What will Lucy decide?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Later in bed, Alice shared her thoughts. She felt the girls were enjoying the intimate attention they were getting from the guys. Also Lucy had made great progress in becoming more liberated.

By Tuesday morning I must have finally relaxed, as I was slower than usual waking. After some cereal, I took my mug of coffee and sat on the sofa outside on the patio. I was happy when Lucy, dressed casually, sat next to me as I had been slightly worried that I may have been too forward the night before. However I knew there was nothing to worry about as I felt the heat from her thigh close to mine. As she is a keen gardener, I happily tried to identify the various flowers in the garden as an excuse to remain close. While we were engaged in this, Claire returned from the beach.

As I hadn't seen her husband that morning, I asked: "Where did you leave Barry?"

"Steve, so you finally awoke!" Not receiving any smart retort from me, she continued: "We both had a quick swim, but I left him at the beach as he wanted to go to town to find a newspaper."

Claire then went to the double external shower to wash off the salt and sand. As she stood under the water she removed her bikini top and thong. Pretending to be a gentleman for Lucy's benefit I shouted out: "Don't worry Claire I won't look."

"Don't be silly Steve. You have seen all there is to see and much more." Claire turned off the tap, dried herself and went inside. Once again Lucy had that quizzical look I had seen on her face at breakfast yesterday. After a long period of silence, she just smiled at me and started reading her book.

Today the plan was to drive about to see some of the sights. Troy had worked out a route so he took the wheel and had Alice sit next to him while Lucy and I sat in the back. Claire and Barry followed us in their own car. With no one else to see us, I held Lucy's hand.

The first stop was a Botanic Gardens. They were beautifully maintained and made you feel like you were in an exotic oasis. Lucy took lots of photos of the flamingos, lorikeets, exotic palms and flowers. She had a small reference book of plants and it wasn't hard for me to feign interest so that we could be close as we studied each image. Lucy's bouquet perfectly matched the smell of the rain forest.

Back in the car, while Alice and Troy were busy talking, Lucy showed me some of her photos to explain the characteristics of some of the plants. I held her hand to steady her cell phone to get a better look. Once again we stayed that way well after we had finished with the photos. Eventually when I let go of her, she rubbed the palm of her hand briskly along my thigh. We exchanged smiles that said more than we were just enjoying each other's company.

We were interrupted when we stopped at a small café. The plan was to eat an early lunch and try the local food. Most of us had Bokit, which is a creole-style sandwich. It had a crispy pita like bread that was filled with very soft pork. The freshly crushed fruit juice was the perfect accompaniment.

Next was the visit to the zoo located inside the national park. It wasn't like some traditional concrete zoos as it was built inside the rain forest. It was lush, just the perfect backdrop for mostly local animals - raccoons, red pandas, jaguars and cougars. The walk on the hanging bridges among the trees was a breathtaking experience.

As the winding roads made us later than expected, we decided to eat dinner at Sainte-Anne. The little restaurant was filled with locals so we let the manager instruct us on what we must try. I had a local fish barbequed with lime juice with a mash of heavily spiced vegetables. As we were keen to follow the local customs, as explained by the manager, we all had several glasses of Ti' Punch. It was a rum based cocktail flavored once again with lime and cane sugar. We finished with a sorbet made from coconut and condensed milk with hints of nutmeg and cinnamon; somewhat like gelato.

We all had a good day, but on return to the villa we soon retired to our respective bedrooms. Alice and I were naked and I was just caressing her body when Claire walked in. I was surprised when she whispered to us quietly, but her intentions were soon obvious. This was the 'Council of War' for her strategy.

"I know we are all having fun, but if we are to play, we must make the move tomorrow," Claire quietly directed. "I have seen Steve and Lucy share those intimate looks, but we need a catalyst if she is to go from having fantasies to action."

"Troy has been very attentive to me, so I suspect he will be keen," Alice informed us. "What do you propose?"

"Barry has suggested the possibility of swapping to Troy and found he was very excited, but he is too nervous to raise the topic with Lucy because of her strict upbringing. I think we will have to raise the topic when it is just us girls together. If you agree, we could talk about our past experiences together."

