What the Fuck? Ch. 05: Slut Exploitation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Debbie and Lilah line up, face to slit, face to slit, and waste not a fraction of a second getting right into licking each other, yet it is like a formal duel between them. They know each other so well. They love each other. They hate and detest each other for what each has done to the other, but under Katrina's commands, that gets transmuted into giving pleasure. Brad is just along for the ride, but this chance to fuck Lilah in the ass is not going to be missed. Brad has already serviced Debbie in every hole. So with Lilah on top (her traditional position), the lube is easily applied to her starfish rosebud, and his cock. Brad does not remember ever being this hard. Yet he slides in gently, slowly, giving Lilah time to take his full width and length. The war of the tongues is waged below him, as he starts fucking the stuffing out of Lilah, and the battle quickly turns in Debbie's favor. Lilah is frantic, but she can do nothing about the massive member sawing in and out of her tight rear channel, not about the confident and effective onslaught on her pussy and clit from below. Lila's ass and pussy are continuously spasming as Brad reaches one of the shortest, most intense climaxes he has had in his entire life. Each of them, like group telepathy, is repeating a single phrase as they climax, obliterating their consciousness: "I want to do this again. Gawd, please let me do this again."

Katrina slowly catches her breath, as she hears the doorbell. She puts on the robe she hid behind the TV, closes the sliding wooden doors that separate the dining room from the family room, and goes to the front door to let the caterers in.

* * * * *

Lilah drove down to the "Bullet's" strip club downtown, at the end of the workday the following day, parking in a structure two blocks away that was the closest parking she deemed safe. She was dressed for court, just having come from there. At the door, she asked for an audience with "Big Mo", and slipped the doorman a hundred. After cooling her heels in the room they made people wait to be searched for a few minutes, she would get to see him. She knew the routine. She'd done it before, but the bouncers had completely changed and did not remember her. She scans the posters, mostly old, a couple of new featured dancers doing nationwide tours that just had to stop in her town along the way. This only confirms for her that her business proposition for Big Mo is sound, and must proceed.

"Mo will see you now." The bouncer says as he escorts her to the metal detector which has it's own orgasm just for her. Mo waives from the office, indicating they should let her through. If she has a gun, it will be too late for them to respond. The bouncer uses the wand and isolates it to the purse. Mo came out of the office and backhanded his bouncer so hard he bounces off the wall.

"This is Maya's kid. If she wants to kill me she has every right to do so. I took her Dad from her. I took her Mom from her. Whatever she thinks I've got coming, not even God can tell me I'm not due for it. And if you ever lay a hand on her again, or stop someone when I waive them through, I will beat you within an inch of your life. When she leaves, you will escort her to her car, and the next time I see her, assuming she allows me to live today, she damn well better mention your apology to her, or you may still get that beat down. Clear?" Mo clasped his arm around Lilah, turning back towards his office.

"Yes sir! Clear sir!" the bouncer says, wiping the trickle of blood from the corner of his mouth.

"Damn uppity young'uns these days, think a little time in the service makes 'em all brave and stuff." Mo says as he puffed up the stairs to his office. He is a big man, in more ways than one, but now carrying more weight than he should.

"Sit, Sit." Mo points at the couch, tilted right so he gets a beaver shot of whoever sits in it.

Lilah sits, pulling the hem of her skirt to her waist, spreading her legs as she puts a finger to her lips for silence. She is not wearing any panties, so she has Mo's full attention to her fully displayed beaver at least. She pulls a ball from the purse, flips a switch on it to start a blinking blue light, then another red one starts blinking.

Lilah says "We can talk freely now Mo."

Mo asks "So what is that thing? A bomb? I get two minutes to confess or we all die? Let's get to it. I did it. I'm guilty. So sue me. I hear you're a damn good lawyer and can tear the hide off of anybody in court. Can't fight you there either."

"I'm not hear to hurt you Mo, I'm here to beg for your help in return for favors I think you might crave, like a mother daughter threesome long weekend. That's just one of many goodies on offer, not one or the other, but a whole fucking buffet. The ball is not a bomb. It's a jammer. The DEA has targeted your establishment for drug distribution, and the Fed's have you bugged. Be that as it may, the jammer will only give us about five minutes, and I have a lot to say. We will have to say some of that elsewhere, because today is the last time I can come back here." Lilah says directly, looking Mo in the face.

