What Price a Bed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You look possessed." He observed.

"Like a beautiful princess held in a state of ecstasy by invisible forces."

"Uhmph."

I couldn't speak. Just animalistic grunts escaped around the cock firmly invading my mouth. Not so fucking invisible to me.

"God that's hot."

I was dribbling. My chin covered in my own spit with no means to wipe it away. It dripped, falling on my tits.

And there was Sam, slowly stroking himself. I'd never seen a man actively wank himself before. Excitement etched on his face. His balls swing gently between his open legs. I could hear the squelch of his juices as his hand became a frantic burr.

"Mmm." I was wide eyed.

"Oh god. You're so hot to watch."

So was he. I was writhing on the balls, still riding the thing in my mouth. Becoming ever more desperate to have my bean rubbed for release.

"Hmph."

God my heat was climbing.

Sam gasped as I saw his seed exit. A strong stream of cum that splattered on the wooden floor. He relaxed, recovering. For me there was no such release.

Sam got up and went behind me, his hand squeezing between my thighs and the smaller pole, rubbing my button. I writhed. A rising arousal that started in my groin and expanded out, through my torso and down my limbs. My toes, the only things I could easily move wiggled madly in the air.

Still I rode the cock back and forth with my mouth, my tongue swirling around the soft crown to wipe away my saliva and swallow it back to avoid choking. My neck ached. My jaw ached. My pussy burned. There was no relief.

"Uhmph."

A finger slipped inside me alongside the ball. A gentle finger fuck of my already filled hole that I had zero control over.

"Suck that cock.

Suck it like you've never sucked cock before."

I had no fucking choice. A constant riding of it within my mouth that I couldn't stop. And all the while my bean was jumping and burning. My hips fought a battle between keeping myself balanced and trying to alleviate what was becoming an unbearable need between my legs.

This room had become my own personal hell, a daily torture that was unbearable. But then came those orgasms. So intense and otherworldly that each time I was left wanting more.

And I was there again now.

"Mmm. Uhhh."

I almost chocked on the flexible protuberance as I went into an uncontrollable shudder. Only the straps kept me upright as I writhed on the second pole. Then I pissed myself. Warm urine trickling down my legs, running over Sam's hand where it still worked my pussy and button.

"Oh that's lovely." He said softly, actually enjoying the embarrassment that sent my arousal into overdraft.

I came again. Just as intense. My head going into a spin.

"Mmmm."

And when sanity returned I found myself still forced to suck on the cock in my mouth.

I was so grateful when Sam took pity on me and released the spring loaded restraint. I pulled my head back desperate to escape.

"Fuck.

Stop. Please stop."

I was near to tears. But still I couldn't deny the ecstasy it'd brought to me.

As Sam undid the other restraints I fell to the floor, rolling in relief and stretching my limbs. Opening my legs so that the air cooled my hot wet flesh.

"Oh God." I gasped.

"Now I'd love to have you suck my cock but I guess your jaw is aching too much for that, so... why don't you entertain me with your hands."

I didn't disagree with that. Instead delighting in sitting between his legs as he lay back. I pushed them wider and teased his cock with my fingers.

"My turn to torture you."

"Mmm."

His meat danced as I trailed a digit up the length of its underside until I was touching his crown. My other hand fondled his balls. Rolling them and gently tugging them.

"Oh that's so good." He muttered.

I circled his cock with my fist. Loosely holding it and sliding up and down his shaft. It was hot and hard, his crown smooth. Swollen and lubricated with his own cum.

"How that?"

He wouldn't last long.

"Keep doing what you're doing."

His hands were on my thighs where they arched over his own legs, tickling my sensitive inner flesh below my pussy.

My hands continued to work him as he squirmed and groaned. My one moment of power over him.

"Sit on it."

I lifted myself and edged forward until his cock was under me. I guided it into my hole and sat on his hips with it deep inside me.

"Ride me."

Ride my cock until I shoot my load again."

I didn't need asking twice. I rocked my hips and bounced on him as he gripped my tits. Squeezing them hard. I gasped lungfuls of air to feed my tired muscles.

"Uhh."

I came. This time free to writhe and control my orgasm. And to let it pass naturally into relaxation.

Not wanting a repeat of his silly moment without a condom I lifted off before he shot his load and retuned my hand to finish the job. Pumping him hard as he tensed. Shear concentration locked on his face.

