What the Fuck? Ch. 05: Slut Exploitation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Steve and Maddy simply were not prepared for the full court press of high level executives from LDJ&J plus in-laws: Peter Wolf, Lilah Morgan, Keisha O'Connell (black irish she often quipped), Debbie Griffin, Robyn Griffin, Jack Griffin, and Donna Griffin. It was completely different from what Jonathan's paralegal had arranged with them, just Jonathan himself and Brad. So Jonathan was conspicuously absent (as was Brad, but they didn't know him). Just as conspicuous was the profound blush when Maddy saw Peter. Steve saw it, and Jack saw it, and they both knew what it meant. Peter and Maddy had been very intimate -- not a one night stand but intimate in a long term affair -- but only Steve knew what that truly meant. Maddy has studiously avoided having Steve, herself, and Peter in the same place at the same time for decades. Debbie saw it too, and resolved to find out what it meant under hypnotic interrogation.

"Hey babes! Lose my boy?" Steve said as he hugs the Griffin women, longer and deeper than one would normally do in polite company, but to Steve, they were family. Very soft, very squeezable, very hot family.

"In more ways than one." Debbie laughs softly in his ear, as she refuses to let him go, lightly rubbing herself on him, which he soaks up like a cat might lap up a saucer of milk. She finally lets him go, to go get a hug from Lilah and her new girlfriend Keisha.

Jack heartily embraces Steve, with each smiling and grunting a curt "Dude!", but they kept going on the hug long enough to set off Gaydar alarms for several blocks. Jack had only been dosed that morning, so if Steve had made a move, even just brushed a hand across his cock, he would have gone with it, probably sucking Steve's cock in the driveway. Keisha was about to lay bets down on whether they would kiss when they finally broke off the hug. Bad enough having the Griffin women here, who always gave him a hard-on, but boner to boner with Jack in his own driveway was beginning to seem a little twisted to him.

Donna peels Steve off of Jack, going back for a second hug, saying softly "Everything you have ever wanted us to do together is now possible. Now hide the boner before you scare Robyn." as she holds him close, body sandwiched between her huge breasts as her hand sweeps across his crotch to check his manhood. Steve is fully hard, ready to "go fishing", just as she expected. She chuckles as Robyn peels her off of him.

"Uncle Steve! Give me a squeeze!" Robyn gives him an eager greeting (as "Uncle" even though they aren't related) in distraction as she moves straight in on him, using her body to block the view of what she is really doing: unzipping his pants and fishing out his rod. If he pulls away, everyone will see his cock at full mast until he comes all over the front of his pants (which will be in maybe two strokes). Worse, she'd already pinned him with her other arm, so her big breasts crush into him, giving her lots of warning (and time for those strokes) if he tries to pull away.

"Please. Please. Give me a way out. If not for me, for Maddy." Steve begs softly, directly in Robyn's ear.

"Why don't you take me fishing in the garage?" Robyn teases.

"You know? Who else knows?" Steve says, rather panicked.

Donna and Debbie close in on him, their hands joining on stroking his cock as their huge tits envelope him. "We've all known for many, many years. The girls used to watch you through the garage window. They jilled off while you jacked off. Sometimes I joined them. Can you imagine wanking off while dreaming of us, while we wanked off, dreaming of you?" Donna teases.

Steve internally notes the one error in her proposition, that in every single case he was imagining his son fucking each of them, then each woman making Steve clean them up. But this petty complaint had no ability to stop the explosion of cum blocked by Donna's hand over the top of his cock as the girls stroke his shaft in the driveway of his house, chuckling.

Meanwhile, Maddy and Peter are in each other's arms, safe and remembering the passions they shared in their youth. To Maddy, it is as if she'd been asleep all these years, and is finally awake again. In the arms of the man who'd given her the greatest gift of her life, her son, the secret she'd buried so long and so deep, it seemed sometimes as if it would break her. Today there is none of that pain. The years had mellowed it, transmuting it into a shared triumph. So they are lost in time, lost in the moment, and didn't mind whatever time passed one bit.

Lilah and Keisha, left out of the rest of the hugfest, start unloading the equipment from the SUV. Jack quickly joins them, almost telepathic in knowing exactly what to do. In reality, all he did was to watch and copy what they were doing. Plus, the boxes were helpfully labeled for which room they went to, plus he liked following the girls around, still a little buzzed from his dose that morning. Lilah noticed Peter and Maddy, further noting the only other two people in the entire world Peter hugged like that were her and her mother. The blood in Lilah's veins ran from the Arctic directly to her plans for revenge on the woman who'd broken her family apart in fractions of a second.

