What Price a Bed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I've seen you around. You spend a lot of time in the park."

"I like the park."

Admitting my problems wasn't in my nature.

"You must like it a lot."

"You've seen me around? Have you been watching me?"

If he had, then he almost certainly knew what I was. Why would someone like him pick me up? An easy lay I guessed. Nothing more.

"Not exactly. But I've noticed you before.

You sit in the park down near the shopping centre nearly every day. I jog there regularly, when I'm in the office, or supposed to be. Someone like you is hard to miss."

I looked at him with fresh eyes at that. I did see joggers regularly. And now that he said that I realised he could easily be one of them.

"Why am I hard to miss?"

"Because you're beautiful."

I rolled my eyes at that. But at least he hasn't said vagrants littering the place.

"There you go again, putting me on a pedestal I don't deserve."

"I think you do."

He sipped his coffee and sat back with his arms folded. I felt as though I was in the headmasters office.

"Why don't you stay a few days?" He said still with that cheerfulness.

I stopped with the pretence.

"Come on Sam. That's not how it works. We both know that. If you've seen me around you know what I am."

He sighed. He knew.

"Jewel.

You and I both know you don't have anywhere to go.

Bed for the night in return for sex. That's how it works isn't it?"

I could feel the prickle in my cheeks of an embarrassed blush.

"Exactly. I'm a homeless bum shagging for a night in a comfortable bed. I'm not worth anything more. Certainly not to someone like you."

"And yet you're sweet, well spoken and obviously a way better person than your circumstances suggest. Someone there by accident rather than design."

Again he calming drank his coffee

"So what does it take to get a repeat performance? The bed isn't going anywhere. Plus you get food for another day."

It was an attractive offer.

"I don't want to get dependent."

"That's fine with me. Just till the end of the week? Then I'll give you some money and let you go on your way."

"I'm not a prostitute." I snapped.

At least not yet. But I was well on my way to it. I knew that.

"Not suggesting you are. But you're in need of help and I'm offering."

I hesitated. I didn't want to get comfortable or have him thinking I owed him. But not having to trudge the streets or find another one night stand for a few days was enticing. As was the idea he'd give me some money.

I looked outside. The weather was definitely turning. It wasn't raining at the moment but the skies were threatening it. And worse. I could see the trees moving. It wasn't a gentle breeze.

And then there were still the two crackheads out there, intent on doing me serious damage.

Fuck the nice guy for a few nights, or risk getting raped by two germ riddled... ewe. Easy choice.

"Till the end of the week." I relented. My voice toned with my weak position. What day was it now? I'd no idea.

"Great."

I turned away not wanting him to see the sadness in my eyes. I was near tears admitting my predicament.

"Now. Coffee?"

"Please."

I pulled myself together and turned back, taking a seat under his thoughtful gaze. I knew what was coming.

"Why are you on the streets?"

I was generally secretive about my past. Most men didn't ask. They didn't care.

"No choice.

Without an address it's hard to get a job. And without a job it's impossible to pay for a room."

"Your parents?"

I shrugged.

"That's worse."

"How?"

I hated talking about myself and tried to deflect.

"What are you? My care officer?"

"Just trying to understand how someone like you can find themselves in such difficult circumstances."

"Not everyone's home life is picture perfect."

I sipped the coffee more to hide my face than anything.

"Your father?" He kept probing.

"Yeah. He was a drunk. He beat my mother regularly. When she walked out he turned his fists on me.

I choose not to stick around until he broke my nose, or worse."

"That bad huh.

I'm sorry."

"Shit happens. I get by."

"Did he... touch you? Your father?"

"No.

I was out of there pretty quickly after mum left. If I hadn't I might be answering differently. But no. He only got one shot at pummelling me like his personal punch bag. He wasn't getting an opportunity to progress up the ladder."

I shuddered at the thought.

"And what about your mother now? Where's she?"

I shook my head slowly.

"I've no idea. She ran when she couldn't take anymore. And sensibly she didn't leave a trail. I don't blame her for that. In fact I should be grateful she stuck around to see me old enough to look after myself. I dread to think what might have happened if she'd gone sooner."

"Do you miss her?"

I felt my inner sadness being unwrapped and had to take a deep breath to keep it together. But I answered him.

"Yes."

