What the Fuck? Ch. 05: Slut Exploitation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lilah laughed and said "I'm sure that can be arranged. Now Donna."

"I'm bisexual. Lilah has a lot to do with that, and so does Jack. I want to thank them both for that. Jack took steroids and shrunk his junk. His boss at work took advantage of that and started using me as his personal whore -- far more than Jack knows about. So he gave that up and started long haul trucking. It took me about three trips to shake his boss off my tail. But Jack ran into a truck stop tranny, and started visiting glory holes across the country. I was at home burning out a Hitachi Magic wand. When I went back to the store, the clerk offered a free replacement -- but only if I took a 'training session'. She trained me alright, to lick every single woman who worked for the chain. They had thirty stores in town, so I ate a lot of pussy. So I watched porn and feasted on the pussies of young women. Then Robyn and Debbie came home for a visit, and it all stopped, while I looked at them the same way Steve, Peter, and Jack do. So being able to work with Lilah and lick Keisha -- plus my daughters -- is heaven for me. I make porn all day. I am fully bisexual all day. I have never felt more alive. I thank Jack for making me understand what someone goes through when their sexual interests change. I thank Lilah for giving me a life richer than I could have imagined, in every way -- starting with a threesome with my son in law, and Kevin, which ended up including Jack. Fully including Jack. I'm so fucking blessed to have Lilah in my life!" Donna gushes as the crowd, if not hypnotized would have clapped.

"Very kind of you Donna. Now Robyn." Lilah says happily.

"I too am bisexual. My sister and Mother had a lot to do with that. Everybody has the hots for Donna. Everybody has the hots for Debbie. Not until she left High School did anyone have the hots for me. Tom Watts had a party, and the legend of my sister got bigger and bigger until it was a full on orgy. Someone put a t-shirt on me then undid my bikini top. After I had about half a beer, I got bumped into the pool. When I came out, everybody just stared at my tits. You could see everything, so I just took it off and then everybody was topless. Within about five minutes everybody was bottomless, and it became a mosh pit of sex. Guys were coming in me and then bragging how they had two sisters in one night. I went upstairs and ate the slush out of her slit until she came and woke up. I didn't want Tom to split me open with his big cock, so I beat feet out of there. Mom drove over and brought me some clothes. Now she has brought me to MILFcorps, where I can be bi all day and get paid really fucking well for it. Lilah and Keisha, God bless you both." Robyn said gratefully.

"Very kind of you Robyn. Now Brad." Lilah says happily.

"I'm Brad. I'm bisexual. My brother started raping me when I was 18, and didn't stop until he finished college and the police academy. I became a criminal defense attorney and took all of his cases 'bro bono'. He was gunned down after only two years on the streets. I must tell you I blame myself, not for having shot him, but for not having shot him. I promised I would make the men I had sex with enjoy it as much as I could. I had to see a therapist. One of her patients was a tranny with a sister, and one drunken night we all ended up in bed together. The sister and I hit it off, and I still see her to this day. I'm thinking of asking her to marry me, but didn't want to drag her into the "reindeer games". Now that the whole world gets to play, I'm going to have to go get a ring. Thank you, Lilah, for bringing these people into my life, and helping me understand." Brad said carefully through tears.

"Wow, Brad I guessed, but never knew. Thanks for sharing. Now for Jack." Lilah says, slightly knocked back verbally on her heels.

"I'm Jack. I'm bi. I'll take one for the team and do everybody here. That's what Donna taught me. No matter how many people she slept with, she always came back better. I've tried to apply that to my glory hole experiences, but I think it requires sharing, and we haven't been as good at that as we should be. If I am any good at acceptance, or being who people need, when they need it, I learned that from Donna. I suck cock so I don't feel alone. I fuck tranny whores so I don't feel alone. I've been sad I shrunk my junk. But I think I can contribute just by showing people how to love each other a little more." Jack says in a steady, even voice.

"Fair enough Jack. So what is the next round, Peter? Truth or Dare?" Lilah says openly.

"I've had more truth than I am comfortable with. I choose dare." Peter says somberly.

"Then I declare the dare for everyone to prove they are fully bi-sexual by making oral and penetrative love to every other person here. Two minutes each should suffice. Everyone eyes open,act normally. Concentrate on seeing the benefits of being with each person you are with, or brush up against. The two minutes will start when Maddy or Steve returns with the lube and an egg timer. Same sex to begin with, then whoever is available that you haven't already been with, plus after the first round, threesomes are allowed." Lilah announced regally.

