What Price a Bed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh god."

He was thrusting back against me. Hot and hard, filling me.

"Fuck."

I felt myself go over. The pressure in my button bursting forth and spreading joy through my body. Sam came moments later. The warmth spreading inside me and lubricating the last movements of his cock.

My feet hit the ground, alleviating the growing agony in my wrists and I stood gasping, my head hanging backwards until my moment passed.

"Fuck me."

My head came up and fell forward, my eyes staring down at the star. Then with a jolt of terror I saw his cum drip from me. A small creamy white droplet fall to the floor.

"Fuck."

My head came up straight and I stared at him.

"You're not wearing a condom."

He smiled, shrugging.

"Sorry. Must of forgot.

And it's so much better without."

I pulled at the restraints holding my arms in the air.

"You stupid bastard.

I don't have any other protection." I screamed.

"My rules in the room. That was the agreement."

"Yes. And I've done everything you say. But I didn't agree to that. What if I get pregnant?

You can't do this for a month. I won't get away with it."

I was almost in tears.

"I might already be...

You fucking idiot.

What am I going to do?"

I tugged at my restraints again, looking up in some hope I could find a way to release myself.

"Relax.

I have morning after pills."

He turned away to pick up his clothes.

"I just wanted to scare you a little."

"Well you achieved that.

Christ. I'm done here. Let me down."

"You can leave at the end of the month. An agreement is an agreement."

"Fuck your agreement. And your money. I want out."

He was walking away.

"No you don't.

You want more of this. Admit it. You feel alive."

"I feel assaulted." I screamed as he vanished through the door.

"Fuck."

I rattled my cuffs again, cursing the numbness invading my hands.

"Let me down."

I was met only with silence. And worse. The realisation he was right. I did feel alive. And trapped. I was seriously worried I might never leave this place.

I'd calmed when he came back. I was still mad but in control of myself.

"Do you need the toilet?"

"Yes.

Pease."

He took me to the bedroom and let me use the en-suite.

"Please. Can I take a shower?"

"Later.

I don't have time right now."

Obediently I went back to my prison and allowed him to refit the chastity belt.

Again I went into the cage.

He handed me a pill and a glass of water from a tray he'd brought with him.

"Are you sure this is real?"

It could have been anything. I'd never seen a morning after pill.

"Levonelle. It's real.

And I promise not to do it again."

I glared. I didn't trust him.

"Please don't."

I said quietly handing the empty glass back. I hoped it was real. The idea of being pregnant and homeless was beyond my worst fear. And beyond my control. If he choose it then that is exactly what I'd be. That was when I understood this wasn't just about sex. It was about power.

"I have to go into work for a few hours. I'll be back early evening."

He lifted the tray down to where I could reach it. A bottle of water, biscuits and some fruit.

"That'll get you by until then."

"You're leaving me here alone?"

"Yes. You'll be fine."

"What if something happens?"

"Like what?"

"I don't know. A fire?"

I really didn't like the idea that I'd be in the house alone, caged and trapped.

"It won't."

He smiled before turning to leave.

"Back as soon as I can."

I sat back as best I could in the restricted space, cursing myself for not bringing this to an end while I had the chance.

"Fuck."

I felt like a dog, caged while her owner went to work. In fact, that's exactly what I was. His fucking pet.

"I'm still not happy with you."

I said when Sam returned. He brought me dinner. A ham salad expertly prepared. I had to admit he was quite good in the kitchen department. A month I'd eat well at least. And I was damn pleased to see him back even if I didn't say so.

"I know."

He did look subdued.

"Perhaps I can make it up to you with some fun."

"Condom." I stated clearly as I finished the last of my food.

"Otherwise I'm out of here."

He smiled.

"We won't need one for what I have in mind."

He opened the cage and like the obedient little puppy happy to see her master I crawled out.

To be honest I didn't fear this contraption. There was no pretence about it. A shaped lounger with an attached mechanical dildo. It was easy to understand what was going to happen and I rather relished the idea.

I didn't even wait for instruction, instead sitting on it and swinging my feet over, either side of the business end.

Sam took my ankles in turn and strapped them into place. Next my wrists were strapped. Not above me, but down by my hips to stop me lifting myself away.

