What the Fuck? Ch. 05: Slut Exploitation

Story Info
Couple Recruits more bisexual slut slaves.
19.6k words
4.25
17.9k
14
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
craigool
craigool
861 Followers

Non-consent/Reluctance -- Couple Recruits more bisexual slut slaves

[Author's notes: Warning! This is an extramarital non-consent/reluctance sex story, where the couple is seduced into becoming sex slaves to an entire company. This hopefully will be hot enough to be a whack off story for the people who like these themes, as it does have a lot of sex in it. For those who don't like these themes please move along. Constructive comments are appreciated, hate speech will be deleted.]

[Warning: This story has some male/male sexual contact, less than the first chapter, but shows how the couples accept being turned into complete sluts. It would be more at home in the Fetish -- Cuckold category, except for the clear drugging and extortion. It would also fit in Mind Control due to the use of hypnotic drugs and subconscious commands. There is a strong amount of BDSM content, really more B&D than S&M. Also, this issue contains instances of MIL and FIL incest, spanking and orgies.]

[This is loosely based upon the same premise as the "What The...?" series of stories by Castlemania https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=3364886&page=submissions . Her ratings were savaged by the Anonymous, because she was in essence writing a "Burn The Bitch" story without the husband ever leaving until he was in too deep. Anonymous don't write stories, or offer constructive criticism, so for their benefit, I'm not gay, I'm not bi, I don't suck cock, this is a work of FICTION. They say imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, so here is my imitation story.]

[If you have not read "What The Fuck? 01: Sluttification", https://www.literotica.com/s/what-the-fuck-ch-01-sluttification,"What The Fuck? 02: Rebellion and Betrayal", https://www.literotica.com/s/what-the-fuck-ch-02-rebellionbetrayal , "What The Fuck? 03: Slut's Apology" https://www.literotica.com/s/what-the-fuck-ch-03-sluts-apology , and "What The Fuck? 04: Slut Conversion" https://www.literotica.com/s/what-the-fuck-ch-04-slut-conversion, please go and do so. You may not be able to understand this chapter without them. All characters are 18 years of age or older at the time of actual sexual contact, despite being fictional characters who have no age at all.]

cast:

Peter Wolf: Biological father of Lilah and Jonathan, husband of Delores Morgan, head of law firm most of the cast works for (LDJ&J). Tall, dark, and handsome, yet deadly dangerous as an enemy. Slowly losing control of his law firm to Lilah and her allies. Visually reminiscent of actor Harry Reems.

Petra Otpor: Blond eastern european harpy, shares control of law firm with Peter, forced in during Lilah's hostile takeover. Ice Queen uber-vixen who is actually Lilah's sex slave. Married to Grigori, an eastern european hitman who is only allowed six weeks in the U.S. per year. Visually reminiscent of actress Morgan Fairchild on a Marissa Tomei chassis.

Esteban (Steve) Segal: Tall dark and handsome non-practising Jewish father of Jonathan, cuckold of Maddy and Peter (among numerous others). Looks like actor Toni Ribas.

Madeline (Maddy) Segal: Redheaded fiery mother of Jonathan, former lover of Peter, long term cuckolder of Steve. Maddy looks like actress Veronica Avluv.

Jonathan Livingston Segal: Tall dark and handsome bastard son of Steve and Madeline Segal, boyfriend/husband/ex-husband of Debbie. Fatal attraction of Lilah, drugged into becoming bisexual slave of Lilah and her entire company for having married Debbie instead of her. Likes to go "fishing" like his dad. Visually reminiscent of actor Peter North.

Keisha O'Connell: Part pixie, part inflatable sex toy, part dancer, part witch, part bitch. Keisha is the former entertainment director of what became LDJ&J, and the CEO of MILFcorps, Lilah's rebranded hijacking of all of her father's former porn businesses. But it is more than that, with DANCEcorp setting up wholesale sex slave entertainment centers throughout the nation and soon throughout the world. Black and beautiful, Keisha looks like the best possible synthesis of actress Janelle Monae and her namesake "SugarBabe" Keisha Buchanan.

