What the Zombies Want Pt. 02

Story Info
Delilah makes a decision.
1.7k words
4.44
14.3k
16
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/21/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

● Please note that this story contains themes of incest and reluctance/non-consent. All characters involved are above the age of 18.

The first sensation I register as my consciousness comes ebbing back is a deep, disorientating ache inside my head. I feel as if my skull has been kicked in with a hard soled boot and then clumsily reconstructed by an amateur sculptor. The second sensation comes in the form of a shiver that racks over my body and sends my flesh into a frenzy of goosebumps. Why am I so cold? My eyes flutter open to see my surroundings, only I can't. Its very dark and it seems that i've been out for the count for several hours. As my senses come back to me, bit by bit, I realize the reason why I'm so cold. All my clothes seem to have left my body, the body that right now, is tensing and contracting violently in order to keep itself warm. I am lying on the grass. My thighs sting and between them, an icy cold wetness is oozing gently from within me. I feel stretched. Violated. I smell like death and decay. And worst of all, I remember every moment of it.

The desperation, the terror, the depravity and deep down, beneath that thick sludge of horror, sick pleasure. My grasp of the situation causes my stomach muscles to seize up and I vomit up what food I must have still been digesting. I'm in the process of coughing up bile, curled up painfully on my side when I hear a weak female voice call out, "are you awake?" For a moment I freeze, quivering in the darkness, every survival instinct forcing me to try and hide from the potential danger. I listen but it's hard to pick up much except for the hum of nighttime insects. Am I in the woods somewhere? Far to the left, above me somewhere, an owl hoots softly, confirming my suspicion. How did I get from the supermarket to here lying on my side, unable to move? I strain my ears to pick up a soft breathing coming from somewhere to my back.

With effort, I shift myself to face the other way, careful not to upset my fragile head too much and look across to see it. A tiny campfire sits a few meters away from me and behind it, on top of a nest of dirty, woolen blankets, a young, naked woman lies on her side, watching me. Her body is soft and glowing in the light of the fire and she displays none of the sun worn, wrinkly, tiredness of all the living folk i've seen since the outbreak started. I have no doubt that she isn't one of the infected. Her eyes are alert and watching, showing none of the degradation of madness and disease. The one thing that really draws my eye though, is her round, firm belly resting on the blankets. It's very bloated and stretches with thick black and purple veins. It is clear that this young woman is pregnant.

She sees me looking at her and murmurs, "come nearer to the fire. It's quite warm" I want to resist the call but I'm starting to shiver so violently that my teeth are rattling inside my skull. "What the hell is going on here?" I whisper urgently as I edge my way over to the warmth. She looks at me with a knowing smile and rubs her hand over her protruding bump. "It's soo lucky that you were found," she admits. "What was it like? All alone, just you and the silence?" Those words, so full of genuine pity, are what cause me to really see her for the first time. She's so vulnerable. So fragile. She reminds me of a tiny ornate mirror my mother used to own. A reflection. Of who?

"My whole family died," she tells me softly from across the flickering flames. "First my mother, locked away by my father to stop her from attacking us. It didn't take her long to turn completely. I guess she must have starved to death in her tiny bedroom" she looks deep into the fire for a moment before continuing with a noticeable tremor in her voice. "Then, My father and brother went out one day and never came back! I was too scared to leave the apartment so I just lay on the floor until he came" I snap into focus at this. "Who came?" I ask. "your father?" She shakes her head. "No." she replies. "My brother" "I thought you said your brother never came back?" I frown. " That's right," she smiled sadly. "But the creature did. It took a long time for it to take a hold of his mind. Several weeks actually. He'd been bitten on the ankle by the same crazed monster who then went on to rip out our fathers throat"

