What will Lucy decide?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For the rest of the day everyone did as they liked. Barry spent a lot of time on the internet. Steve read a novel which he had carried for weeks, but this was the first time he could relax and just read. Troy and Lucy went for a long walk along the beach. I set myself up with a cool drink, some magazines and lay in one of the two hammocks positioned under trees in the far corner of the garden. Claire joined me in the other hammock.

I was just browsing interior decoration ideas so Claire's interruption was welcome. "Hasn't this been a perfect holiday for a little decadence and rest, Alice?"

"Just perfect. In fact it is the only restful holiday I have had since having the children."

"Barry hasn't given me all the details, however he certainly was happy with you last night." Claire then cheekily continued: "He told me that all my stories about you were true."

"Claire, I enjoyed it also, but I did it to please you as well. You know I have missed seeing you regularly. Talking on the internet and phone is not good enough when I want to share my thoughts."

"I know what you mean. Those few years when I lived with you and Steve will always be a special memory for me. Barry is trying to get transferred back to South Carolina. His company has submitted a tender on a new major project. If they win, he has been told he will be put on the job due to his local knowledge. The initial work is at Myrtle Beach, but they intend to reestablish the office in Charleston in anticipation of further work."

"That would be great. Will you try and get your old job back?"

"Of course that would be perfect. Do you know if there will be a position vacant?"

"You will have to ask Steve. I am sure your previous experience will make you competitive." I could tell from the pause that Claire had something else to tell me. I had a feeling what it might be about, so I asked: "How was last night with Troy?"

"Yes ... I wanted to let you know. Troy is nice, but inexperienced. We had sex twice, but the second time was after lots of coaxing. I think he has been the 'Wham! Bam! Thank You Ma'am!' type of guy."

"What no foreplay?"

"Not really. Fortunately I was already excited. But he climaxed quickly and was going to leave it there until I gave him a few words. After his first climax I did get him to give me some oral sex, but his efforts were cursory. I think once I told him off he genuinely tried to pay more attention to me, so we did have sex a second time. I'm sorry, Alice, but I told Troy that you would give him lessons."

"Hey, I'm not a sex therapist!"

"I know. It is just I feel I would have done much better if I had been forewarned. I think if you take is slowly and tell him what to do, he will be fine. He actually said he would look forward to your advice as he admitted he had little experience."

"Poor Lucy. Now I know why her smile was so big this morning."

"Now don't feel bad for me as I intend to make up for it tonight. I hope you have kept Steve in training and that he is ready to ride through the night."

We both laughed, then I responded: "Please don't leave him a tired worn out husk. I do need him to do some gardening when we get home."

Claire and I talked most of the day, only breaking to get up for lunch. That evening we all dressed up just a little, as Barry said that dinner was at a posh French restaurant. I am glad he warned us as he was right. The maître d' even spoke French with a superior attitude. Fortunately we heartily enjoyed the food and the conversation. It was reasonably late before we returned to the villa.

As usual Claire took the lead and almost skipped as she took Steve to her bedroom. Barry then invited a shy Lucy to go with him. Troy intended to follow the others' example; however I directed him to sit next to me on the sofa. I thought it best we have a few words before we commenced too much intimacy.

"Troy, you know I find you very attractive. I want this to be a night to remember, but I understand that you may not have previous experience of everything I want you to do. Would you consider me too forward if I told you how I like it and what really turns me on?"

"There will be no complaints from me. I think you are absolutely gorgeous and I now know there is lots I need to learn."

"I like lots of touching. That is with your hands, your lips and all parts of your body. How about we just start slowly here?"

Troy cuddled closer and put an arm about me and placed a hand on my breast. "Now use your hands all over me, not just my more intimate areas." I kissed him gently as he started his hand exploring. I wanted him to realize that a long foreplay would increase the excitement for his partner. It was also necessary for him to show some constraint.

For ten minutes we continued cuddling as he explored my body outside my clothing and then inside. When he had my nipples stiffly erect and my pussy wet, it was time to lead him to my bedroom.

