What will Lucy decide?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With a laugh, Lucy responded: "I am sure it is not compulsory."

"It would be such a pity for you not to respect their customs, plus it will make your suitcase much lighter."

Smiling, Lucy studied my face and then said: "Claire warned me that you were a naughty boy."

Putting on my most innocent face I said: "In mitigation, I plead that I am only guilty because the temptation is so attractive."

Lucy just beamed her smile at me making me wonder whether she could be tempted.

We had finished our coffees and I now had all the necessary information. Although I was enjoying myself teasing Lucy, I felt I should get back to work to solve those problems. As a farewell I said: "I will look forward to lying with you ... on the beach, where we can chat and not have to rush off to an appointment. Thank you for considering Alice and myself for this holiday escape."

Just before I could move, Lucy stood up and said: "You're welcome." She then bent over and gave me a kiss on the forehead before briskly marching out of the café.

On my walk back to the office I realized how much I had enjoyed seeing Lucy. I wasn't certain, but I thought she must like me. I then thought more about the assertion Claire had told Alice that Lucy may be easily convinced to participate in swapping partners. Of course Lucy hadn't made any suggestion in that regard, but that didn't stop me fantasizing about how great it would be if she was willing. I would also just need to confirm Alice's attitude.

When I arrived at the office, I was happy and my mind had cleared. With renewed clarity it was easy to make those previously difficult decisions. I remained happy as I quickly completed all my outstanding tasks.

---------------------------

The next several weeks seemed to fly by as Alice and I focused on preparing our children for our absence. Tom and Florence showed us their written program of activities for the children. I really appreciated their effort as it calmed Alice of any residual anxiety, however I almost bet her parents that they would not be able to keep to the program.

On that Sunday, as we departed in the taxi taking us to Charleston International Airport, I could hear a distinct sigh of relaxation from Alice. We completed our check in without problems and were happy to meet up with Lucy and Troy in the departure lounge.

On the plane Alice and I were seated away from Lucy and Troy. Alice took the opportunity to update me on the previous night's conversation with Claire. Claire and Barry had a much longer flight so they were not expected to arrive for another hour or two after us.

"Claire told me that at this stage she is certain everyone, except Lucy, will be into swapping. She said Barry clearly remembers a conversation with Troy back when Barry was still single. They had been drinking and Troy declared he regretted marrying so young. He feels he missed out on years of ... now these are his words ... 'savory pussy'. Apparently they still joke about it."

"I suppose Claire has a strategy regarding Lucy?" I enquired.

"Yes." Then with a broad grin Alice continued; "You! She has high expectations that you will be able to seduce Lucy."

"I have no experience at seduction. Hasn't she a supporting strategy?"

"I think Claire has a range of ideas including us girls having quiet confessions to Lucy, so it won't all be up to you."

"Well that doesn't reduce the pressure on me by much. I like Lucy ... in several ways ... I wouldn't want to try pushing her into doing anything if she is at all reluctant." I then enquired: "You are still sure you are happy to do this swap of partners with both couples and you are not just saying so to keep Claire happy."

"Claire has always had an influence on me, but this is matter for only you and me to decide. If I am not mistaken you would be happy pleasuring Lucy. I have already agreed to sleep with Barry and I guess that now means Troy also. They are both nice guys, but I only love you. If it comes off, I think it will be quite exciting, but if Lucy is reluctant I will still be proud of you as you are always a considerate gentleman. I don't want you to feel as though you are under any pressure; remember this is primarily a holiday that we both need."

Alice and I continued discussing this issue for some time. Mainly we reassured each other of our love, but we both agreed we thoroughly wanted to try swapping with our friends, if it was possible. We had enjoyed our experience with Claire, so we were confident this would not cause any jealousy.

We were all just chatting while waiting in the terminal in Miami for our connection to Pointe-à-Pitre in Guadeloupe. I thought I had told Alice all about Troy's work, but she started asking questions as if she didn't know. Then as she touched his arm she said: "Troy, I really haven't had the chance to have a long discussion with you before this. When we have previously met, there has always been other people present that have influenced the conversation."

