What will Lucy decide?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Greg15
Greg15
162 Followers

"Obviously there has to be some control, or I will want you all the time Claire," I joked.

Barry had other ideas on his mind. "Of course it doesn't need to be just swapping. Perhaps some times we could have a group orgy."

Then Lucy joked: "Oh, now I am definitely going to hell."

"No Lucy. That was only in your past life. Remember you have been reborn," I offered.

"We still have tonight, Troy reminded us. I understand orgies don't have to continue for 24 hours."

Barry stood up. "Well it must be up to the ladies. In fact I want to make a toast to our gorgeous wives that have been great company and excellent bed partners this week. Our gorgeous wives!"

Troy and I joined Barry standing, but I noticed the girls also lifting their champagne glasses as we all toasted: "Our gorgeous wives!"

Barry refilled the champagne. As he did so, he said: "You know they are all so lovely and all have perfect pussies. I am sure I couldn't tell them apart in the dark."

Alice commented on the obvious. "I think the champagne has loosened Barry's inhibitions. Now is the time to interrogate him to find out all his secrets. What do you want to know Claire?"

Claire responded: "I already know all his dirty secrets. I think he wants to conduct a blind test. What do you think girls?"

"I think I am in. What do you have in mind?" Lucy quickly responded.

"We could blindfold the guys. We could then ride each in turn for one minute to see if they can identify each of us."

Alice was obviously in as she asked: "What can we use for blindfolds?"

Lucy stood up and as she left the table she said: "I have some scarfs that should serve the purpose."

When Lucy returned, the wives excused themselves and went into a huddle. Claire had the plan worked out as usual. She told Barry and myself to bring the mattresses with their covers and sheets out into the sitting room. By the time we had the first mattress ready Troy had moved the sofas and had a clear space. We then placed the second mattress next to the first.

"The rules are the guys will lie on their backs blindfolded. Each of us girls will ride you for one minute and then we will change mounts. There is to be no speaking. At the end of the time there will be a prize for the guy or guys that can list us girls in the correct order? Questions? ... No! I think we should allow five minutes so spouses can warm each other up."

After we undressed, Alice gave me a kiss and said: "Claire makes it all sound very clinical."

"I guess there needs to be some rules, but I think this should prove to be interesting. How about you sit on the sofa so I can warm up your engine."

We sat side by side and I commenced by rubbing my hands over her soft skin. She spread her legs, so I licked my fingers to enable me to gently touch her pussy lips. She was already slick but I loved the feel of her becoming wetter from my finger tip teasing. Alice placed a hand around my tumescent penis knowing I normally required little stimulation to become erect.

Between kisses I could see other couples were similarly passionately engaged in stimulation and mutual masturbation.

I knew it took little to excite Alice, however I was going to ensure she was completely ready. I knelt on the floor between her legs and pulled her forward to ease my access to her pussy. It was always pleasurable to bury my face in her crutch; to lick and suck and taste her juicy nectar.

Time was soon up and Claire organized the guys to lie on the mattresses followed by our blindfolding. From my perspective, I was on the left, Troy was in the middle and Barry was to the right.

We were told not to talk and then a few seconds later I felt warm thighs either side of me as a soft hand grab my member. It was then the most exquisite torture as she slowly lowered onto me. Although it was slow she rode me constantly. The pleasure was so exquisite I almost forgot I had to focus on who it could be. I thought it might be Claire rather than Alice, but I was uncertain.

Enjoying myself thoroughly I instinctively reached forward to rub her thighs. In the process my hand brushed her arm which wore a watch. I was now certain this must be Claire. I was only just beginning to appreciate the stimulation when without warning the pleasure was removed.

About half a minute later, the same experience occurred. This warm body mounted me tenderly and rode me fully up and down. I don't know what it was, but I could tell it was Lucy perhaps because she just felt smaller. The sensation of my cock was very much the same, but everything else was just slightly different.

I now wanted to continue and was just thinking of bucking when the golden feeling of contentment was rudely interrupted.