He studied me for a moment. It left me feeling like an insignificant insect under a microscope.

Then suddenly he was someone else. The same friendly, happy person he'd been the night before.

"Want to watch a movie?

Something cheerful?"

I almost laughed.

"A movie? That's a bit... domestic. Thought I was here to pay my way."

"Don't cheapen yourself."

Why not? I was cheap.

"And I can't keep big boy here up twenty four seven. So. Movie?"

I threw my arms up.

"Yeah. Okay. A movie. What the hell."

To be fair he was good company for the day. We watched his movie. An action flick. New out that I hadn't seen. It was quite enjoyable, especially on his massive TV. Almost like going to the cinema.

He made me lunch and we talked. I opened up, telling him about my life. I did play down the unsavoury parts. Not that it seemed to bother him that I would sleep with someone to get a bed for the night. But then that was how I'd come to be here.

His own backstory wasn't a litany of failure like my own. But there was a deep sadness underlying it.

"My mother worked two jobs to put me through education after dad died. A car accident.

I worked hard as well. Serving tables, washing glasses. You name it I did it.

She died just as I started to make it. Breast cancer that wasn't diagnosed until too late. She hated doctors and pushed things under the carpet. Big mistake in hindsight."

"Any brothers or sisters?"

"No. Just me. Small family and I'm the only one left."

"What about girlfriends?

Any past lost loves."

"Not much time for girls back then."

"Well you learnt some serious talents somewhere." I giggled remembering his skilful eating of my pussy.

"That came later. Having money suddenly makes you attractive. And I was a quick learner."

"So you can find plenty of women but decided to pick up a looser like me?"

He gave that smile again that suggested he didn't see me quite that way.

"I decided to pick up the one person who interested me.

All the others. They were... the types that say what I want to hear and ask for my bank card to go shopping.

You haven't asked me for a thing."

"I'm here till the end of the week. Plenty of time."

"You won't.

You'll take cash if I offer it, but you won't even be comfortable doing that."

That was true. I needed money but I also hated being a charity case.

"Is that how you're still single?"

"Mostly."

Again he studied me.

"That and I have some unusual quirks i like to indulge in."

Now I was intrigued.

"What kind of quirks?"

"Needs.

Things that excite me."

"Such as?"

"Maybe later.

Now how about we decide which takeaway to order."

I was left wondering what his secret might be as he quickly changed the conversation to food.

"Chinese? Pizza? Anything you like."

By the evening he had me in his thrall. It was the last place I wanted to be but I wasn't thinking about it by then.

We had Chinese. The first time in years I'd tasted it. It brought back happier memories of my mum and the times she'd brought one home. Usually while dad was at the pub tanking up.

We fucked again, this time staying downstairs. A gentle experience that seemed to go on forever with me coming several times. Again his oral skills were a delight.

After, we lay in his living space, me cuddled up to him like he was a real boyfriend. And given I was just a temporary plaything to him he treated me like he was. His arm around me. Attentive touches of my shoulder. Even the occasional peck on the cheek without it being a precursor to anything more. It was almost as if we were role playing. That thought brought me back to what he'd said earlier.

"You still haven't told me what your quirks are.

Perhaps they're something I can help you with?"

I suspected it was something sexual. A fetish perhaps. Unless it was ridiculously weird I was open to accommodating him.

"You sure you want to go down this road?"

I could wear rubber or let him suck my toes. Maybe even have my hands tied to the bed. I trusted him enough for that.

"Well unless it's cannibalism or a desire to be a serial killer I'm not opposed."

I could almost hear him musing. Churning the idea over in his head.

Finally he lifted me away and sat up.

"I want to show you something. A proposal of sorts.

Come with me."

I followed. Wondering what the mystery might be. We went upstairs and back into his bedroom. He stopped by the far wall. A wall of fairly indiscernible wardrobe doors that aside from the cracks between them were near invisible.

"Very few people have seen this.

I just want you to look with an open mind."

He was sounding mysterious now. As though about to reveal some great secret.

His fingers pressed a panel lightly and it popped open just an inch or so. He pulled the door back to reveal a hidden room.

I stepped forward like the curious cat.

"What the fuck."