"Do you mind Steve?" Alice enquired.

"Well our past experiences will hardly remain a secret once we start swapping. We will just need to make our future security pact include all six of us."

Alice agreed, so the plan was hatched for when the guys were away. I undertook to keep them away for a couple of hours trying the canoes out in the surf.

---------------------------

On Wednesday morning I watched Steve lead the guys to the beach; each carrying a canoe. As he had said they would be away for a couple of hours, I knew it was time for Claire and I to progress the grand strategy.

I looked knowingly at my co-conspirator and said. "It's time to develop our suntans."

"Yes Alice. I would like to laze for a couple of hours, but I don't want to burn," Claire responded following my lead.

"Well maybe we could lay our beach towels on the grass under the shade of the poinciana. It is still early in the morning and the filtered light should allow us to lie there longer," was my carefully choreographed response.

Claire and I set off with our towels hoping Lucy would just follow. Sure enough, as we were flattening the towels Lucy joined us. Claire stripped off her t-shirt, shorts and bikini thong and lay down on her stomach on the towel. Lucy's had noticed her nakedness before Claire said: "I can't be bothered getting the token G-string."

"That makes it easy," was my response as I also stripped off, then lay down on my towel. Peer pressure had done it job as Lucy did exactly the same and lay down on my other side on her stomach.

It was Claire's job to take the lead. She started by saying: "Lucy, this villa is the perfect holiday setting. I can't think when I have felt quite so liberated and relaxed."

"Claire, do you mean you have never acted more liberated than you have here?" was Lucy's unexpected comment.

"What do you mean?"

After a pause Lucy continued: "Well ... I get the feeling you are quite relaxed in front of men other than Barry. I mean you obviously are not embarrassed in front of Steven."

"Well ... Steve, Alice and myself lived together for almost three years. We have absolutely no secrets."

"Is that how you know what sounds he makes when he climaxes?" Lucy tentatively inquired.

"It is probably more because we often slept together."

I smirked to myself when I saw the shock on Lucy's face that she couldn't quite conceal. "Did you know Steve before he met Alice?"

"No, Alice met Steve first, but Alice and I have always been best friends as she just agreed to share Steve with me. We often had threesomes."

After a long silence I could see Lucy was having trouble thinking of something appropriate to say. Eventually she quietly offered: "I am sorry if I became too personal."

"You haven't offended me and I am sure that applies to Alice as well. We keep it confidential but you and Troy are special friends. I know you two won't tell other people."

I knew it was my time to support Claire. "In fact Lucy, our experiences were really fantastic."

"Alice, do you mean; the sex was great?"

"Yes of course the sex was great, but that is not what I was referring to. It was great for our marriage. The complete trust and openness Steve and I share has come from those first experiences. We always put each other first, but we share all our thoughts, fantasies and desires. With this trust and love, we are prepared to give each other a little freedoms in our marriage."

Without concealing her interest, Lucy continued: "Does that mean Steven can sleep with other women?"

"Not without some constraints and my agreement." Sensing her interest I knew it was the right time to add: "At the moment we are looking at swapping partners with another couple."

Is that with Claire and Barry?"

"Yes ... and maybe with other really special friends. But we wouldn't want to cause any embarrassment for you and Troy. I like Troy and I know Steve would be more than enthusiastic to be with you."

As though she was holding her breath and reluctant to exhale, she almost whispered: "Is it the same for yourself and Barry, Claire?"

"Yes, but as Alice has said, we wouldn't do anything to embarrass you. If you and Troy would be keen to experiment with us, we would feel very privileged.

I started to worry as Lucy remained quiet. Claire continued to make casual comments about the weather and yesterday's visits just so the silence was not quite so ominous. It soon became obvious that even Claire was having difficulty keeping up the conversation with me echoing her words. Perhaps something different was needed to reduce the tension.

"We should put on some sun screen so we don't get burnt. In fact Claire, would you be a dear and put some on me please?" I asked.

"Of course," Claire quickly responded with immediate understanding.

