What Price a Bed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Comfortable?"

"I wouldn't say that."

Now I was understanding how the two probes worked together, adding pressure on my vaginal canal. I took a few steps to figure out the sensation.

"Fucking hell."

It felt as if the two balls were rubbing together. Just walking could be enough to send me into an orgasm.

Sam stepped forward and padlocked me in. Now there was no turning back if he decided to turn into a maniac.

I faced the cage. He hadn't said it and I hadn't asked but I knew I was going in there.

He stepped forward and opened the door so I could climb inside.

"I thought you'd fuck me or something first."

It was the something that still worried me a little.

"That comes later."

I sighed, realising I was about to give up my freedom and crawled inside. As he locked me in I tested it for room. I couldn't stand or stretch out fully, just large enough to sit and move around.

"How long do I have to stay in here?"

"I'll be back when... I'm ready."

That was disconcerting. Almost as if he might leave me here. Again that nagging fear I might have made a mistake and landed myself with a psychopath.

I was left alone with my thoughts. And the constant rubbing inside me every time I moved. I realised it could become a torture. The leather strap covering my vulva tightly ensured I had no chance of pleasuring myself for relief if it became too much. Either rubbing my thighs together made me cum or I was dependant only Sam with constant frustration while I waited for him.

"Fuck."

This hadn't been what I'd expected when I'd let him buy me that gin at the bar.

It was hours before he came back. I think I dosed for a while. I couldn't be sure if it was still day or night in the consistent lighting with its reddish hue. But it felt like nighttime. It occurred to me that if he didn't turn the lights off overnight I would quickly become disoriented and lose track of time. I wouldn't know if I was here for a month or two. And if he chose not to let me go I could be here forever.

"Are we ready to start?"

This was it. Now I was offering my body for his use. Totally and unequivocally. Only one answer was acceptable.

"Yes."

Oh fuck. What had I gotten myself into.

"We'll start with something light. To get you in the mood and reassure you it isn't dangerous."

I stretched my arms and legs as soon as I was released from the cage.

"What are you going to do?"

The nervousness was obvious in my voice.

"A little light spanking I think."

Sam used the key to release my chastity belt, slowly pulling the protruding balls from my two holes so that they excited me to the point that I gasped and my knees went weak.

"You'll enjoy it more than you think."

He pointed at the strange spanking bench with its extended arms. The one I'd studied in bemused horror on my first visit to this room.

"Get on there please."

Somewhat hesitantly I did as asked. It was obvious how it worked. I laid over the top in a kneeling position and waited while he secured my wrists and ankles. I was held tighter than expected with my arse in the air. Again I felt the tinge of fear at allowing myself to be put in a dangerous position.

"One last touch."

I twisted about to see what he was doing, but either by design or sheer bad luck on my part he stayed just out of sight.

"Mmm."

I panicked as the gag came from behind. A ball, pressing into my mouth and pushed my tongue back, held tightly in place by a strap around my head. I wanted to scream out but only muffled gasps and whimpers came through the breathing holes in the silicone ball. I struggled against the straps finding myself held fast.

"I know you're feeling frightened. That's okay. A little fear heightens the enjoyment."

His voice stayed calm, as gentle as always. So contrasting to my being held prisoner. A sexy slave unable to object or control what happened to me. I was vulnerable like never before. My heart pounded in my ears and my breathing became ragged.

Please don't hurt me.

The first slap of my arse hurt like mad. I jumped in shock, biting into the gag and giving an almighty grunt before feeling the sting growing, spreading and burning across my cheek.

Then came another on the other cheek. Equal in its pain. Next the confusing shock that I was aroused.

I worked out he was using a paddle to spank me. A mixture of sharp slaps and softer ones. Then gentle rubbings of my butt to sooth the stings.

"You have such a lovely arse. I wish you could see it how I can."

I was gasping breaths, bracing myself against unseen slaps that came without warning. Above all else though, I could feel my pussy leaking. My juices dribbling out onto my thighs.

I guess Sam saw it. The next slap wasn't so hard but it was perfectly positioned. Straight along my crack.

"Uuuh."

I almost came.

This was so weird. Every nerve in my butt and genital area was alive and wired direct to my brain. My head felt as though I'd been smoking weed or drinking heavily. Floaty and slightly fuzzed.

