What? No Waffles?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had never been more jealous about my wife in my entire life than in that moment, leaving her with Ray. I could only hope for the best.

Then to Ray I said, "Please her."

I took Tami by the hand and said, "Shall we?"

I showed strength and poise, but my knees were weak, my stomach was queasy and I almost faltered. Hell, I almost fainted. The stunned look on Tami's face turned in to a big smile and then into a devilish grin, as the full realization of what was happening hit her. She pulled me from the room and I closed the door.

Lana immediately sat up and asked Ray, "What happened? What's happening? When Jack left, I thought, I knew...knew we weren't doing this...No way! What did he say to you? Is he okay, did he say he was okay with...this?" It all came in a rush.

Ray reassured her, "He didn't say anything to us. But, I think he's solid. We didn't even tell him what we decided; he just brought us up here and told me to come kiss you. You know, to kiss your ear and neck and then to kiss your lips. He was specific and insisted."

Lana sat up, "I don't understand. When he left the room earlier, everything was...I was certain he didn't want to do it, and that some things I said had upset him and hurt him...very much." She stood and started for the door, but froze; afraid of what she might find if she went to Jack...

Ray softly replied, "Lana, if you don't want to do this, then that is absolutely okay. And they never have to know we didn't, unless that's what you want. All I know is, Jack brought us up here and he knew we wanted, you know, to sleep with you guys. He told me to 'please you' and walked out with Tami."

He continued, "If you want, I'll go get him right now." He got off the bed and went to the door, stopping beside her. "But I, uh, kinda better go now, if that's what you want, before things get, um, uncomfortable."

"No, Ray, don't go get him. If we, we don't, and he does. I don't want him to know."

She turned to Ray, "Ray I've wanted you so bad. But now, all I can think is I forced Jack into this. I...I...It's just, I thought he was really against us...having sex."

Ray replied, "I understand, and I want you as well, more than I know how to express. But I don't want you that way, if you're not ready, not sure. All I can say is, Jack led me here and told me to please you. Now whatever that means to you, you let me know. I will do whatever you want."

Lana thought hard. Now that she was faced with actually sleeping with another man, she was even more afraid what that would do to her and Jack. But, Jack had left with Tami. He had "given" Ray to her. This was happening. She had wanted to find out what it was like to be with another man, to satisfy her curiosity, her desire. He had given her "this gift," right? She still only half believed it, but Ray was here. Jack was with Tami.

She looked at Ray - at the tall, slim, finely muscled, well hung, and very different young man in front of her. Again, she felt like a slut, like she had no self-control, like she was cheating on Jack.

Okay, but Jack put him here, left him here.

Jack was with Tami.

Damn, she was not going to waste this opportunity! Shakily, she took Ray's hand. She looked in his dark eyes; it was now or never. Lust bloomed inside her. It emboldened her.

"My husband told you to please me?" She pulled him toward the bed, and in a quavering voice, she continued, "Well then, please me."

She did feel like a slut, and she could feel her pussy...no, her cunt! It was moist. No, what did Jack say, "sloppy wet!" She was trembling.

She blurted out, "Take that big, long cock of yours, shove it in my hot cunt and fuck me! That will please me! We'll make love later." She heard it. She didn't believe it.

But Ray did. He couldn't get his clothes off fast enough. Lana reacted. Her head was spinning, but like the song says, "The time to hesitate is through..." If she had thought of the next lyric, she might have stopped - (no) time to wallow in the mire!"

She stripped.

Her long, slim, and very fine body stood before him. He was speechless; he was almost shaking with excitement, with desire. Lana was so completely different from his wife. Her smaller, very firm breasts and lovely, light brown aureoles with their large, pinky-sized nipples were amazing. Her long, slender torso, lightly curving hips, unbelievably firm ass and smooth, perfectly proportioned legs combined to create the most beautiful and sexually desirable woman he had ever seen. Tami was hot as hell, but Lana was a whole different kind of beautiful, one he had never experienced. But the most exciting and intriguing part of her anatomy for him was her vulva; crowned by thick, curly brown hair, and hiding perhaps the most beautiful, diminutive pussy he had ever seen. He was so aroused he was afraid of cumming. As he looked at her, he thought, "I am going to get to sleep with this beautiful woman." It rocked his world.