The final pussy arrived and felt like home. This felt consistent with Alice. She moved at a pace she knew I could normally sustain for a long time. In case I was in any doubt she gave me three squeezes with her vaginal muscles to tell me it was her. We had always used three pulses on each other to say 'I love you'. Then she was gone.

Claire took control again. "You may remove your blindfolds now."

As we followed her direction, all of the guys mumbled that we regarded it as some form of cruel and unusual punishment to leave us unfulfilled.

Ignoring our protest, Claire continued: "You will now list the sequence of us ladies that blessed you with their favors. Barry you first."

"I think it was Claire, Lucy, and then Alice."

"Troy, your turn."

"Oh ... now I am uncertain as I thought it was also Claire first, followed by Alice then Lucy."

"Steve."

"Unless you have tried to trick us, I have the same as Barry. Claire, Lucy then Alice."

"Well I am good but I can't have been on all three of you at the same time. There was no trick. Steve has us all correct. Barry, you are hopeless as you have them all wrong. At least Troy had his wife correct, but you had Alice and I back the front.

Barry then cheekily came back with: "Perhaps you all need to give me more practice."

"Barry, you will have to start from the beginning by first practicing with your hand. Steve gets the prize; a threesome with Lucy and Alice."

Of course I was delighted. Troy and Barry dragged themselves off the mattresses and sat on a sofa either side of Claire. I suspected Claire was also going to give herself a prize.

By now Lucy showed no hesitancy. She straddled me slowly. I enjoyed watching her expression of intense delight as she focused internally. My hands just gravitated to hold her breasts before Alice positioned herself above my head. She was facing Lucy, but I soon lost visibility as she lowered her pussy onto my lips.

I did have to concentrate on licking and sucking Alice's pussy, which did detract a little from the treatment being provided by Lucy at the other end. Fortunately Alice did raise herself slightly to ensure my tongue hit the right spot. This also enabled me to breathe. I used my hands under her bottom to also vary the location of my attack.

I had been in this position on several occasions in the past with Alice and Claire. The joy of this position was knowing I was giving pleasure to two women at once. Additionally. I could relax my core sufficiently to ensure they would both climax as they were, or after swapping positions.

I knew Lucy's increase tempo signaled her growing excitement. Thinking that squeezing her nipples might help her cum, I went to place my hands back on her breasts. I was surprised, however, as Alice already had her hands in that position. Lucy soon climaxed, giving my cock tremors of gripping pressure. Soon movement had stopped and I could feel Alice was hugging Lucy closely to hold her steady.

When they swapped over, Alice rode my cock while Lucy faced away from her so she could hold her pussy above my tongue. I suspect she was still feeling quite sensitive, however this had the advantage that it wasn't quite as suffocating. It also allowed me some vision. The thrill for me was to lap up Lucy's plentiful juices.

Alice knew from her Kegel exercises how to squeeze to get me excited even when I relaxed. Her efforts were quickly rewarded as the urge to thrust could not be contained. To aid me in my endeavors, I bent my knees so my feet were flat on the mattress. I now could use my legs to drive up hard as Alice dropped down. I was hot and sweaty. The pressure building in my groin was making me desperate. Now it had to be released. It was a tremendous relief to explode into Alice and then feel her climax closely afterwards.

Once I had recovered some semblance of normal breathing, the girls let me get up. Claire directed Barry to get on the mattress and signaled Alice to join her. We all knew this was the fantasy come true that Barry had wanted since swapping had been first suggested.

Troy was not engaged so he continued drinking champagne as he watched every development and stroked his cock in anticipation of his turn.

Lucy joined me on the sofa where I cuddled her into my body. She leant her head into my chest as I stoked her breasts lightly. We were enjoying our experience as voyeurs. I knew Alice and Claire were sure to give Barry a great experience. After both girls gave him some oral, they rotated rapidly between riding and kissing him. Under this intense attention, Barry didn't last long with Claire receiving his seed.

Alice joined me on the sofa as finally Troy was given the same treatment by his wife and Claire. After a couples of rotations, Troy climaxed hard with Claire again.

I guess we could have continued playing, but I think we were mindful that we had to leave reasonably early in the morning. As no one had any other suggested games, I pulled on my trunks.

