What will Lucy decide?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Steven, thanks for being open with me." Lucy paused and then turned towards me; she appeared tense and then looking into my eyes she asked: "Would you want to make love to me; I mean have sex with me?"

"Of course ... definitely ... in fact making love to you is my second dream. I never had any real girlfriends before Alice. Then suddenly Alice appeared and that soon included a close relationship with Claire. If you and I could also be that close, I would feel blessed. I want to make love to you, but the trust and intimacy we develop between us would be even more satisfying. Will you grant me that blessing?"

"Yes ... I think I would enjoy being intimate friends. Troy and I have agreed to swap, but I was still a little nervous which is why I wanted to talk to you. You have increased my confidence and made me feel much stronger. I have had naughty fantasies of us together, but I never thought this could occur in reality. The whole idea has given me goose bumps and has me shaking internally with anticipation."

"Maybe this holiday is a new beginning for you and the start of some really good friendships."

"I hope so." After a pause she continued: "I wouldn't normally tell you this, but I understand what you said about trust so I have a confession. I love my mother, but I realize now that she was a prude and that her values have influenced me all my life. Do you realize I only watched my first porn video last year? Afterward was one of the few times I climaxed before Troy. I was so worked up and really enjoyed the sinful thoughts the video developed in me."

"Well perhaps you will realize some of those sinful thoughts are really very natural and healthy.

"Yes, perhaps you are right."

After a few minutes of silence I asked if Lucy was ready for another snorkel. As we were wading out we met the others who told us they didn't need any more sun. They said they would meet us back at the villa.

Lucy took the lead snorkeling; however I decided to swim next to her holding her hand. It made our progress much slower, but I could see through her mask and in spite of the snorkel, Lucy was smiling.

We stopped on a rock shelf where I knew we could stand. We pulled off our masks and slipped them onto our arms. As the flippers made us a little unsteady, I held Lucy to steady her as we interlocked our feet. Then it just happened; I pulled her tightly against me and rejoiced feeling her wet naked breasts pressed against my chest. We kissed tentatively at first, but soon we had opened our mouths and were enjoying the wetness and each other's playful tongue.

Finally breaking the kiss, I held her tightly with my hands placed on her butt cheeks so I could press her into my erection. Lucy didn't offer any objection as my fingers wandered under her thong. As I held her, she whispered: "I am a little nervous of sleeping with you. I hope I am good enough."

Given that Lucy had never been with a man other than her husband, I reassured her: "Don't worry. We will take it slowly and I am sure we will be happy and satisfied."

The caresses were nice, but I decided we had better rejoin the group at the villa.

On return, we washed together under the outside double showers and as Lucy stripped off her thong, I felt it would be ungentlemanly if I didn't remove my board shorts even though I was still mildly swollen. Out of the shower, I quickly used my towel to conceal my manhood.

As we both walked into the sitting room we were greeted by four faces full of anticipation. Alice wore a grin that clearly said she knew what we had been up to. I guess Lucy felt this was now the right time as she grabbed Troy's hand to announce they would both be most grateful if they were included in the swapping of partners. The remainder showed their relief with a mock cheer.

A few minutes later, I excused myself and went to my bedroom to get my shaving gear. I had just started when Alice joined me. "I am glad you are doing some preparation. I would hate to see Lucy with beard burns and a limp tomorrow morning."

With a grin I said: "Well I can avoid giving her beard burns but I make no promises that she won't limp."

Alice continued: "Actually I want you to have a good time tonight. I will enjoy hearing all about it later. Oh, and Claire sends her gratitude also. She promises to reward you tomorrow night. Let's have a good time as we may not get this opportunity again." I told Alice to have fun also. I then gave her a kiss, leaving shaving cream all over her face. In spite of that she said she loved me, then she left me to finish my shaving.

Dinner that night had been ordered in. It was a beef bourguignon that had been prepared locally. We simply had to reheat it slowly. It was accompanied by French bread and a couple of bottles of Syrah, a French Shiraz. We had more than enough food to share, so I had my fill as I suspected I would need the energy. We all seemed to have really relaxed so the conversation was boisterous and light hearted. One minute it was politics and then we solved the world's problems. There was no clear thread in our discussion so we soon covered everything except what would happen in bed tonight.

