What? No Waffles?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I complimented her again, "Incredible feeling, thank you."

Next to me, Ray was grinning and nodding, "See, didn't I tell you!"

Lana wasn't smiling. "Would you like to feel mine, Ray?" my wife said, almost casually.

The old, "Two can play at this game" ploy!

"Sure. Is that okay? You're...much different than Tami, or, uh, anyone else I've seen."

She turned her eyes up to me. I gave her a neutral look.

I sure wasn't going to say, "Oh, go ahead honey, let the nice man play with your pussy."

"Oh, sure, go ahead," she said to Ray, again acting casual.

Ray got down on his knees in front of Lana, completely focused on her pussy, which I could see was slightly damp, well maybe a little more than slightly. I could hear her breathing; she was obviously nervous, but also obviously excited! Ray took his hand and placed it on her mound and felt it. He was leaning really close and she was still holding her lips apart.

The bastard dragged his hand down and 'accidentally' bumped her clit, which wasn't obvious but was present, none-the-less.

She jumped, "Sensitive!"

"Sorry," Ray said, never taking his eyes off her lovely pussy, with its small, delicate lips.

I shouted, "Get your damn hand off wife's pussy! Just because I got to feel your wife's! Don't think for a second that gives you the right..." Yeah, you've caught on. But, seriously, would it be considered bad form if I kicked him in the ear hole right now?

Ray stopped and turned to Tami, "Check this out, babe; she is really different from you."

Without hesitation, Tami leaned down and looked closely at Lana's open vulva.

"Wow, you're not kidding. My pussy looks like a cow's compared to hers!" she joked and laughed.

"Well, okay," I said, "I guess we've all got an 'eye full'." I was really tired of Ray having his nose about a foot away from my wife's pussy.

"Oh, yeah," Tami quickly piped up, "It's the guys' turn!"

My big mouth.

Tami continued, "Well that was amazing. What a difference between us. What do you think, Jack? See, wasn't this a great idea!"

"Oh, unbelievable."

I said exactly what I meant. It was "unbelievable!" I couldn't believe my wife had just done that. And that prick had fondled my wife's pussy! And she was peachy keen happy about it! If she'd been any wetter, she'd have slid off the couch!

Tami gleefully continued, "Okay guys, let's see those cocks!"

Ray pushed his pants to the floor and was standing up before Tami finished talking. His dick was partially hard but still hanging down. My wife's eyes locked on it. It looked like it might get pretty damn big! I could already see it was quite different from mine. He was circumcised and his cock had a little upwards curve - and it looked long, damn long.

Tami saw I hadn't moved, and said, "Okay, Jack, don't be shy. Drop those shorts. Let's see that big cock your wife was bragging about."

Until that moment, I had forgotten about the "status" of my cock. I was afraid I was going to be limp as a noodle. But as I started unzipping my pants, I realized I was in a state of semi-arousal from the "vulva examinations." I pushed my pants and boxers down and my cock popped free and swung out a little.

Tami looked up at me and said, "Your wife wasn't exaggerating, not as much as I thought! Okay, wow, um? Well, we can't do a good comparison until you guys are hard."

Looking up at us, Tami said, "You need to masturbate and get good and erect so we can check things out."

I responded emphatically and not entirely politely, "I'm 'not' jacking off!" and added, "Under the circumstances, I don't think it would work anyway!"

Tami immediately responded, "I'm sorry Jack, you're right."

(I am?)

"If we want you erect, it's up to us. Lana, let's get these boys hard. All you'll have to do to Ray is cup his balls and start stroking him; he'll pop to attention."

"Oh fuck no! We're done. Lana, you keep your damn hands off his dick!" I thought, but no words came out. My mouth malfunctioned. My cock didn't; it promptly started growing - Because Tami had taken a hold of it and had started firmly stroking it.

Lana slowly turned her head towards Tami, looked up at me, doubt in her eyes, then looked back at Ray's big dick and started to reach for it, paused and pulled her hand back. When Tami saw her hesitate, she said, "Go ahead silly, it won't bite."

Lana paused and stared up at me, "Honey...?"

I shrugged, "You wanted to experience a 'different penis.' I guess this is it." It sort of sounded like I was giving my approval. I wasn't. But, nobody else seemed to notice.

"Okay," She said in a small voice then reached out with her right hand and tentatively wrapped her slim fingers around his long, smooth cock. Next, she followed with her left hand reaching between his legs, cupping his hairy balls as instructed.