As I was gathering the remainder of my clothes, I noticed Troy talk to Alice and then call over Lucy. Claire was collecting the glassware so I signaled to Barry to grab an end of a mattress so we could restore the room.

After we properly reseated the mattress in Barry's bedroom, we returned for mine. Troy had already left and Alice and Lucy were helping Claire in the kitchen.

After replacing my mattress, Barry said goodnight and went back to his bedroom. Remembering the sofas had been moved, I returned to the main room. I adjusted some of the furniture and as Claire was departing I also shared my evening farewell with her and Lucy.

I cleaned my teeth, removed my trunks and waited in bed for Alice. Just a few minutes later I was surprised when Lucy entered. "I know we should have consulted you Steven, but as this is our last night, Troy asked if Alice could sleep with him tonight. She agreed and I was happy to make the swap as long as you don't mind?"

Genuinely delighted I replied: "That will be just fine with me."

Lucy climbed into the bed next to me and we commenced hugging and kissing. I rolled onto her with my legs inside hers, however my initial intent was to feast my eyes on her body. Her smile made her irresistible, but I wanted to see her expressions when I played with her breasts as she seemed delighted by every touch.

I was just starting to suckle each breast when I heard a noise behind me.

Of course I recognized Alice's voice. "Would I be disturbing you if I joined in?"

I rolled to the side and said: "I would love to have you in bed, but what happened?"

"We were less than ten minutes in the kitchen cleaning up; isn't that right Lucy." Lucy nodded as Alice continued: "When I went to join Troy he was asleep and snoring loudly. I tried shaking him, but he is deep in sleep. I don't imagine I will get much sleep with that noise."

Lucy started to get up but I held her arm. "I should let Alice sleep with you, Steven."

"Don't be silly; there is enough room here for three."

Alice reaffirmed my statement: "Lucy please stay. Maybe we could have some fun, if you are interested."

That seemed to convince Lucy who said: "I have never made love to another woman before." After consideration, she added: "Do you think you could show me."

"There is nothing really to show you. Just touch where you like and do what feels good." Alice explained.

I continued lying back while Alice sat next to Lucy on the bed. She started by placing Lucy's hands on her own breasts while she started stroking and rubbing Lucy's skin. There was about a minute of mutual exploration before Alice leant in and gave Lucy a slow kiss with an open mouth and plenty of tongue. Lucy showed once again she was a fast learner.

They both lay down on the bed next to me and as they touched and kissed I joined in by caressing Lucy as she was closest to me. Their slow touching soon became more deliberate. Soon they were playing with each other breasts and then between each other's legs.

Eventually Alice suggested: "Would you like to give me oral sex?" Lucy replied with a nod and moved down the bed. Alice and I knew what to do next, so I fluffed up the pillows and placed them behind me against the bed head. Alice then slid over so her bottom was positioned between my open legs and she lay back against my chest resting her head against my arm. This enabled me to hold Alice and fondle her where ever I could reach; in particular her breasts.

Lucy knelt between Alice's bent and spread legs. She tentatively started with little licks. She soon became more confident as she licked in long strokes from bottom to clit. As she did so, Lucy kept her focus on Alice and myself. I could read the determination in Lucy's eyes and feel the immediate response transmitted through Alice's body. Needless to say the view was so exciting I was forced to carefully adjust Alice to free my swollen cock.

I looked down at Alice and from her blissful expression and closed eyes, I could tell she was in a trance like state enjoying herself. Alice kept her mouth open as her breathing increased. I loved looking at my wife's womanly curves from this angle. As I enjoyed the view of her body I continued cupping her breasts and tweaking her nipples for her added pleasure.

By now Lucy was sucking and slurping using as much of her face for direct stimulation as she could. I could feel the tension in Alice's body and could see Lucy was also happy with expectation. Lucy's eyes revealed her triumph as Alice bucked and squirmed. Once Alice's outburst had quietened, Lucy sat up with a huge grin covered with juice.

Lucy crawled up beside Alice and without any attempt to wipe her face, she gave her a long meaningful kiss. I put an arm under Lucy's shoulder to hold her close.