By the time we cleaned up the kitchen it was dark outside. Alice suggested we should put on the garden lights and then sit in the Jacuzzi to finish our red wine. There was complete agreement and then Claire said that she heard bathing suits could be damaged in a Jacuzzi so they were banned tonight.

While everyone was laughing with Claire, I pulled off my shirt and once outside I dropped my pants and swimmers. I placed my wine glass on the ledge around the tub and jumped into the water before the lights were switched on. I then had the opportunity to watch as everyone else undressed and slipped into the tub. By now the girls had forgotten any shyness so they proudly strolled out naked.

Lucy adopted her previous position to my left. As it turned out, all the wives were seated opposite their husbands, so Alice smiled at me as we touched toes. I think this was her way to acknowledge we were giving each other permission to play. I thought I would probably take great pleasure in watching what she got up to, almost as much as I would relish my own activities.

I put my arm about Lucy; however this time I pulled her against me so that our hips and thighs were together. Feeling her smooth skin against me immediately stimulated my arousal. I let my hand cup each breast in turn. My fingers squeezed her nipples gently and as I felt her response, adrenaline began to the surge through my body. She placed her hand on my thigh and tucked her head against my neck in a submissive manner. Just enjoying the elation of the moment, I glanced at the others. They were all adopted similar intimate positions.

I slowly lifted Lucy's head and gave her a soft kiss. It was gentle however we locked lips for the longest time, both of us sighing heavily as we broke. I took the deepest of breaths when I felt her right hand gently squeeze the top of my penis. She just moved her fingers lightly tickling the sensitive ridge around the head of my cock.

My desire was to rub Lucy all over, but I needed to kiss her again. We continued this touching and kissing for several minutes and only broke when Alice led Barry from the tub, closely followed by Claire and Troy.

I think Lucy expected us to follow, but I said: "There is no rush. I want to appreciate fully my time with you. You certainly have been part of my naughty dreams for too long. I want to remember this occasion."

"Whatever you desire Steven. You know I lack experience so I want you to tell me exactly what you want. Use me ... I want to be shown what I have been missing."

I pulled Lucy sideways onto my lap so we could continue our cuddling and kissing. My erection was pressing into the soft flesh of her bottom. I spread her legs which enabled me to stroke her protruding pussy lips as we kissed deeply. When I started feeling that I might soon lose control, I decided it was time to move inside. I helped her get up and step out of the tub.

The night was still warm, so we clung together under one of the outdoor showers to remove any chlorine. We quickly dried and then Lucy led me back to her bedroom. Obviously the girls had previously agreed to the sleeping arrangements.

Lying side by side on the bed, we immediately hugged and kissed. I adored the feel of her smooth skin as I ran my hand down her torso and over her hip and thigh. I pushed her onto her back and sucked one nipple into my mouth as I engaged the other breast with my hand. When I ran my hand down her stomach and across the junction of her thighs, she stirred beneath me.

With just a press against her thigh she spread her legs and allowed my fingers to run up her wet lips. Continuing to tease her breasts with my mouth, I slipped a finger progressively deeper inside her vagina. Although she was wet, it was very tight even for a single digit. I slowly curled my finger to rub against the front wall of her vagina, monitoring her breathing with each stroke.

We shared long kisses and then I kissed a trail down her body until I reached her inner thighs. Once I repositioned myself lying between her legs, I was able to lick her wet lips. This was followed by a series of long licks alternatively to her inner lips.

My hands concurrently rubbed her body with her breasts receiving particular attention. I cupped both breasts, squeezed them and then pinched her nipples while sucking her pussy.

I love the taste of Alice when excited and Lucy's nectar was just as good. I probed with my tongue into her vagina and rubbed my nose and cheeks into her, spreading her juices over my face. I sucked and played with her lips, but up to now I had avoided any focus on her clit. By making longer licks up and down I could feel her tension and growing excitement.

