All Comments on 'What was She Thinking?'

by kenny8560

Sort by:
  • 67 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Nice

The first page was great. The ending seemed to drag on and seemed anti-climactic, so I could only give you 4 *

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Boilerplate

3

The wife character wasn't developed enough. Nor was there any plausible deniability. There's no woman alive who doesn't know when someone is hitting on them, after months or years of knowing the person. So, not believable...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Stolen story.... cheater author

i have read this story somewhere in literotica...same concept, same dialogues too.... this author has copy pasted and wrote his name...sick

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 5 years ago
Mixed.

Three stars as a story, five as an account of a Hubby of integrity.

4*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
GOOD START

Enjoyed you little tale. I felt it was a little rushed and that you were in too much of a hurry to finish the story. Everyone involved could have been flushed out a little and the proposed seduction drawn out. Since the villain in this case was a longtime friend you did not adequately explain how two friends could so greatly not understand each other. Ending was rushed way too fast and almost read like an afterthought. While most stories are hindered by too many words yours could have use a little more. High marks for idea and originality. You have potential so 5* as an incentive to keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
truth time

since she wasn't under any outside influence....it is 100% her fault.

and it is 100% rob's fault. they are both at fault 100%.

it's really that simple.

the fact that the husband didn't go through with the divorce after he told his wife to NEVER see rob again and the first thing he sees coming home is his wife and rob....well....that was hard to read.i understand he gave her one more chance because of the child. But i'd make DAMN SURE she knew that. "If not for Dakota, you'd be divorced for breaking my extremely sane and kind ultimatum. That is how little you respect our family. If you thought you were sorry before, realize that the only reason we're together is because of our child. You don't deserve love as you are not capable of it"

bottom line is she wanted to cheat. he manipulated her? yes. so what? he didn't drug her up, he only used his words. i like a raac where the cheater really EARNS forgiveness. because they ultimately fucked up. they need to own that. sometimes an author will try to justify cheating. only broken vows can justify more broken vows. being bored, wanting more excitement, wanting to feel lusted after do not count.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

More like "what was HE thinking" falling for her bullshit in the end?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Punctuating Dialogue

When one paragraph ends with a quotation mark and the very next one starts with a mark, that indicates the character speaking has changed. When one character is speaking and is not uninterrupted by narrative or another character talking, every paragraph starts with a mark, but only the last one has a closing mark.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 5 years ago
Two things:

First, Rob needs a beating! Tom doesn't need to go to jail, so hopefully someday some other husband will deliver it. I feel confident that it will catch up with him someday.

Second, no wife wants to have sex with her husband's best friend simply to be nurturing to his loneliness. They have too much self respect, unless they have some warped view of themselves as the nurturer to the world's suffering. She had been seduced and she wanted sex with Rob.

Good story, but the wife is skating on thin ice.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Pretty good story

It felt like real life. People get comfortable in relationships and take them for granted. Shit happens. People can be both gullible and stupid. Well played.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
POS story

WTF kind of story is this?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I feel like I've read this story before

Did you pull it then repost it?

Supdave3535Supdave3535about 5 years ago

Repost? Seems really familiar to me.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Great story

I seem to remember a very similar story, even with lawyers, previously in LW. Maybe it's just the lawyer thing. At any rate, this is a very good story about a close call. If Rob hadn't come on so strong at the party he would have been successful. Jolene will need to be watched closely for a long time.

MattblackUKMattblackUKabout 5 years ago
A good, decent read

Though I think some editing might be of help.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
????

What is this character doing in LW? He's supposed to "freeze", vomit, blubber, and leave. This author isn't following the LW cuck rules for writing a wimpy husband. He should be reported.

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopabout 5 years ago
Interesting story. Girls watch out

I’ve seen this happen. All I can say is girls and guys stay vigilant. Xoxoxoxoxo Annette

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
This story was posted 11/02/18 under a slightly different name.

You the same guy?

PiperHamlinPiperHamlinabout 5 years ago
I also feel like I've read this story before

An author's response would be welcomed.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsabout 5 years ago
The story was decent, though . . .

. . . some of the dialogue seemed stilted; characters were explaining rather than talking.

The end, with Rob assaulting the husband, seemed too contrived, something to add points to the story, and pretty unrealistic. If Rob was smart enough to get into law school and make partner in a law firm, it’s difficult to picture him accosting the husband, let alone assaulting him, because there were no possible good outcomes for him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
blindsided

hitting an ada is a felony assault.