His hands caressed me, squeezing and massaging my cheeks. Pulling them apart to expose my arse ring and letting my juices leak with even greater ease.

"Uhh."

His tongue was on me, drawn up the length of my crack, teasing my delicate flesh apart.

"Delicious nectar." He muttered.

By now I wanted only one thing. Relief. If I could have cried out I would have screamed for him to fuck me.

Instead he was continuing to tease me. To drive me closer to madness. His fingers tickled my inner thighs until they shook. And again his tongue explored my pussy, taking time to traverse every crease and valley in the folds of velvety flesh.

"Mmph."

Sensing my need becoming a desperation he stood up.

I was pushing my arse back, trying to find his cock as he caressed my back. I felt his crown lightly brushing against my slit, just out of reach, slippery on my juices.

"You want it don't you?"

"Mmm." I almost cried with desire.

My whole body relaxed when his cock finally entered me. A momentary relief before my button decided it needed more. It slid easily on the copious lubrication my body had soaked me in. All the way to his root until I felt his balls swung against me. Until I felt his crown at the very top of my tunnel.

"Mmmm."

I wriggled my arse, encouraging him to fuck me. It was my only focus. It came hard and fast. Hammering into me. Smashing me against the bench and squeezing the air from my lungs.

"Uhh. Uhh. Uhh."

And still he slapped me with that paddle, adding to my desperate squirming.

I was staring ahead, just accepting what I couldn't influence. Letting my heat and pressure rise with each thrust.

"Uhh. Uhh. Uhh."

Spittle leaked around my gag and dribbled down my chin. I came with force.

"Uhmmm."

I bucked and bounced, pulling at the restraints. Pressing his cock deep into me. My internal muscles gripped him, squeezing his hard meat.

"Fuck."

With a grunt he filled me. A warm sensation held in the bubble of his condom.

He left me tied for a while. Just long enough to worry me while admiring my body. Again I think it was just to humiliate me a little more. And just enough that I was left confused between fear and excitement.

I still didn't know what I'd gotten myself into and even less why my body craved it.

Finally he released me and took that god awful thing out of my mouth.

"That was... intense." I said while trying to check my jaw still worked.

I wiped the dribble from my chin on the back of my hand. I hoped he'd let me shower but no, he seemed more than satisfied to leave me covered in my own cum and sweet.

"Not tonight." Was the only response I got when I asked. I looked at him exasperated as he picked up the chastity belt and handed it to me.

"Again?"

"All the time except when we're playing."

"Really?

Fuck."

It went back easily. It's additions just sliding as if on oil into my orifices. All the while I questioned why I was doing this. Actively participating in my own degradation. The padlock clamped in place as soon as I was done and I obediently let him guide me back into my cage.

I was exhausted. I just wanted to sleep as I curled up into a ball. Then I had a regret. Oh fuck. I hadn't asked to pee before he'd left me.

"Hey.

Sam.

I need to pee."

I listened carefully. There was no response. I couldn't even be sure the room wasn't sound proofed so no one could hear my calling. Or my screams.

"Fuck."

I cried out again. As loud as I could.

"I need a piss."

Nothing.

I was desperate when Sam did finally return. Scrunched over trying to hold my full bladder, about ready to let it go where I sat.

"I need to pee."

"Really?

Can you hold it a while?"

I was sure he was teasing but I was so close to pissing myself.

"No I fucking can't."

I shouted.

"You don't know how hard it is to have a full bladder and two fucking dildos pressing on it."

"Sounds fun."

I softened, begging instead as I rocked myself back and forth in approaching madness.

"Please. Let me pee."

"Hold on just a minute longer."

Sam took his time. Stretching out my torture. The minute became two, then three. He returned carrying a bowl.

"What the fuck?"

He ignored my surprised shock and opened the cage. I was almost skipping on the spot as he unlocked me and pulled away the belt. Still with no sense of urgency. The two balls popping free of me excited my button and a little urine dribbled down my leg as he watched gleefully.

I started for the door, intent on getting to the en-suite in the bedroom.

"No you don't."

He grabbed my arm and pulled me back, towards the central dais where he strapped my ankle to the nearest restraint to stop me bolting for the toilet again.

"Oh come on." I begged.

I tugged at the buckle. It was secure, as was the padlock I rattled about in the forlorn hope it would miraculously fall away.