"Uhh. Fuck."

He jerked as his cock spat the contents of his ball bag at me. Splashing on my tits and belly. More followed. Less intense. It dribbled back onto my hand. Slowly I spread it down his shaft and over his balls. Wanting him covered in his own fluids.

"Fuck.

I'm done."

He collapsed back gasping air.

Both of us lay there after, stretched out to regain our energy and I thought about how I wasn't the first to be here.

"You've done this to other girls you said. We're they like me? Girls you picked up off the street?"

I was curious. I wanted to understand if I was a plaything in a long line of playthings or if he had some extra interest in me.

"No.

One was a solicitor I met through work. In her forties. She wore the chastity belt for a month. Even went into court wearing it. You can't believe how hard a prim and proper middle aged woman can fuck when she's been denied for a month. Not even able to relieve herself.

"You made her do that?"

"No. She did it to herself."

"Fuck."

Could I imagine choosing to do that willingly?

Another used to come here regular for the spankings. She was married with two small children. Every time her husband went away on business she used to pop the kids around to a friend and beg to be strapped to the bench. Her husband wouldn't do it apparently. Saw it as perverted.

She left him eventually and moved away with a guy she met on line that was more accommodating.

She loved the blowjob training pole as well. I think her new chap is probably a very happy man.

The wildest two were a couple of sisters. They used to entertain each other in here while I watched. Amazing sex after."

"Sisters?

And they did things together? To each other?"

"Oh yeah. Like you wouldn't believe. They were more into each other than me. Any man.

They were school teachers."

"Fucking hell. Teachers and solicitors."

These were the people I was supposed to look up to for moral guidance.

"You'd be surprised how many people you meet every day and think are respectable upstanding members of society like to be dominated."

Domination. Torture. Which was which I hadn't decided. There was a fine line between the two. Whichever, it wasn't something I ever believed would hold an interest for me. And yet here I was. Actively participating in my humiliation. Getting excited hearing about others.

"None of them stayed around?

No potential partners amongst them?"

"Things peter out. People bore, move on to more extreme things. Others become more... normal."

"I'm not sure what normal is any more."

"Nothing you thought it was before meeting me."

That was true. I saw the grin on his face. Self satisfaction that he'd opened my eyes to things I never though possible.

"I've known worse people.

Well before I had the money for this place I went out with a girl who was training to be a doctor. Her obsession was having sex in public places with complete strangers. She was too much even for me."

"Dogging?"

"Sort of I suppose. But didn't restrict it to dark lay-bys and country parks at midnight. She used to just go up to random guys and ask to fuck. Did it everywhere. Takeaways, shopping centres, side of a motorway."

"And you were there?"

"No. That's not my scene. But she'd tell me about it. I ditched her pretty quickly.

Probably locked up now." He laughed.

I was in disbelief. I had gotten myself into this through desperation. Not because of some sexual kink. But I couldn't deny I understood it's attraction. In fact I was questioning if sex could ever be the same for me again after this.

"Of course you're the first one to enjoy the full experience. No one else has given themselves over for a whole month of being my slave, or lived in the cage."

I shrugged.

"It's dry and warm. The cage really isn't that bad after you've slept under a bridge or in a doorway in the wind and rain."

"I can imagine it wouldn't be."

"And then there's the risk. Here I'm safe. Now I know you're not a psychopath. Out there are people who'd beat me to pulp for a few pounds or..."

I remembered the two guys in the park."

"Or rape me."

I went silent at the realisation I preferred the cage to my life outside. Freedom, a concept people fought and died for. Suddenly it didn't seem so important.

"I can imagine life isn't pleasant for you."

He was quiet for a moment. Then.

"So what about you?

Any significant others in your past?"

I sat up, crossing my legs and looked at him. He was gorgeous. The most attractive man I'd ever seen naked.

"No.

I've gotta be honest. I never had a proper boyfriend. I avoided them because I didn't want to take anyone home to see the shit life I had.

Everyone I've slept with has been... just a one night stand. Mostly for a bed."

I looked down at myself. He was right. I struggled with the concept of beautiful but I accepted I was pretty. And I was wasting my assets on people whose names I couldn't remember the day after.

"What about your first time? That couldn't have been just to get a free room."

I thought back.

"No. Not exactly.