"Fed's up my ass? You're sweet pussy with your moms for a weekend? Fuck, deal my ass in right now. You want my left nut as a deposit?" Mo teases.

"No, Mo, Mom and I need your equipment intact. Especially if we are going to be your sold out hos for an entire long weekend. Now listen quick. I have some juice that can make your girls anything that you want them to be. It can also be used as truth serum. Further, I have new girls -- porn stars like my moms -- of a caliber you cannot come close to right now. Internet advertising, plus a new venue, which you will get 10% of on opening, and 50% of the profits after six months. We will feed the drug distributors to the feds to take the heat off and get you ten times the money with ten times hotter pussy. All of which will still have to obey Mo's rule #1." Lilah urges.

"You dance for Mo, you take care of Mo first." Mo laughs.

"I know you blame yourself for what happened with my folks. Any man with a cock like yours knows when the hot wife comes begging to save her from her husband, that it is because of his cock. The thing you don't know is while you are well and truly blessed, my father is a man who any day he wanted to, before or since the day she came into you life, could have killed you and made sure no one even spoke your name again when you disappeared." Lilah pushes her nose to the side with her finger, an old visual expression for a 'made man' in the mob.

"No. Fucking. Way." Mo pushed his chair back.

"The only reason -- and I mean the ONLY reason you are still alive is because my mother loves you, not just your cock -- but for the man you are. Even my dad respects the depth of that. Now people here have taken advantage of you, and other events elsewhere have put everything you have -- including your life -- in jeopardy. We must act fast, so that you can keep seeing my moms when it suits you, and she can see you when you want her to do so." Lilah offers.

"God yes. God yes." Mo is almost crying.

"Listen to me. LISTEN TO ME RIGHT THE FUCK NOW MO!" Lilah demands. Mo turns to look at her, tears forming in his eyes.

"We have only moments before we will have to talk about the weather instead of what can save your life tonight. I have thirty vials in here. How many people do you have working tonight?" Lilah asks him quickly.

"22. Uh shit, 28 with bouncers. 29 with me. 30 if your moms shows." Mo tries to sort it out in his head on the way.

"Good. Make up a pitcher of Margaritas. Say you have just signed a deal with a new backer for upgrades, raises, and another location. Everybody makes money! Everybody has to toast. My moms won't drink that, she'll want a Jack and Coke like me. I will take care of her. Tell everybody you are closing early for a private party. I will leave. The guys involved with the cartel will follow me and try to kill me to stop the deal. Don't worry baby, I have that cold, and backup on backup besides. Green light is blinking, thirty seconds. Do we have a deal?" Lilah urges.

"My word is good. You CERTAIN you are safe?" Mo urges in return.

"One thing, if things go as I expect, my moms will get back with my dad, but things won't change with the two of you. You OK with that?" Lilah asks quickly, just as all the lights go out on the ball.

"Will your moms be OK, this is what she wants?" Mo almost cries again.

"I think as long as she has you in her life, she is going to be just fine. Thanks for talking with me, Mr. Morrison. I will leave the papers, you can sign them tomorrow. Make sure they protect your interests as well as they do my client's, we tried to be fair." Lilah says, then pauses to add "I think you should announce the good news to everybody, and I will send over that first company party so they know the good times really are here. Goodnight Mr. Morrison. A runner from the firm will pick up the documents tomorrow afternoon."

"Goodnight, Miss..." Mo trails off like he does not know her last name.

"Morgan. Lilah Morgan, Esquire, Attorney at Law with LDJ&J. Everything we spoke about tonight is protected under the client privilege regarding settlement negotiations with my client, just in case you change your mind." Lilah says just to let the Feds know they couldn't have used what they heard anyway.

"No Miss Morgan. My word is my bond. I will sign the papers right now, and you can take them with you. No need to send a runner." Mo let's her know it is game on from his standpoint.

"In that case, I will leave my card. You will be protected by our lawyers the moment you sign. We will provide the information we uncovered in the due diligence in the morning to the authorities. I look forward to servicing your account personally." Lilah says, raising her heel to plant it on Mo's desk, where no one but Mo can see her beaver shot, making him chuckle.