Lilah Morgan: Very erotic and very jealous, Lilah is known for her long terms plans, most of which are more elaborate than grandmaster chess strategies. Revenge is a dish best served cold, and she has targeted Debbie and Jonathan for self-serving transgressions in schemes designed to split them apart and deliver Jonathan to her, ever since high school. Having her father wrapped around her little finger (and his cock around her tongue), she executed a hostile takeover of his law firm and now his porn business. He would gladly have given them, but Lilah takes without asking. Just like she now seeks to take the entire world, turning all of humanity into her sex slaves. Lilah looks like the dark vampire version of model Elina Ivanova.

Brad Marshall: Blond extremely handsome senior partner at LDJ&JJ, fond of seducing secretaries, paralegals, and attorneys, regardless of gender. Particularly fond of converting anal virgins over long weekends. Looks like the former football star version of actor Jessy Jones.

Robyn Griffin: Very buxom daughter of Donna, very bi even before Lilah. Now happily works for the porn business with Donna and Debbie. Has a mutual crush on Keisha. Visually reminiscent of actress Gianna Michaels, since her face is rounder and softer than her mother or sister.

Jack Griffin: Former Ranger in Special forces, warehouse man, and long haul trucker. Husband and cuckold of Donna. Now a cross dressing cuckold cocksucker delighted to work for Lilah's porn business. Looks like a beefier version of actor Charles Dera.

Donna Griffin: Very buxom MILF mother of Debbie and Robyn, cuckolded her husband Jack, which led to his tranny and gloryhole addiction. Both are very bi. Now Lilah's sex slave, incandescently happy to be working as a porn star. Donna is visually reminiscent of actress Eva Karera.

Debbie Griffin/Segal/Griffin: Very buxom brunette daughter of Jack and Donna, sister of Robyn, girlfriend/wife/ex-wife of Jonathan. Sex slave of Lilah Morgan and her entire company. Petite former gymnast and college hooker. Visually reminiscent of actress Emanuelle Christaldi.

Katrina Evian: Very buxom blond paralegal, assigned to and contractural sex slave to Jonathan. Very bright, very detail oriented, and head over heels in love with Jonathan. Visually reminiscent of actress Brandi Love.

* * * * *

I walk out of the elevator onto the fourteenth floor, noticing a gaggle of construction workers pressed up against the glass of Katrina's office. The door is locked so they can't get in, and they seem very frustrated by this, so much that one goes to get a crowbar and one goes to get a sledgehammer, not aware it is high strength bulletproof glass. I arrive at the office before they do.

"Gentlemen, what seems so be so interesting here in my office?" I ask as I see her, hands on my desk, the door to my office open so you can see everything. Her long beautiful hair that cascaded over her graceful shoulders is gone, cut into the same pageboy helmet the Petrabots wear. Her full breasts hang down like big WWII bombs from her chest even though they are only 36 C's, as she is naked other than a simple black leather collar, her thigh high hose, and some beautiful black Christian Louboutin 'Hot Chick' 5" heels (1,500$ retail), which makes her incredible ass stick out. Playboy would have described her as one of Hefner's perfect playmates, 36C-24-36, although I would have guessed 38 for the last number as her ass is just amazing. She is a still life wet dream, yet I can see her breasts rising and falling, her long nipples stiff and fully swollen. I can't see her pouty puffy pussy lips from this angle, she is still in the 'L' pose I spanked her in yesterday, arms to ass straight out from the desk, ass to heels straight down to the floor. So she chose everything, spankings and fuckings, and being my collared slave.

I could not possibly have forgotten about her, or that I set this deadline for her choice, but I've had a short night since fucking the stuffing out of my MILF Mother In Law with the help one of the Senior Partners and her own cross dressing very bisexual husband, and my head is still rather foggy.

"Who is your leader?" I ask calmly.

"I am, Sir. Greg from ..." he starts to bore me.

"Greg," I say as I interrupt, "You must know of the one they call 'The Dragon Lady', Yes? This young woman is under her protection. Let your crew know that in no uncertain terms, any interference with her, speaking to her without permission, catcalls, touching her without permissions, any form of harassment at all, will result in the utmost terror and degradation that the 'Dragon Lady' can dream up. I cannot imagine how terrifying her waking thoughts would be to you, much less the nightmares she can dream up. I will make certain of that when it comes to you and yours, because it won't just be you and your men, but their family and friends too. That said, this beautiful young woman is my sex slave. When you and your crew come back in about fifteen minutes, you can watch me fuck her, spank her, and use her, probably not in that order. On a different day, if you are meeting all your milestones, we might gangbang her together. There will be other women who come to this floor in the time it takes you to finish your work. They also are my sex slaves, and some of them may be given to your crew to demonstrate their skills, providing that you have met or exceeded the Dragon Lady's schedule and expectations. So Hell if you act up, Heaven if you play along. Do we understand each other? Clearly?" I warn him in a very forceful voice.