Licking crosswise over her clit lightly with a soft tongue made her tense and press her groin against my face. It was like winding an alarm clock and when the bell started she lost all self-control. She made a cry of relief and locked her thighs around my face. She even held my head as I slurped harder through each wave of her climax. Eventually I received the expected push away as she could take no more.

I crawled over her panting body and positioned myself ready to enter. Lucy starred at me with adoring eyes and said: "Just fuck me please."

Although I was as hard as steel, I wanted this to be slow. As I pressed forward my cock felt wrapped in heat and smoothness, but every inch was pleasure as I progressed. Lucy kept watching me as she breathed through her open mouth. I did a few slow strokes to ensure I was fully seated as deep as I could reach. My toes dug into the mattress so I could hold the pressure inside her as we shared this moment of pleasure and trust.

With my arms straight I slowly withdrew and commenced riding her slowly. Lucy closed her eyes and bit her lip as I increased the force of each thrust. I was feeling strong and on a high as pleasure hormones flooded my brain. I was going to keep these powerful thrust for as long as I could, however I soon found my body had other ideas.

I knew my juices were surging and as my arms suddenly felt weak I dropped onto my elbows and pressed my chest onto Lucy's breasts. She had been moving smoothly with my beat, but suddenly she was just losing the rhythm and trying to speed things up. I joined her knowing that my resolve at control had failed. Our faces were pressed together and we were exhaling hot air at one another.

Lucy then bucked and made convulsions accompanied by an almost soundless scream close to my ear. I was heavily breathing in her aroma through her mussed hair. I had given up any sense of self control and was driving as fast as I could. My whole body was sensitive; my breath was quickening, and I felt a flood of sensations through my balls and penis. Finally there was the ecstasy from the release of the pressure that had built up in my groin.

Although we were covered in perspiration, we held each other tightly as our bodies panted together. I would have happily died as long as I didn't have to move.

Eventually, as I recovered, I became conscious that Lucy was bearing my weight without complaint. Feeling somewhat guilty I maneuvered to her side where we could look at each other and still cuddle.

Lucy started the conversation: "I have never felt anything quite like that; I didn't want it to end."

"You really had me worked up Lucy."

"My fantasies were true. You are everything I thought you would be. Do you realize I have never climaxed from oral sex before ... and never cum twice in a night."

"Well perhaps you and Troy needed this experience. I bet it won't be the last time you climax twice."

"I feel so naughty but have never been so happy."

I pushed an arm under Lucy's waist and pulled her closer so we could kiss. My other hand played with her breasts.

I snuggled closely for some time. Then it occurred to me that it was probably the mixture of her hair, skin, perspiration and sex juices that produced her aroma I found both exciting and comfortable. I had only ever had that feeling with Alice and Claire. None of my previous partners had this special allurement.

I was perfectly content when Lucy commented: "You are obviously excited. Do you need to go again?" I realized that unconsciously I had been pumping my swollen cock against her body.

I slid my hand between her thighs, which she opened to give me better access. She was still thoroughly slippery. "Maybe we should go again. Would you like to ride me on top?"

Lucy positioned herself astride me and tentatively held my hard cock. She centered it against her vagina and slowly lowered her body onto me. Our eyes were connected as we judged each other's reaction to her movements. I just lay still, so she could experiment with her own pace.

As she learned forward to steady herself, with her hands either side of me, I took this as an invitation to caress her wonderful breasts. I remained relaxed in order to last as long as possible, while Lucy did all the work. She seemed to have adjusted herself to a position that worked. She had closed her eyes and was often licking her lips as she concentrated. Soon she had increased the pace.

The constant friction was now playing havoc with my intent to remain relaxed. That urge to plunge into her deeper was overwhelming, so I bent my knees so I could thrust up hard as she dropped. This just seemed to stir her to more action. From the tension in her face, I could tell that Lucy was now getting frantic. She was riding desperately for one purpose. She climaxed and drove onto me hard. Her muscles were squeezing about my cock and this was all I needed. I soon was shooting my juices up into her body.

Lucy flopped forward onto me and I held her tight. I could feel her hot face against my cheek. Her hair across my face just seemed to increase our intimate connection. We remained like this; her body riding up and down like on waves as our chests expanded for air.

