What it Takes Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm gonna answer any question you have, but obviously you need something to go on. I have kept something from you and everyone around. And you deserve to know it. I promise it does not change anything. I mean what I said... but it can make things complicated."

Another pull to steady herself as the girl was about to shift his perspective in a new direction.

"The truth is... that I'm an astorian. Yep, from the Empire. Been here for only a few months. And that's not my hobby... that's my job." Her look was aimed down, but she had eye contact again to clarify the point. "But I really fell for you. For real. And I want to make things work. Whatever it takes."

Jack assumed she might say something about being a man previously or some other thing he had to deal with. This... was indeed something to suddenly put a new perspective, connect facts and make him realize that he technically fucked an alien.