"Yes sir, we understand." Greg says softly, averting his eyes.

"Good, now get your asses away from my office for at least fifteen minutes. I don't want to see a single pair of eyeballs on this side of the floor. Take a break if you have to, but just get it done." I say as I swipe my card and open the door. The men scatter like their hair is on fire, or a demon lady is chasing them. Saying they had nothing to fear but fear itself simply was not true, as for just a moment I tried to imagine what Petra would do to them. I shudder and walk in the door to Katrina's office, turning towards mine, as I turn back, remembering to lock the door behind me, just in case a late worker showed up.

I walk into the office that is now mine, taking two tours around the beautiful woman holding onto my desk for dear life. Katrina is shaking, both with fear and with need, her excitement running down her long, beautiful, well toned legs.

"The men are gone, but only for a little while. I do not intend to give you to them today, but on another day I might. What do you think about that, my sweet slave?" I ask her in my best lawyerly neutral voice.

"The slave's contract is upon your desk, Master." Katrina answers in the third person, simply to retain some semblance of self control. She has either researched this thoroughly, or my guess hit a bullseye into years of her subconscious hoping the day would arrive when I took her as my collared slave. I knew which of the two ways I would bet. The offer came yesterday. Her acceptance came today. Katrina does more research in her sleep than the rest of the paralegals in the firm do all day. On this subject she had years.

"There are no limits upon use of the slave by the Master, except death or grave bodily injury. Do you think that is wise?" I probe.

"Master is wise. Master loves his slave. Master would not use her beyond what he wishes. What he wishes, slave will endure and enjoy." Katrina answers.

"The safe word is 'Baloney'. A little long, don't you think? No red, yellow, green areas of forbidden, discomfort, pleasure?" I probe further, not sure she has thought this through.

"Master's choices are all green. Words would not prevent grave bodily injury nor death, but Master will do so. Slave will often be wearing a ball gag if Master so chooses, and safe words are useless, while relying on Master will never fail. Slave intends to never use the safe word." Katrina observes.

"My beloved Katrina, that may be so, but your consent, at all times is important to me. Also, limits are important for me to enjoy using you. So consider something like Baloney, Swiss, and Lettuce in our actual playtime together." I suggest playfully.

"Master's choices are wise, if very tongue in cheek." Katrina observes, trying and failing to stifle a chuckle.

"My sweet slave, I need to be certain you really understand what is happening today. Do you have any Bondage and Discipline experience? How can I trust my sweet slave is making the right choice?" I demand to know Katrina's bona fides.

"A complete sexual summary and diary of the slave is shared on the private drive. Slave has been going to BDSM clubs for years, seeking to acquire knowledge and training which would be useful if ever selected by Master. No one has been allowed to mark slave permanently, so that Master's options would not be constrained. Slave wishes Master to know yesterday was the most glorious day of her life before today. Slave's signature is on the contract, slave craves serving you with every fiber of her being." Katrina says with bright eyes, filled with tears of joy.

"Katrina, are there any traps, any legal quagmire's in this contract? Since there is no money changing hands directly, is the implicit use of corporate funds a quid pro quo?" I ask directly.

"No Jonathan. In Melanson v. Browning-Ferris Industries Inc., 281 F. 3d 272 (1st Cir., February 19, 2002), the court found that sexual harassment waivers, such as those we use at LDJ&J are valid and binding for consensual sexual relationships. Your question goes to the issue of prostitution, which is outside the scope, since there is no client participant which which could raise sex for hire issues. An employer-employee relationship exists, and only failure to pay such an employee for their due course of employment would raise a cause of action, but again, the employment is for paralegal duties, not for the consensual sex. I have been thinking of the legal ramifications for many years, working on it in my spare time and off hours. Even ran it by Lilah, she gave it her blessing. And before you ask, I did not lie to her or misrepresent the situation in any way." Katrina argues, showing she has done her homework.