"The 1.1 million for 10% of your stake will be in your account sometime tomorrow. The other investments we discussed will happen as scheduled. That ball you promised me...", Lilah picks up the jammer and places the vials in its place on his desk, "...probably won't be needed right now. You should keep it, it might be needed in the future. Good night, Mr. Morrison."

"Goodnight Miss Morgan. I expect that you and yours will take good care of me." Mo chuckles, enjoying the double-entendre.

At the door of the club, the young black buck of a bouncer Mo had bitch slapped was joined by two others.

"And you are? I'm afraid we didn't get to know each other before." Lilah says pleasantly.

"My name is Belial. This is Chuck, and this is Murray. We wanted to make sure you got safe to where you are going. Where is your car at?" Belial says pleasantly.

"At the Second and Coal Car Park. About two blocks," Lilah answers softly.

"Hey everybody! Listen up! Mo says I mistreated this woman earlier, owe her an apology. Well here it is -- Ma'am, I thought you had a gun when the metal detector went off and you were here to kill Mo. Nobody does that without getting past me. So I'm sorry I was too vigorous with the wanding and everything, and a righteous piece of ass like you should not have been put through that. Thanks everybody!" Belial says loudly to the whole crowd, which then turns back to what they were doing.

"So why were you here?" Chuck asks.

"I'm afraid that's between me and Mo." Lilah says softly.

Over the loudspeaker, Mo announces "Everybody, Listen up I have big news! I've just gotten a new set of investors, and everybody gets a raise of at least 5$ per hour! Margaritas are on the house, and after security escorts MS. Morgan to her car, the club is closed for a private party. But good news ladies, the investors have corporate clients who are just chomping at the bit for you to VIP dance for them! Everybody wins! Everybody makes money!"

"We best get you to your car." Belial grabs Lilah's arm, leading to her shaking her head as she is roughly pushed out the door.

"So it seems you lied to us." Belial says as he pulls back his hand to slap her, once they are far enough around the building not to be seen.

"No, sir, I did not! I am Mr. Morrison's attorney. He sold part of his interest in this business, for new investments in his business, and some new joint ventures. It will be just as he said. It will be big. It will be sexy. It will be more nuclear hot pussy than you can shake a stick at. And it will be clean. I could not comment on that, as an attorney, until he told you about it." Lilah says defiantly.

"We don't care about all that. We just have a fly in the ointment. We swat the fly, everything goes back to normal." Chuck says threateningly.

Belial says "You're right about that." He then pulls back his arm as far as it goes to hit Lilah in the face -- hard. His vicious strike would have smashed a lesser woman to the ground flat, yet only knocks Lilah to her knees.

Standing back up as Chuck holds her arms, the blood from her mouth where he hit her is spat back in his face, as Lilah says "You hit like a girl. Actually, I've been hit harder by a girl."

Belial pulls back his fist to strike her with all his might, as three bags whisk out of the night air as several security personnel from LDJ&J grab them and immobilize them, with cable ties around their wrists and ankles.

"What do you want me to do with them, ma'am?" the squad leader asks.

"Put them on their knees. Then walk away for a few minutes. I have to talk to them privately. But keep your guns pointed at their heads and don't hesitate to shoot them if they misbehave." Lilah says as she pulls the perfume atomizer out of her purse.

"Oh, bag of holding, what do we have here? An enchantment you say? That turns angry young drug cartel punks into dick sucking federal informants? Why thank you bag!" Lilah says as she sprays them each several squirts right in the face, not sure how much gets through the fabric.

"Belial, Chuck, Murphy. My company, LDJ&J, now represents you. You have asked us to do that because you want to turn state's evidence. You know the drug activities you are involved in are illegal, and destroying the lives of young women who work at your club. You also know because of the merger and acquisition of your club by one of our clients, that your activities have been exposed, and were going to be revealed to federal authorities tomorrow. You will co-operate fully and completely with the federal authorities. You will not remember what happened after we left the club, everything was so normal and safe, you just remember saying goodnight as I got into my car and drove off. You will return to the LDJ&J offices tomorrow at 9am to begin therapy under the guidance of our doctors. Tonight you will go with the security team, and do whatever they require of you. This is all you will consciously remember." Lilah demands sternly.

