What the Fuck? Ch. 05: Slut Exploitation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
craigool
craigool
863 Followers

I don't know how long it was or how many times Katrina performed her own version of Lilah's cock resurrection spell on me. I only know I am very late for the scheduled fucking of my own mother, at which I will be completely useless.

* * * * *

Debbie spends the previous day that Jonathan and Kevin cuckolded Jack with Donna, programming her mother to be their fucktoy, in the big warehouse at 1234 Anywhere St., down in the industrial park. Lilah introduces her to Keisha, a petite black woman slightly shorter than herself, with plenty of lush curves, yet a tightly toned physique, like she works out a lot, or is the kewpie doll used for the basket toss in a college cheerleading team. Keisha moves like a dancer, maybe even an erotic dancer, since her curves are way too generous for the ballerina or ballroom dancing sets. Yet she has that bell clear British accent, and professional bearing of upper class Anglo_Saxon society (maybe from the Bahamas?). Keisha has soft puffy very full lips, the kind Debbie wants to kiss all day, set in an almost pixie like face with a broad nose. She'd tried to get them to play with her, but they were all business. Lilah was like that, hot and cold like lightning bolts switched her moods, but Keisha seemed more continuously hot and pleasant, just busy.

"So New York, L.A., Chicago, Washington, and the Bay Area are all set to open next week?" Lilah said with near glee.

"Training is almost complete, using Chicago as I told you last week. Minimizes travel costs, but systems integration is complete at four of the five sites. It seems DC really is a place of southern efficiency and northern charm." Keisha chuckles, her bell clear English accent like an instant aural wet dream to Debbie.

"But only a day or two delay, right? DC is crucial to things going right." Lilah worries.

"No worries. Racked and stacked. Systems Integration testing is underway today, initial reports are encouraging, everything five by five. Best scores we've seen yet despite the delay." Keisha smiles, her bright white teeth almost blinding to poor Debbie.

"But it is DC. Fucking DC! The most important of the first five sites! If you go out there, supervise it personally, would it make a difference?" Lilah worries so far as to question Keisha.

"Excuse me, Mistress? If you send me I will make a difference. As for it being the difference between an excellent result and an excellently orgasmic result is your choice. But I would recommend the arms length relationship continue between MILFcorps and DANCEcorp, as we originally decided. Regardless of your choice, again Mistress, begging you not to un-necessarily panic, the next ten will be ready on schedule next month, and the twenty to follow the next. By that time, modeling and simulation indicates we will need to expand to Europe, South America, and Asia. The next twenty smaller markets here in America should also be done that month." Keisha reiterates the plan.

"Boston, Dallas, Philadelphia, Houston, Miami, Atlanta, Detroit, Seattle, Phoenix, Minneapolis, all on schedule?" Lilah probes.

"Or ahead. Some might be able to open early, if we only had trained and indoctrinated staff." Keisha suggests.

"It is what it is. Cleveland through Austin?" Lilah worries.

"All legal and site prep complete. Systems in route, no real hope of training enough staff early. Thirty five sites in three months, twenty sites in that last month, with only fifteen done in two, barely able to get five in one? All we can hope for is the new recruits have lots of candidates for staff we can co-opt." Keisha points out.

Debbie is tired of all the new chain of dance clubs talk,not realizing the true purpose behind the clubs is the mass induction of hypnotically drug induced sex slaves, nationwide then worldwide. Naturally bright, Debbie gets bored, so she tours the office to find something interesting to do. Wandering over to the windows of the office, hanging at the top of the warehouse, she is transfixed by the view. Looking out over the topless boxes below, each of which is a room, of various kinds and purposes, she tries to identify them all. Several bedrooms, offices, living rooms, pools, hot tubs, exercise facilities, kitchens, bathrooms, even some mock warehouse areas. She realizes it is a giant movie studio, with numerous camera arms hanging above every room, on the sides, and one for each room flying like the camera at NFL football games. Some rooms have green walls, some have row after row of strange benches or stools. Some rooms are dark black, some leather, some red satin like an 1800's New Orleans whorehouse. Debbie has to find out what the strange stools are, so she touches the map and it lights up a path. She goes out the back of the room, past the banks of servers and video storage, down the stairs into a hallway, right down another hallway, then left out to the room labeled "Sybian Soldiers".