The leather was slippery, by design I realised. I found myself sliding down the curve, straight onto the implement destined for my pussy. The straps holding my feet and hands stopped me from lifting myself back up. It found its own way in, eased by my oozing juices and a little lube he'd poured onto it. From my semi reclined position I had a prime view of my flesh parting and gliding up the sides of the shaft. I tingled.

"Oh fuck."

"We'll start on a low."

There was a hum and I felt it moving slowly in and out of me. Rhythmic and arousing. Only a slight mechanical sound and the hum of a motor.

"Ooh."

I wriggled about as my heat began to rise with the increasing speed.

"Fuck."

Sam knelt down next to me, his fingers moving over my thighs and belly, up to my tits to tweak swollen nipples.

"How does it feel?"

"Uhh.

Amazing."

Again I tried to shift my position and just found myself siding onto it even more. A small pad I hadn't even noticed now rubbed over my button with each thrust.

"Fuck."

My head went back as I laughed to relieve the tension. This was the best thing ever.

Sam stripped as I watched. A sight that would never get old.

"I do love the sight of your cock." I said with a quivering voice.

"And how about the taste?"

He climbed over me, his meat right in front of my face. I breathed in its musky fragrance.

"Even better."

"Open wide."

I took him in, savouring his hard flesh already flavoured with a salty residue oozing from his tiny slit.

Sam took up a rhythm, fucking my mouth in unison to the machine driving into my pussy. His hands stroked my face with a gentleness, playing with my hair and reaching behind to brush over my nipples.

"Mmm."

I was getting close. Using all my concentration to hold on just a little longer. To extend the sensations that held my entire body in its grip.

"Uhh."

Sam reached his point of no return first. His hands tightening to hold my face as his cock throbbed. His cum exploded into my mouth.

"Fuck."

His body shuddered over me. Creamy cum coated my tongue and slid into my throat. Instinctively I sucked on his crown, licking it to entice the last of his seed from it.

As he slipped away from me I played with his fluid, swirling it, swallowing as I hit my peak.

"Uhhh."

Hit was the right word. It impacted me like a steam train, sending me into a frenzy of struggle against the restraints.

"Fuck yes."

Over me Sam still knelt, his hands stroking my flesh, exciting my hot spots with his Midas touch.

Still the machine continued on relentlessly, tipping me again moments later.

"Fuck."

A beautiful, glorious moment of otherworldly bliss that left tears in my eyes.

"Fuck." I gasped again.

Sam finally climbed off and killed the device as I started to struggle for an escape. As I relaxed he stroked my sweating brow

"Good?"

I lay looking up into his eyes, fighting to ease my ragged breathing.

"Fuck yes."

He smiled down at me. His little slave, still tied, still penetrated. And somehow grateful.

"What's your surname?"

I was jolted back to reality. An unexpected question out of the blue.

"Why?"

"I just wondered. I want to know you're full name."

What harm could it do?

"Jewel Morgan."

"Lovely name."

"Jewel Meghan Morgan." I corrected.

"My mothers name."

He started to unstrap me and I sat up, lifting myself from the shaft that had pummelled me to near exhaustion.

"Can I take a shower? Please?"

"Yes. The en-suite if that's okay."

I stood up and pushed my hair back from my face.

"Thank you. I must look a mess."

"Hot is the word I'd use."

I smiled and headed to the bedroom, stopping in the doorway. I turned back as my fears resurfaced.

"You are going to let me leave aren't you? At the end of the month?"

He looked as if he was going to laugh.

"Jewel. I've just let you out of here unaccompanied. What's to stop you snatching your stuff and leaving right now?"

I thought about it. I could. But then he could probably stop me before I got out.

"And how can you be sure I won't?"

"Trust." He said.

"I trust you. Now trust me in return."

I hovered for a moment mulling his words over.

"Shower." I said finally before turning away.

I could have run. My rucksack was there right in front of me. Dress in the en-suite and make a run for it. Snatch it and run now even. Worry about dressing later, in the trees outside.

I showered and went back to my prison as the dutiful slave.

Seven

The next day was a little different. Less intense. More sensual. He was still dominant but in a much more loving way. And I was still the obedient slave. Almost in need of the instruction.

"On your knees."

He was sat with his legs apart in the chair I'd assumed would be for my torture. Like a king on a throne, only naked. His cock my point of concentration.

"Pleasure me. Slowly."

I leaned in, putting my hands on his thighs and licked his shaft. It bounced around with its own life. An amazing thing cocks did that fascinated me.

"Do it well and I'll reward you."

