What the Fuck? Ch. 05: Slut Exploitation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Running to Mo's office she finds his massive cock plunging in and out of one of the waitresses. She plugs the club tape into the sound system, the subliminal seduction into being a sex slave taking over as the party quickly had clothes flying everywhere. She found her moms and starts licking her sweet pussy, as the superior training and experience of the boner slaying duo slays cock after cock, until a whisper in her ear almost had her remove the subliminal canceling earplugs.

"If I fuck you tonight, do I still get the long threesome weekend?" Big Mo whispers in her ear.

"Yes, yes. Gawd yes!" Lilah answers in between laving her moms pussy.

"I like to take the first stroke slow, to let you get accustomed before I start fucking you hard. After that, I keep fucking even if you pass out. After that, remember I always nut in pussy. Girls in the club may suck me to get me hard, but every pussy in here knows the true name of my cock, because their cunt lips speak it around my shaft when I cum inside them. You will have to tell me the true name of my cock before you can leave." Big Mo says as he eases the huge purple head of his cock into Lilah.

Delores pulls away as the first ripples of orgasm spasm up and down Lilah's pussy walls. Mo rolls over and Lilah is now atop him face up, since he entered her from behind. Delores drops her wet cum filled pussy atop her daughters face, and goes to work on Lilah's clit. This gets Lilah wet enough that Mo slides the rest of the way into her, then begins pulling back out. Her arms flail helplessly, as her pussy craves his cock. One of his arms lifts her under hers knees, as the other smashes hard blows onto her ass. Lilah yelps and nearly bites her moms clit, as the hands let go, only to grab her hips, forcing her up and down on his huge shaft much faster than she thinks she can go. Those are her last thoughts for awhile, as the climaxes wipe out her ability to string two words together. Her moms extremely talented clit sucking and the massive fuckstick drilling her pussy make any response other than continuous orgasm simply impossible.

Mo is doing something men his age should not be doing, much less doing for an entire long weekend. He is not the young buck he once was, so he slows his pace to something more sane, as he luxuriates in Lilah's sweet pussy. The pace takes the edge off his impending orgasm, and his ability to fuck for hours reasserts itself. Lilah is a drooling ragdoll atop him, with Delores laughing herself silly as she lick and sucks her daughter's sweet clit.

Every once and awhile, Mo changes up the pace, then at even longer intervals, Delores goes to get a drink, keeping it in arms reach, to feed a little to her girl so she doesn't get dehydrated. The entire club is watching their threesome now, and clapping. Mo picks up the pace, slamming Lilah's hips down, forcing her gushing cunt to service his still ludicrously hard cock. But the balls are tight up against his body, the skin all crinkly, which Delores rubs gently but does not tug or pull to give him any respite. She wants his cum in her daughter's cunt, like a pornographic star craving her favorite chalice.

Bearing down on his strokes, Mo is huffing and puffing as Delores gets off of Lilah and repositions herself kneeling between Mo's legs, licking Lilah into the gates of nirvana. Finally Mo's balls spasm, pumping his full wad of spunk into his newest conquest. Delores uses her mouth to seal in the jism, so it cannot be shared with anybody else. Lilah is still continuously shuddering, her nipples so stiff it seems they will pop, her gash so puffy and red it looks more like glazed hamburger than pink pussy flesh. Delores clasps her daughter to her, as the jackals swoop down on Mo. The black python slimes its way out of Lilah, leaving a trail on her belly, as Delores pulls her towards her, sliding under her, propping her up against one of the tables. Delores goes to work, feasting on the profane chalice of her daughter's cunt, full of her lover's cum, gloriously happy.

The jackals are fighting over the tender wet flesh, licking and sucking and rubbing. They fail to resurrect the python. It is a TKO to the new contender. She has slain Big Mo with her pussy, due to a very talented assist from her pornstar mother. She has to play a price for that the club decides.

They line up, feeding their cocks to her, slapping her when she does not suck them properly. The women start trying to mount Mo with their muffs, but he just snores in their offered twats.

It takes about two hours for the men to "punish" Lilah properly. Delores never lets up on her pussy, except for brief drinks to stay hydrated. The cartel members quietly file out, arrested as they leave the club. The ruckus wakes Mo, who pulls Delores and Lilah to him for a kiss. The police and DEA swarm in, serving Mo with a search warrant, as Lilah informs them she is counsel of record, getting dressed to snickers from the officers. They let the remaining patrons and staff get dressed, telling them they will be contacted for formal interviews. But with the evidence provided by LDJ&J, the DEA, State police, County mounties, and City cops are as happy as they can be. Big bust they get credit for, and all the hard work done for them, leaves them owing LDJ&J big time.

Mo asks Lilah after he and Delores drive off in her Jaguar, "Did you ever find out the name, or were you already unconscious?"

"No Mo, I learned the name. I will treasure it forever, even though I expect to be speaking that name many times over the next several years." Lilah says confidently.

Delores quips "I don't think she knows Mo. Halfway through the fuck she couldn't even lick me anymore. There is no way she knows the name."

Mo chimes in "Well I guess there is only one way to be sure. Say my name, say my name, say my name."

"Bliss." is Lilah's answer, from the bottom of her soul.