Immediately, Ray's cock started swelling. After a moment of Lana doing nothing, Ray softly said, "Uh, could you stroke it a little?"

Lana looked up at him kind of spacey. Then recovering, she said, "Oh, sorry. Uh, I've never done this before, I mean, to anyone besides Jack. Tell me if I'm doing it right, you know, for you."

Ray, still with a soft, understanding voice, said, "Just use long, slow strokes; that will do the job." Lana complied, and started sliding her hand up and down his long, quickly growing shaft.

At this point, I had two predominant thoughts: "This isn't happening!" and, "What can possibly happen next?"

Tami, who had been absently stroking me while watching my wife and her husband, looked back at my cock and saw I wasn't getting any bigger. In all fairness, I wasn't paying attention. I was a bit distracted by my fairly conservative wife cupping another man's hairy balls and jacking him off.

Tami asked for directions, "Lana, what's the best way to get your hubbie hard?"

Without changing her focus, continuing to stroke Ray, she answered, "Suck on the head and..." She stopped abruptly as she realized what she was saying.

"Oh...um...okay, will do." Tami replied, at first sounding a little tentative but then solid with the idea.

Lana quickly tried to correct, "Uh, Tami, no. I meant that's what I do. You can't, uh, shouldn't, um do that. You're not going to...I'll do that. We'll switch, okay?" she almost begged, sounding panicky.

She couldn't believe Tami was going to suck my cock. I couldn't believe Tami was going to suck my cock. I don't think Ray could believe Tami was going to suck my cock.

Lana continued, "Tami, really, you're not...really..."

"...Going to put his cock in my mouth?" Tami finished for her. "You bet sweetie. This is all about satisfying curiosity, and I'm really curious about Jack's cock!"

To her husband, "This okay, babe?"

"Yeah, it's cool by me," he answered without hesitating.

With that, Tami moved her hand to the base of my cock and slid my cockhead into her mouth, and didn't stop until it hit the back of her throat. Without pausing, she stroked back up with her hand and slid her mouth up my shaft until just the head remained in her mouth then back down again. Big Jack started to live up to his nickname.

While still jacking Ray, Lana stared as Tami enveloped my cock with her big, full lips.

Ray stared too. I thought maybe he was finally going to realize this was going a little too far and we could bring it to a halt.

But nope, all he did was look down at my wife and say, "Um, I need a little lubrication; I'm starting to get a little irritated."

"Oh sorry." With that she started to spit on her hand.

Ray said, "Well, I was hoping maybe you could..."

Tami pulled her mouth off my cock, "Honey, just put it in your mouth. Now you will get to see how another man's cock feels in your mouth. That's what this is all about, experiencing a different cock. And this is a pretty damn good way of experiencing it! Don't you think?" she chuckled and promptly resumed giving me head.

Her very different mouth felt glorious. But as distracted as I was by Tami's blow job, I did not miss the part where Lana was going to stick Ray's cock in her mouth. I decided this had to stop.

I reached down and pulled Lana to her feet; apologized to Ray and Tami, and said the experiment was over.

You got it.

In reality, Tami had a hold of my cock, firmly jacking and sucking it and I couldn't figure out how to gracefully extricate myself from her mouth without offending her. So, I didn't do or say a damned thing.

"Happy Cock Sucking, Everybody!" Not out loud, of course.

Again, Lana hesitated and looked up at me. Again, I shrugged. This was out of my control. I felt powerless. So, I just closed my eyes and focused on what Tami was doing to me. I heard Ray suck in his breath and I couldn't keep from peeking. There was my wife with part of Ray's long cock in her mouth. Aw, crap! The damn thing just kept getting longer! I closed my eyes again.

Tami sucking me in and out while rolling her tongue around my head and shaft, got me rock hard. She released my cock from her mouth and removed her hand to check out her handiwork. My engorged cock stood straight out.

She quietly said, "That is a damn, big cock!" I felt proud, for a moment.

Tami looked to her left to see how Lana was doing. My wife was quite vigorously jacking and sucking Ray.

"Whoa, Lana, dear, you'll make him cum. We just want him hard, and he looks damn hard! Now we can compare."

Lana pulled her mouth off his cock and looked at us kind of sheepishly; she wiped some saliva off her lips with the back of her hand, "Sorry."

I was sorry too, for a lot of things, but mainly for not stopping this. What a weak suck I turned out to be. And that proud feeling - it left...