"C'mon, there's food and drink waiting inside." Steve announces as he makes a beeline for the front door, tactically hiding the big stain on the front of his pants by being ahead of everyone else, only to almost crash into Keisha coming back out of the house. She blushes at the big stain on his pants with his cock hanging out and chuckles, as the Griffin women pantomime zipper lip movements to get her to keep it down.

Maddy looks up at Peter, and can easily imagine Jonathan looking like his father years on down the road. "I thought you said Jonathan was coming?"

"He is, along with Brad Marshall, one of our Senior Partners, I don't know what is making them run late, but I'll gladly slap them silly if it will make you feel better." Peter says with a chuckle.

"Maybe. Depends on how much later they are." Maddy says in reply, as she grabs his hand to lead him into the house. She wore the same goofy smile she wore when he took her hand to lead her to the bedroom on their first "date".

The house smells of fresh french vanilla coffee and freshly baked cinnamon rolls. Lilah and Keisha play waitress, while everyone else sits at chairs around the long dining room table, normally seating eight but with an insert-able leaf to expand the seating to ten. There is small talk among the crowd as everybody waits for the arrival of the prodigal son.

After a few minutes, Maddy gets annoyed. You do not want a passionate redhead annoyed. "Peter, slapping is a go. So why are we all here?"

The question hangs in the air for a full minute, until Debbie blurts out "Jonathan and I are getting a divorce."

"I don't understand you young people! One bump in the road and you throw everything away! Look at Steve -- he has Tay-Sachs for God's sake! But did that stop our romance? HELL NO! Do you know what it was like for a man in that day and time to find men to fuck his wife? For him to swallow his pride and watch? It got so bad I had to hide my affair with Peter just so I could have a child! So you think real hard about what sacrifice means. You think real hard about what the hell you are doing to our family! I don't care what kind of slut you are! I hear things. Heard you won an award for gangbang slut of the year in high school and again in college! Well take your overgrown tits and get the FUCK OUT OF MY HOUSE!" Maddy yells, as she heads back to the master bedroom, and Debbie runs out the front door, both crying.

The exchange leaves a big smile on Lilah's face. True, her Dad had an affair with Maddy, but more than a decade before her parents split up. The arctic flow in her veins switches back to a tropical paradise flow. Debbie has really fucked up her relationship with Jonathan's family, and in mere weeks the divorce will be final. Steve and Maddy have basically finished their first cup of coffee, and only need a nudge to get to where their programming can begin. The only thing that escapes Lilah's calculation, willfully or not, is the fact there is absolutely no doubt the love of her life is her half-brother.

* * * * *

Jonathan lays limp but panting on the floor of Katrina's office. She could no longer resurrect his cock, but that didn't mean she had to quit sucking it. Pure joy courses though her. Owned. Loved. Claimed.

Jonathan hears a faint banging. Looking up, he sees the workmen are gone. He pulls away from Katrina, then kneeling, kisses her gently for several minutes. Then he finds his clothes. "I have to go. I love you, Katrina."

"Thank you Master. Slave K knows you love her." she says softly, spooning out the copious splooge from her pussy to lick it off of her fingers. She could had done that for a long time, but she has plans, things to do. Save the world level of things to do. Her plan so far is working perfectly. But this afternoon -- tonight -- is the coup de grace, the final blow -- which she notes is a perfect name for a porn movie.

Going out the door, Jonathan realizes the banging is coming from a closet down the hallway. He recognizes it as one of the Server DDC's -- a data distribution center. He unlocks the door and as he tries to open it, he is slammed back off his feet by an enraged Brad.

"I AM GOING TO FUCKING KILL YOU... oh, Dude! Are you OK? Thanks for letting me out. By the way, do you know who locked me in here? I still want to kill them." Brad yells, then lightens up.

"Long story. Katrina and I were finally going at it, and it was thermonuclear hot. Attracted a crowd of workmen, and then..." I tried to explain.

"That's it! I saw a crowd at your office, then they put a bag over my head and a dozen of them stuffed me in this closet. Must be shielded or something, cell phone didn't work, and the handle doesn't work from the inside." Brad fumes.