I liked the story, You could definitely expand it. I liked it

clarkgarbleclarkgarbleabout 5 years ago
ridiculously stupid wives and dialogue to match are not a winning combination

comic book stuff. I stopped reading them at 14 for a reason. 2 stars but only for grammar and spelling.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Just another shallow tepid distant marriage, . . .

waffling on the breeze of chance and circumstance. You have to be really dense not to discern what a scumbag Rob was. If this guy was his best friend how could he not know Rob was a philanderer? How could the wife think the man she married would be OK with her fucking another man? And why would the dumb shit husband leave the predator alone with his wife after knowing what was being planned?

Stupid people marry stupid people and have stupid fucked up lives. Not the substance of drama and suspense. Just boring losers living their empty lives. Snorr.

silentsoundsilentsoundabout 5 years ago
Back from the dead.

This zombie has been given new life.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 5 years ago
Threesome?

If my wife wants to have a threesome with my best friend. my friend better be a woman!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 5 years ago
@Anonymous Re: "truth time"

If the cheater really EARNS reconciliation it's not RAAC! RAAC is basically unearned reconciliation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Close to the most

NOT erotic loving wives tale ever posted here, actually best described as trite and.. boring.

MightyHornyMightyHornyabout 5 years ago
... How to convince yourself that a snake isn't a snake?

The most incredulous thing that happens in this story isn't Rob assaulting Tom, an ADA, right inside a courtroom...

It wasn't even Jolene falling for his lines of BS (and fall, she did, no doubt about it - hard to believe that Tom could think otherwise)...

No, the most incredulous thing to happen here is Tom not knowing how much of a snake Rob really was, after knowing him for three decades.

That's a huge hole in this story. Men can size up other men pretty quickly, even if they're BBF or family. It's ridiculous to think that Tom, who's a goddamn prosecutor, never had a hint that his buddy was a philanderer and a backstabber. No dude out there can hold their mask that long, unless he's a genuine sociopath... which would be yet another valid explanation as to why he thought sucker-punching an ADA right in front of a cop would be a good idea.

So that's my biggest issue with this tale. The rest of it is fine... I do love, though, that the author didn't give us a complete reconciliation - it makes complete sense that Tom wouldn't be 100% back in it, and probably never will fully trust his wife from then on, but would keep his family together for the sake of his daughter. No idea what would happen, with those two, when Dakota will not be around anymore (the best move, for Jolene, would be to knock out another kid, to show that she's in it 'til the end... just have to make sure the kid's Tom's!)

It really doesn't take much to almost destroy a marriage. Personally, I don't think this one is salvageable, as soon as they aren't any kid in it... but that's another story, isn't it? All and all, not bad.

ValintValintabout 5 years ago
Bucking the trend...

Let me blame the husband for a decent chunk of this.

If a guy has a best friend who's a piece of shit, that's on him. It either means that he's so clueless that he doesn't see what the guy really is (in which case, it's harder to blame the wife for also being fooled), or he was willing to just ignore him being a piece of shit because it was his friend and he just assumed that *he'd* never get stabbed in the back (in which case, he deserved what he got).

(In this case, I think it's the latter. Without knowing anything else about his friend's divorce, his immediate assumption was that his friend had cheated, which implies that he knows what his friend is really like, and is at least willing to turn a blind eye to it.)

I would expect that, to some degree, the friend was able to bypass the wife's initial level of defenses simply because her husband considered the guy his best friend, so she just trusted in her husband's evaluation, and well, I'd consider that pretty understandable.

If you invite a snake into your life, and it bites your family, some of that's on you. Not saying the wife is blameless, of course, but I wouldn't consider the husband completely the innocent victim he tries to portray himself as.

SilverWolf78754SilverWolf78754about 5 years ago
I have read this before.

The story is exactly the same as I have read somewhere else.

luedonluedonabout 5 years ago
Really, SB ?

"If my wife wants to have a threesome with my best friend. my friend better be a woman!"

Lue

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
tagged

This should have been tagged as "non erotic" instead of Loving Wives, that said-boring.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
She was thinking you were an idiot.

You kept her, so I guess she was right.

OnethirdOnethirdabout 5 years ago
Reprise

Yes, I thought I’d read this one before. Still think the wife was amazingly clueless. And yet she still claimed she had no interest in sleeping with another man, but they spent all that time kanoodling and all the lunches.... I don’t buy that she didn’t want it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

This reads like the author was drinking while writing. The quality of writing denigrated from mediocre to awful. By the end, sentences didn’t even make sense anymore.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Author should commit suicide

This is not erotica.