The upward curve in Ray's dick was more pronounced now. His shaft was sticking up above horizontal. And, the "big" news - his cock was fricking long, a lot longer than mine! Yeah, I was experiencing cock envy for the first time in my life. I had never given much thought to it before. I knew I was bigger than some, and a couple women had remarked on my size, but, really, my dick size was never an issue till I saw Ray's.

And if that wasn't enough, I observed that Lana was obviously excited by getting to see and "play" with Ray's long cock.

"Oh goody, goody, my little wifey just sucked another guy's giant dick to a full erection! I'm just proud as punch!" I thought sarcastically.

Tami was practically giddy, "Okay, now let's do a thorough comparison!"

And following Tami's lead, Lana joined her in wrapping hands around our girth, comparing our cockheads, observing the differences between our balls, everything, except length. They didn't have a tape or rule, although it was pretty damn obvious who was longer.

Now, I expected not to stay hard, but with Tami's practically nude, voluptuous body and my wife's, and all the touching by feminine hands - I was staying quite rigid.

Lana came up with a solution and headed to the kitchen, gyrating her beautiful, naked ass the whole way. I got harder just watching her. Then it dawned on me, Ray was watching too. Momentarily, I thought again of busting him in the face and knocking some of his teeth out, but I realized that would be rather inhospitable of me. And I'm pretty sure that ship sailed when I didn't kick him in the ear hole for playing with my wife's pussy.

Lana came back with a long-handled wooden spoon. As she walked back, I saw a bit of moisture leak from her pussy down the inside of her thigh.

Now I felt better...Maybe the face bashing idea wasn't so bad after all.

"Perfect," Tami said, and quickly held the spoon up to Ray's cock. His long dick extended the length of the handle and partway across the spoon. Tami marked the spot with her finger. Then she laid the spoon alongside my cock. There was a big gap.

The girls put their heads together and discussed all the measurements and observations. Tami announced the results, starting with Ray:

"Ray's cock, I already know, is right at 9 ½ inches."

She continued, "It is smoother and maybe a little 'prettier'."

"Also, obviously, Ray's cock is curved upward."

"His cockhead is pretty too, but not so big."

"His shaft is smaller next to his cockhead and gets bigger at the base, where, I might add, it gets pretty thick."

"Ray has very dense, dark pubic hair and his good-sized balls hang close to his crotch."

"Okay, Jack:"

"Jack is probably a little over eight inches long and is very veiny with big veins running the length of the shaft."

She continued, "His cock is very thick. I couldn't touch my fingers together! (Giggles.) And it is straight and the same thickness from the base to his cockhead."

"And his cockhead is as big as a plum! There may be bigger ones, but his is the biggest I've seen; and I've seen a few!" (More giggles.)

"Finally, Jack has sparser, lighter-colored pubic hair and his balls, though big are not quite as big and hang down a little more than Ray's."

She continued, "Okay. Well I owe props to Lana. She wasn't exaggerating much when she described Jack's penis. That is one big piece of meat. And he wins the 'Fattest Cock' award!" (Oh good, awards; and I get one for being "fat.")

"Ray of course wins the 'Long Dong' award." Both "judges" giggled.

(I don't think you should qualify as a judge if you giggle while doing your job. My opinion.)

Tami finished, "Wow, we have two 'Big Winners'!" (Big Wieners?) Besides giggling, they clapped this time, too.

IV: THROW DOWN!

I didn't feel any glee. I was just happy the experiment was over. I quickly redressed and pointed out how late it was, how much alcohol we had consumed and that we hadn't eaten yet. Everybody realized they were starving. We got dressed and cleaned up for dinner. I wanted to ask my wife if she brushed her teeth and gargled, but thought better of it.

After dinner, we sat around the table drinking coffee. Tami and Lana talked about how amazing the experiment was. Ray sat and grinned. I sat and feigned a smile. When it didn't seem like they were going to shut up, I said I was beat and excused myself. Lana looked at me funny when I got up. I just waved and left.

I couldn't get over how Lana was looking at Ray. It made me sick. I could tell what she was thinking, "What would that big pole feel like?" And throw a giggle in there. I lay there, restless, for the longest time.

Before I could get to sleep, Lana came in laughing as Tami and Ray walked by to their room. She came over, giddy as a schoolgirl, and jumped on the bed and grabbed my shoulder.

"Wasn't that wild, honey. I mean, I've seen another man and you got to see Tami's unbelievable pussy! What a night. Tell me did her bald pussy excite you? I thought it was crazy, and could you believe that curve in Ray's penis..."