"Sorry you had to go through that. We're late we're late, for a very important date." I remind him.

"Motherfucker!" Brad cries out.

"Settle down, let's just get going." I misunderstand him, thinking he is still raging about the workmen stuffing him in the closet.

"No dude, you! Today you are going to fuck your mother in all three holes, and it will be on video for all time! Speaking of video, how about being able to identify who did it to me?" Brad mentions something I should have thought of before him.

"Not out here. Only in my office." I remember fondly, knowing that taking Katrina would be something I can review whenever I want, in high resolution detail with multiple views.

"Fuck. Let's get to our appointment." Brad says.

* * * * *

People forget that BMW was not originally an aircraft company before WWII. If it wasn't, it should have been, because Brad drove his car fast enough we were airborne after every bump in the road. I reminded him it was more important to arrive in one piece, but he just took out his frustration on the road.

When we get to the folks house, Debbie is sitting on the curb, crying her eyes out. We spring out, to ask her what is wrong.

"What is wrong? My whole life is wrong! I'm a complete and total slut, your mother hates me for divorcing you, thinks I'm weak, but doesn't know how Lilah broke us up after turning you gay!" Debbie sobs again,

"Lilah did not turn me gay." I object.

"No, she just made it so you have to suck everybody's cock, and can't kiss me unless you have some other guys cum in your mouth. Have you graduated to butt fucking yet? 'Cause last time I checked you'd only had plastic up your Hershey Highway!" Debbie said exactly the wrong thing in front of exactly the wrong person. The reddish tints in her long dark hair distract me as I feel so twisted up inside between Lilah, Katrina, Debbie, and all of our combined families. Plus I need to schedule a three day weekend to be Brad's butt fucked boyfriend, right in the middle of this family crisis, when I wasn't sucking his cock. Debbie was right, whether I wanted to admit it or not.

"Should I whip out my cock and tell you to suck it?" Brad offers, not helpfully at all.

"No, let's go inside first.", I answer, knowing if he asks I cannot dent him. I gather them both up in my arms as we make our way into the house. My programming pops up its head with a chubby at the prospect of being able to suck Brad again. Knowing Lilah is here, she will probably make it right in front of my mom's face. The chubby gets harder.

We walk into the foyer, as Lilah pops out of the kitchen entry on the right side with a Gatorade for Brad and I, returning with one for Debbie.

"Drink up." Lilah urges, then in a darker tone, "NOW. Chug it."

I knew we were all being dosed. I knew Lilah had something so important to her she is willing to risk it. That made me really nervous. But the commands they implanted rule the day and I obey.

As we go into the Dining Room, we see the usual suspects arranged around the table, Maddy at one end, Steve at the other. The spot on Steve's right side is empty, in the past it was reserved for Debbie, so she takes that spot. Donna and Robyn are on his left, Keisha on the right next to Debbie. Peter and Jack are next to Maddy, so Brad and Jonathan sit next to them.

Lilah immediately objects. "Brad and Jonathan switch places. Jonathan must be next to Peter." Brad and Jonathan shrug their shoulders and do as she says.

"So why are we here?" Jonathan asks, noting the dose is hitting him faster than ever before.

"We are going to reset your programming to Club Version 2. Then we are going to play a Lilah customized version of Truth or Dare." Lilah says as she puts a wireless speaker on the table, and headphones over her own ears.

"you may be feeling a little sleepy, but you will not go to sleep. You will instead fall into a deep trance... " Lilah's hypnotic induction began flowing out of the speaker, like she was standing on the table.

" ... so as you climb the stairs back up in your mind, you will be aware of your surroundings, open you eyes, and follow my suggestions as they are your own subconscious commands, Now." Lilah's voice stops coming out of the speaker.

"Now we play Truth or Dare, Lilah Morgan's version. We will all take our clothes off and sit back down. Now we will proceed left to right for me, or clockwise around the table. Maddy will choose first, truth or dare. I will then decide which truth we all must reveal, or which dare we all must perform. Maddy, what is the first round, truth or dare?" Lilah demands.

"Truth." Maddy says softly.

"Very good. What is the most damaging secret in your life you feel the greatest stress about revealing? Maddy, your answer first." Lilah says firmly.