"Please. I can't hold it any longer."

With deliberately slow movements he placed the small bowl just in front of me and stood back.

"There you go."

"Are you fucking joking me?"

"If you can hold it another thirty minutes I'll let you use the toilet in private."

He sat down cross legged as if expecting a show.

I stared at the bowl. Thirty minutes. Not a chance.

"You just gonna watch me piss?"

"Yep.

You're mine for a month remember.

Anything I say. That was the agreement."

Christ what had I agreed to? I surrendered and squatted. No big deal I told myself. It wasn't as if I hadn't peed in front of a guy before. Just not one studying the event with such scientific curiosity.

I relaxed my muscles and a powerful stream of urine exited into the bowl sounding like a hose filling a bucket. I looked up at the ceiling to avoid his gaze as I felt myself blushing.

It went on for what seemed forever before easing to a trickle. Then finally I was empty.

"Happy?" I snapped defiantly, closing my legs to stand up.

"Oh yes. Very nice to watch."

I waited while he refitted my chastity belt, carefully positioning the balls before pushing them in. Again his hands brushing against my flesh left me with that confused wanting.

"You know these things were supposed to stop the wives of knights being unfaithful when they were away fighting in the crusades. Who do you think I'm going to screw around with in that cage?"

"What makes you so sure I'm not going to go away and leave you at risk of trying?"

Again I realised how vulnerable I was. He could just leave me. Shut in a cage without food or water. Who would miss me? No one.

"You're not a serial killer are you?"

He looked up at me as he clicked the padlock back in place. I was fucked if he was.

"Now why would I waste such a beautiful body when there are so much more pleasurable things I could be doing with it?

You're safe."

Then he smirked.

"At least for the month."

I swallowed. Unsure if he was joking. Fuck. I was scaring myself.

"Now it's bedtime.

Back to your cage and I'll bring you a drink.

"Thank you." I replied meekly as I complied.

My first experience was over. Frightening, thrilling, a whole host of thoughts and emotions tearing through my mind. The one over riding all others was helplessness.

I really did have no choice but do exactly as he said. And what if at the end of the month he decided it wasn't enough? He could keep me here forever and there was sod all I could do about it.

Six

Sam brought me breakfast which I ate in the cage. Cereals and fruit with an orange juice. Playing my part as slave. One day in with only one question on my mind. What would he do to me today?

To be honest I'd been awake for a while, and with little else to do I'd been studying the room. Obviously the spanking bench which I'd already experienced. But there were others.

One was a lounger with leg and arm restraints, but with the added addition of a raised hump to go between my legs. Protruding from it was a vibrator. It looked capable of thrusting, like a sex machine as well as giving the obvious stimulation.

Another was little more than a bar to bend me over. I could see ankle straps but little else.

There was a swing. Just straps suspended from the ceiling in actuality. Again the purpose was obvious. To leave me without control and at his mercy as he fucked me in a standing position.

There were also several shaped cushions designed to put me in the perfect position for penetration, either from in front or behind. And a chair with restraints intended to hold my legs open, with a cut out aligned for my pussy. That was intended for eating me out. Clear as day. Given his skill at it that one seemed rather enticing.

Aside from this there were straps to secure my hands above my head against the wall while he did whatever. And of course the toys mounted about as if on display. Vibrators of various kinds, spanking paddles, numerous versions of nipple clamps with decorative chains. Two chests sat either side of the door. I imagined they contained further items designed to keep his naive little slave in line.

Finally there was the raised dais in the centre of the room. Straps for my ankles and more, high up to pull my arms above my head. I imagined being restrained there, whipped or vibrated to exhaustion. And I felt sure Sam's imagination stretched far beyond mine.

"You're looking at my centre piece."

I hadn't realised my eyes had gone back to it. I trembled at the thought I might be about to experience it.

"That'll be a nice morning wake up for you."

He opened the cage and beckoned me out.

"What happens there?"

"I'll show you."

Again the belt was removed and like a sacrificial lamb I let him lead me to my slaughter.

The ankle straps went on first. Then as I stood there meekly complying he attached wrist restraints.

He pulled on a cord and a pulley system tightened everything. I was stretched. My arms pulled high above my head and my feet wide apart. Upright but like the star engraved under my feet.

"Oh fuck."

