What Price a Bed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I just stared at him. Not sure if he was pulling my leg or not.

"Out you get. We're here in case you hadn't noticed."

The short path to the house lit up as I stepped from the vehicle. Lights marking it from either side.

"Posh."

"Built to my own design."

"Wow. You really are rich."

He smiled, trying to look modest.

"Comfortable."

Crikey. This guys shoes probably cost more than my outfit.

Inside was just as plush. Expensive looking tiles ran throughout wide open spaces. I run my fingers along the top of a deeply coloured side table. Real hardwood. No idea what sort but something expensive and none of your MDF rubbish.

"What do you think?"

He dropped his keys into a faraday box and shut the lid.

"It's amazing."

I turned to him deciding it was time I offered a little something and stepped in close.

"And so are you."

He was taller than me and I had to reach up a little to kiss him.

Sam was gentle, responding softly, his hands staying only on my arms like a gentleman. I was careful not to seem too crude or unsophisticated. It was clear this was no overly keen youth just intent on getting my kit off for a quick fuck.

"Can I take a bath first?"

I was conscious that I hadn't showered after Tom. Two days now.

"Absolutely.

Let me show you the way."

He led me up an open staircase. All glass and chrome. At the top a gallery looking down on the main living area. I could see everything, his kitchen and dining area. The entrance where we came in and a lounging area. There seemed to be a further separate room through double doors at the far end.

"This way."

"Sorry." I turned back to find him pointing along a corridor to where the bathroom lay.

That again was the best I'd ever seen. Large with a roll top bath placed in the open. A large window directly in front of it that no doubt looked out over his garden. No curtains so private.

A double shower stood in the corner and Jack and Jill sinks. Expensive looking tiles covered the floors and walls. The toilet, and bidet I noticed, sat around the side of a low dividing wall for privacy.

"This is larger than my parents living room." I exclaimed.

"Bath or shower? Whichever you prefer."

"Bath I think.

I won't be too long."

"I'll be downstairs."

I run the tap. Again a thing of beauty with a precise solid movement. I took advantage of some scented salts I found on the side and undressed.

For a moment I stood at the window trying to see out in the darkness. It felt daring to be naked and on full view to the world outside. But I was confident it was secluded. No housing estate with anyone looking back at me.

Usually I showered. But the sheer luxury of this place needed to be savoured and that could only be done from the large tub.

I washed quickly then took a moment to lay back and relax. The tub was massive, allowing me to stretch my legs out with my head just propped on the rolled edge. Sheer luxury.

Sam didn't knock when he came in. Nor did he hide it when he stood looking down on my naked body where I lay.

I wasn't immensely happy about it, but I also reasoned that it didn't matter massively. When I was done here I'd be naked in his bed doing whatever he asked me to do. My reality was that for one night he owned me. Just as that girl by the taxi rank had been owned by the car driver for an hour. I went with it.

"Like what you see?" I asked pushing my tits up a little.

"Very much so. You're very beautiful."

"I'm okay." I replied modestly.

I looked at my tits, shinning with a film of water under the lights. They were nice. A good size. Firm and perky as they should be at my age, with neat deeply coloured nipples. I guess I did have my good points.

"You're a little more than that.

How old are you?"

"Twenty."

"Wow. That is young."

I tried to look coy, lifting a knee clear of the water, keeping it just open enough to tease him with a good view of my pussy. I managed to keep it waxed smooth despite my circumstances. It was after all my ticket to a good nights sleep.

"Not too young am I?"

"No. I like young. More worried I might be too old for you."

"How old are you? Not that it matters."

"Thirty five."

I could live with that. Christ. I'd done a guy in his fifties once. Not everyone was a student.

"You look good for it."

That was truthful. In his shirt I had a better idea of his shape. And he looked good. No belly tumbling over his belt, and I suspected, well shaped arms and chest. I'd hit the jackpot here.

"What happened to your shoulder? That's a nasty bruise."

I glanced at it, a blue-greenish mark covering the top of my arm where I'd hit the ground the night before. It ached a little when I thought about it but could have been a lot worse. I hadn't broken anything.

"Just an accident. I fell off... down some steps last night."

I'm not sure he believed me but I didn't want to go into details.

"Anyway. I just came to collect your clothes." He said, finally breaking his gaze of me.

