maybe meet a few people. You ever play board games?"

"You mean like monopoly and such? Yeah, but it rarely turns well. People get so angry over them."

"We'll skip out on Monopoly. But I think I'll have to teach you a few rules."

She let the words come out as a tease, but at the same time a bit of a hope.

"Still feels like a date. We could just go over to the hotel room now, talk over there, watch something."

"Excuse me for not treating you like a whore. But if I'm getting something, fair of you to get some back." Beat. "And since you paid for the hotel room, I will pay for tonight."

"Nope. I can pay for my own drinks." She held that stance.

"Very well, then I can pay for half the hotel room. Let me know how much it cost and I'll give you half."

Her expression was stunned and amused. Half upset and half holding back laughter. It was a bit of a bluff, but the girl could see when she was defeated. Her pout was cute.

"Fiiiine. You win. But I'm not getting that much."

"Don't need much. How about we head inside?"

Smoke was finished and they both went in, still no presentation of holding hands or more. While the bar itself was basically in the entryway, other rooms in the house were adjusted for seating of all kinds. Their destination was one where low music was playing, though with a far different playlist than your average bar. A song from an anime about buff dudes fighting with hidden powers and constant outsmarting was going on in the background.

Eva was taken more to the sight of shelves of more board games than she knew existed. There were so damn many lined up on those wooden surfaces. Cards and board games of all kinds, though the type one did not need to prepare at home for. Tables were set around where groups were already formed and playing either classics that people knew or obscure ones even Jack did not hear about. He handled their entry fees, the fare to make use of this vast collection and the space. The girl was still a bit taken to the sight and had no damn idea what to play. So much choice one was crippled before them, but she had a good head on her shoulders so anything the girl could think through was best.

Clue was to be their first choice, the rules of the game set down as they claimed a table. A guy who just showed up was invited to sit down with them, a guy named Mark who would be their third player... and maybe a fourth would show up as well. It was a game of deduction, elimination and keeping track of things. Phones were used in conjunction with an app to give the tally on ongoing situations. Whoever called the murder conditions properly won it. But if they got it wrong... they lost and by agreement, their cards would go to the others. All they had to do was find which were missing from that mass and waited in the center. Time to employ brain power.

Beer was a terrible idea for such a game, so instead they went for lemonade. The drinks here were a bit pricey, but they could be forgotten as the main attraction was people. Each took turns suggesting the conditions to have others show a card to refute that idea. Slowly did the sheet fill with what was not, eliminating the impossible to find what is left. The three cards that no one had... a suspect, a weapon and a location. It was tight towards the end as Eva needed just one more situation eliminated to call it for sure... but so did others. Mark made a suggestion to cut down one more possibility... but Jack caught on it and made the final call. Miss Scarlet with a Revolver in the Lounge. That was the girl's chosen character so her friend practically damned her. But she could only laugh and promise he'd win next time.

Their new friend did not share the smoking habit. Two hours have flown by without her noticing. But this gave them time to talk outside. Not all bars welcomed the idea to smoke inside, this one especially as that room was rather cramped for the amount of people inside. The silence of the night was welcome so they could gather thoughts.

"Okay, I did not expect this." She had to say.

"I did not know what to expect, but it sure helps you meet people. Maybe we can have more join us or get in with another group."

"Not quite forcing interaction, but you pretty much need other players, eh?"

"Often you need three at the least. But yeah, stood around a bit until I got somewhere on my first evening here. They gather every thursday for this."

"Why you asked for it in particular. Feels like it could be more. Wish we had something to really force everyone in some place to talk."

"Might make these evenings more interesting." Beat. "You seem like you have an idea about that."

Eve could almost curse the boy for being so observant.

"Back home we had this thing where you sit down at an event, but every time you get a new drink you have to go and talk to a new person. Not an entire beer, just... think that in one bottle you would have to meet five people."

"And three bottles mean fifteen. And by the time you're plastered you know everyone there instead of just whittling the night away while peeling the label."

"Yeah." She gave a chuckle. "But people have to be for it and everyone here is so fearful of everyone. Smaller places tend to have more tight communities."

"Wouldn't it mean you know everyone already? And yeah, heard about that. When it's fewer people of some kind, they tend to band together much more, but when they grow too big..."

"Every man for himself. Maybe I can help with a step forward."

"People always want change, but don't want to be the ones actually making it."

Her response was practically sung, just a few lines. The fact that the boy wore a t-shirt with the band that composed it might make him feel flattered.

"It's hard to light a candle, easy to curse the dark instead."

"Did you look that up because of me?"

"Yeah. Good ones in there. But, I'm lighting a bunch of candles around, mmm?"

"Sure are. Must have given a good time to plenty of guys with no hope."

"What... do you think about that? I mean... you don't feel jealous or anything?"

"We're not together. Can't really be jealous. And I think as long as you have time for me here and there, I'm good. Plus, even on a hypothetical that we were, sounds like you're not just discarding a man for another. That's the usual problem why women with a body count are bad."

"Not because they fucked fifty people, but because it's clear their word means shit."