"Then slave, Master selects his sweet Slave K to serve him with every fiber of her being, hereby affixing his legal signature to the copies for the parties and a copy for the internal record. Since Master has promised an audience they would be allowed to watch slave be fucked today, slave will kneel, hands behind her back, thrusting out her tits, open mouthed, eyes closed. When Master's cock enters her mouth, she will please him, one hand on his shaft, one hand upon her own clit. Slave will climax when Master does, and she will open her mouth to display his jism, without losing a drop. Slave will always swallow unless instructed otherwise. Slave will swallow today only when commanded, then will resume sucking Master, until he informs her he is hard enough to fuck her. Slave will approach the door to her office, and press herself against the window to fully display herself to the audience. Slave may be asked to push her ass back to accommodate Master's cock into her from behind."

"At once, Master." Katrina cries out gleefully, spinning around and gobbling my shaft like a hot dog offered to a starving woman. Her hands grabbed my belt and yanked my pants down, taking my underwear with them. I hadn't even noticed they were loose enough to do that. Once again, Katrina noticed details I had missed. But once I was in her mouth, right hand stroking my shaft, her left a blur on her clit, she slows to a very erotic gobbling all the way up and down my shaft, swallowing so that her throat muscles caress my cock. She is making love to my cock, while ripples of climaxes shake her body.

"Excuse me dear, but I said for you to cum when I do." I lift her face off my cock so she can respond.

"And I will. Not having done your homework yet, you may be unaware your slave is highly multi-orgasmic. If you are inside me, you can pretty well bet I'm going to be cumming like gangbusters. Would you like me to continue obedience to the original terms of your command, or would you like to modify the terms?" Katrina asks with her eyes shining brightly, clearly enjoying the intellectual point she'd just made about her statutory interpretation of everything I ordered her to do.

"The original terms were correct and I expect you to return to obeying them at once." I say with just a hint of pique at being shown up so thoroughly. Whatever else my time with Katrina would be, it was sure to be educational.

Katrina is making love to my cock again before the last word is out of my throat, as her throat envelopes me, chuckling, and her body starts shaking. I seriously lose track of time. I don't know how long she blew me, both of us quivering all the time. It seems like I have left my body for nirvana, but I can still feel every change in strokes, sucks, or licks. I can hear thumps against the glass as if from down the hall, but they could not have been any more than a few feet away. Katrina positioned us sideways, so the workers could see every detail.

Every detail. Every detail. The phrase echoes through my mind as she takes me to my peak, pulling my shaft completely out of her mouth to position the tip on her tongue, spurt after spurt, as she closes her lips tightly to thank me for each one. I hear the words in her throat as she thrashes beneath me, grabbing my ass -- hard -- to keep from falling over. "Thank you Master. Thank you Master. Thank you Master..." she says in answer to every spurt into her mouth.

Sucking the tip with just the right amount of pressure to keep me from screaming, she strokes my shaft to keep me hard after my climax. It feels like the top of my head comes off as the pleasure is so intense, but moderated, so that I cannot believe she has not been sucking me off in my sleep. But I am fully back in my body now, and fucking her face seems like a fun activity. So I grab her head and take over the blow job, as her reply is rather garbled from my hard cock sawing in and out of her mouth, but I swear she says "Oh, Gawd yes!".

I pull out of her mouth, and she springs up to slam herself against the glass, frightening the hell out of the workers pressed up against it, filling the pane with their faces, especially where her full breasts and dripping pussy are pressed against it. She sticks her delicious full rear end out at me, and for just a moment, I think of Lilah's advice "No slave is truly claimed until you fuck them in the ass."

But Katrina is MY slave, not Lilah's. I can see the cum running down her legs. I position myself at her pussy entrance, and speak only a single word. "Ready?"

Katrina replies "Push hard, I'm very tight. Fuck me as hard as you want. Fuck me until I can't blow you hard again or I pass out. Please. Please, Master Please."

I push hard and see stars. Tight is an understatement. Even when I took Debbie's virginity she wasn't this tight. Somebody has been training and exercising their cunt muscles to break cocks off inside her snatch and is now fully locked down to keep me inside her. I realize how wrong I am (again) as her climaxes hit, her sugar walls gripping and releasing me like the hand of a angry giant, as I thrust in and out. She is so wet she cannot stop me, and she starts wailing, like a she cat being fucked in an alley. The faces are back, and my sense of time disappears again.

craigool
craigool
861 Followers