Troy quickly undressed himself before I could say anything; however that didn't stop me from making him slowly undress me. As he removed my bras I let him know that kisses to my breasts and neck would be appreciated. He then lingered on my lips and pulled me into his body. I enjoyed his firm chest against my nipples.

We lay down and continued the cuddling and kissing. I was pleased he continued running his hands over my stomach and thighs just brushing and teasing my pubic mound. He hadn't gone straight for my pussy so I gave him some encouragement by spreading my legs. I could feel his cock was already rock hard, which gave me an idea.

"Have you ever had a blow job Troy?"

"Lucy has sucked my cock before."

"Did she make you climax from it?"

"No."

"Well let's see what happens. Just relax and spread your legs." I knelt between his legs and bent down until his cock was inches from my face. I wrapped my cool fingers around his stiff cock and gave the tip a soft full kiss; then using my tongue I flicked lightly. He didn't take his eyes off me.

As I took his cock into my mouth I swirled my tongue around the head. He twitched every time my tongue ran about the ridge. It was empowering to have this control on his body.

My head bobbed taking him a bit deeper each time. His hand moved to the back of my head as I moaned sending vibrations through his cock. I took my time but I could tell he was getting close before he told me that maybe I should stop. I didn't; I took him deeper and a little faster.

He told me he wasn't going to be able to hold back much longer. I pressed him down my throat. Troy damn near lost all control and gushed warm cum down inside my mouth.

I sucked gently to ensure I caught every last drop. Once he stopped pulsing I crawled across his body kissing his stomach, then his nipples before giving him a wet kiss with plenty of tongue. I wondered if he had ever tasted himself before.

Now it was time for some instructions: "It is your turn to kiss and suck my pussy. Start slowly with just the tip of the tongue and then suck and lick everywhere. Feel my body to see what turns me on, but vary your actions and definitely don't stop until I climax."

Troy had a spark in his eyes as he went to lie between my legs. He didn't need any encouragement as he went from long slow licks to sucks. He progressively included my clit in his ministrations. He seemed quite enthusiastic and didn't mind making slurping noises. Perhaps he just needed permission to enjoy the taste of wet pussy.

Sensing my reaction, he started focusing on my hard clit. He sucked the whole area and flicked his tongue across at the same time. I felt like an over tightened spring. My heart was pounding when I felt that familiar feeling starting deep inside. Clenching the sheets either side of me, I tried pointlessly to control my body's convulsions.

When I had calmed and opened my eyes, Troy was lying above me wearing a grin of satisfaction. He seemed pleased that he could turn me into a quivering mess. I could feel his stiff sticky cock between my legs, so I opened up and guided it into my vagina. Feeling his full length plunge in calmed my sensitive nerves while at the same time it filled my soul.

Just as a precaution, I said: "Take it slowly. The jockey shouldn't finish the race before the horse. I will let you know when it is time to sprint down the straight." I knew I could climax easily, but I wanted him to concentrate on pleasuring me.

He did as he was told, but as I liked more direct stimulus on my clit, I pushed him up higher with my legs. He held his body above mine with his arms straight. I bent up and started licking his nipples and was pleased with his body's response and the sighs of pleasure. Eventually he gasped: "Please stop or I will cum."

He relaxed his arms and lay fully upon me, probably to stop my nipple licking. I liked feeling his chest crush my breasts, but this also gave better contact on my clit. I wrapped my legs about him to keep him deep and also to give me more control. While he kept it slow, his plunges became stronger. I started bucking to meet each thrust.

We were nicely synchronized and steadily increased the beat. I knew I was close, so I quickly shouted: "Go!" Troy really put on the pace and stiffened his whole body. I came wildly; it was so strong! Troy followed close behind and he continued thrusting for every spurt. Once he settled I squeezed his cock repeatedly with my vagina making him shudder with pleasure each time.

We lay there kissing ... he told me I was an angel. I laughed ... many people would consider me a scandalous wonton woman. For a moment I wondered what would be an appropriate label for me. I hoped I remained balanced and realistic. Maybe I was just a balanced hedonist.