Opening the door, the cameras wake up, tracking her every move, so she toys with them long enough to figure out no matter where she goes in the room, they will follow her. She looks at the row after row of saddles, with a brush sticking up out of them, and also a dildo. Some have two, set for double penetration. She already knows where the lube is, going back to pull out a jar and takes it to the center of the room. Shucking her clothes, she lubes up the dildos on her machine, in the center of what she guesses to be 60 to 80 machines. After lubing it up, she gets on, adjusting it into her pussy and ass. Nothing happens.

Reaching around, she finds a set of controls by the side. She flips the switch and turns the knobs, and the Sybian comes to life, vibrating, rotating and thrusting. Her pussy is in love, and she rides the Sybian, twisting knobs and twisting her own nipples.

Soon it is 8 A.M., and a hundred women file in to join her, each with their own attachments and lube, most with iPods and earbuds, stripping quickly, putting their clothes in lockers. Debbie has no ear buds, so the orgasmic cries of the other women cuts through to her soul, igniting the fires of her passion. The women who didn't get to a machine quick enough stand around the edges, some fingering themselves, some lubing up their Sybian attachment with their own dripping wet lust, but all at least trying to get to climax, which is surprisingly easy for Debbie. She is climaxing, again and again and again, until she is so dizzy she almost falls off her Sybian. A petite blonde Petrabot clone rushes to her aid, lifting her up, pulling off the attachment, handing it to her, and replacing it with her own as she slides atop the Sybian, adjusts the dial, and turns it on. Debbie gathers up her clothes and leaves. She promises herself to spend a lot of time in the room of the strange benches. She still has plenty of time, but even more women are filing in, and she has somewhere to be anyhow.

* * * * *

The following day, Donna called the number as instructed, selected for a "candidate interview" at "MILFcorps". Donna is to become a pornstar in Keisha's MILFcorps just like her daughter Debbie. Donna arrives to 1234 Anywhere St. a little early to do her paperwork. She is told to strip down and report to Keisha, which basically means standing in the control room waiting for Keisha to notice her.

Keisha has enough to do without having to track down talent that has wandered off. Like right now, Donna Griffin is arriving, soon to become the famous porn star "MILF Mommy". Keisha is very clear about what she wants. But first Debbie needs to be sorted.

"Not an inch of her long hair is to be lost! I want her ready for her BDSM shoot ASAP! Trim that snatch but do not shorten it, women that age are meant to be furry! Makeup is fuckslut basic, if you go any darker they'll think she's a vampire with that luscious angular face. Today is going to be a late day as it is, so get a fucking move on!" Keisha commands, wearing her "Mistress B" outfit.

"And somebody bring me Donna's tight ass so we can spank it!" Keisha reminds them, the irritation clear in her voice.

"Right here ma'am." Donna says and waves her hand.

"What a luscious piece of ass! My gawd you're hot! Get into your bondage outfit, and somebody take her to the set. Get those other two bitches in there, damn it it's almost time to roll tape!" Keisha says, despite the fact everything is digital.

They take Debbie, and her sister Robyn to the dual four poster bed set. Debbie is wearing a black vinyl corset dress and panties, with her large breasts spilling out over the top. They tie her legs spread eagle to the left four poster bed at the end, then handcuff her hands behind her back, so she is stuck face down ass up. Robyn has larger breasts and a sweeter face, with a lace up vinyl corset substituted for the dress, but otherwise gets the same treatment.

"Hi sis! How's your day going! Ready to get whipped and fucked with a strapon?" Robyn teases happily.

"I swear I'm going to fucking bite your clit if I get the chance!" Debbie objects.

"Family of sluts, doesn't realize she isn't the sluttiest. Well Deb, when I get the chance, I'm going to lick you to so many orgasms you won't even remember your own name!" Robyn boasts in reply.

"Enough, girls! Save your energy for the performance." Keisha barks. Seeing the paddles, riding crop, and flogger arranged, she tugs at her hastily applied dominatrix outfit to make it fit just perfect.

"Who is this dusky goddess?" Robyn asks with a lust tinged voice.

Keisha picks up a paddle and smashes it done hard on Robyn's ass five time per cheek, so fast it is like a machine gun going off.

"Oww! Ow! Fucking OW!" Robyn cries out.

"I do have ball gags in the wardrobe. Now SHUT THE FUCK UP, because we are going to roll tape. As for the panties you both wore, that is UN-necessary wasted wardrobe that will be taken out of your earnings for the scene. Ah, Mistress D, so good of you to join us!" Keisha welcomes her with a hug.

"Today, Mistress B and Mistress D will initiate two newbie sluts into the pleasures of Femdom BDSM." The announcer introduces the scene.

"As you can see, these two sluts thought they could hide their pretty pussies from us. Mistress D and I will now disabuse them of that notion. What do you say, D, ten apiece?" B offers.

"Nonesense B. Theft of their pussies, their asses, their clits from us, I say thirty." D declares, to a smile from Keisha in her role as Mistress B.

Picking up a ping pong paddle, B says "Let's begin!". They give five fairly mild strokes on each ass cheek to each girl.

"What is wrong with this picture?" B asks openly.

"These girls must have had a horrible mother, because they failed at school. They don't know how to count, so it doesn't count." D says plainly, resulting in snickers from Robyn and Debbie about the inside joke.

"Oh, so you think that is funny? I'll show you funny. Those ten strokes just get added back and we go up an intensity level. Forty stern strokes for those who laugh at our punishments." B says as she nods in D's direction, and they release a volley of hard swats, to which the girls mumble something, but try to say "ten" at the end.

"Still the count is at zero. Can you try to keep up? And what are these fucking black diapers doing on you?!?" D rages, ripping at the panties on Debbie, while B takes her cue and does the same to Robyn. They then both explore the holes revealed, plunging their fingers deeply into them, pinching and slapping their clits and pussies, returning to fingering them out, as the girls get a little too over excited and D pulls away, followed by B a moment later. Robyn and Debbie are panting now, their pink tinged asses such a light color compared to the flush in their now deep red labia, with their clits erect and sticking out.

B and D enter a bed tennis match, where they slow down the pace, as the girls count. Every ten strokes they repeat the hand fondling of their pussies, until after twenty, when the fondling is finished, B kneels behind Robyn and starts licking her pussy, as Robyn cries out.

"Oh, thank you Mistress! Thank you Mistress!", Robyn cries.

"Oh, thank you Mistress! Thank you Mistress!", Debbie joins her, with D eating her daughters pussy.

The Mistresses stand quickly, as if on some unseen signal, raining down hard blows as the girls grunt, thrashing against the ropes that force their legs to be spread, as they both climax.

"If you don't count, there is no count. Back to zeroes, dears." D says in a very mirthful voice.

B and D return to the bed tennis match, switching daughters every ten strokes. They keep a steady pace, as the girls count. Every ten strokes they repeat the hand fondling of their pussies, followed by the licking of their pussies, bringing them just short of orgasm, as the daughters writhe on the bed.

"Thirty Nine Mistress. Forty Mistress!" Robyn and Debbie cry out together.

"Aftercare is an important part of any scene. In this case, we will use Coconut Dissolve cleansing oil rehab to soothe their savaged body parts." B says as she picks up the spray bottle from the end table.

"Spray the oil onto your hand then rub it into the other one to warm it. Apply it liberally. Be sure to cover every part the paddle touched, plus the sweet swollen pussy lips and thighs." D joins in, as the girls coo and moan in response.

"When her soft skin has been properly and completely coated, use a soft terrycloth towel to polish the excess oil into her skin, and counteract the harsh instruments used on her earlier." B and D take turns polishing each of the girls.

"I like to oil up their nipples, whether I have played with them or not, just because teasing them with the towel gets me wet." D offers, as she pinches the girls nipples while oiling and buffing them.

"Normally at this point, with good girls who got it all right, we would give them the blessing of being able to service us." B says softly.

"Oh, I don't think that applies today. But we still should give them something. Maybe a little plastic dick time?" D offers.

"With add-ons?" B holds up a set of nipple clamps.

"Both ends?" D holds up two pair of nipple clamps.

"Mistress D, I do believe I have met my soul mate in you! Both ends it is!" B says as she applies one set of clamps on Robyns labia, then the other to her nipples, while D does the same to Debbie.

The girls are thrashing in both frustration and excitement as the clamps dig into the soft flesh, moaning and writhing. B takes a big black strap on and puts it on D, then D takes a same size pale strap on and puts it on B. They both grab a small finger sized tube of lube apiece and thoroughly lube the plastic cocks. Getting behind Debbie and Robyn, they adjust themselves to be at the entrances on the girls vaginas, pushing into them slowly, as their bouncing around comes to a stop, and then they stroke firmly into their designated slut, holding the hips of their targets. When one gets close to climax, they pull out and switch, increasing the tempo each time. Then D starts spanking Debbie's ass as she fucks her, and B starts spanking Robyn's ass as she fucks her, and the girls start screaming and squirting all over the bed in climax.