As she started liberally applying the cream to my back and legs, I said: "Put it everywhere. I don't want to get burnt." As expected Claire spent extra time ensuring the crease between my buttocks was well protected. Of course I spread my legs where necessary to assist.

Once she had thoroughly rubbed me everywhere, Claire then offered: "Lucy, I should do you also as my hands are already messy."

"Thank you; that would be nice," Lucy accepted with an indifferent tone. I could tell her brain was distracted by other thoughts.

Claire gave her the full treatment and unconsciously Lucy relaxed. She didn't even flinch when Claire's fingers delved towards her intimate area. As Lucy seemed comfortable I then applied the sunscreen to Claire.

I just lay still as if totally relaxed as I was trying to disguise my anxiety. I felt the suggestion of swapping partner couldn't just be left floating in the air. I needed to do more. As we had lain quietly for twenty minutes I suggested: "Isn't it time we swap sides?"

Before I could say it Claire was already ahead of me. "Alice, would you return the favor and put the sunscreen on my front, please?"

I thoroughly covered Claire with cream and she made a point of giving little sighs and 'oohs' as I rubbed her. She even made a bit of a show to spread her legs wide so I could put suntan cream well inside her upper thighs. Claire laid back with a cheesy smile and said: "You now have to do Lucy."

I knelt by Lucy's head so I could start with her arms and neck. I squirted more cream into my hand to work on her chest. I wasn't surprised her nipples were already hard and pronounced and while I was gentle I made sure her breasts received more than adequate attention. I continued my rubbing but stopped just above her groin. This I would save for last.

I shuffled down to her legs and did each in turn, working up from her feet. Now all I had to do was her inner thighs and groin where she had been shaved. As I spread her legs I could see her inner lips were swollen and she was thoroughly wet. I decided I would apply the cream professionally as she obviously did not need further excitement.

As I looked at the lounging bodies either side of me, I realize I would have to apply my own sunscreen. As I did so I asked Lucy: "Are you thinking about swapping partners?"

Lucy slowly opened her eyes and turned to me. "How did you know?"

"Oh ... it just seems natural that you would consider it."

"I have been thinking of nothing else. In fact even as just a fantasy, it has me very aroused. I guess the reality could never be as good."

"Why is that?"

"Well I could never do it if Troy didn't want to ... and I can't even think how I could raise the idea out of the blue. I would love to be so bold and really do something different and exciting. Troy and I married quite early, so we never had sex with other partners. I don't regret our marriage but I do wonder what we missed in our lives."

"So you might consider doing it if Troy was keen also."

"Yes ... but I don't know if I can raise the issue. He may think I want to leave him and that is not what I want."

Claire then joined in. "What if I told you that Barry and Troy have already discussed the idea of swapping partners. It seems Troy and you are very alike. You both want to try swapping but don't want to raise the topic as you fear the other may think poorly of you."

"You're kidding! Did Troy really say he would like to try it?"

"Barry was certain Troy wanted to try it, but he didn't know how to raise the subject with you," Claire confirmed.

"As you now know Troy's thoughts, will it enable you to discuss the idea openly with him? I enquired.

"Maybe." Then with an air of determination, she declared: "When he comes back from canoeing, I will do just that."

Before Lucy had her chat with her husband, I thought I had better address any other concerns she may have. "While we have time, are there any questions you would like us to answer? As sleeping with one another's husbands is fairly intimate, don't feel embarrassed about personal questions."

"How will it all work then?"

Claire stepped in as she had the plan. "Well it all started with Barry wanting to sleep with Alice, so for it all to work I would sleep with Troy and you would sleep with Steve. If it all goes well the first night, we could swap to the other partner we had not been with for the next night."

"Will we be having sex in separate rooms or all together in the sitting room?"

"I guess that is up to each couple," Claire offered. "It would be very erotic to watch one another, but I think the beds will be more comfortable."

Lucy couldn't come up with any more questions although I could see she was thinking deeply. After another half an hour we went for showers and redressed in bikinis under t-shirts and shorts. The boys soon returned in time for lunch.