As Ray's eyes roamed over her nude body, Lana was trembling with excitement. She saw the pleasure that registered in his eyes from viewing her body and the proof also showed with his huge erection. His incredibly different cock, already rock hard, the long, smooth, curved shaft bouncing up and down, was driving her crazy with carnal lust.

Okay, Jack had a sexier body, more muscled, not as slender; and Jack was handsomer. Jack was her man. But Ray's dark hair, dark eyes, long, lean body, and deliciously different cock had her tight, little pussy leaking like an old faucet. She lay on the bed and Ray followed.

Lana spread her legs obscenely wide and bending her knees, she held her feet up and prepared to wrap them around him as soon as he mounted her.

As he crawled between her wide spread legs on his long, sinewy arms, he was staring at her small vagina, concerned.

"I...I don't want to hurt you; how should I...?" he stumbled.

Wasn't that sweet? She'd had twins, and for 22 years, Jack had been plowing her with that big cockhead of his; the one that she didn't even know was so big until Tami told her and she saw Ray's smaller one. Now he was worried about her pussy!

Lewdly she answered, "My cunt is dripping and ready. Just put that pretty, blue cockhead against my pussy lips and rub it back and forth until it's nice and wet. Then slowly, slide it all the way in until that big rod bottoms out. Stay still for a minute, and this tight little pussy will open right up and you can pound the hell out of it! Fuck me hard and fast, and when I cum, don't stop. You just keep on pounding till you empty your big balls in me!"

Lana had never talked like this in her life, before, during, or after sex.

But this was the new Lana - Lana the Slut!

But like a flash, she had another thought. She had her whole world to lose if this went wrong; she had Jack to lose. If she had been a man, she would have lost her "hard-on" in that moment. No! Jack gave this to her. She couldn't stop now. Even if she wanted to, she couldn't stop now and she didn't want to.

Ray did exactly what he was told, and within a couple minutes of burying his rigid cock in her, he was pounding her so hard and fast, he thought he might pass out from the euphoria of making love to the beautiful Lana. Less than two minutes later, Lana started shaking violently; her pussy clamped down hard. Ray, straining and grunting, pounded that much harder. Lana exploded, riding her climax for over a minute, jerking her hips and spasming. All the while, Ray kept pounding her pussy.

Less than two minutes later, he screamed, "I'm cumming!"

Immediately Lana growled, "O fuck, you fuck-king ba-as-tard, I'm cum-ming again! Shit-fuck-fuck-SHOOT NOW! Now, now, now - oh now...ahh-h-h-h-h...mmm, oh yesss."

On cue, Ray had buried his cock to the hilt one last time and shuddering uncontrollably, spewed his semen deep into her spasming cunt. It took almost a minute to empty his balls and stop contracting. Seconds later, he collapsed on top of Lana's still trembling body then rolled off her and lay flat on the bed beside her. They lay there, gasping for air, chests heaving. As they finally calmed down, Lana started laughing. Bewildered, Ray asked what was funny.

Lana, still laughing, said, "Shit! I think I peed!"

Ray joined her, laughing hard. Minutes later, they were both sound asleep.

IX. AMNESIA?

When Tami and I got to the other bedroom, Tami slowly unbuttoned her shirt and slipped it off her shoulders. Then she bared the only thing I hadn't seen yet, the rest of her big D+ breasts. I'm not a "breast" man; I'm a "legs and ass" man, but when Tami unfastened her bra, freeing her voluptuous breasts, my eyes nearly popped out. Though her breasts dropped some under their weight, they still lay nicely on her chest, not spreading flat like some large breasts. They were magnificent.

But that's not what took my breath away; it was her nipples. Her dusky, dark pinkish-brown aureoles were huge; bigger than Lana's, as big in diameter as a beer can. Her nipples were proportionally large. In her current state of excitement, her fat nipples were a almost half inch across and at least a half inch long. They were the most suckable things I had ever seen. She let me take her in for long moments, relishing my reaction, my rapidly growing cock doubly proving my appreciation.

"Tami," I said, "I want to make love to you, but I want you to tell me how."

She replied, "Oh, lover, I want your big, fat cock crammed into my hot pussy right now!"

She continued, "But, more than that, I want you. I want to experience all of you, and you me. I want us to kiss, lick, suck and feel each other; ramp up our passion, our desire, until the moment is right. Then I want you to slide that monster inside me and slowly, deliberately fuck me, then drill me, abuse my pussy, and bring us both to a mind blowing orgasm that neither one of us will ever forget. I want that memory of you. And I don't want you to ever forget this time with me."