This is moronic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Hubby was selfish

All he cared about was himself. No wonder this is rated so low.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

His reaction was exactly how most would react. She already cheated and could offer no proof that she didn’t fuck him already. The how could you think that doesn’t fly for her . I’d never believe her on anything again. You never expect a friend to try to fuck your wife .

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyabout 5 years ago
Fairly well written

LW stories don't always need to be btb, but it makes them more fun.

She still needed a good spanking, which doubles as the spicing up she so craved. Heck, leave her tied to the bed all night and bring in the local football team. They have their needs too.

SkubabillSkubabillabout 5 years ago
Well done

Kenny8560 is a new writer. I just read all three of his stories and have enjoyed all of them. Let's hope he keeps posting.

tazz317tazz317about 5 years ago
APPARENTLY SHE WASNT THINKING

but doing a lot of forgetting. TK U MLJ LV NV

cybojicybojialmost 5 years ago
Id go

Rambo on his ass in my own home even.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
What a croc

This author starts his stories as BTB then near the end he turns it in to a reconciliation story. But the damage has already been done. Like in this story Every thing pointed to Jolene and Rob being lovers. The way they were inseparable at the backyard party, ignoring her husband and other guests ,sitting and eating with Rob instead of her husband, not being a gracious hostess in seeing their guests off, plus taking long time saying goodnight to Rob, makes one think they were kissing goodnight, and then the phone to Jolene shortly after he left, and her lying about its content. When she brought up the threesome idea, and Tom shut the down in a hurry .When his daughter told Tom her mother wasn't in her bed or bedroom, so when did she leave to go to be with Rob, I figure she must have phoned Rob sometime during the night, because her car was home, and Tom was up pretty early so its a no brainer Rob picked her up. It had to be late at night or very early in the morning. Now the last but not lest, when Tom returned from dropping their daughter at church Rob and Jolene were sitting on the couch talking, I wont quoit the dialogue but what Rob said to Tom, concerning the threesome(she wants to so why cant you give it to her)( he also said we can make this work) This is where Tom told her to go and pack and her and Rob can fuck to their hearts content. Now if this was true life and not just a story (she gone). This is where the author tries to turn it into a reconciliation story, but at this point most people probably have a strong dislike for Rob add Jolene, I know I do. What really piss me off ,she goes to Rob for comfort and advice, in the middle of the night.

jtwheelsjtwheelsover 4 years ago
Nope

She cheated and he forgives But can't forget or fully trust again

To curb

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
This writer's stories

Are an insult to real married men. She cheated (emotionally at least) and lied about it. There is a lot more than "I'm sorry" and counseling that needs to take place to forgive that big a sin. Why are your male characters just this side of cuckolds? You could at least have them say "adios" after the youngest starts college!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
well

Really I dont mind reconcile stories if the tale leads that way. This was well written but the story just wasnt pathed well.

There was nothing in the story to justify the ending.

Revenge was there so OK.

But why did he keep her? nothing was written to explain it. Remorse? some circumstance to explain how the behavior was mitigated?

Nope other then the husband sucking it up and keeping someone he knows for a fact wanted to cheat on him.

In fact the story left me thinking they were having an affair.

lee5456lee5456almost 4 years ago
Rob has a new job

He's working at dipshits R Us

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
There should be

A new category for Loser Husbands.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Throw her out! Make sure that she doesn’t corrupt the daughter.

amygdalaamygdalaabout 3 years ago

Trust but verify; Love but protect your heart. He saw a real Kodak moment of his wife fully invested in another man. She may have learned from this experience or not who knows. It’s better to have contingencies in place to protect himself and his child if she ever decides to act on those feelings in the future.

nixroxnixroxabout 3 years ago

1 for this story.

You should have had the husband video the party and concentrate on the activity between his wife and Rob. Then play it back to them at the end of the party. It would have short circuited any defense they could have tried, when it was clearly displayed in front of them and witnessed by all their friends. Less drama more feelings.

secretsalsecretsalalmost 3 years ago

Rob acted a little too stupid here. You'd think a serial adulterer would know how to play his hand, and not go all-in when he wasn't yet on firm ground. Jo was equally stupid, but playing an overly gullible wife is her only purpose in the story anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

@ there should be a new category for loser husbands.

It’s already available it’s called " Fetish " and it’s where the majority of this category's stories belong.

No " Sane, Balanced, Confident, Assured and Ethical " Male in all of this Planets History would ever put up with, condone or engage in those practices. Sorry - but any Male that does has a serious genetic flaw.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I think I have just read the same story 3 times.