"Alice, this next flight is over three hours. Why don't you exchange seats with me once we board. I will sit with Steven and then you can catch up with Troy."

That would be really nice Lucy; as long as you and Troy don't mind."

I suddenly realized the grand strategy had commenced.

On the aircraft Lucy settled into the seat next to me. The aisle seat remained empty and Alice and Troy were six rows ahead of us.

We sat quietly during the preparation for takeoff, but once the plane levelled off Lucy broke the quiet. "Isn't this nice Steven. I have been looking forward to this holiday for some time."

"Alice and I are overdue for this break as the children and work have kept us from having a decent rest."

"Will you worry about the children?"

"I think our major concern is that Alice's parents will spoil them. I will miss them, but I have had week long breaks from them before due to work travel. Anyway I am relying on you to keep distracting me so I don't think of them constantly."

Lucy said nothing in reply. When I studied her face she seemed to have suddenly become upset. Worried I had said something wrong, I asked: "Is everything alright?"

"Oh ... I'm sorry. Everything is fine." After another pause she continued: "Well ... this is confidential, but I know I can trust you. I cannot have children. We have been trying for six years and Troy has even gone in for testing twice. They confirmed that his sperm is healthy, so it must be me. We desperately want children."

"I am sorry to hear that. Have you exhausted all the medical options?"

"No, not yet. In fact that is something we intend to try. The IVF program is expensive so Troy says we should put that off until next year." With a sense of despair she added: "I guess if it doesn't work we may look at adopting."

"Well don't give up hope. There is a guy called Joe who works for me. He has two photos of his children on his desk. They are adopted but he never mentions the fact. I think he lives for those kids. I was viewing them one day and simply said they looked like nice children. He jumped up with such enthusiasm and started telling me about all their achievements. He sounded so proud that I only managed to extract myself half an hour later."

"He didn't have any problems with the children not feeling loved the same as a natural child?"

"One of the things he said is that often parents take it for granted their natural children will love them. As a consequence, sometimes the children are often emotionally neglected. With an adopted child you are made aware of your responsibilities for their welfare and upbringing. That includes their emotional welfare. He believes he has developed a stronger relationship with his children than many natural parents. He makes a point of working on it every day. He believes he receives so much more love in return."

"Thank you Steven for the story. It makes me feel much better. Whatever the future outcome with children, I have decided I have to change my life. I have been too conservative to date, so I need to open up my ideas and try new challenges. I love Troy but my only other activity is my work. I do need some other excitement in life. I asked you and Alice to join us as I need more good friends." Repeating my own words she added: "Anyway I am relying on you to keep distracting me so I don't think of my problems constantly."

Lucy studied my face for a moment and said: "I can see why Lillian says you are a great leader."

"Lillian?"

"Yes, Lillian, your facilities officer. You probably don't know that I am the property manager for your building."

Oh really! I met the old property manager, but we haven't had any recent problems. In an irreverent tone of voice I then asked: "Do you think if I sleep with the new property manager I will be able to obtain a rent reduction?"

Apparently missing the obvious innuendo, Lucy sighed: "If only it was that easy, but I doubt my boss would consider any favors for a discount."

"Is your boss a man?"

"Yes."

"Well I don't want to sleep with him. Continuing my facetious comments I begged: "Couldn't you just tell him how good I was in bed and get the discount?"

Finally catching on, Lucy joined in with her own saucy response: "Steven, if you continue with this naughty behavior I will just have to pull down your pants and give your bottom a smack."

With a smirk I added: "I didn't know you were that way inclined."

In much better spirits, Lucy tapped her hand on my arm as she made her next point. We continued frivolous conversation for the next couple of hours. Lucy left her hand on my arm and I patted it on occasions when I was making my points. We arrived in Guadeloupe relaxed and happy after much light hearted bantering.

At the airport car rental, I insisted on paying for the car, but as Troy had made the booking and the paperwork was in his name, he drove. Half an hour later we arrived at the villa.

