What Price a Bed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uhh. Fuck."

I shuddered. My muscles tensing and snapping against my restraints. Tits pulled tight, tugging at my clamped nipples.

"Uhh."

"You're not making a good case for me to help you out."

I was near tears.

"For fuck sake. Make me fucking cum." I screamed with evident desperation.

"Please."

"Mmm. Not sure."

Again he tortured me. Taking me so close to the edge I could feel it beginning. Hovering right at the point I would get my reward. Then it was gone again.

"Please.

I fucking need it. I need to cum so badly."

He was using the vibrator on the insides of my thighs, trailing it up around my vulva.

"Tell me what you want me to do."

"I want you to fuck me."

I went nuts.

"Fuck my pussy. Fuck my arse. Anything. Just fuck me and make me cum."

Tears of despair ran down my cheeks and I pulled against the clamps on my tits. Using the sense of tugging, the dull ache, to numb my agony.

Again he brushed my button and I spasmed. Still not quite managing to meet my tipping point.

"Oh god please."

To my surprise he suddenly pulled away the clamps. Freeing my clit and tits. The flood of fresh blood back into my flesh made everything tingle leaving me super sensitive.

I was lifted, turned against the beam, his feet pushing my legs apart as he entered me.

"Oh god yes. Thank you."

My arse went up onto the beam and I lifted my legs around him, just trying to open my thighs more and more so that he could penetrate me deeper.

"Fuck me. Please fuck me."

I'd no need to voice it. He was doing just that. His cock so hard with his own excitement ramming into me. Again and again.

"Fuuck."

I think my brain died for a moment as I finally achieved the only thing that mattered. I came.

"Uhhh."

I started to come down only to be hit with another wave, then another and another. Somewhere in between Sam filled me with his seed. My pussy contracting and gripping his throbbing meat as if to squeeze it dry.

"Oh Fuuck."

I almost fell from him, exhausted and near to fainting. A hand gripping my arm to lower me gently. I spread on the floor just gasping for air.

When I looked Sam wasn't so much better. He looked as though he'd been five rounds with a professional boxer. Hot and sweaty, just as I was.

"Thank you."

I muttered again. I just wanted him to know how grateful I was for what I was seeing as the greatest pleasure of my life.

"I have to tell you something now." He said suddenly serious as he sat up to release me from the cuffs still holding my hands behind my back.

"What's that?"

"It's day thirty one."

My heart skipped a beat. What seemed so long ago I'd begun counting down to this, wondering if I could make it. Thinking only of the three thousand pounds that I'd been intent on snatching and running with. Somewhere along the way I'd lost count, kinda expecting it to go on forever. Now it was here, I felt a sadness. I couldn't help but wish there was more. Just a little longer as his slave.

"Oh."

Ten

It was strange looking out into the real world again. Without the constant red hue illuminating everything colours seemed more vibrant. The greens of the trees in his garden, even the drifting puffy white clouds against a blue sky seemed so much more alive than I remembered.

I wondered how long this new found appreciation of things would last. And what about my sexual awakening? Would it fade with the reality that most people couldn't or wouldn't be anything like Sam.

I felt strange wearing clothes after a month of being naked. And even stranger not having my pussy and arse constantly penetrated by the chastity belt. Almost as if part of me was missing.

Sam had released me the previous evening. Sharing a meal with me at a table before I'd bathed properly and slept in a spare room. A real bed. Comfortable. Free of any payment.

I turned around at the sound of him coming into the room. He was dressed casually. That in itself seemed unusual having mostly seen him naked for the past month.

"Just taking a last look." I said trying to hide my sadness at leaving.

"Have you thought what you'll do now?"

I sighed.

"Rent a bedsit somewhere to get off the streets, and find a job. I might go over to the coast. Try my luck there. Perhaps I can get on track and make something of myself."

"No more sleeping around?"

"No. That's not me. Never has been. It's just something I did because I had to. It was the only thing I had to trade. I'm not proud of it."

"And if you hadn't bumped into me? Or agreed to what you've just participated in? What would have happened to you?"

I looked at him.

"You mean if I didn't have three thousand pound in my account?"

"Yeah."

I felt a need for an honesty that I rarely accepted even for myself. There was nothing about me Sam hadn't seen or didn't know after the past month. He'd seen me stripped bare daily, both physically and mentally. I felt none of the need to hide the truth from him as I had when I first arrived. As I did from everyone. Even myself.

I sat down. Ready for total honesty even with myself.

"I think...

I'd have ended up like a lot of other girls. Selling sex on the street corner. You don't know how many times I considered it."

I looked out through those great glass panels again. It looked like a bright autumn day. But it was late in the year and things were changing fast.

"Winter's coming.

It's bitter at night when the temperatures drop. I know my desperation to escape the cold would have pushed me to it.

I've seen others. Just like me. They do it just to get by. Once or twice quickly becomes the norm. Then they take drugs to cope. Next the parasites arrive that use them, usually the drug dealers taking advantage of their addiction. They hold their drugs back to keep them compliant, taking most of the money.

I don't think it's a long life for most of them. Either an overdose or some nutter that goes too far.

I'm under no illusions.

Let's be honest. I'm there now. Almost. A bed or cash. It's not really that different is it. I've just been kidding myself."