My lips rolled around his crown and I pushed my head into his groin. His cock filling my mouth all the way to my throat. I pulled back quickly, releasing him.

"Ahh."

My spit covered him in a silky sheen, spittle hanging in a string from my lip.

"I want you to suck me but don't make me cum."

With a grin I put my mouth around it again. A slow gentle massage of his meat, my tongue swirling around his crown. Then off again to lick his length, teasing his glans and back down to his balls.

I kept my eyes on his as much as possible, excited by the little changes of expression he gave. All the while my hands moved over him. Up his legs, around his waist, then over his belly and chest.

"Oh that's so fucking good."

I sucked his sack into my mouth, licking his balls with my tongue. I could see him gasping as his hard cock twitched and jumped in front of my eyes.

Again I went to his crown and sucked it. A gentle up and down massage from my neck muscles.

"Oh fuck."

I could feel him throbbing. His whole body twitching.

"Oh god."

On and on with my jaw beginning to ache. Becoming excited at my ability to leave him quivering, almost ready to loose his load into my mouth.

"That's enough. Stop."

He was gasping when I released him and sat back, waiting for him to recover.

"Your turn."

He took my hand and led me to a lounger. It was shaped, it's purpose obvious. Without waiting to be asked I lay along it, over the hump that lifted my groin and pushed my arse into the air.

I reached forward with my hands, waiting patiently while Sam restrained me.

"This is your reward for an amazing blow job."

He sat next to me and caressed my checks, running his finger along my crack and brushing over my tight little starfish of an arse.

"Mmm."

It clenched under his touch, sending tiny shudders through me. Then down to my pussy to collect and spread my juices.

He went along the backs of my thighs, circling back up the insides of them. Every touch light and teasing.

"Aw fuck."

When his fingers slipped inside. I heard gentle squelching. My wet pliable flesh being manipulated, pushed aside with a circular, swirling motion just inside me where thousands of pleasure points went wild with excitement.

"Fuck that's nice."

It was a massage. A gentle, sexual massage of my most private parts.

"Aw yes.

That's wonderful."

He took his time, lifting me to the point I groaned, ready to cum. Then bringing me down again to repeat the process.

"Let's try something else."

I saw him pick up a dildo. Slender, smooth glass, with a bulbous crown.

"Ooh. That looks nice."

Sam dribbled lube on it, then onto me. A cool liquid that ran down my arse crack and into my crevices like a slick oil.

He inserted the implement, easing it all the way. Then he tapped it.

"Uhh."

I shuddered with joy.

"You have a beautiful pussy.

Such a tight little slit.

I could play with all day."

Then he drew the toy back, just a few inches inserted, and began twisting it.

"Aw. Fuck that's good."

I was in heaven. Just relaxed, my legs parted as all his attention and detailed stimulation was applied to my pussy.

It seemed to go on forever. Me hoovering at the edge of an ultimate pleasure until I was hardly aware of anything else.

"Please make me cum." I begged.

"Fuck me."

Sam laid over me. His body weight squeezing me against the lounger. His cock went into me with ease and slid deep.

"Uhh."

He lifted my hair and kissed my neck. His fingers tickled the sides of my tits where they were squashed under me.

"Fuck me please."

He began rocking his hips, sliding in and out of me on a slick film of lube with a gentle rhythm.

"So nice.

Keep fucking me like that." I said softly, my head swooning.

"I love your cock inside me."

"You're so hot."

He whispered in my ear.

"I just want to kiss you all over and give you pleasure."

His lips went to my shoulders. Feather like caresses across my back and neck.

"Oh god yes." I gasped.

He was increasing his speed and depth, lifting my heat with each thrust.

"Fuck me.

Fuck me hard."

I wanted it so bad.

"Make me cum."

Sam took a grip of my shoulders, holding me down and lifting himself over me so that he could power his cock into me with his hips. Hard, fast. I was left panting and groaning.

"Uhh. Uhh. Uhh."

The slap of flesh against flesh rang in my ears and I felt his balls smack against me with each thrust.

"Uhh."

My knees bent, lifting my feet into the air as I accepted without question his delightful fucking. I was just a compliant doll. Warm meat for his cock. And I loved every minute of it.

"On my good yes."

I felt it coming. Like a wave of sheer joy washing over me.

"Oh my god. I'm cumming so hard.

Uhhhh."