I don't know what I had envisioned but the place was the perfect hideaway. It was a really cozy house overlooking the beach, surrounded by poincianas, frangipanis, palms, hibiscus and glossy green shrubs. The first thing we all did was explore the villa. Everything invited calm and rest. There was even a small library and many other places where you could isolate yourself if you wished.

Fortunately, Troy had previously arranged with the caretaker for the fridge to be stocked with basics. There was a large bowl of tropical fruit and breakfast items available, but as we had already relaxed and lacked motivation for cooking, we decided to order in dinner.

We were studying some menus for local restaurants that deliver when Claire and Barry arrived. Claire insisted on hugging everyone and Barry hugged the girls. I got a hand shake and Troy received a shoulder punch. As it was late we all agreed on the dinner delivery and spent the time unpacking and then just catching up for the rest of the evening.

Claire and Barry had been up well before dawn; even so I was surprised when Claire excused herself and led Barry to their bedroom. Alice and I had the adjacent bedroom while Lucy and Troy had the master with its own bathroom.

It wasn't long after Alice and I had pulled up our light sheet that loud noises started emanating from the room next door. Never on all the occasions that we had played with Claire had either of us heard her be so vocal. Alice immediately giggled and I realized this must have been one of Claire's warm up strategies. Strangely her loud sighs and 'ooohs' had a stimulating effect on us both, so we were soon also making love.

I had just begun to slowly thrust into my wife's wet silken vagina when she also started with the noises. It started with a loud and excited "Yes", which became repeated at an ever increasing tempo. As she approached the point of culmination, Alice had become even more vociferous and had changed to "Yes! ... Don't Stop!"

Alice soon climaxed loudly but I was half a minute behind. I don't know what motivated me but I climaxed with an exaggerated "AAaarrgh!!" that would have been heard by neighbors if there had been any close by. We were then spooning tightly with our bodies just trembling together as we giggled. We would have soon fallen asleep, but from across the house we heard similar noises that could only have been Lucy and Troy.

I woke on Monday with the dawn, but waited until I could hear movement in the kitchen. I pulled on shorts and t-shirt, then Alice stirred and followed me. The other four were seated about the table eating cereal or toast and drinking coffee. They said good morning in a quiet sober manner as I appeared. This seemed bizarre considering last night's performances.

Turning to Troy I said forcefully: "I have a complaint about the accommodation, Troy!"

"Oh ... I'm sorry. What is it?"

"This house has very poor insulation."

"Everyone looked up at me; then they smiled and finally they burst into laughter."

Claire recovered first and said: "I bet that obscene death scream was you Steve."

"What? Can't a guy have some privacy?"

"Steve, there are no secrets here this week, besides I know you were exaggerating as you never climax that loud," Claire declared.

I noticed Lucy's eyes open quite wide with Claire's comment. She then had a quizzical look, which made it obvious that she was wondering what the comment really meant. Everyone else wore huge grins.

After breakfast we all decided to take the private path down to the beach. The girls put on their colorful bikinis which were all very similar. They probably all had the same size breasts as their bras just perfectly accentuated their natural assets, while their modest thong bottoms still showed plenty of cheek. They all looked fantastic and I assumed they had coordinated their purchases.

Our wives were really spectacular. I had never seen anyone as beautiful as my Alice; however she and Claire could be mistaken for sisters even though their hair was a different shade of blonde. Lucy, with brown hair and being just a couple of inches shorter than the others, was the perfect complimentary contrast. All three were sure to catch the eye of any voyeurs on the beach individually, but as a group they would create a stir.

The guys wore t-shirts, shorts and sandals as after a quick swim we planned to walk up the beach to explore the shops and restaurants, plus purchase some food for us to cook.

We dropped our towels. The guys stripped off to just their board shorts and then we all walked across a little seaweed to swim in the crystal clear warm water. The waves would only bother a small child; it was ideal for swimming and just relaxing. The beach was quiet, but my radar did detect a young woman walking topless along the beach. I hoped that this might give our wives ideas.

After a brief swim, the girls indicated they wanted to improve their suntans back at the villa. We all exited the water and after drying ourselves the guys gave the girls our towels, dressed, and then we headed for town. We had been wandering for about half an hour when we found a nice little food market. It was then that Troy realized we needed bags to carry the groceries. As I said I had seen some in the cupboard, I volunteered to go back to the villa. It would only take about ten minutes.