Someone else returned, someone Lilah was not expecting. Katrina turned the corner, carrying a perfume atomizer, which she aims directly into Lilah's face and gives her three good spritzes right in her nose and gaping mouth from the surprise.

"That right! There is my move, a Queen Sacrifice! Enjoy being my bottom slave bitch for the rest of your life, Lilah!" Katrina exclaims.

"I will never..." Lilah struggles to fight the effects of the drugs. It is only from sheer effort of will she can even get that much out.

"... do anything to countermand any command I give you. My meta commands, the ones that always apply when I have not given you a more specific command follow. You will allow Jonathan and Debbie to freely love whom they choose. In general, you will not interfere in the relationships of others, except to introduce people you think can make each other happy. You will double your efforts to expand MILFcorps and DANCEcorps. Whatever goal you had for them before, your new goal will be creating greater harmony and more love, between people, between friends, between strangers, and between countries. You will seek to make them a force for peace and understanding worldwide. This ends the general purpose meta-commands. Specifically, you are going to do everything in your power to give the people in this room the best lives they can possibly have without interfering with their own choices. You will choose their orgasms over your own orgasms, but seek the highest rational number of both possible in the situation. You are just as Petra is now. You will be happily married, and apparently the same bitch in high heels you always were in public. In private you will be my complete and totally submissive slave, subservient to me and to my Master, Jonathan. In return, when you obey any one of these specific commands, or one of the general purpose meta-commands, you will feel bliss, followed by a peace you have never known before. The peace of knowing you are right with the world." Katrina demands Lilah obey her, but makes doing so joyful for her.

Looking around the room, Katrina sees an opportunity she never had before, one she did not expect. The Griffins, the Segals -- she expected them to have been dosed. But Peter, Brad, Jonathan, Keisha -- that was unexpected. She quickly knew what to do.

"For Maddy, Donna, Peter, Brad, Robyn, Keisha, Jack and Steve, all of the meta-commands shall apply to you as well. For Debbie and Jonathan, all the meta-commands except not interfering in each other's relationships shall apply. You will always have only the best, highest interests of the other, and the freedom to act as you see fit. For everyone, you will act in public as you normally do, but when we are alone in private or I say 'Can I speak to you in private', you will follow my commands as you will tonight. Love and be loving, choose to be the best person you can be. Now on to tonight's reindeer games." Katrina commands.

"Steve with Jonathan, Maddy with Donna, Brad with Keisha, Peter with Jack, Debbie and Robyn, Lilah with Me. Everybody 69 with your partner on the carpet in the family room, as if you were fully awake and acting normally. Timer set for two minutes and ten seconds, men fully erect, women fully wet and aroused. Start!" Katrina twists the timer and leaves it on the dining room table.

I grab my dad's stiff cock, smelling the intoxicating scent of his ball bag, stroking, licking, and sucking the hard shaft, noting he is between Brad and Kevin in size. The tip has quite a bias, and quite a ridge, so I explore that with my tongue. I often heard the sounds he made my mom make, although I didn't know at the time there was often another person with them. I suck up and down his full length, but mostly spinning my tongue on his tip, scooping out his delicious pre-cum. I augur in a knuckle into his rosebud which makes him gasp. My dad learned more than a few bedroom tricks himself over the years, and there is no doubt if this goes on any longer I will be spurting into his mouth. I just hope I can get him to spurt in mine. Steve is thinking almost the same thing, with years of dreaming and fantasizing about this moment. His cock is throbbing with need before Jon-jon has even touched him. So many times he stroked off to fantasies of Jon-Jon with Debbie, or Donna, or sweet Robyn, then kindly offering to his Dad to clean them up, fluff him hard for another round. He kisses the tip on his son's cock, licking as if he was cleaning his son, just like he had in those fantasies. Bombs went off in his brain as his son strokes him, sucks him, blows him, sucking his cock so well he must have gone pro at one point or another, so experienced at sucking cock! How could this be? Smelling the manly scent of his son's manhood, he could see why he'd been able to actually fuck every single Griffin woman. Stroking and sucking, while Jon-jon outdid him at every turn, the thought of cumming in his boy's mouth, having his boy cum in his mouth pushed him so close to orgasm it was nearly painful when the timer rings and they have to pull apart.