It wasn't a room. It was a dungeon. A sex dungeon. A bloody torture chamber for the perverted. The first thing I saw were chains and leather manacles, hung from the ceiling in its the centre over a circular, partially raised dais, etched with a gold star. More manacles were attached to it, obviously to hold the victims legs apart.

My heart jumped at the sight. But my curiosity made me enter.

Around the room various items of, for want of a better word, furniture, stood ominously. Each in matching red and back colouring and each a promise of sexual depravity. The walls were lined with implements, whips and other means of inflicting pain. A glass cabinet held an array of ball gags and leather restraints as though in a museum display. I saw several leather chokers and chains with nipple clamps. There was also a line of butt plugs. And other things I could only guess at the purpose of.

All things I'd never seen outside of a few porn videos or magazines.

"Fuck me.

You some kind of weirdo?"

I wasn't comfortable here. I found my eyes glancing towards the door in case I needed to run.

"Why are showing me this?"

"You asked. And I wanted you to see who I am. The real me."

"Why?"

Stupid question.

"I was hoping you might want to be part of it for a while. Help me with my... quirks."

"You want me to be part of this?"

"You suggested it."

"I don't think so.

I thought you meant dressing up or something. Christ I'd even have gone along with being tied to the bed.

But fuck this."

"You never know. You might like it."

"Mm. Pretty sure I won't."

I was finding it hard to reconcile this room with the gentle lover I thought I'd met.

"It's just play."

"Hurting girls isn't play."

I said it seriously, a little part of me wondering if I was about to find I couldn't leave. I regretted following him in here and started edging towards the exit.

Sam to his credit saw my fear and stepped aside.

"You don't have to worry. I'm not about to abduct you.

Go ahead. Leave if you want."

He moved well back, giving me room to easily escape. In my head I knew where my bag was. But could I really make a run for it and get away if he chose to stop me. I didn't even have my shoes and clothes on. Just the dressing gown from my first night.

And then it was several miles back to town. Quiet country roads he couldn't easily find me on. No. I couldn't run in truth.

"You might think it all a little perverse but sometimes I need that little extra to turn me on. Just sometimes." He said.

"A need to play beyond the supposed normal."

"I can see that. It's just not a game I want to be part of."

Christ. There were a few things I'd have done. But this?

"I'll offer you a deal.

A month. One month here. Then you can go on your way. I'll even pay you."

He sounded as if he might plead.

"Pay to hurt me? No thanks."

"I've no intention of hurting you. Just pleasure greater than anything you've ever known."

"Really.

I'm seeing... what are those? Bats."

I pointed at a range of what looked like table tennis rackets only covered in leather. Varying sizes and shapes. Some had raised nodules as I looked closer.

"Paddles.

You never been spanked?

Most girls love it."

My eyes were still scanning the room, taking in more detail.

"And what about that contraption?"

What looked to be a padded table with extended, hinged arms. Two high, two much lower down. With straps. I think I knew the answer as soon as the question left my mouth.

"A doggy bench."

"And you think I'm going to let a stranger tie me to that?

You could do anything to me."

"I'm a business man. I have a reputation. You think I'm going to risk all this by hurting you?"

He had a point. And so far he'd been nothing but the perfect gentleman. Well. Given that he'd picked me up off the street with the full expectation of sex in return for food and shelter.

"How many other girls have you invited here?"

"Four or five.

It's not just men who have fantasies."

You mean they enjoyed it?"

"Yes. Done right it's just adult games. Playing. Fun for everyone.

I'm not into anything too extreme."

I looked about again. I'd seen videos of people doing things I imagined could happen in here. And it was true that it seemed mutually entertaining to them. But that wasn't real life. This was. And he was asking me to be part of it. A plaything. My name in Latin I remembered.

The really crazy thing was that now my fear of him was subsiding I could feel an excitement rising to take its place. I horrified myself.

"Okay. If I said yes. How much?"

"Two thousand."

"Three. I want three."

I came back too quickly, amazing myself that I might be considering it. Fucking hell. That kind of money could set me up. A small flat somewhere. Then I could get a job. But could I actually do this?

"Three. That's fine."

That was easy. I thought about asking for four but decided against it. I still had no idea real about him. I glanced around at the various paraphernalia in his little dungeon. So much of it involved me being restrained. And there were so many more implements that looked able to cause immense pain. It wasn't worth the risk of antagonising him.