I was shaking like a scared cat. Another part of me was excited by what was to come.

"This isn't going to hurt is it?"

He slapped my pussy sending my body into convulsions.

"Fuck."

"See how a little gentle pain can be pleasurable."

"What are you going to do?"

"Surprise is the other great source of arousal." He smiled.

He walked around me, his eyes looking over my body.

"You really are beautiful. A work of art."

When he came back into view he was carrying a small whip. I shuddered. Frightened of how much it would hurt. Of where he would aim his strikes.

The first one was across my tits. I knew he'd held back. Just a light flick. But it still stung and I flinched, sending my mounds into a jiggle. I pulled against the restraints pointlessly.

"Fuck."

Another flick and the fall struck me upwards, between my legs, along the length of my pussy.

"Aw fuck."

I screamed out, jerking so violently that I almost tore my feet from their securings.

"Too much."

What it was too much of, I wasn't sure. Fuck it'd hurt. But also I was nine tenths along the way to an orgasm with one strike.

Now he caressed me, massaging my tits and stroking around my vulva. He stood so close, breathing in my scent. A mixture of dried sweat and cum from the previous event in this room I reminded myself. I found it hard to believe I smelt that pleasant.

"There. That's better."

Like a mother who'd just kissed my knee after falling off my bike.

The whip came back across my arse and I jolted forward.

"Uhhh."

Then up between my legs from behind. Not so hard but enough that I gushed my fluids.

"Fuck."

More soothing strokes. Then tickles of my erogenous zones to leave me gasping.

Again across my tits. He circled me, striking out randomly. My thighs, my arse, my pussy and tits. Each one left me crying out in pain and just a little closer to an orgasm.

"You're even more beautiful aroused."

He licked my neck before coming up to kiss me, pulling my head around to him. His tongue forcing its way into my mouth. I responded willingly.

His hand went between my legs, from behind, cupping my pussy, fingering me until I squirmed against the restraints.

"Fuck me." I begged as he stepped away.

He came back with a vibrator and held it against my button.

"Aw fuck."

I snapped the restraints with my arms only to be held fast while the buzzing, vibrating sensation was concentrated on my clit.

"God.

I'm gonna cum."

"No your not."

He pulled the device away and left me hanging. Gasping and groaning at my failure.

"Please."

Again it was on me. Again I started that rise towards the ultimate pleasure.

I felt as though I was on a rollercoaster. Brought to the peak then allowed to fall away before it was repeated.

I was in a full body shake as he stopped again.

"Oh my god please."

I begged for the orgasm and again he denied me.

"Fuck.

Fuck you.

Oh god. Please let me cum."

I had tears escaping down my cheeks.

"I think you're ready."

"Oh god yes. I'm ready. Do it. Please do it."

Sam undressed. That same methodical taking of his time while I watched eagerly his body appear to me bit by bit. It was Christmas. Each item of clothing coming away another present unwrapped.

Naked and hard he came towards me. He reached up and stroked the back of his hand down the side of my face, pushing my hair back over my shoulder. My lip quivered as I stared into his eyes. Pleading.

"Please fuck me." I continued to beg.

I wanted him. I tried to move closer only to be snapped back by the restraints.

"Don't worry. I'm going to feed your hunger."

He bent down and I waited as he undid the straps around my ankles. His hands rode up the back of my calf's, settling behind my knees as he looked up.

I stared down. Expectant. Hopeful. But not sure what he would do.

In one smooth movement he stood, lifting me by my legs.

"Fuck."

With my legs hooked over his arms I found myself swinging over, hanging horizontally from my wrists and my head falling back. Before I could look his cock went into me.

"Uhh."

I widened my thighs, hooking my ankles behind his back for some support. Beyond that I could do nothing but swing by my wrists as he fucked me. My ability to control the pace nonexistent. I was just a compliant doll, a piece of meat. And despite the discomfort in my arms and wrists, it was bloody fantastic.

"Uhh. Uhh.

God yes."

"You like that?"

"Yes."

He fucked me harder, rocking me back and forth on his cock with his hands under my arse.

"Swing Jewel. Ride my cock."

I swung, pulling myself onto him with my legs around him.

"Oh yes." I cried.

"Fuck."

Harder and harder. My wrists aching. I rode his cock. My legs slipped leaving me held up only by his hands as my feet kicked out into thin air.