A guy I met on the street. Ian. He helped me cope for my first few weeks. Showed me where to go to keep clean, how to make my money last, who to avoid.

I thought he was okay. Didn't ever think he was my true love or anything, but when you reach nineteen and you're still a virgin everyone becomes attractive.

We did it in the park one night. It was fucking awful to be honest. Bent over against a tree with my jeans around my ankles freezing my tits off. It hurt and I hated it."

What happened to him?"

"Strangely he wasn't so interested in me after that. He'd got what he wanted and moved on. Not so okay after all.

I think that's when I realised sex could be a tool as much as a thing for pleasure."

I felt a tear welling up in my eye and wiped it away quickly.

"I've had a few times that were fun. But never, you know, what it should be."

"And do you still think that? After your time here? With me?"

I looked at him as I considered my answer.

"It's... pleasurable. That's a definite. Hell I actually loved being tied and fucked to within an inch of my life once I got over the shock.

But it's still an exchange isn't it. My pussy for your money. I'm not even pretending anymore. This time I'm taking cash for sex. You're the guy that made me a prostitute for real."

I felt my heart turn cold at that realisation. That's exactly what this was.

I stood up and found my chastity belt.

"I'd like to go back in my cage for a bit now please."

I pulled the thing on, being the worthless slave I was. Accept it. Be it. Don't cry.

Sam watched me, saying nothing.

Nine

It was a beam sitting between sturdy supports. Rounded and shaped for comfort, thinning for my legs where each explicitly phallic shaped attachment sat. The only distinctive feature that separated them was size. There were five of them.

Obviously my eyes went to the largest. It didn't look so bad. At least until he told me what was required.

"I know what you're thinking." He said.

"You're right. I want you to ride them. Small to large."

I shrugged. I could do that.

"But in your arse."

"What?"

I glanced back at the end one. Suddenly it seemed monstrous.

"You're joking."

"No."

He squirted lube on each of them.

"Start with the small and work your way up."

I swallowed and decided I had to admit something.

"I've never had anything big in my arse. Just fingers."

I hoped he'd take pity and change the game. No such luck.

"The chastity belt." He reminded me.

"That's just a ball. It doesn't reach up deep. That fucking last one is going to reach my stomach." I exclaimed.

Perhaps a little over the top, but it was big. Even in my pussy it would be on the large size. The idea of it up my arse... Ew. I shuddered.

"Good job you're starting out with the small one."

I looked back at it ominously, watching the lubricant so copiously applied by Sam dripping down.

"Fuck."

I went to the end and stood over it. The bar between my legs, just forward of the first challenge.

Fuck, fuck, fuck.

Sam was watching me as I stood on tiptoe and hovered over it. Using my fingers I pulled my arse cheeks wide and lowered myself. It pressed at my ring, opening me, stretching my little brown ring, and it slid in.

"Mmm."

Not so bad. Not much worse than the small ball I'd been tolerating up there these last few weeks.

"Now ride it. Give me a show."

I felt self conscious but did as he requested. A gentle up and down to start, sensing the thing rubbing inside me. Again it wasn't so bad.

"Mmmm."

Faster, more vigorous as it seemed to excite my other tunnel. A hand went to my tits, squeezing them. Pulling on my nipples.

"Uhhh."

My other hand was at my pussy, rubbing over my button. What began as an act became a necessity. The self massage of masturbation that extended my arousal through my body.

I was swaying, spinning my fingers furiously over my clit. I was rising fast. My need to cum taking hold.

"Stop."

I jumped as his voice cut into my distant thoughts.

"Onto the next one."

I felt cheated momentarily. But I moved forward. Intent on getting my moment before this was over. This one went in as easily, my muscle not yet recovered from the stretch of the first. But I could feel it more. Deeper.

I started again, taking myself in the journey towards that ultimate bliss.

"Mmm."

Higher, hotter, closer. I wanted to cum. This time I leant forward, supporting myself on the bar as my thighs drove my arse up and down the shaft.

"Stop."

Again he denied me. The pattern obvious I wouldn't be allowed until I reached that last one.

Each was a repeat of the previous. My puckered starfish widened and threaded a little deeper than the last. My pussy sensing the misplaced intruder a little easier.

The final one still frightened me. Hesitantly I positioned myself, grateful for the gradual conditioning of the ones that had ventured there before.