I had just walked up to the crest of the pathway from the beach when I heard the girls talking. They were all lying side by side on their backs on the solid teak padded poolside sun loungers. It was only when I approached within about twenty feet I realized they were topless; then I was convinced they were also naked. In fact they were all wearing just black micro G-string bikini bottoms.

Well my appearance created a stir in Lucy who immediately covered her breasts with both hands and then desperately tried to cover her crutch. I thought the best thing was to just be bold, so as I went by I said: "You look lovely ladies. I hope you will reward all the guys later by showing them this beautiful display." I grabbed the bags and was soon gone.

Alice told me later that when Claire produced the three identical G-strings, it took some convincing to get a shy Lucy to put one on and go topless. Claire had insisted that tan lines were unattractive and they were only going to lay in the sun for no more than twenty minutes.

Apparently my return, although unexpected, had been perfectly timed. As I had been so blasé, after I departed, Alice and Claire convinced her that they would have to be dressed like this in the tub when the guys were about. They then took Lucy to a bathroom and proceeded to clip and shave her pubic mound clean so that no hairs would be seen outside the G-string.

After the shave, Lucy thanked Alice for her work as her smooth pubic mound made her feel so sexy. She said she was feeling excited contemplating Troy's reaction. Alice was convinced that much of her excitement was the thought she would also be wearing just a G-string for all the men.

After I had told the other guys how the girls had been sunning themselves, they were both eager to see. Barry expressed the view that he was glad the girls were dropping inhibitions; Troy readily agreed. I thought Barry had discussed with Troy the prospect of everyone swapping; however when he said that he hoped they would also play up, my suspicions were confirmed.

On return to the villa, each of us pestered the girls, now dressed in their bikinis, until they promised to give us a show. With Claire as the spokesperson they promised a show after dinner. In the mean time we spent the afternoon relaxing either on the patio listening to music, or reading in the library.

As sunset was at about 6.30 pm, we started the barbeque early. The plan was that the guys would cook some steak, fish and corn while the ladies prepared a salad. We ate out on the patio and drank real French champagne Barry had discovered in a small wine shop. He had bought half a dozen magnums and we had almost finished the second bottle when the guys started getting impatient demanding their show.

The girls went into the villa and shortly reappeared. They were wearing just their black G-strings, but they had adorned their chests with a variety of colorful necklaces and wore hibiscus flowers in their hair. They danced about us guys seated at the table, swaying their hips like Polynesian dancers. While their dance was graceful, my focus was on what was not concealed by the necklaces. The syncopation wobble of their breasts as they swayed was most hypnotic. There was no music, but they were accompanied by plenty of cheering and clapping. Eventually the girls swayed back inside. They returned having replaced their G-strings with their modest thong bottoms, but much to our delight they still remained topless.

With the second bottle of champagne emptied, Barry prepared everyone a glass of bourbon and coke and we adjourned to the Jacuzzi tub. There was plenty of room for us all, however our feet did meet in the middle. We were spaced boy then girl, alternating about the edge. I had Alice on my right and it did not go unnoticed that Lucy deliberately sat to my left.

I don't know if it was the champagne but I was feeling great; so I kissed Alice, placed my right arm about her shoulders and then placed my left arm about Lucy. I didn't reach about their shoulders to squeeze their breasts, even though the temptation was almost intolerable.

We continued drinking the bourbon accompanied by light hearted banter, but I don't remember the substance of most of the discussion. The bourbon may have lowered my inhibitions as I do recall I leant close to Lucy and whispered to her: "I was impressed with your dancing and I am glad you decided to go topless. My first dream has now been fulfilled."

Lucy didn't say anything, but responded by placing her hand on my thigh. I reciprocated with my hand on hers. We shared plenty of smiles and the occasional wink, however my eyes constantly drifted down to her breasts that occasionally crested the water's edge. When I looked around, both Barry and Troy had eyes focused, but well below the girls' faces.