"Yeah, and you don't sound like that. Feels like if you found a man you'd settle."

"And what if I still wanted to go around lighting candles?" Eva teased a bit.

"I'd say to not give those guys any more than you give your chosen guy." Beat. "Did any of them impress you?"

"Here and there some impressed me in some way. But I haven't found one to settle for."

There was some renewed hope in the man. Perhaps this can work. But she also felt some hope. Smoke was finished and they went back inside. Their new friend found another couple coming in, inviting them to join in on another board game to allow for their increased number. True, they could still play Clue, but there was a desire to try out something new. Their new choice was a card game about cats. Despite the comical outlook, it had some layer of strategy... and luck. Mark pulled a card from the new girl that doomed her and saved him later, though in the end Eva was the one to win.

Another game and another. Drinks disappeared, but they did not need another. Only the emptying tables made them aware that the bar closed in thirty minutes, just enough time for them to end their final round of this game about teamwork. There was literal regret for it coming to an end, even as they were here from the start.

Jack and his partner went out into the street to continue walking. The hotel was relatively close enough to walk, not too impressive, on the cheap side but the rooms were clean and service was proper. They might be bothered to be used as a love hotel, but she paid the full price for the room. They could talk a bit more until they got there.

"I gotta ask... what can we do?" The boy felt nervous all of a sudden.

"Anything you want. You want some nice pussy action... ya can get it. Even ass if you want it. Just, you know... let's try to keep it friendly."

"Friendly pussy fucking. Those words are hard for me to get." Beat. "This would be my first time. Feels... like I could really remember it."

"Thought you had a couple of girlfriends. Didn't pan out?"

"Nah. Got plenty of breast fondling, fingering and the occasional handjob, but... when we were to do it, dick did not want to cooperate."

"Knew better than you. I assume she left you."

"Yeah. Once I had nothing left to give, pretty much just blocked me out of the blue. She was strange... the weirdest thing was that she never let me do oral on her."

Eve had a long pause to consider that reaction. Her partner could imagine literal dial-up noises inside her head as the girl tried to fathom what the hell was the other thinking.

"Okay, how the fuck could she NOT want you to give oral?! Like, I know girls who might marry you on the spot for it."

"Please introduce me to them. And guess she did not want to. Had a lot of time to consider. Maybe she did not like being at my mercy."

"Ah, control freak. Everything had to be as she declared. If you could start flooring her with oral... she might lose her edge, not be able to drop you easily." A scoff. "Girl was shooting herself in the foot. You wanna give me good cunt licking... you might have to gag me."

That made him laugh as the man had no idea how to service a vagina... but she had hope in him. A lot of hope. Sometimes that was all a man really needed.

But the cards were coming back to her and all showed hope for something else. The hotel was in a less quiet part of town, one that Jack might be nervous to walk in, but the edifice was a spot of cleanliness in it. Land must have been cheap here. No need to show up to reception. They went upstairs for the girl to unlock the door leading them into the decent room bearing a double bed, table and chairs and necessary bathroom. Yet she got shy just as they went in. Jack felt that she might be having second thoughts.

"Hey, before we do this... can we talk about something?" Eva started.

"Never looking forward to a talk with a girl. What's wrong?"

The woman went to sit on the bed, inviting him to sit beside her.

"So, this is simple, but also not. I keep feeling like I should just let it go, but... you wanna be more than friends?"

Bells rang in his head to show the success. No way can he refuse such an offer.

"I... would want nothing more. Yes! Please."

"Of course you do." A chuckle from her. "And I mean it. But, if we do, things might get complicated. I kinda don't want them to get there, because if we start... it's gonna hurt to stop. We can stay friends. Friends that fuck and do so much, but... not the other baggage."

"You don't really want that. And even if that is so good... no.... You gave me a chance. And this is another. Relationships are complicated, but I think we can work."

"Would you... let me still do this thing of going around and stuff?"

"We talked about it, didn't we?" It did feel like an interview, but she would not abandon him if he failed. "If we do... just don't make me feel like I'm being left behind. If this does not happen with anyone else... I mean... going for more rather than the sex. I think I can take it."

A smile from her. They were still not touching.

"So sweet. And I'd be a hypocrite to not give the offer back. Get you some nice other girls on the side, but gotta remember who's first place."

"The fact that you're giving that shows that you've got more going than anyone else. So I want to do this. Not just because I need it."

Because she needs it. The man could tell Eva required some support. He could be that. If her attitude was different he might have had less confidence in his decision, but in this moment the girl was being vulnerable and he could be there for her.

"Then... if you're sure... kiss me."

Not his first kiss, but such a thing was more instinctual. Jack leaned towards the girl as hands sought out her shoulder and midsection, that barely held together smile and cornered look in her eyes. She was strong, but had a niche for him to fill. Faces came closer, breath could be felt on each other and lips finally parted to meet at an angle. They went for an open mouthed kiss from the start.