I watched Lucy allow Troy to get a drink, but then she promptly pulled him aside and then into their bedroom. They were there for almost an hour, so when they reappeared we all sat down for lunch. I am sure everyone had the same questions running through their mind. Will they or won't they? Frustratingly they didn't say anything when they reappeared, but at least there was no friction between them. In fact, they both seemed quite happy.

---------------------------

"What do you suggest we do this afternoon, Steve?" Barry enquired of me in an effort to end the stilted silence. We were all seated at the dining table eating some cold meats, cheese and salad for lunch. Previously we had been whispering and wondering what was being said between Troy and Lucy in their bedroom while we were preparing lunch. Now that they had appeared, I guess we expected some sort of announcement.

"Maybe we could do that snorkeling Troy has suggested. There appears to be an excellent spot beyond the point where there is a rock shelf. In parts we can stand on the rocks in waist deep water, but there are large holes where the water is ten to fifteen feet deep. The waves are small and broken up by the outer reef in that area, so there is little current. Some parts are only 30 yards from the shore making it pretty safe."

Claire joined in and asked: "Can the girls join you snorkeling?"

"That is what I anticipated. Troy and I checked the snorkeling gear and there are at least six sets of masks with snorkels and fins. There are even a few weight belts for those who may want to stay deeper."

Everything was quickly organized and we were soon traipsing single file down the path to the beach. It was just another 200 yards around the point before we set up our base camp under some palms. We decided to pair off and practice in the shallow sandy water before we swam to the rock shelf. Without any words the partnering arrangement had me teamed up with Lucy. While the girls had worn their bikinis under t-shirts to the beach, they all decided to remove their bikini tops with the t-shirts.

We left the weight belts behind as I was confident we could see most of the interesting coral and sea life close to the surface. Lucy seemed confident as she said she had snorkeled previously, however I impressed upon her that we should try and stay close to arm's length apart whenever possible. We agreed to take it in turns to lead while the other followed. The other couples were also no more than 20 yards from us.

The water was warm and crystal clear due to the lack of turbulence to disturb the sand. As we approached the rock shelf there was a huge variety of coral, anemones and small colorful fish. On the outer side of the rock shelf, I was impressed with the sponges and the variety of sea creatures hiding amongst them. I was more than happy to let Lucy lead us about as it allowed me to focus on the symmetry and curves of her wonderful body. The swimming was non-stop so after about twenty minutes we decided to take a rest under the palms.

We sat together quietly at first and just monitored the others. Then Lucy began: "You probably guessed that Troy and I have discussed the idea of joining you all in partner swapping."

"I think we all have guessed that was why you were so long in your bedroom."

"Can I ask why you want to do it?" Now this question was unexpected so I took my time to think of all the issues Lucy might be worried about.

Then I responded: "Perhaps I should explain how this all started. Alice and I are really happily married, but we have already experienced the excitement of including Claire in our sex life. Before we met, Claire and Alice had regularly been together following a series of disappointments with a various guys. When we met, Alice and I just clicked and luckily she agreed to marry me after only knowing me for less than two weeks. Alice told me of her relationship with Claire and I said I was prepared for them to continue having sex if that is what she wanted. I knew they had been best friends since Elementary School."

After a pause I continued: "Alice didn't want to leave me out, so it was her idea that I join them to make it a threesome. By this time Claire was living in our home. We made some rules and never did it more than once a fortnight. Needless to say, I got to know Claire and while Alice will always be priority one, I have developed strong feelings for Claire. Claire and I also trust each other. I am glad she and Barry have a good marriage but Claire identified all the good things that came out of our relationship and felt that Barry needed to be fully included. Hence she proposed the idea of us four swapping partners."

"You don't worry these strong feeling between with other married friends may lead to jealousy?"

"No. I could simply tell you we love each other so much, but that may not convince you. The reason I am certain is Alice and I have always been so open about our feelings and desires. We tell each other everything and because we are honest, we don't judge each other for naughty thoughts we share. Consequently, we know so much about each other including some really intimate things. We have decided we won't do anything without mutual agreement and whenever possible we want to share the experience. This means we will tell each other everything afterwards. I think openness and honesty has built our trust in one another. It has strengthened our marriage."