"You will never hit another person in your life. If that gets you beaten or raped in prison, so be it. You will never touch another woman intimately in your life, and will only crave cock, in your mouth, your hands, and your ass. You will beg men to let you suck their cocks if you think you can get away with it, or fuck you in the ass if you think you can get away with it. You will all be cocksucking, buttfucking sluts for the rest of your lives. I hope you can find happiness within those constraints. May God have mercy on your souls, you will not consciously remember what I have said since the things you were told to consciously remember, but will find them deep in your subconscious, growing stronger every time you see or remember a violent act. You will believe with all of your heart that being a loving, peaceful, and submissive person is the only way to live your life. You will find bliss when you do that." Lilah required of them.

Lilah walks back to the security team, saying "You can take them to LDJ&J Criminal Division, they are waiting for them. You don't need to restrain them anymore, they will do whatever you tell them to do. I'm going back to the club to finish some very old business, and start some new business."

Lilah walks back to the car park, so that the video cameras and exit receipt would both have the correct time stamps on them. She drives her car to Bullet's, parking it in the VIP parking and gives the valet a 100$ tip. She enters the club and heads off to the ladies room, fixing her makeup to cover-up the slap, she goes back out into the club. Everybody is partying and having a good time, except for one despondent soul. She sits down next to her and motions for a drink.

"I should get that." Delores says, but Lilah holds her hand to keep her there.

Lilah looks at her Mom, more than twenty years older, and still thinks with the right makeup they could pass for twins. Her moms never smoked and didn't drink that much either. Another waitress, dressed in sheer lingerie just like her moms, brings their drinks. Delores turns around, to yell at one of her friends "Hey, my kid is here -- tell Mo!", which Lilah uses to drop the contents of a vial into her drink. Pretty soon everybody is toasting the new raises and everybody is feeling no pain.

"So what did you promise Mo -- a blowjob?" Delores asks.

"Maybe." Lilah says with a smirk.

"A lap dance? With no panties?" Delores asks, knowing Mo.

Lilah takes a hard pull on her drink, waiving at the waitress for another. "No drinking, no answers." Lilah says with a wag of her finger.

"Do you still see the pedophile?" Delores says as she takes a hard pull on her own drink.

"He's not a pedophile. Here's my sworn affidavit, saying that I snuck into his bed, performed fellatio upon him because we were both drunk, and then you walked in upon us. That is the truth. As for the other matter, Luigi was killed by members of his own crime syndicate, not my dad. So I was hoping you would allow him back into your life, but only a little." Lilah says softly, as she can see the drug is taking effect. But Lilah needs her to catch up with everybody else. Lilah reaches into her bag and gives her moms two big squirts right into her nose.

"From now on, you will no longer believe that Peter is a pedophile, or that he had anything to do with Luigi's death. You will go to see Peter at LDJ&J once per week during his normal office hours. Whatever time you choose to spend with him outside of office hours is up to you. Mortimer Morrison is protected. You may see him as much as you like, you may continue to work for him, you may even take him with you to LDJ&J and fuck him right in front of Peter's face. My hope is that you will find it in your heart to forgive a man who only lives every single day because you are not dead yet and might one day forgive him for his mistakes. He has already forgiven you for yours. Be kind, rewind, and return your heart to a day when you still loved him. He is very grateful to Mo for protecting you and loving you all these years. Could you find it in your heart to love him for protecting you and loving you all these years? I know for a fact a dozen incidents where if Peter had not intervened, you would be dead. Now panties off, Mommy! For the rest of the night, these are the rules. We find a cock we like, we suck it together. We find a pussy we like, we lick it together. We find some guys we like, we fuck them together. Just remember, I promised Mo a no-holes barred threesome weekend with the two of us, and you are honor bound to that commitment. But what I really crave is the return of Demoness to being a MILF pornstar, with her daughter Demonette to fuck the entire world into submission. I have lots of yummy people to join in, and you can make daddy do anything your perverted pussy can dream up, there are no limits for us now. Now let's fuck, suck and lick this club into submission!" Lilah urges.