Once we recovered, I helped Lucy roll to the side. I turned her away from me so I could spoon against her hot damp body and protect her in my arms. We were soon asleep.

The sun was well up by the time we awoke on Thursday morning. Realizing that we had the separate bathroom attached to this master bedroom, I stretched and made a suggestion: "Would you like to shower together?"

"Yes please. Anything to conserve water," Lucy joked.

Once the temperature was set, I followed Lucy into the shower alcove. Water came out of a large rose head attached to the ceiling. This made it easy for us both to get wet if we cuddled. I grabbed a bar of soap and wrapping my arms about her, I proceeded to wash Lucy's back. I soaped her shoulders, breasts, over her hips and down her legs. I saved her bottom and pussy for last and gave them careful attention.

On the command: "My turn," I handed over the bar of soap to Lucy. She treated me in a similar manner except her soaping was very gentle. She saved my erect cock for last and proceeded to rub me hard with her hand. She was studying my face. She smiled as she knew she had raised my excitement so that I desperately needed to be satisfied.

While I let the water rinse off the soap, I turned Lucy around to face the solid tiled wall. By physically adjusting her I soon had her leaning against the wall with her legs astride. I was now free to probe with my cock into her vagina. She must already have become lubricated as when I entered slowly there was little resistance. I pressed her hard as she braced against the wall.

I was fully seated inside her after a few thrusts. Each penetration was cushioned by her fleshy bottom; however I just about lifted her off the floor each time. Steadying her with one hand, my other hand rubbed and cupped her breasts and then found its way to her clit. Lucy's sighs indicated how successful I was in finding her sensitive spot.

I had often been in this same position with Alice; however as Lucy was slightly shorter there was less requirement to press up using my toes. I knew I could sustain this effort so I kept up a strong cadence. Lucy's sighs were now quite audible and even with the water running the noise would be obvious in the rest of the house. Suddenly, Lucy climaxed and I found I needed to hold her, not just for pleasure, but to ensure she didn't collapse. I was still rock hard; however I withdrew once she recovered as I suspected I would need to save my energy for later.

After Lucy calmed down, we turned off the shower. I then realized I had no towel or clothes. Noticing my dilemma, Lucy handed me her towel once she was finished. I dried myself quickly, wrapped the towel about me and decided I should discretely leave to find some clothes.

I just hoped Alice and Barry were finished in our bedroom. I thought if I was quick no one would notice as I ran through part of the open area of the sitting room to get to my room. Of course as soon as I appeared there was a riotous cheer from the other four housemates.

---------------------------

When I spotted my husband with messed hair and dressed in a bath towel trying to sneak through the house, I was really amused at his disorientation. We had all been entertained by the noises of Steve and Lucy showering. It seemed to be the perfect light hearted event to remove any awkwardness between us after misbehaving last night.

Claire came over to me and quietly said: "Alice, I bet he gave Lucy a fine education last night. We should talk later." Wondering what she wanted to say, I strolled back into the kitchen.

When Lucy appeared dressed and with her hair properly groomed, she immediately made for Troy and gave him a kiss. They were both smiling as they wandered out to the patio to catch up.

Steve soon appeared; this time dressed. He greeted me with a big hug and kiss and asked: "What did I miss?"

"Well everyone else has had breakfast, but nothing else really." Claire and Barry had made coffee and also proceeded outside leaving Steve alone with me.

Steve then enquired: "Did you enjoy last night?"

"It was good. Barry was very attentive. I think Claire has coached him well on what pleases a woman. I will save the detail for the next time I need to get you really excited. You can relax though; he wasn't quite as good as you. How was it with Lucy?"

"It was different but also very familiar. She says she lacks experience, but she learns quickly. I hope she enjoyed it as I did. I think the most exciting part was I knew I was responsible for exposing her to new experiences. I will save the details until I can demonstrate with you." Steve gave me another hug and kissed my forehead before enquiring: "What has everyone planned for today?"

"I suspect they want to rest. Barry said there was nice restaurant that you guys thought we might try for dinner."