"Wait. My clothes?"

I started to sit up suddenly uncomfortable. Even pleasing looking people could be weird. I was always on my guard.

"I'm just going to put them in the wash for you. They'll be dry in the morning."

He half turned, pointing at a gown hanging to the side of the door.

"You can put this on for tonight. Or I could find you something to wear."

I laughed.

"I think we both know that'd be a waste of time. They won't be on long enough. The gown'll do fine."

I glanced at my stuff on the chair. It certainly could do with a wash and would save me the cost of a launderette. I stood up letting the water cascade off my naked body as he passed me a towel. Again his eyes were on me.

"Okay. Take them.

Thanks."

"Anything else in your pack need to go in?"

I climbed out of the bath, wrapping myself in the towel.

"I guess you can wash the lot."

I unzipped my pack and pulled out the small quantity of clothes I owned. Not a lot. Just the minimum I could carry easily.

"What's this?"

He picked up my book and I had one of those moments where I wanted to just snatch it away. Protective of what little I had. I held back.

"Nothing.

Just something from my childhood."

"A Little Princess."

He studied the cover. A little moth eaten but still intact.

Frances Hodgson Burnet.

Not one I know. What's it about?"

"A young girl who's left poor and destitute but behaves well to others and eventually comes into a fortune."

"A happy ever after story."

For a second he seemed to look right through me to my soul. I shook the thought away knowing it was my imagination.

"Kinda. It was my place of escape when I was a kid. I still like to read it occasionally.

Stupid I know."

"Hang on to it. We all need something to remind us of our childhood. And of the journey we're on now."

Not so much a reminder as an escape for me. And my journey was unlikely to end anywhere near as happily. He handed it back and I packed it away safe.

"I'll take these and get them washed." He said gathering up just about everything I owned in the world.

"They'll be dry for the morning."

"Thanks."

Three

I found Sam downstairs when I'd finished. A large sitting area with huge floor to ceiling glass panels along one side that opened out into his garden. I could see patio and greenery illuminated in the dark, but it was the room that caught my attention.

Everything had an air of elegance, and masculinity. A huge Entertainment Centre with a massive TV dominated one wall. It's backdrop tiled with dark marble. Low seating flowed around the sides of the room with two equally low tables towards the centre on a huge rug.

The seating was a continuous run around most of the room with no back where the windows were. Instead that was where the glass started, and beyond it was the ground level outside. I hadn't stepped down but it had the effect of being sunken to the garden.

Greys and blues dominated the colouring.

Above me the ceiling was high and recessed in the middle. A tray ceiling I think they called it. Inset lighting gave a soft ambience rather than direct illumination.

There were only a few ornaments and pictures. Again modern and slightly industrial. Quality pieces. Everything looked expensive. And everything looked devoid of a feminine touch. No flowers or family pictures. No cushions. This was a bachelor pad. Albeit the flashiest one I'd ever seen.

Sam was relaxing. Just in his shirt and trousers, his shoes and socks gone. He was almost laid out on his fancy seating as he watched me looking around. Like an owner keeping an eye on the new puppy in case it broke something.

"Just how rich are you?"

I'd never seen a home like this. Perhaps in Hollywood movies or magazines. But I hardly believed there were real houses this plush. Especially around here.

"As I said. I'm comfortable.

Talking of which. Why don't you come and sit with me."

I smiled and went across to where he held a hand up for me.

"This place is amazing."

I sat next to him, finding myself falling back to be held close by his arm around me.

"It's just a little something my architect threw together." He laughed.

"You don't wear you're wealth comfortably do you. You're very flippant about it."

I kinda liked that about him.

"I come from an fairly ordinary background. I like the success I've had but I don't like to flaunt it."

Fingers twiddled with the edge of my gown and I responded by stroking the back of his hand.

No matter how rich or how fancy his home was, it would be just a nights shelter for me. One I knew I had to pay for. I did expect it to be a pleasant payment though.

I lifted a foot onto the edge of the seat, letting the gown fall away to expose my thigh. Predictably his hand moved to caress it. He was gentle. Slow. This wouldn't be a difficult night.

"Soft skin. Almost like a baby's."

He kissed my cheek before turning his attention to what else I have to offer him.