"That Peter is the father of my son Jonathan. I had sex with no one else for three months before the night he was conceived, and no one else for three months until I began to show. I never told Steve. I never told Jonathan his Dad had a vasectomy to save him from the risk of having Tay-Sachs, choosing instead to become a cuckold to give him a stable home life and me the chance to have more children." Maddy said softly.

"Now Peter." Lilah said coldly.

"That my wife Delores was actually a porn star known as Demoness. I was blackmailed by a gangster when I was a young attorney, just starting out, to force her to be his personal whore. So I took his businesses from him one by one and then his life. Delores left me because she found out I had him killed. She quit the business and became a waitress at a strip club, where the manager had a huge cock which she craved. She told me she'd rather be forced to fuck a dozen different men a day than a man with blood on his hands. We later reconciled, and on Lilah's eighteenth birthday, Lilah came into my bed and started sucking my cock. Just as I woke up I came in her mouth, and just at that moment Delores discovered us. She told me she would rather be gangbanged raw by twenty men a day than have sex ever again with a pedophile. I have a pistol in my desk. I stick it in my mouth every day. I open the obituaries and look for her name. On the day I see it, I will pull the trigger." Peter says neutrally.

"Now Jonathan." Lilah says with tears in her eyes.

"I am bisexual. Lilah did this to me, in retaliation for not going to law school with her and marrying Debbie. I have sucked every single man's cock in this room except for my Dad Steve. I'm also sure Lilah won't let that past tonight. I crave Peter's cock, Brad's cock, and Kevin's cock, Lilah will probably make me crave my dad's. I sucked Victor off just to enable him to fuck Debbie a little longer, and I sucked Jack's cock the night we cuckolded him with Donna. Debbie let slip I've never had a man's cock in my ass in front of Brad tonight, so I know he will pursue that goal until he makes it happen. I have made love with every woman in this room besides Keisha and my Mom, and that is just because I haven't had the chance to be with them just yet. And yet the best sex I have had in my whole life, better than all of you put together, was what caused me, and Brad, to be late today. I know by revealing this secret that Lilah will destroy her, and will find yet another punishment for me." I said firmly.

"Now Keisha." Lilah says nearly sobbing, flooding tears down her face.

"I too am bisexual. I too had this done to me by Lilah, in retaliation for not wanting to have anything to do with her project to enslave humankind by the millions in the next few months. She ordered me to crave Jonathan's cock, just as she made me crave her sweet pussy, and Petra's. It is clear her goal is to turn all of humankind bisexual. She can rewire us at will, make us do anything. I will do anything for her. God help us all." Keisha says in clear terror of the result without ever saying so.

"Now Debbie." Lilah says with a bit of bitch in her voice.

"I have known Lilah almost all my life. She has manipulated the events of my life, to break me up from Jonathan in High School so she could have him, to be her bisexual whore in college, and after she threw him away, she came back to turn us into her bisexual slaves. Now our families. Next the world. They are preparing armies of sex enslaved soldiers, so that when the flame is lit at the clubs they are building, the armies can march in and take everyone in every city they have just conquered. By this time next year the whole world will be forced to do her bidding. She has used that power to destroy my life again and again. I am, and will always be, her bisexual whore. Don't let her make everyone her bisexual whores just because she will punish us if we don't. She will punish us either way. Trust me, I know." Debbie says with a backbone of steel in her voice.

"Now Steve." Lilah says in a loud voice, barely able to contain her rage.

"I'm Steve. I'm bisexual too. Lilah didn't do this to me. Maddy did, yet I don't blame her one bit. On our marriage night, we had a threesome with our best man, Roger. We took turns making love to her while she blew the other, and then when I came in her, Roger licked her out. So when he came in her, I licked her out. I was in love with the very first blob of jism that caressed my tongue. After that, I saw a blob on the tip of his cock and pretty soon we were trading blowjobs as "fluffers" for Maddy. That affair lasted two years, but he never got Maddy pregnant. The clock was running for the family, so we started attending "swinger" parties, where she would take on all comers, and I would bat cleanup. I quickly found out few men tasted as good as Roger. Then there was a space of about six months where Maddy went out on "dates" - I was afraid she was becoming a prostitute -- but she came home with the same delicious cum in her every time, so I relaxed after the third date. Then she was pregnant. I had a son! Jonathan never knew before tonight -- nor did I -- that Peter was his father. I hope he will still be my son, and maybe even give me a piece or two of those Griffin women!" Steve said somberly, then happily.