"Fuck."

It slid in, easier than I expected, just stretching me a little further than the last. I could feel it deep, up inside me as I slid down, impaling myself. Again I rode it. This time convinced I'd be able to tip myself over the edge. That blissful moment when my body and soul received its reward.

"Stop."

This time I stared at him in disbelief. Was he going to deny me?

"That's enough for today. Come here."

I went eagerly, expecting to be fucked. Desperate.

"Please. I need to cum."

Sam dropped the Chasity belt at my feet and I looked at it in horror. This wasn't what I'd expected.

"Put that back on and you can go in your cage."

"You're gonna leave me like this?"

"Abstinence makes the heart grow fonder."

"For real?" I was in disbelief.

"You'll get it when I'm ready. Now put it on."

I was near tears fitting the belt, pressing it tight in the hopes I might cum as the balls went in place. No such luck. Just more frustration.

"You can't leave me like this." I whined as he vanished through the door.

I was livid. My loins ached with need and he wasn't answering it for me. He was stopping me from answering it. I wriggled about still hoping the inserts would tip me over the edge. Rubbing my thighs together and pressing on the gusset. All it achieved was keeping me aroused.

Next I tried to carefully insert my fingers around the edge of the strap in the hope of reaching my button. I could feel my dampness oozing out, but the damn thing was just too tight to reach my target.

"Fuck."

In desperation I went back to squeezing my thighs tightly together and rocked, trying to make myself orgasm as I had as a child. Again it was an abject failure.

"Please.

Make me cum." I screamed into the empty room.

I fell back against the bars in frustration and let a few tears escape down my cheeks as I squeezed my tits, pulling hard on my own nipples in a final desperation to trigger an orgasm.

"Fuck."

I screamed my failure.

"Fuck. Fuck. Fuck."

Now I knew how thousands of women felt when their husbands emptied their sack and rolled over to sleep without caring about their pleasure.

I was beginning to recover and accept my fate for the evening when Sam returned and opened my cage again. He was naked and his cock was hard. I was hopeful, ready to reach out and stroke him when he told me.

"Turn around and put your hands behind your back."

He handcuffed me before walking me to another of the items in the room. This one little more than a beam at waist height and several means of securing me.

"What's this?"

I couldn't quite work it out beyond guessing I would be bent over it. To be honest. That was all I wanted. Bend me over and fuck me. Give me that orgasm I so needed.

"You'll see.

It's going to be fun."

His hand pressed between my shoulders and I leant forward over the padded bar. I expected a strap or something around my neck to hold me in place. Or around my wrists. Instead he used my tits. Two thin chains lifted up so that clamps reached my nipples.

"Shit."

They pinched. An ongoing sensation on my delicate flesh of being squeezed. A constant tugging feeling that was slowly fading to a dull ache. Such small things. Little more than sewing clamps, little tweezers with rubber ends, holding me firmly in place at the length of the chains.

"Fuck." I muttered easing my pain with controlled breaths.

Behind me he positioned my feet and strapped my ankles. Once again I was a secured toy waiting to be pleasured beyond extreme.

"One more clamp."

I felt a jolt of fear. I only knew one other place he could put a clamp and I was terrified. My pussy gushed as soon as I sensed his hands there.

"Oh my god."

His fingers found my button.

"Uhh."

A gentle rub to heighten it's swelling and something went around it, squeezing it and holding it tightly. A pressure that forced it slightly raised, protruding from its hooded hiding place.

My knees shook and I felt weak. But it didn't hurt. I put my head down and looked back along my torso, between my hanging tits to see my pussy.

I couldn't see properly but it was some kind of spring around my button. With two small baubles hanging either side for decoration.

"Now we have a target let's see if we can get it excited."

I heard the gentle buzz before I saw it between my thighs as he positioned himself. A clitoral vibrator. Almost like an electric toothbrush only more ergonomic in design with a small spinning pad at the end.

"Oh my fucking god."

The little buzzing thing on my clit sent me wild. Just little brushes over it's exposed tip.

"What do want?"

"To cum."

"Tell me again."

He brushed my button again.

"Uhh.

I want to cum."

He ran the thing up and down my slit, carefully missing my clit.

"Uhh." Then suddenly a touch of my clamped and swollen button. It was like a switch. On. Then off.