"At first he was my normal brother. Kind, respectful, then he began to change. He stopped leaving his room except to walk aimlessly around the house. A few times I even caught him watching me through the window as I got dressed" she blushes. "It was a couple of weeks into his changing that he first snuck into my bedroom. I was fast asleep under the covers in just my shirt and underwear. He would just stand there watching me in the darkness. I could almost forget he was there. He made no sound. He never even breathed. He soon began moving towards my bed. Began caressing my arm with his ice cold fingers. His flesh was starting to smell. The smell of the deceased. Next thing I knew, I was lying on my back with the dark figure of my brother positioned between my legs, feeding his cock into me" I raise my eyebrow. "I tried to get him to stop. To get his body off of me but he wouldn't listen. From then on, he would come into my room every night to relieve himself with my body. At first, I was terrified and disgusted. Especially when his skin began to fade into gray and his veins began to blacken"

"But I knew in my heart that it was still him in there somewhere. Still his face. And i wasn't alone anymore" it takes me a moment to register the tears sliding down her cheeks, glistening with dancing light.

"We are lucky, lucky girls" she sighs. I'm trying to sit up and figure out what she means when I see him. The dead boy from earlier. My attacker. He has a limp and his body moves in the odd, jerky movements of a parasitic host trying to figure out how to properly marionette a meat puppet. As soon as the girl sees him, she squeals and rolls onto her back, spreading her legs and lifting them up. She stretches out her arms in a welcoming fashion and i half lay, half sit in horror, watching as the zombie boy takes her clear invitation and the two of them begin having furious sex right in front of me. My eyes widen in shock, watching the way she gives into him, embracing his rotting flesh, wrapping her arms and legs around his decaying body and sucking him into herself. "Ugh! Yes! Yes!" she groans. "Fuuuuuuuck" Her pretty face glazes over with lustful submission as her partner ravages her body. Her heavy belly rests between them rubbing warmly against his maggot infested stomach cavity and the experience looks so surreal that I can't tear my eyes away.

I'm suddenly struck with the horrible thought that this disgusting creature could perhaps be the reason for her baby bump. If it even is a baby bump and not a hive of parasites wriggling inside her. "Ugh!" her moaning brings me back to the moment. She seems so delusionally invested in this decomposing flesh vessel that it's mesmerizing. I just lie there for a little while watching in a daze as his thick, decomposing penis repeatedly rams in and out of her hugging walls. She claws at his back, tearing at wasted flesh, drawing him further into her. The whole sight is so foul, so depraved, that I feel my body begin to ache with a deep and powerful need. Her words come back to me again and again with every shudder of their bodies. Every push, every thrust. "And I wasn't alone anymore. And I wasn't alone anymore. And I wasn't alone anymore. And I wasn't alone anymore. And I wasn't alone anymore. Wasn't alone anymore. Wasn't alone anymore" Those words consume me, draw me into their pleasant lull. Calming my mind, caressing my senses.

So when, after he cums deep inside his screaming sister, gets up and walks towards me, I let go of my resistance. I look deep into his sunken, unregistering bloodshot eyes, lay back and let him take me. Over the next weeks, we travel down towards the coast. To be at the seaside village the girl and her brother once visited when they were kids. "Maybe if I take him there, he'll come back to himself" she wonders. I highly doubt it though. We take breaks. Many many breaks. The young woman's knees grow tired and we have to stop and rest. Zombie boy's desire for sex is insatiable. While his sister lays down to nap, he pulls me onto his lap and I ride him until she wakes up later. Then, with my body having warmed his decaying meat, he pushes me to the side and go lays down behind her, gently fucking her from behind as she gasps softly and grasps the dirty sheets that make up her little bed.

Eventually she gives birth to a baby boy. His skin is gray as death itself. His eyes, black as pools of tar. He never makes a sound. Never even cries. I didn't even know it was possible, yet here he is. It is at this point that I finally know what the zombies wanted. I see it in the way his father holds him in his arms that are now so decayed that he's mostly bone. I barely even register the stink now as I bring my hand down to feel my own growing baby bump beneath my shirt. I know that soon, the father of my child, of our children, will be no more than fertilizer for the grass and the trees. At first I was sad, I felt like the world was coming to an end. But now I see that it's only just beginning. I know that I'm not alone anymore.