Then she added, "Of course, after that. I think we should fuck like minks till we pass out!"

"Tami," I said, "Once again, I think you have a come up with a wonderful plan."

We made love. Her full, delicious body, so different from Lana's, fueled my lust and passion to extremes. We kissed deeply and held our bodies pressed tightly together, explored each other, leaving nothing out, finishing with oral pleasure. I dove into her amazing pussy, relishing the smoothness of her bald mound, her long, full lips, and her exotic, musky scented vagina. After warming her up with my tongue and lips, I went to work, using my fingers in her vagina; stroking in and out, while licking and nibbling on her lips and clitoris, until I felt her getting primed. Then I took my fingers out of her pussy and slowly pushed one of them into her anus, testing for her reaction.

She pushed back and moaned, "More...one more." I slowly, gently worked another finger in; pushing in, letting her push back until I had both fingers buried in her. All the time I continued licking and sucking. Once my fingers were crammed in her ass, I latched onto her big clit and started sucking and tonguing it without stopping. Then, with my other hand, I shoved first one, then two fingers in her sopping wet and surprisingly tight vagina. She began jerking her hips up, roughly slamming her sex into my face, loudly cussing and proclaiming her pleasure.

She began climaxing, her whole body quaking. Her big breasts jiggled wildly on her chest. Her powerful legs squeezed and shook and lurched. Her back arched, and she loudly proclaimed, "Ohh-ohhhh Baby, suck me, fuck me, hard, now!" She spasmed and arched forward, bringing her breasts up almost to my head. Suddenly, I felt a flood of fluid as she let go. I had never been with a woman who squirted; it was an amazing experience.

She soaked me.

Her stomach muscles clinched, her ass muscles hard as rocks, she gasped, shook, almost vibrating and then collapsed. Her legs dropped flat on the bed and her hands, which had held my head during the entire session, dropped to her sides. I heard her breathing heavily, still shaking and making sobbing-like sounds. I lifted up and she had her head tilted, looking at me.

"Your wife was so right about your 'oral skills.' No man has ever done that to me, given me oral the way you just did. I've rarely cum that strong, even during intercourse."

Giddy, laughing lightly, she said, "That was the best ever, lover. Please don't tell Ray I said that."

"I never tell a lover's secrets," I stated emphatically between breaths.

I pulled myself up beside her and lay on my back, relaxing my muscles, especially my neck and tongue; and continued to catch my breath and calm down. My eyes were closed. I felt her warm pendulous breasts on my thighs as she straddled my legs, pressing them together. Oh goodie, my turn.

With her big, luscious lips and fabulous mouth, she engulfed my rigid cock cramming it all the way to the back of her throat. Her mouth was amazingly deep. She immediately started sucking and pumping my cock vigorously - no finesse, no slow build up. She just tore into me, performing the most powerful felatio I have ever experienced. And she didn't decrease the intensity one iota until the semen exploded from my cock and flooded her mouth. And though she tried, she couldn't suck my cum down as fast as I shot it out. I came so hard, my balls continued to spasm long after I was spent.

After a respite, we resumed loving each other until I was completely hard again and she was freely leaking juices from her big pussy. Her voluptuous body was spread out before me. Looking at her this way was incredibly erotic. I crawled into position. She reached and wrapped one small hand around my engorged cock, pressed the head against her opening, and I pushed. Her eyes opened wide and a delicious smile came to her face when my fat knob pressed against her vaginal opening. I pushed firmly and it popped in.

"Oh, fuck!" she softly yelped. "Seeing may be believing, but experiencing is knowing!" she said in a low, sultry voice.

I knew she was fairly tight but was still surprised when I didn't readily slip in. I felt my cockhead spread her vagina as I stroked into her and buried myself until I felt my spongy head firmly smack against her cervix. Though I reached Lana's cervix, it was not as resistant; her vaginal tunnel was a little deeper. Being buried in Tami's vagina was a totally different experience than the one I was used to for the last 22 years. It was absolutely fantastic! If I hadn't already cum, I might have right then.

I started slowly moving in and out, bringing my cockhead right to the edge of her vaginal opening and then sinking back down until I pressed against her cervix. For almost three minutes I stroked up and down at a subdued pace, until Tami started shaking and contracting her vaginal muscles. Nodding her head rapidly, she spurred me with her heals and grabbed my lower back, pulling forcefully, digging her nails in; not only signaling her impending orgasm, but encouraging me to go faster, thrust harder. I obliged.