I felt tears forming in the corners of my eyes and wiped them away quickly before he saw.

"But not now?"

"Fuck no. Now I have a chance. One I never had before."

I smiled gratefully.

"That's down to you. Thank you."

He pushed his hands into his pockets and looked down for a moment.

"And you haven't told me what you thought of your time in my little play pen."

I considered for a moment, remembering the fear the first time I'd entered it. The horror of being restrained. I remembered all the times I thought I could take no more before it just went on and on.

"Fucking amazing." I admitted with a little satisfied grin.

"There were times I just wanted to die it was so intense. But every time I came... just... unbelievable. Better than anything I could ever imagine."

I smiled at him.

"And you're amazing."

I laughed.

"Best cock I ever rode."

"Better than the fake ones?"

"Oh, some of them were good. But nothing beats the real deal."

He smiled back. His eyes studying me carefully.

"Then why leave?"

That took me by surprise. I hadn't expected that.

"Because... I can't stay here forever."

"Why not?"

"Sex slave isn't a career. Or a life. Fun as it was I can't live in a cage for the next fifty years. And what happens when I get old and fat? Sooner or later you'll get bored and find someone else. Someone younger and more exciting.

Then what happens to me?"

He was still staring at me.

"Let's be clear. I love playing in that room. It's why I had it built. I love the feeling of arousing someone to the point they beg for relief. I love watching a girls face as she cums. And I love what she does to me in return when she's so high on oxytocin she just wants to fuck her brains out.

But that's not what I meant. It's part of it sure, but not everything."

I was confused. Not fully understanding what he was saying. He could see my bewilderment.

"You like me don't you?"

"Yes of course. A lot. You're a great guy."

"Enough to be my girlfriend?"

I hesitated for a moment wondering if I'd heard him right.

"Are you... proposing to me?"

"Sort of. I'm just not very good at it am I?"

I laughed.

"Well it's certainly not the conventional way get a girls attention."

I was quite flattered. But there was reality.

"I'm not...

You need to remember what I am. How can I be your girlfriend when you know my past?

I mean look at you. You're rich. You've your own business. A home. Fuck me do you have a home."

I held my hands out and looked around to emphasise how large and plush it was.

"An empty home." Sam retorted quietly.

"I know but I'm just a bum." I responded.

"Do you know how many men I've fucked just for a bed? Hell. I don't even know.

I've a shit education, and I'm one step away from prostitution with just three thousand pounds to my name. And, I remind you, that's technically your three thousand pounds.

When you found me, in that bar I had exactly two pounds, ninety-five pence. It's still there in my bag.

Not exactly girlfriend material for a millionaire am I."

Sam just stared at me for a moment.

"I'm lonely, my house is empty, and all I have is work.

You're beautiful, streetwise, and we share a sexual quirk we can explore together."

He shocked me with the sadness in his voice. I was totally taken aback.

"You're serious aren't you."

"Yep.

Jewel. I don't want you to go."

I was struggling. My head throwing at me all the reasons why this couldn't work.

"But you could find any number of girls. Just as pretty as me and without the baggage I'm carrying. Respectable girls."

"You are respectable. Circumstances might have made you do things, but it's what's up here that counts." He tapped his head.

"Your attitude to it. Your knowing that you need to get away from it.

You're right. I could get other girls. Some would want my money. Others, like my solicitor lady hooked on the thrill of that room. Others horrified at what turns me on.

And not one of them would I feel as comfortable with as I do you.

With you I get honesty."

Then he added almost flippantly.

"And you really are very beautiful."

I stood silently. Looking at him. He looked almost like a small boy, afraid his toys were about to be taken away. What he proposed seemed madness.

But the truth was I wanted it. He was kind and gentle. Loving. His dungeon another exciting aspect that took me to unimaginable heights of ecstasy. How could I turn away from a man that answered both my need to be protected and loved, and to be taken to the edge of sexual oblivion.

"Jewel.

I love you."

I laughed as the tension burst out of me and I stepped forward to hold him. His arms came around me and I heard him breathing in the sweetness of my perfume.

"Is that a yes?"

"Fuck me it's a yes."

I stepped back and looked up at him.

"But you have to teach me. I can't meet your posh friends when I don't know which is the fish knife at dinner."

"Jesus Jewel. I'm not royalty.

And I don't like fish."

"One other thing."

I grinned mischievously.

"You have to spank me every time I get something wrong."

I pulled a face as if questioning what I'd said.

"And when I get it right."

He laughed.

"Deal."

He kissed me with that same gentle passion he had the first night.

"And you know what." I added.

"You should put me in the chastity belt occasionally."

"Fucking hell Jewel. You've really taken to this haven't you."

"Yeah.

Not the cage though. May be special occasions, but I want a proper bed. One with you in it."

"Not a problem."

He took a deep breath.

"There's one other thing I should tell you."

Another quirk? What else could there be? To be honest I didn't imagine there was anything he could say now that would surprise me. I was wrong.

"I found your mother.

I know where she is."

I was stunned. My shock escaping as a gasp of joy.

"You did that? For me?"

"Yes."

I stared into his eyes for a moment. Then threw my arms around him again, hugging him.

"I can't believe it. Is she okay?"

"Yes. We can go see her if you like."

"Oh my god yes.

Thank you.

Thank you.

I love you so much."