I grabbed her and threw her on her back and started kissing her before she could say anything else. I didn't think she was ever going to shut up and I didn't want to hear another damn word about Ray's dick! She thought I was horny, and practically ripped her clothes off, and mine. She rolled on top of me and mounted me cowgirl; grabbed my "Fattest Cock" and crammed it into her hot, wet vagina. She rode me like a woman possessed; her plump breasts bounced up and down and her thighs and firm ass smacked against me. Grunting, panting and shaking, she climaxed almost immediately, screaming as her orgasm plowed through her.

I threw her on her back. She spread her legs and I jumped between them and slammed into her sopping wet hole and fucked her like a wild animal. She came within minutes. I pulled out, rolled her on her knees and mounted her doggy. I fucked her harder than I think I ever have, pounding her like crazy. Some combination of lust, desire, anger, even hate was driving me. Lana's head was jerking back and forth like a rag doll's as I slammed against her tight ass, rapid fire. I came like I couldn't remember when, and couldn't stop cumming. I just kept buried in her, spasming and spasming. She was screaming and babbling as she climaxed for her third time, but I couldn't make out anything as the blood was roaring in my ears. I fell over and collapsed, sucking in air.

Lana flattened out on the bed, and now I could hear her, "Oh, Jack, baby. Oh honey, that was unbelievable. I think you killed me." (I was just happy she got the name right - seriously.) She turned on her side and laid a leg and an arm across me. We fell asleep that way. We awoke two more times during the night and fucked like monkeys in heat. She had two more orgasms and I had one. Our last coupling, I couldn't cum, but kept going until she did. I awoke to go to the bathroom in the early morning and was still partially hard. After peeing, I finally started to soften. I slept fitfully after that. I couldn't stop thinking about what got Lana so fired up - "Long Dong." But more than once when we were having sex, I thought of Tami too, her big tits and ass and that amazing pussy. Regardless of the "whats" and the "whos," we had some of the hottest sex we had experienced in ages. I did not understand that at all...and I wasn't a bit happy about it - orgasms aside.

V: OH, IT'S HUGE!

The next morning, well if you can call 11:30 a.m., morning, we all finally made it downstairs. After we cleared the cobwebs with coffee, we set about making a huge breakfast. Nobody brought up the "experiment" the rest of the day and we stuck to non-alcoholic fare until after dinner, when I fixed us all some drinks.

We sat around the fireplace and drank, chatted about insignificant things and just relaxed. Nobody wanted to talk about the elephant in the room, especially not me. Later that night, after getting pretty buzzed, I started to rehash the previous night's events in my mind and the evening soured for me. I excused myself and headed to bed early. It was almost two hours later when Lana joined me. I heard her come in, and rolled over to look at her. She was smiling sweetly.

Without thinking, I quipped, "Have a nice three-way with 'Long Dong' and 'Big Boobs'?"

Her face screwed up to cry, but that emotion was pre-empted by a sudden flare of anger. "That was unfair and not at all nice. Honey, I know you're upset, but instead of sniping at me, talk to me!"

"Lana, I don't know what there is to talk about. This crazy thing started out that we were going to measure and observe, and ended with you getting sloppy-wet excited and sucking Ray's cock like a hooker!" She wanted to do angry; I could do angry.

She defended herself, "That's not fair. Tami did the same thing to you. I didn't see you putting up a fight."

"I didn't want any of that to happen. I didn't want Tami to suck my cock or even touch it - and, Tami's not my wife! And she didn't go at me like she was trying to get me to shoot my wad. And by the way, I didn't see her pussy drooling! You 'wanted' to touch Ray; you wanted to suck him. You were turned on! By him! You were dripping! Deny any of that, and I'll apologize with every fiber in my body!"

Lana was stricken. She couldn't honestly deny any of it. She was silent for a long time. She sat on the edge of the bed looking at the wall.

Finally, "You're right. I got excited. I'm sorry; I got turned on! Okay? How was I supposed feel? A good looking young man is fascinated with me and I am looking at his naked body and then touching him and I'm not supposed to be turned on? I never ever had that experience before. And I had never thought about it before, until Tami brought it all up. Then I couldn't get it out of my head. I don't 'want' to sleep with Ray. I don't. But, yes, the desire is there. I thought you would understand, that you would appreciate how I felt."

Crying and angry, she continued, "Tell me you weren't turned on by Tami. Tell me the differences between her and me don't excite you. And tell me please, the difference between me getting excited about Ray, and you getting excited over Tami!"