I let him peel open my gown and look at my body again. His eyes almost caressing my tits, then down to my pussy. I could feel it responding to being looked at. Heating, swelling and dampening. My breathing became less shallow, shuddering with the quiver that began to take hold of my muscles.

My nipples were hard when his fingers began to trace lines under my mounds.

"Truly beautiful."

"I wouldn't go that far."

"I would. You have a perfect body. Supple unblemished skin. Rich browns in your hair. And your eyes...

Simply beautiful."

I blushed. I knew I looked good. I was certainly fuckable. There was getting to be quite a list of men I couldn't name who could testify to that. But calling me beautiful was perhaps a little extreme. I wasn't used to hearing complements beyond 'great tits' or 'cute arse'. Sam was no doubt thinking the same, he was just able to vocalise it a little more sweetly.

His hand cupped my tit and I gasped, moving my hand sharply to rub his bulge in response.

He dipped his head and kissed my nipple.

"Mmm."

He sucked, flicking it with his tongue as his hand glided up and down my thigh. He was taking his time, intent on that rare commodity, foreplay. Nothing was rushed. Even his eventual arrival at my pussy was a slow affair, my legs caressed, my belly stroked and my vulva massaged around my slit until I was opening my legs wide to encourage his fingers.

He slid them back and forth, squeezing my lips and clit between them. Riding on a film of my oozing fluids.

"Mmm."

Sam stood up and undressed. Taking his time and making no attempt to hide himself. I watched, my own fingers now playing at the top of my slit.

He looked like a movie star. Toned rather than muscular. Masculine hair covering his chest. Wide shoulders and arms you just knew were protective of his woman. Me for tonight.

His cock was a revelation. A perfect specimen. Straight and thick. Circumcised with a beautiful mushroom shaped head.

"Oh my. Look at you." I grinned wildly.

This was going to be a good night. Pleasure rather than just doing the deed for a pillow to rest my head on. For a while I could forget my troubles and play the dutiful lover without wanting to puke in disgust at my behaviour.

"Well I hope you're going to do more than look."

With that invite I slid to my knees, letting my gown fall away completely. His cock bobbed in front of me as I admired it. My hands on his legs, feeling their strength.

"That's some beautiful cock."

To be honest this was something I usually tried to avoid with the strangers I spent my time with. Generally just doing the deed through the protection of a condom. For Sam I was feeling happy to make an exception.

With a genuine hunger I put my lips around it and savoured his crown with my tongue. My hands went up to his arse and I took it all the way to the back of my throat.

"Ah." I released it. A string of spit falling away at my gasp.

I took it again, this time riding my lips back and forth as my fingers reached under his crack to find his balls.

"Oh yeah.

I love how your mouth feels." He said encouragingly.

So much more sophisticated that the usual "suck that dick."

I took him in my hand and looked up, locking eyes with his.

"You like how this feels?"

I certainly did. Big, hard, every ridge and raised vein passing under my moving fingers.

"Mmm. It's fantastic."

"I'm getting horny knowing you like it." I said truthfully.

I went back to my task. Sucking him with enthusiasm, playing with his sack until he was squirming under my touch.

"Oh fuck. Too good."

He pushed me away, taking control. I was lifted onto the seating and my legs were held up.

"Fuck."

My head fell back as he kissed my slit, his lips smooching over my labia before his tongue joined in carefully exploring around its edges. Every movement soft and slow.

"Oh my God."

He moved to the main course, putting his tongue out, holding it flat like a pancake and drew it up from the base of my vulva, passing along my slit and up over the fleshy hood that hid my button.

"Fuck."

I writhed.

"That's fucking wonderful."

He did it again. His movements coming from his head and neck to keep his tongue flat.

"Uhhh."

He found on my clit. Drawing it out and into his mouth. My legs were kicking at the sensation. For a while he sucked on me, releasing and sucking again alternatively. My eyes were rolling in my head and I groaned in delight. No one had ever given my pussy this much detailed attention. It was amazing.

Finally he held my button proud and flicked it with his tongue. That was too much. I came.

"Uhh."

I jolted, my legs coming free from his grip. I pulled my knees up, holding my feet off the ground and widened my thighs until my hips hurt. My body convulsed.

"Fuck."

Sam was upright, on his knees between my legs. His quickly sheathed cock went into me with ease and he began a slow fuck.

"You're so hot."