Whatever I was, I had the urge again. I pushed Troy to the side and decided I wanted to ride on top of him. First I needed to get him stiff, so I held his slick and shiny penis in my hand. I started to slowly suck and lick around the head. He quickly revived so I straddled his body and lowered myself onto his shaft. This was my turn to be in complete control and scratch that itch which was still tingling.

I swirled my hips around slightly to work his cock into me at the perfect angle. There is a rhythm and a spot that just gets me going. As I rode up I squeezed my muscles dragging the tip of Troy's cock right over that spot. When I dropped I made sure our pelvic bones rubbed to excite my clit. I continued knowing I could repeatedly get that thrill provided I kept it slow.

Most of the time I had my eyes closed, focusing on that spot, but when I opened my eyes to smile at Troy I could see he was watching my every movement. Troy rubbed his hands up my thighs and hips and pinched my breasts. This was pleasant, but I still focused on that spot.

That tingle now demanded to be scratched. I knew the inevitable outcome was close, so I leant forward onto my arms so I could raise my body higher and drive harder. It was now urgent; I rode like a jockey sprinting. I pumped up and down as fast as I could move and my body erupted on top of Troy. It felt like I was flooding as I finally dropped onto his cock and lay forward panting onto his body.

Troy's cock was still hard, so I continued squeezing it as I recovered my breath. With a little rest I could do it again.

I sat up still skewered by Troy's penis. Smiling at Troy, I said: "Thank you; I just needed that. Do you think I could make you climax again?"

"Maybe. You were getting me close, but then you went wild. Just do it a little slower and I will see if I can keep up with you."

This time I rode Troy slowly. I watched his face turn from smiling to a dreamy trance. It was when he closed his eyes and showed strain on his face that I was positive he was close. Mind you, the tension and the bucking of his body were also a dead giveaway. I was also feeling a nice sense of exhilaration, but I didn't need much now to send me over the crest again.

With energetic thrusting, heavy breathing and muffled cries, we came together. I lay my hot sweaty body down on Troy and we kissed in rapid succession as we had to break to catch our breath.

As I felt his penis shrink. I rolled to his side so I could cuddle with my head on his chest. He was already asleep.

I decided I needed to say something to him in the morning about a woman wanting to be cuddled after making love. After all, it is a gender role that the man needs to make the woman feel secure and loved after sex.

---------------------------

"You look as though you had a hard night Steve?" was Lucy's greeting to me as I reached for the coffee pot. She had that superior grin women display to indicate they know what a naughty boy has been up to.

Trying to ignore any clever comments before the coffee had my brain working, I simply said: "Good morning Lucy. I hope you are well."

I took my coffee out to the patio and tried to inconspicuously sit next to Alice.

"You look like shit, Steve! I told Claire I didn't want my husband turned into a dried out husk."

Turning to Alice I said: "You know that is exactly how I feel. Claire said we needed to catch up on three years of abstinence. I think we pretty much did exactly that. We had a good time, but she woke me up twice during the night as she kept getting the urge. You know she can be almost as insatiable as you when you get horny."

"Oh my poor baby. You feel used do you?" Alice's comments were oozing with sarcasm.

With the most lecherous smile I could produce I replied: "Yeah!" Continuing with exaggerated satire I added: "I feel completely humiliated. I was nothing but her sex toy."

As if speaking to the children, Alice stated firmly: "Well maybe I should have words with Claire and ban her from ever playing with you again."

Back peddling as fast as possible, I offered: "Maybe we shouldn't be too hasty? There may have been some good in it all. I am probably now better prepared to serve you now my love."

With a chuckle we continued catching up on the proceedings from last night. I was happy Alice had enjoyed her time with a newly inspired Troy as in the back of my mind I thought future liaisons between us, Troy and Lucy could be most enjoyable.

Alice and I went for a swim at the beach, but for the remainder of Friday we were all fairly quiet. My mind was totally relaxed, but I felt that today I also needed some physical recovery.

We stayed in that night and enjoyed a late meal put together by the girls and few glasses of wine. It wasn't long after dinner that I was relieved when Alice stopped me from nodding off on the sofa by dragging me to bed. I so longed to cuddle Alice and I had intended to make love to her; unfortunately I fell asleep almost instantly with her in my arms.