All 3 are from the same author.

All 3 have different titles.

All with different names for the characters, but with essentially the same characters repeated.

Same storyline, same plot same ending.

RuttweilerRuttweileralmost 2 years ago
There isn’t a single believable aspect to any of these characters.

You can’t just read a bunch of stories, and then try to rewrite the same stories with different names and titles. It’s boring. The stories have no substance. The stories are unbelievable.

We’ve already read all of what you’ve written, just from different authors.

If this is your experience, and you’re writing it, I feel really sorry for you. But I don’t believe it. I just think you’re another butt hurt guy who wants to trash women.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wife wants a 3-some, has had some sort of at least emotional intimacy with her husband's best friend- who in fact plays her husband. She's all wanting that 3-some under the guise of helping Rob, but it's obvious exactly what's going on. That the husband stays married to her is outrageous without some extra measures: post nup, call surveillance, GPS. Even after the issues with the job, how's he going to trust that she won't meet somebody else after a time when she feels comfy about it, but this time not asking her husband.

Finally, the bit with Rob punching his friend outside of the courthouse-- even with Jolene ignoring their friends at the party & no questions raised, is not believable. On some aspects (like why he's staying married to her, or her going to Rob's place to ask for help, should've been explored more, not brushed over. Too bad- this could've been a better rated story. 2 stars. -- Bob

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Unlike Ruttweiler's comment below, I've seen people much worse than these, making more incendiary decisions and ending up in much worse circumstances. The main character didn't snivel, vacillate or wring his hands. No, he acted like a man! This is realistic story, a cautionary tale worth fifty stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Why did you stop writing? Are you using a different moniker? As for those complaining about stories being the same, with a few thousand LW stories being written, of course there are a lot, most, actually, for similarities.

EvilRussianEvilRussianover 1 year ago

One solid lie. 100% that they've already fucked, and they're just tired of hiding. There should be an immediate divorce. And no talking. And burn these creatures!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

She totally wanted the sex but ALSO didn't want to lose her security blanket. When that got threatened she all of a sudden "saw the light". He's correct. She'll cheat on him the first chance she gets where she is sure she can get away with it. That nagging voice warning him? He needs to listen to it.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Nope. He's lawyer, why at the very least didn't he have her sign a post nuptial agreement?

pummel187pummel1878 months ago

Nope, not going to happen. She is just as much to blame if not more. I have never been married or had any children so I don't know how much that would effect my decision to stay married but WHAT THE LITERAL FUCK, I thank the Lord Who is in heaven that I am not married.. you guys have my sympathy

XluckyleeXluckylee7 months ago

4 stars from Xluckylee

26thNC26thNC4 months ago

That’s one dumb broad, but any story with a lawyer going to jail is worth a *5.

PhoenixLore1981PhoenixLore19812 months ago

Hmm 90 days for attacking a prosecutor which is a district attorney for the state which is also considered to be part of law enforcement which he did at the court house that either way is a 1st degree felony which means he would automatically get more than just 90 days in county lock up and would be banned from ever practicing law again in any state not just the state he was in before you write about something make sure you know what your talking about or someone like myself is going to call you on the bullshit as far as his wife goes with the trust and respect issue well thats simple in a marriage once the trust is gone it can never be gotten back so the husband staying with her he just told he was a pussy so shes out fucking others behind his back cause he isn't a man

PhoenixLore1981PhoenixLore19812 months ago

At pummel187 I am married and the actions of the wife in this story isn't normal for example if I would have suggested a threesome with my wife she would cut off my balls and feed them to me that's the normal reaction from a loving wife however I would never suggest that shit for i wouldn't cheat on my wife i can't stand cheaters and yes even having a threesome with your wife and another person is still cheating cause you are fucking someone other than your spouse/partner and well my thoughts are simple cheaters and there lovers deserve to die just like cuck little bitches deserve to die and before you say its only cuckold if the husband knows and approves the wife fucking another man and if its the wife that knows and approves shes a cuckquen which either way deserves to die

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Could have been a good story, but got kind of stupid there at the end. He doesn't consider the scumbag Predator a problem anymore? The guys already sucker punched him one time, what makes him think he won't keep coming back? Doesn't make sense, for a character who supposedly is all about being an attorney and making sense. And going along with the self-centered narcissistic wife who is being all altruistic about her being caring and compassionate and that's why the guy approached her? That's why she responded? Not likely. Pretty dumb in fact if he takes that. So the story falls apart.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous