All Comments on 'What We Say in the Dark Ch. 07'

by oneagainst

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I gave this chapter 3 stars only because i have enjoyed it so far, well until now. I really dislike the way this seems to be headed. I hope we get to see her stay as a cuckquean and nothing more. maybe be used by Lily both at home as well as in public. we will see the future chapters.

Pappasleaze!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So off topic. This story is all over the place. Lily and Cassie should be the focal point

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I have to say, I'm enjoying your story and the direction it seems it's taking. I struggle to find stories where cuckqueans remains strong characters outside of the scenarios. I don't like Lily controlling Cassie's life more than it's necessary, I don't like the husband's behaviour, and I love the idea that Cassie's friendship with Syn may embolden her in her competition against Lily. If I can't read about respectful relationship between husband and wife - although, or maybe especially because she's cuckqueaned - I love reading about a cuckquean who's able to set boundaries or at least doesn't lose her dignity.

Anyway, whatever direction you'll take, I'll keep reading the story until the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I'm with Pappasleaze on this. I hope her introduction to the club involves an embrace of being a cuckquean rather than some kind of rejection and pursuit of more dominant aspect. There are still a couple published chapters I have yet to read, so we'll see.

ContrahentContrahentabout 1 year ago

Just because many cuckquean stories feature a cuckquean who embraces her role doesn't mean this one has to follow that mold. Lily, hot as she is, isn't a very good person. I'd expect Cassie to fight for what's hers. Lily is an interloper, and an unwanted one.

The line "one less of them, one more of us" really spoke to me. Well done.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useroneagainst@oneagainst
At last we begin, and from the smallest of things: a mistake. Cassie asked for the free will to make her own choice at the end of Wonderland, but she did something unexpected. Instead of keeping free will for herself, she gave it to her nemesis, Lily. Now Lily is free to wand...