Maddy often thought of seducing Donna (who didn't?), but would have been shocked to know how many times Donna had been licking her lips dreaming of Maddy and forced to turn away. She didn't turn away now, fingers thrusting inside to stimulate the front wall of her gash, while feasting on the clit, dining on the hot butter-cream sauce, feeling the hips rhythmically bash into her face. Her cunt was so hot the smell of her arousal is overwhelming, filling the whole room. Only then did Donna catch up to Maddy's assault on her own cunt, her fish oil splashing everywhere, adding her own hot cunt scent all over her face. Maddy fucked her with her fingers, and hummed on her clit while applying a powerful suction to her clit. Donna's hips thrust in counter-tempo to Maddy's, as they both resolve that while this might be their first time, it certainly would not be the last, if only to collect the orgasms they left each other unable to reach as the timer went off.

Brad had been interested in Keisha, more because he'd never been with a black woman. What he expected was tentative, a slow feeling out of a new partner, submissive, subservient. Keisha deep throated his thick shaft and rammed two fingers up his ass, stroking the shaft with her other hand in an assault so novel in nearly blew out several of his circuits. Brad responded with two fingers in her ass, his other hand fully up her nappy dugout, nearly fisting her, as he used his lips to suck on her nub, while his tongue flicked on her clit. Since she was atop him, her flavor ran out of her and into his mouth. He nearly came as the first drop touched his tongue, her slightly tangy taste instantly his most favorite taste in the whole world. His body shook as he fought off the urge to cum in her mouth. He almost made it too, but his mind touched on the thought of how hot it would feel to be inside her tight perfect ass. He started spunking into her throat, and she frantically pulled him out. He was sad she didn't like his taste until he realized she didn't pull him all the way out, but only so far as to make every drop of every spurt land on her tongue, as her body thrashes in her own massive series of orgasmic spasms. They are still pulsing against each other as the timer rings.

Peter would not have chosen Jack first for anything. Steroid infected athlete, military cuckold with a trophy wife his dick couldn't defend, his only saving grace that he'd been a good father-in-law to his son. Peter was still warming up to his oral argument, when he realized Jack was already steadily sucking his cock. Confirmation celebrations aside, he rarely sucked cock anymore. But he wasn't about to be outdone, not here in front of his daughter, licking around the tip of Jack's cock, which was surprisingly wide for the short length. He knew Jack liked ass play, plunging a knuckle into his rosebud, to which Jack replies with two fingers of his own, full length stroking of Peter's shaft, and a fast guk-guk-guk bobbing on the tip. Peter came quickly, Jack did not, as the timer rings. Peter was left with the thought "Am I even inadequate as a cocksucker?".

Debbie and Robyn enjoyed their tongues in each other's snatches every chance they could get since Robyn's sexuality was unlocked at Tom Watts party. A playful nip of Robyn's clit reminded her of Debbie's promise earlier in the day. Robyn did the long, full length of the tongue strokes that rarely had to even reach a dozen to bring Debbie to climax. In fact the first clench of Debbie's sugar walls tried to crush Robyn's fingers, slowly fucking her sister with her hand. Debbie's answer was shear desperation, peeling back the hood of her sister's clit, to rapidly flick her tongue on the expose tip. Normally, this required both hands, leaving her at a disadvantage. In fact Robyn chuckled, thinking she had her sister cold. But Debbie had been taught a trick by Lilah, to roll her hand over, using two fingers of the same hand to hold the hood back, enabling the other hand to fist fuck and make "come hither" motions on Robyn's g-spot. Everyone heard the scream, even though Debbie did her best to muffle the sound with her muff. The timer rings with Debbie crossing her own finish line, hips bucking, as her sister laughs into her labia.

Lilah would have spit nails if she could. Trapped by the perfect machinery she'd created to enslave the human race, drug induced hypnosis tied to primitive sexual urges, only to have it snatched -- literally snatched -- at the eleventh hour. Searching her mind for the techniques that worked best on Katrina, she was shocked to find no knowledge in her mind. This concept was so foreign to her that the first touch of Katrina's loving tongue came as a complete surprise. Long slow strokes of full tongue, followed by sucking her clit then fast flicks. Lilah tried to copy her, tried to give Katrina some pleasure back. She needed to. She craved it as she never had before. Techniques were techniques, useful, good, but this is different. Sheer primal need to please another. Not anyone. Katrina. She had to please Katrina. Then the fiery words kicked in. Her Mistress. Her Domme. Frantic to do something, she tried to shove a hand into Katrina's opening, only to find she was too tight to get more than a finger inside, two fingers in her ass.

"Surrender. Forgive. Love." Katrina says in between flicks of her tongue. Then "You will always be good enough for me." Bliss floods Lilah, her mind obliterated by love and caring.

They kiss each other in the most intimate of kisses women can share, and Lilah is at peace. She feels her own release build, and then she can feel Katrina's response. They cum together, in a simultaneous wave of bliss, knowing only it was enough and would always get better. The timer rings, and they slowly return to the world or mere mortals after having been promoted to goddesses, their feet padding on the soft carpet, as their sweaty naked bodies walk hand in hand to return to the table.

"From now on, you will love and cherish every member of this group, plus Petra and Grigori. Every time you see one of us, you will feel a positive and intense sexual connection. You will all have a crush on each other, delight in having sex together, and will do your best to look out for each other. We are going to do one more round, then our catered dinner should be arriving. Anyone of our group you have not had oral and penetrative sex with you will take care of that in the next week. From dinnertime forward, the details of everyone else's secrets revealed tonight will be something you know, to be kinder and gentler to that person, but will not discuss with anyone else or them unless they wish to talk about it with you in private. Consciously, you will not remember clearly anything that happened since Lilah poured the drinks. Unconsciously, you will clearly remember every detail and command, obeying them until the day you die." Katrina instructed sternly.

"Peter, Jack, on me in DP. Donna and Keisha on Steve, girls sixty-nining. Robyn and Maddy on Jonathan, sixty-nining. Debbie and Lilah on Brad, as they love to be, sixty-nining each other. Everybody, right now, cocks fully erect, pussies fully wet and ready to climax. When the timer goes off, you will too, in the biggest climax of your life, knocking you unconscious, laying side by side." Katrina set the timer for five minutes, saying "Positions in the family room everybody."

Jack lays on the floor, Katrina easily takes his small cock in her ass, as they both delight in how easy it is for them to connect intimately. Peter slides in slowly but persistently into Katrina's extremely tight pussy, due to how wet she is, and Peter traps Jack's hands on Katrina's tits by pressing his furry chest down onto them, so that all Jack can do is twist and rub her nipples. Peter kisses Katrina, and she finds him just as good a kisser as her Master, Jonathan. They are fucking her in a solid rhythm now, one in while the other is pulling out, and her climaxes are each getting more intense like a rocketship taking off, going faster and faster, harder and harder. She can feel the men trembling, their ballsacks pumping out all the jism they have. Peter falls off of her, and her legs are too weak to stand. Jack's cock doesn't go soft, so she uses him for some more anal masturbation as she fingers herself to a long series of orgasms.

Donna and Keisha are mismatched, at least in height, so they lay down side by side so Donna can fold up a little bit, bending her neck to reach Keisha'S sweet folds. Keisha in turn takes Donna's clit and starts alternating between sucking and licking. Steve is finally fucking the MILF of his dreams, then in the tight, crazy bouncing, twerking booty he never expected. He alternates between them, about a minute apiece, ending up in Keisha as her sugar walls crush the life out of his thick cock. Donna is making strange gurgling sounds as Keisha is trying to drown her in Keisha's own cum. Donna is riding one of those skull splitting, nirvana revealing climaxes, as Keisha seems to know exactly how to make that happen. Girlfriend. My new girlfriend they each think as Steve's massive load of spermless splooge splashes into Keisha and out all over Donna's face, as Keisha squirts too. Luckily Katrina had the foresight to schedule a Rug Doctor team for tomorrow.

Robyn and Maddy laid down side by side, but they had no illusions about equal time. Robyn joined Debbie and Jonathan in bed long before their participation in the LDJ&J "reindeer games", back in the days when Lilah was deciding whether or not to move Jonathan in with her. So Robyn was surprised she was first to be penetrated, as she warms up Jonathan's mother's sweet pussy and muff for him. She was little more than an incest fluffer, but that idea lit a fire in her pussy that would not go out for days. Jonathan switches his solid strokes to Maddy's pussy, as Maddy increases her attack on Robyn's clit. Apparently, Maddy felt she needed to compensate for her lack of attention by Jonathan, as he really put the boots to his mother, fucking her harder than she'd ever been fucked in her life. Maddy craves being fucked hard, something Peter was always so good at, like father like son she thinks as spams ripple through her pussy walls. She can feel Jonathan's balls pulsing, his nut sack fully tight, as her son stuffs his big cock into her spasming pussy. They are coming together in a titanic climax, as Robyn starts wailing. Maddy thought she accidentally might have bit her clit, but sucking on Robyn's nub to soothe it only makes the wailing louder. Things get very bright, like the lights of an oncoming train that came out from behind a building on a moonless night. They are still on the tracks when the train of climaxes crashes through them, leaving them as wet smears on the soft shag carpet of the family room floor.