Her breasts danced luridly on her chest, aureoles puckered up, nipples fully engorged. Her vagina began spasming, making her hot, slick hole even tighter. At her urging I pounded harder and faster, developing a furious pace. Suddenly, she froze in climax, her powerful thighs squeezing together, almost pushing me from her, but her heals dug into my ass, forcing me back down. Her arms slipped up around my chest, hands grasping tightly, and pulling me hard against her. She mashed my heaving chest against hers, squishing her big breasts between us.

Usually it takes me quite a while to cum after my first orgasm, but these intense sensations overwhelmed me. As she shuddered in climax, I pounded relentlessly, grunting loudly with each stroke.

She yelled out her pleasure in an almost unceasing stream of gasps, coos and expletives, "Ahh, Ahh, Ahh, Fu-uck me-ee-ee! Ohh-ohh-ohh, you fu-uck-ing Bastard, Ahh, YES...NOW! CUM NOW! She screamed.

I immediately exploded, releasing stream after stream of hot cum deep into her incredible tunnel. The whole time, her vagina never stopped pulsing, convulsively gripping and releasing my thrusting cock. And in answer to my cum spurting into her, she soaked my cock and balls. Until, with a last intense shudder, she relaxed her vagina and released my still unbelievably hard cock. I had cum so hard I almost blacked out, but my cock stayed incredibly rigid. I lay that way, buried in her; until I felt my weight might be getting too heavy.

I pulled my painfully hard cock from her now liquid hole. As I rolled onto my back, she rolled over and threw her leg across me and sat directly on my cock, our combined fluids practically flooding my stomach, running down my sides. She leaned over me and slowly lowered her pendulous breasts onto my chest, bent down and kissed me, passionately, forcefully for several minutes.

Lifting up, her fat, distended nipples still pressed against me, she asked, "Is that monster ever going to get soft?"

I grinned, "I think he's forgotten how."

"Ohhh, a rock hard cock with amnesia, I like that!" She laughed.

Then she lifted up, grabbed my raging erection and slammed her cunt down and yelped as her cervix slammed into my cockhead. She grinned and started bouncing up and down rapidly, as fast as she could, hands braced behind her on my legs, her big tits wildly slapping up and down on her chest. She was huffing like a steam engine. I felt her pussy spasming on my cock.

I took over and grabbed her big ass cheeks and started slamming back into her. She starting keening almost instantly and clinched my cock like a vise with her powerful vaginal muscles. I slammed up into her, driving my cock as deep as it would go and ass suspended off the bed, I pumped everything I had into her. Again she squirted (not nearly as much, we were both running dry) as she climaxed, shaking and jerking, riding my big pole to her final spasm; then fell forward on me, her big breasts smashing into my chest. My ass fell to the bed. We were both sucking breaths of air as fast as we could, panting like sprinters.

She lay on me with my cock imbedded in her - and dozed off. I laid still and relished the feel of her body on mine. My cock, my balls and my hips were flooded with our juices. I imagined if I tipped to one side, she would slide right off. After a while, I had to pee and couldn't wait any longer. I slowly rolled us onto our sides then gently extricated myself.

When I returned from the bathroom, she was awake...and waiting!

Round two! Or three! I'd already lost count.

Over the space of the night, we fucked at least four more times. She had about seven more orgasms and I managed two more; the last one was almost painful - I was drained and my groin ached. She was the most orgasmic and insatiable woman I had ever slept with. Lana was very orgasmic and prolific, but this woman was unsurpassed. Between cunnilingus and intercourse, she came at least 11 times. Each time I thought I had nothing left, she used her incredibly hot, voluptuous body and very talented mouth to bring me back to life again. At about 6 a.m., I did have nothing left and with Tami spooning from behind, I passed into a deep, dreamless sleep. The "minks" were all fucked out!

EPILOGUE

It was past eleven when Tami and I made it down to the kitchen. Ray and my wife were already there, making Belgian waffles with bacon and eggs, a hearty meal for exhausted lovers.

When Lana heard us coming down the staircase behind them, she spun around with a big smile on her face.

As she looked up at us, the smile quickly faded and was replaced with an expression of doubt and uncertainty, even dread.

She thought, "How did it go? Where do we stand? Does he still love me...or hate me?"