What insecurity existed at first vanished in seconds, passion flowing forward as the two began to devour each other with wet tongue and cheeks being offered to share in fears and desires. A kiss was indeed a very intimate thing, one that only lovers could enjoy. Their hands grasped at bodies both soft and firm, Jack eagerly seeking out her breast to squeeze, her taking a handful of shoulder and side. Tension both rose and evaporated, that uncertainty going away as both spoke without words how they wanted to make this choice.

Clothes started to be ripped off to engage in the highly expected act. The boy was not quite the sight, but this did not bother her. Eva's nudity was far more impressive in person. Those pictures were outright scrutinized yet they paled compared to seeing those breasts up close, having access to that pussy to feel and touch. Jack did not rush to shoving it in, instead first sending fingers down there as the makeout continued as long as it could, broken only by the brief removal of their covers.

Laying down on the bed, the two would writhe and moan in each other's mouth as hardness was achieved and tended to with a grasp from the girl, his hand piercing inside her to seek out those pleasure spots, trying to wring that first orgasm out of her without employing his tool. She was still tense as could be and that muffled groan let the man know of the good job done as shudders passed through the girl. Eva pulled away to demand he stick it in her already.

And now was the time. Still a bit nervous... clearly this was different for her. Not the casual fucks of before but one that mattered. Today his dick was rock hard and eager to comfort this girl by slipping inside her. The last time there was fear of how that hole would abuse its trust. Now he might even ignore the fact she was on the pill. Raw it shall be. He took her missionary, mostly so they could continue to kiss.

Naked skin was felt against equally bare warmth, the bed holding well enough to their ministrations. Her inside was warm, wet and surprisingly tight, holding the man's average length in proper consideration, squealing in delight at the prospect of a child. There would be no conception from this, only pleasure and open conversation without words. Jack could still feel she had so many issues in there, buried and well-hidden. He wanted to make them better. Every last fear and uncertainty.

Loins sent back sensation of such enjoyable nature, both of them having only the other to hold the moans from being too loud. The boy did not expect to last twenty minutes. It was part of his own determination to extend it, getting her more needed climaxes to untangle that knot of emotions inside the girl. A lot of work ahead. This was his chosen duty now and he won't back down. The fact that she was open to them sharing was a blessing, but this was his purpose... where he would give dick with other intentions.

By the end, Eva achieved a total of four orgasms... and finally felt him cream inside that well-used cunt, though it was fresh enough for him. Today he had prepared for it, but it did not matter to her. He mattered. And as they wound down from the copulation, there was certainty of the chosen action. She did not regret going like this with him. While many others might want for it, he felt special.

They parted just a bit, finally looking at each other with fresh eyes in light of the new status. Shy, smiling... but satisfied. Another sweet kiss that was more acknowledgement than consumption. The pact was struck and she would not disrespect the man. Her word meant law.

"I think after this we would have gone here anyway." She spoke with elation.

"Don't think I would have gone as hard if we didn't."

"Nah, but you would have tried. That there wasn't you just masturbating with me. I can tell. Been with plenty and... this is more."

For once, comparison to others who fucked her and might also do so in the future was good. To have this that none of them have. A bit extra. She would be exclusive with THAT, but not deny her body.

"Guess now it's not awkward to sleep here overnight, mmm?"

"I always do feel a bit sorry for them leaving after, but yeah... never felt like going there."

They were technically cuddling in bed. And both of them held each other gently, but with no desire to let go. Jack felt elated as well for scoring this. He would not disrespect this.

"You can still do that... if this... is all mine." He did not mean the sex, but the passion.

"Thanks. And I'm gonna get you some girls so I'm not the only one scoring on the side."

"Don't have to do that."

"But I do! Otherwise I'm gonna feel like I'm leaving you behind. So no... if I'm getting more, you are getting more. End of story."

"Fine. But don't push yourself to it. Been told it's easier to get girls once you have one."

"You mean easier to get whores. Those girls just want to use you, make themselves feel better than me for taking you away. Don't you dare give them that. Call them out as low quality women."

"Yes, ma'am. Alright, gonna be terribly new at this so gonna go with your options first. Think I can help around with your hobby?"

Her face fell a bit. And he felt that sudden insecurity. This was trouble. But she wanted to be true to him.

"Hey... if we're gonna do this... I want to be 100% honest with you. On everything. Feels like we would not be if I kept things from you."

There is always more. Jack feared for whatever she hid, but until now there might have been a right. Her business was her business. But now it was theirs. He was included whether he wanted to or not. So he bit the bullet and readied to hear her out.

"Alright. So tell me all you need to tell me." Beat. "And hopefully we can deal."

"Nothing bad, or... well, it might be bad, just... it's that complicated stuff I told you. Mind if we..."

A bit of letting go, mostly for a good smoke. Hotel rooms were also clear for this. And one after sex was almost traditional. She was comfortable naked, even as cum slowly flowed out of her hole. The table would take them for this conversation. Jack felt a bit awkward to be naked, but it was nothing she hadn't seen... and he could continue to admire her naked form.

Eva wondered where she could start. There was so much, but perhaps she should with the obvious thing to go from. A lean back on the chair rest as she took another drag and set the cigarette to rest on the ashtray.