I was bucking under him, tugging on the wrist straps.

"Aw fuck."

Was it a multiple orgasm, or several smaller ones. I didn't know, my head was too far gone to analyse what my body was doing. All I could tell was that I fucking loved it.

"Jesus. Fuck." I cried as one last hit went through me before the pleasure slowly subsided.

Then it was Sam's turn. A guttural grunt as I felt his cock throbbing. Then the spreading warmth of his cum.

"Oh that's so good." I encouraged.

"Uhh."

He hammered me a final few times before collapsing over me, panting hot breath on my neck.

"Fuck." He muttered exhaustedly.

I lay under him just as exhausted. Enjoying having his body against mine.

"I think that was the most joyous experience I've ever had."

"What, better than ice cream?"

I laughed at the innocent stupidity of his comment.

Eight

The days went by. Each a new experience. I was hung, swung and tied. I had my pussy vibrated and fucked, by cock and other implements. My nipples pinched, sucked and squeezed. The only constant was the orgasms. Over and over again I came. Always intense. Always amazing.

How long have I been here?

I'd lost track of time. A week? A month? I'd no idea. What I knew was that I felt starved of sensory stimulation by the constant imprisonment and exhausted by the orgasms.

Moreover, I feared it would end soon.

"We should do a little training today."

I was stood waiting to be released from my belt. Rubbing my thighs gently together to ease the ache already present in anticipation of what would come.

"What is it today?" I asked eagerly.

"This one."

I walked to where he stood. A pole firmly fixed to the ground reaching up about three feet. I hadn't noticed it before, either my view blocked or my attention taken by other activities.

I studied it as he unbolted my chastity belt trying to work out its purpose. It came with an array of restraints but it was the cock set at right angles at the tip that I was curious about. Was I supposed to back into it and fuck myself?

"Okay. I need you on your knees for this one. Just in front of it please."

I knelt, looking at the realistic latex cock that protruded from it. Mouth height. It was suddenly obvious what was expected of me. I just hadn't worked out the rest of the details yet with all those straps.

Sam handcuffed my hands behind my back and put a strap around my waist which attached to a clip on the post. It held me parallel to it, just a few inches of slack.

I looked down as further restraints were placed around my ankles and thighs.

"I can't..."

With a tug of a cord my foot was lifted up and pulled tight to the back of my thigh. When the other one was up I'd be balancing on my knees. Unstable but held in place by the waist strap.

"This is crazy." I protested as I suddenly found myself wobbling on both knees.

Sam just smiled, another strap in his hand.

"Put your mouth around it."

I looked at the thing, grasping what was was intended.

"I'm okay sucking it but you can't strap me to it. I'll choke."

It scared the wits out of me.

"You'll give the best blow jobs ever after this. I promise."

"I'm okay thanks. You haven't complained."

His hand was on my head, guiding me towards the the fake cock.

"Oh fuck."

I opened my mouth and took it in.

The final strap went around my neck and again attached to the post. It was only then I realised with widening eyes that it was spring loaded.

"Hmph."

I pulled against the spring to the maximum length. I couldn't escape the cock, it's crown still easily reaching into my mouth. Relaxing, my head was pulled forward, pushing it to the back of my throat to the point it started to illicit a gagging reflex.

Again I pulled back, discovering the ache it caused in my neck. Realisation that neither positions could be maintained for more than a few seconds left me riding the thing with my lips. No choice but to suck it like a real cock only with no escape. All the while balancing on my knees, unstable, but also unable to fall.

This wasn't all. Sam was placing something between my legs.

"Mm."

A second pole. This one holding two balls, just like the ones in my chastity belt. He lubricated them and adjusted their height until they popped in.

"Mmph."

"How's that?"

I was trapped. My heart pounded against my chest and my breathing a shuddered uncontrolled gasping as I found myself giving a never ending blowjob. Each forced movement along the shaft in my mouth rocking my hips to keep balance, forcing me to ride the invading balls. Pressure onto one then the other alternately.

"Mmmm."

My eyes darted about wildly. Trying to see what Sam was doing. He came into view and sat on the floor in front of me, watching my torment. A torment I reminded myself I had willingly agreed to. I was thoroughly convinced now that I must have been gripped by madness.

I could only image how I looked to Sam. Clearly he was excited by the vision. His cock stood proud and he played with it. I had a direct line of sight. Just more stimulation to send me crazy with lust.