While the night before Alice had been patient with me, once she felt my morning wood, she made sure I made it up to her. She aroused me quickly and we were soon pumping hard to urgently satisfy each other.

Saturday was our last full day in the villa. After our quickie, we did get out of bed at a reasonable hour. I wanted to make the most of our last opportunity in this beautiful environment.

Alice and I were going for another swim when Lucy asked if she could tag along. I had absolutely no objection, but it did make me wonder if there was a reason. The conditions were perfect, so I swam several hundred yards back and forth parallel to the shore. The girls did some short swims but largely just enjoyed standing in the gentle waves. When they had their fill they both retired to sit on their towels.

I joined them a few minutes later. It appeared Lucy had been waiting for me as they had not engaged in any serious discussion. The catalyst was when I asked; "Have you and Troy been happy with your swapping experience?"

"Really happy! Everything has worked out better than I could imagine. We have been very open and told each other all about what we did and the changes we intend to make with our sex life."

Alice joined in and said: "Well I am happy for you both."

"Actually I wanted to speak to both of you as I need to thank you for what you have both done. Last night, Troy and I had sex like we have never had it before." Looking a little bashful, Lucy declared: "We both climaxed twice."

"Well done!" both Alice and I declared.

Lucy continued: "We didn't even realize we had been missing out on so much ... let's say, intimacy. Troy thinks you are an angel, Alice ... and I don't know what to say about you Steven. I know I shouldn't say that I love you, but you are better than a friend. My regard for you is so strong; you really are a hero to me."

Heck! I didn't know how to respond, but fortunately Alice came to my rescue. "Steve is now thoroughly embarrassed, but I have to agree with you Lucy; he is something special. He has always been a strong character, but he has particular appeal because he is generous and a gentleman."

"I haven't ever had really close friends before, other than Troy. It would really make me happy if you would be best mates with Troy and I ... what you would probably call best buddies."

"Lucy, you don't have to ask. We are best buddies now," I affirmed. "You will remember I said I wanted more than sex with you. Mutual trust and intimacy is part of it. You are stuck with us now as buddies."

"I also want us to be best friends," Alice confirmed. "After we return to Charleston, we will no longer be just mutual friends of Claire and Barry. Our connection will be based on our own respect and trust with each other. I miss Claire, so I need another sister nearby to share my thoughts with. After the last few days, I am sure we can be completely open about everything."

"I know I should have waited for Troy before I said these things but he has expressed the same desire as me. So buddies it is!" Lucy concluded with a great smile. As we stood up. Lucy gave us each a kiss, firmly on the lips.

Of course this prompted a wild idea as to whether Alice and Lucy might also consider having sex together. If my luck held out, maybe a threesome with them both could be arranged. For the moment I decided it would be best if I kept that wicked thought to myself.

That night after we had eaten, we remained sitting about the dinner table. Barry said we had to finish the French champagne. By the time we had a couple more glasses we soon dropped all inhibitions and were discussing all things sexual. I noticed Troy and Lucy were both making comments of an intimate nature that they would have considered taboo a week before.

Claire started it with her big news. "Barry has just received an email confirming the company will transfer him back to Charleston this summer. That means we will be able to get together more often. I have missed being with my friends." She then added a deliberately provocative comment: "It would be fun to have another play with friends when we return."

I felt it was important to address the matter that they were returning to Charleston, before we became too carried away, so I declared: "Barry and Claire; that is really good news. I am particularly pleased as Alice won't need to be on the phone late at night several times a week."

Alice also confirmed her happiness. "I am so glad Claire. It will be so much fun with you and Lucy. We girls have too much gossip to catch up on."

Going back to Claire's suggestion, Troy added: "Do you think we could regularly get together to swap partners? I know Lucy and I would be keen."

We all looked around at one another. Claire nodded first, followed by Barry, then Lucy. Alice looked at me and I smile back at her to say, 'why not?' Alice answered for both of us. "Count us in."

"Perhaps we should make it no more often than once a month. Also it needs to be when the ladies all agree to it," I suggested.

"Why do you want it limited that way Steve? Claire asked.