B moves to the head of the bed, offering her plastic phallus to Debbie, pushing it into her mouth, getting her to clean it off, as D does the same to Robyn. Then they take the strap-ons off, untie the girls, and push them together into a delicious 69, still handcuffed, so all they can do is spread their legs and lick their sister.

"And that concludes our initiation of the two newbie sluts by Mistress B and Mistress D into the pleasures of Femdom BDSM." The announcer closes out the scene.

"Holy fuck, where did that come from? I've never had anyone that good in the many, many years I've been doing porn!" Mistress B, sweet Keisha cries out with joy as she hugs Donna.

"My husband is a long haul trucker. I watch a lot of porn. A Hitachi magic wand burning out amount of porn, actually." Mistress D, hot MILF Donna admits with a blushing grin, as she kisses Keisha.

"You have only ten minutes before your Mom/boy incest scene." Keisha reminds her.

"Can I spend it licking your pussy?" Donna offers.

"Can I spend it licking yours? What the fuck am I doing? Of course we can! Upstairs to my office!" Keisha grabs Donna's hand and bolts for the exit.

"Bye Mom!" Debbie and Robyn wave, as they slide back into their own lesbian sixty-nine. Debbie forgot all about her promise to bite Robyn's clit, far more interested in making her cum as many times as the time before the next scene allowed.4

From now on, Donna, Robyn, and Debbie's workdays would consist of a BDSM scene, a Mom/boy incest scene or Dad/girl incest scene, A Mom/girl or girl/girl scene, a MILF/stud scene, then lunch, followed a girl/girl scene or gangbang scene, then a MFM threesome scene, a FFM threesome scene, a couples scene, then a dinner break. After dinner would be a cuckold scene and finally a gloryhole scene. Such is the life of a house contract porn star, paid 500$ per scene, 5,000$ per day, four to six days per week, less deductions.

They wouldn't want to live any other way. But today had a different schedule after lunch.

* * * * *

Esteban Segal looks nothing like his son Jonathan, except in a vague tall, dark and handsome stereotype. He is more Ashkenazi Jew than the hispanic looks of his son. He knew before Jonathan was born that he would not be his. Knowing he carried the Tay-Sachs gene, he had a vasectomy before he and Madeline even married, knowing that his legacy would be a death sentence for any child. He was a cuckold on their wedding night (in a threesome with their best man), and frequently thereafter. It turned out he was perfectly suited for the cuckold lifestyle, while Madeline robustly embraced her hotwife role and kept their sex life fresh with new conquests. She frequently brought both men and women to share their marital bed, quite a treat for the women because Steve was well hung and a good lover. Except for the mysterious period around when Jonathan was born, he knew the details of every one of her conquests or dates, even if he didn't participate. Even that one, he knew the most important detail: the taste of his cum, as unique as a fingerprint to his discerning palate, which Maddy had him lick out every time she came home from a "date".

Esteban (or as most people knew him, Steve) had been tormented for many years by the Griffins: Donna, Debbie, and Robyn. Jack is like a brother to him, But the big bosoms of the Griffin women always stirred the demons of his inadequacy with women. Jonathan marrying one of them only made matters worse for him from their frequent familial interactions. So when Maddy caught him playing with his rod, "going fishing" in Griffin-speak, she made him do what any good cuckolding wife should, she made him tell her every detail while she jacked off his cock and he licked her to orgasm after orgasm. She was surprised to find out what his fantasy really was, and swore in her heart of hearts to someday make it come true.

Maddy is not the obvious visual walking wet dream of Donna Griffin, but a more athletic, sultry redhead. Her breasts are between a 36C and a 36D, which drives her nuts every time she has to buy lingerie. Her ass is just big enough that no pair of bikini tops and bottoms will ever fit her straight off the rack. Her years with Steve have given her a dominant streak, but her years as a Mom gave her the softness and compassion of the perfect MILF. Given her years of looking at every man as her next consort and every woman as her wingwoman to help her get laid, she developed a very transactional sexuality. Sometimes, she would seduce the man directly. Sometimes, she would seduce the woman into a threesome. Sometimes she scammed a "pity fuck" by getting the other woman to offer up her man if necessary. Keisha saw her not as Mistress M -- although she could and would play that role easily, but as MILF M or Mrs M, tutor of young men and women. Hell, given her voracious sexual appetite, tutor of the middle aged and elderly as well!

craigool
craigool
863 Followers