"And you wouldn't hurt me?"

No. I'm about giving pleasure. Not injuring you.

I won't lie. A little pain goes with pleasure, but nothing that leaves you marked or harmed in any way."

"How much pain? Give me a for instance."

Again I was crossing red lines as I thought about it.

"Spanking. That's pain. But also, so fucking pleasurable."

I'd never been spanked. Except as a naughty child. But that did intrigue me. And I knew it was popular.

"One month? What's actually involved? I mean, beyond a few hours a night in here?"

He was studying me carefully. Judging how I would respond.

"Whatever I demand. Without question. And you don't leave this room for the month."

He said it so matter-of-factly. I'd be a prisoner. A slave. I glanced at the far end of the room seeing a cage. The kind of thing a large dog would be kept in for transport, only slightly more ornate with that distinct porn look about it. Black bars and red cushions inside. A suggestion of the macabre. I felt a tinge of fear, but the money was a strong lure.

"So... a sex slave."

I was clarifying for my own benefit.

"If you like. Yes."

Like wasn't the first word that sprung to mind.

If I walked away now I'd be sleeping on a bench somewhere tonight. Cold and wet in the rain. Or taking yet another risk with some opportunist guy who may or may not treat me well.

Every time I went back to a strangers home I was taking a risk. There were nutters out there who would hurt me. Sooner of later I'd be unlucky. And of course there was still that very real promise of having my back doors smashed in by my two new friends.

But was Sam any safer? He was proudly showing me my potential demise as surely as those two guys in the park had shouted it. No. That wasn't true. Sam wasn't being proud. It was a hopefulness. Hope tinged with a sadness that I'd walk away any moment. It was that which made me feel better about the idea.

If I agreed to this I would have a way out. One month's humiliation to end what was panning out to be a lifetime of it.

"Fuck."

I felt my reticence slipping away.

"How do I know you're not a psychopath? Anything could happen to me in here and no one would care or know."

"The door's there.

Would a psychopath give you the choice?"

Good point. Unless he changed his mind when I was in that cage, or manacled to one of his benches. I shuddered. Arousal and fear mixed into one.

"The other girls. The ones you've brought here before, they're not buried in the garden or anything are they?"

That made him laugh. Okay it was a little facetious, but it was also a serious concern to me that they were alive and well somewhere.

"No. They're all fine living their lives. Just with some good memories of great sex."

My head was in turmoil.

"One month for three grand."

I checked my understanding for my own sanity. He nodded.

My head was spinning. How bad could it be? He was a man. He couldn't stay hard all the while. He could only fuck me so many times. But then looking around, it wasn't his cock that frightened me.

"And you promise I won't get hurt?"

"Promise. No marks. Just amazing sex with a few toys."

Toys. Is that what these were? I glanced at a pair of nipple clamps. I was fully aware of their popularity. But all I could see was a potential for pain. May be I was wrong. Missing something. Certainly there were plenty of girls out there that did this kind of thing willingly.

"Okay.

Three grand."

This was nuts.

"I'll do it."

"Good."

He seemed pleased. I was quaking. Not quite believing what had just come out of my mouth.

"We'll start from tomorrow morning. After breakfast."

"Fuck."

Five

"You gotta be kidding me?"

I stared at it. A fucking chastity belt. With attachments. A chrome metal waist band with a shaped leather under band. Two fixed ball plugs, one larger for my pussy and a smaller one intended for my arse. It looked... uncomfortable.

"What if I need to pee?"

"You ask permission.

Undress and put it on."

I took a deep breath reminding myself of the money again.

"Jesus. What am I doing."

I undressed with the realisation that would be the last time for a month I wouldn't be naked. My stomach started summersaulting. What the fuck had I done?

I took the contraption from him, looking at it with disdain before putting it around my waist, clipping it in place. The under strap was more awkward. Applying the lubricating gel he offered, I pressed the smaller annal probe against my hole. This in itself was a challenge. Only a finger had ever broken this barrier before. I wiggled it until it slipped in. I flinched.

"Mmm. Fuck."

I wasn't sure what to make of that feeling. A sense of stretch and fullness.

The vaginal insert was easier. Like having a fat dildo inside me. The strap came up and pulled them tight into me. It clipped in place.