His voice was sweet. Calming. I lay back and concentrated on letting the wonderful sensations wash through me.

"Close your eyes and relax."

"Mmm.

Cum for me."

I actually wanted him to. I wanted to feel his warm cum deep in my pussy.

He increased his speed. Using longer lengths of his cock to fuck my hole. I could feel him heating, hear his breathing becoming more ragged. His thrusts became urgent and his balls swung against my little puckered brown eye. I put my arms up and gripped his shoulders to brace myself, staring into his eyes.

"Fuck."

I felt the pulsing throbs and the release inside me.

"Oh that's so good." I said.

My legs wrapped around his back as if to hold him tight and squeeze the last of his juice from him.

"I think you're the best lover I've ever had."

That was true. He was. Everyone else had only been interested in mauling me and shooting their load. This man was attentive. Gentle. Even now, after achieving his orgasm his hands still caressed me.

"Save the adoration until it's finished."

He held his hand out to me.

"Shall we go somewhere more comfortable?"

I grinned. Usually these encounters were a quick fuck and sleep. This was going to be different. And for once I didn't feel obliged. I was doing it because I wanted to. For fun. I was happy he wasn't finished.

"Absolutely."

I followed him up stairs and along the gallery to his bedroom. The only house I'd comfortably walked through naked since I'd been a toddler. Certainly it wasn't something I'd have done at home with my father once I was old enough to know better. From an age I'd been aware I'd made sure to stay well covered. A man who used his fists on his wife and daughter wasn't someone to be trusted.

Sam however was a delight. Attentive and comforting. And this was no student digs where a room mate was likely to appear.

"Fucking hell."

I stopped in the doorway. I should have expected it. Another opulent room. Closets that became walls, walls that became mirrors. Lighting that seemed to come from nowhere in a gentle glow.

The bed was something I hadn't even dreamed existed. Colossal. And round. The back was like a chesterfield. Buttoned leather in cream. The same finish curving around the base. While pristine matching sheets covered the mattress and pillows. To be honest I was frightened to lay on it for fear of messing it up.

Sam had no such worries, just throwing himself on it and laying back. His cock pointing unashamedly skyward to assure me of its readiness for more action.

"I've never even seen sheets for round beds."

"The internet is a wonderful thing. You can buy anything."

I took it slow, climbing over him to massage his meat, spreading his sticky dampness down the length of his shaft and over his balls.

For a second time I sucked him. Taking him to the edge before stopping to sit on his cock.

I rode him ferociously. Bouncing my self, feeling his hard shaft filling my pussy.

"Uhh. Uhh. Uhh."

And I saw myself in the mirrors. Naked, fucking a guy like I was a porn star in my own movie. My tits bouncing like firm jellies. God I looked hot.

Whether it was him or my surroundings I wasn't completely sure. But the sex was definitely the best I'd had. Almost the dream of being with someone who was my lover rather than a meal ticket. This was a tiny snippet of a life I'd given up on ever experiencing.

After, Sam fell asleep. I lay looking up to the ceiling, tracing the gentle glow from hidden lighting with my eyes.

Tonight was a dream I was sure I'd always remember. But it was a dream. A momentary blip of comfort in my otherwise shit life. Tomorrow's sleeping would be back on a bench somewhere or in a shopfront with one eye half open watching for trouble. I allowed myself a tiny tear of disappointment that I would never know what it was like to live such a comfortable life.

As delightful as it'd been, it was also a torture. A look into a world that would be snatched away from me with the coming day.

Finally I drifted into a deep sleep that I rarely afforded myself, even in a comfortable bed.

Four

I dressed after my shower in the en-suite. Another luxurious offering in Sam's home. All my clothes were already waiting for me neatly folded next to the bed when I'd woken.

I packed what I wasn't wearing into my bag and ventured downstairs.

Sam was sitting in the kitchen on a barstool, looking at me over a colossal island peninsula. He looked as if he'd been waiting for me.

"Morning."

He said cheerfully.

"Coffee?"

I considered it but decided I didn't want to hang around. This place, Sam, it was making me sad that I could only sample it for a few hours.

"I should go."

I managed a halfhearted smile.

"Go where?"

"Home."

"Home? Where's that exactly?"

I didn't answer.

Sam's eyes were piercing me again. He wasn't an idiot.