As I was still feeling the discomfort of a huge erection, I suggested they should get into the 69 position so Alice could return the favor. I had Alice slip further down the bed and angle her body so we could have more space. Lucy turned around and lay on top with her head between Alice's thighs. This just gave me enough space to kneel behind Lucy.

I sat and watched as Alice ran her hands over Lucy's body and then reached up and administered pleasure to her pussy. They were both soon sucking, licking and tasting each other.

Carefully I slipped my erection between Lucy's thighs. Immediately Alice assisted by guiding me into Lucy's welcoming vagina. I pushed my hips against Lucy's soft bottom and felt my cock slip in deeper. Lucy greeted my intrusion by squeezing my steel member as hard as she could. I withdrew slowly and thrust back inside, bouncing off her cute bottom. Her breast wobbling below her caught my attention.

I could feel Alice working below Lucy. She was obviously giving her lips and clit attention, but this also included the shaft of my penis as I withdrew. It was like being teased by a butterfly.

I had been rubbing Lucy's breasts and sides, but as my need increased I held onto her hips and dragged her back against my every thrust. Colliding now with force, our bodies made a distinct slap.

With her face between Alice's thighs, Lucy had been quiet attentive, but as she became more excited she lifted her head so she could breathe more easily. As my thrusting became harder she braced herself with her elbows on the mattress. We were soon both panting hard.

Suddenly the combined stimulation from both Alice and myself sent Lucy's body shuddering in raptures. I made my final thrusts hard seeking release from the intensity of pressure in my body. I exploded releasing all my pent up juices deep inside her. I kept thrusting until the last eruption had been spent.

We untangled our bodies and I positioned the girls either side of me. With my arms under their bodies I rolled them both against me so they could lie on their sides with their heads on my chest. I knew I couldn't hold them all night, but while I had them like this I felt like a champion. Eventually the girls rolled over away from me, so during the remainder of the night I alternatively spooned them in turn.

We all seemed to wake together on our last morning. Suddenly the mood was quite different in the house. We had limited time to get all things ship shape, so we became very business-like. After showering and dressing, beds were stripped and the fridge was cleared out after breakfast. Packing took no time as we had worn little clothing.

We were quickly away as we all had Air France flights leaving Pointe-à-Pitre around 9 am. Of course Claire and Barry were headed back to California. We returned the cars and checked in with just enough time to spare to have final words.

I told Claire I would check on the availability of jobs within the company. "You should just send your resume to Katherine anyway. She still runs HR and remembers you favorably after you saved her from Samuels. If there are particular issues you need to address within your application I will let you know. Of course, I will have to remain at some distance in the selection process."

"That will be perfect Steve. You know I would be really happy to get my old job back." I gave Claire a long hug and although I was normally more discreet in public, I thought I could get away with a long lingering kiss as we were unknown in Guadeloupe.

I said goodbye to Barry, but as their flight was announced for boarding, there was a cacophony of noise as everyone simultaneously said their final farewells.

The remainder of us had a long lay over in Miami before we finally returned to Charleston that evening. Alice and I collected our bags quickly, but we waited with Troy and Lucy at the baggage carousel in vain as their bags failed to appear.

We had already given our thanks to Troy and Lucy for a fantastic holiday, but once again we said farewell. Realizing he needed to chase up their lost bags, Troy said: "It is late, so please don't wait here for us. You need to get home and see your children. I am going to report the missing baggage. You can join me over at that counter, Lucy, once you have finished your farewells.

"I will just be a few minutes Troy." Lucy looked at us with a warm smile. "I think I have to thank you both for opening my eyes and invigorating my marriage. On the flight, Troy said how much we owe you both. He described you as an angel again, Alice.

"That is nice of him," was Alice's modest reply.

"Of course you are my hero Steven. I don't know what name you would have for me? Perhaps it should be Naïve Lucy."

"No, of course not," I objected. "I prefer to think of you as Juicy Lucy."

Lucy giggled and said: "Thank you ... I will be proud of that name. Please look after yourselves."

As she turned away and left us, I wanted her to know: "Lucy, I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship."


Greg15
Greg15
162 Followers