What? No Waffles?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Remembering the fantastic sex she had with Ray, she felt guilty; guilty that she had cum with him in her. Five times she had climaxed with his cock in her; and now, she really did feel like a slut. "What if he hates me now?"

She watched me with Tami, hugged closely together, descending the stairs and wondered, "Was her way more voluptuous body more desirable than mine? Did he enjoy her more? Will he want her more than me, or want more than he can get at home?"

I had my arm wrapped around Tami's waist and her hugged to my side. At the bottom of the stairs, I took my arm from around her and she continued to Ray. I stood looking at my wife.

She was smiling when I first came down. She had looked excited to see me. She had obviously had a "good night." But in the brief seconds that our eyes had met, the smile faded and her face clouded over. Was she imagining how Tami and I had fucked and how much I had enjoyed my time with her, that maybe I had enjoyed it too much? Or worse for me, was she remembering how much she had enjoyed Ray? Had she enjoyed him too much?

I had been going to smile to reassure her, but that thought derailed me - young, hung, Ray fucking my wife to orgasm, time after time. Thinking of him fucking her senseless, my stomach flip-flopped. I almost turned and went back up the stairs, but I did all that I could do at the moment.

I smiled and opened my arms. She practically ran the few steps between us and threw her arms around me and hugged me hard. She kissed me, and kissed me again - warm, demanding kisses, kisses that searched for hope. Hope that everything was okay, hope that everything was right between us.

Without releasing me, Lana leaned back, looked into my eyes and asked, "So?" Her eyes were tearing up. She was shaking, "Are we okay? Please say something."

With a slightly devious smile, I answered, "Tami nearly fucked me to death; how about you?"

She grinned, "After last night, my curiosity is completely satisfied! Thank you my wonderful husband." Hers eyes were brimming with tears, but she surprised me by leaning back in and whispering in a low sultry voice, "I can't wait to get your big, fat, throbbing monster of a cock back in my now insatiable, hot little hole!"

She gave me an evil smile, "You are going to have to get used to 'Lana the Slut' from now on!"

She paused, "By the way, after actually being able to compare your cock to Ray's and how he fucked, and you fuck - I think you have probably ruined Tami for him!" She laughed, very pleased with herself. I was pretty damn pleased, too. Whether she just said that for my benefit or actually meant it; at that moment, I didn't care.

But I had to know, "So how many times did you have sex, and how many times did you cum?"

Hey, I had to know the score.

Her look changed, again guilt showed on her face, but she answered, very softly, "Four times. We had sex four times." Then her voice changed, became huskier, more forceful, "We fucked four times and I think I came five. And don't let it go to your head; but the last time, when I had my most powerful orgasm, I screamed your name! Poor Ray."

She waited for me to respond. I hesitated. What should I say?

When she could wait no longer, her bravado waning, she spoke softly again, "Okay I told you, truthfully. Now tell me truthfully. I want to know, too."

I lied, "We had intercourse five or six times and I'm not positive, but including our orgasms while trading oral, I think she came seven or eight times and I came four."

Lana looked in my eyes and grinned, "Just had to outdo us!" and laughed, "Lana's never going to forget you, or Big Jack." We both laughed. I don't know why I hedged, but I still feel it was the right thing.

Over my wife's shoulder I observed Tami and Ray laughing and cutting up and from the looks of things, waffles were off the menu.

They were covered in waffle mix!

THE END

**************************************************

"Big Jack" and "Lana the Slut" will be back in:

ONCE IS NOT ENOUGH, OR IS IT?