All Comments on 'What You Wish For'

by nptiger

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Possible big step

I would hope David has had sex with his wife with others watching. If not this may be a disaster..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Present tense?

When will they ever learn?

swingerjoeswingerjoeabout 6 years ago
Incomplete

It’s a well-written intro, but I can’t help but wonder why you submitted this incomplete story as your intro to Lit. We don’t even know who these characters are. Are they married? Why is he so eager to see her with another man, and why is she so amenable to the idea? Without any background, it’s difficult to care about what happens next.

Don’t be in such a rush to publish. Finish the entire story, and then submit it — in chapters if necessary.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Don't even have to read but the last couple paragraphs

Realized it gets a 1* bomb leading up to fetish related garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
"I think we are secure enough in our relationship to make this happen."

Naw, that's just baby level secure. If he was really secure he would send her off to gang bang a troupe of professional athletes, who would pick her up and drop her off whenever they wanted to use her, taking her on trips, buying her expensive gifts, and pretty much owning her pussy and her ass until they got tired of her. Now that's Big Boy secure. Of course if he wants to go for Mega Secure, he'll have her fucking a team of black Olympians, and having their babies, for him to raise, alone, while she's off continuing to get that black cock itch scratched. Yeah, now that's SECURE. God, he would have the envy and admiration of every man who knows him, I guess.

Think I'll just stick with my wimpy boring violent insecurities, and my plain mousy woman who has the capacity to love and fuck only one man, the one she married.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Nesxt step?

Divorce!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
More please!

Wow. That was intense. Great writing! What happens next???

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
"Just right" - a teaser for an upcoming Part 2 (I hope)

I like minimalism in stories -- let the reader figure out the background details as it progresses. Leave much to individual interpretation. Not every everything has to be spoonfed. More realistic to everyday experience.

Looking forward to a continuation of the series ...

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Need more stories like this

5 stars.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Another

Another author decides he really had nothing to offer except another weak story about a willing whore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
This is the end, beautiful friend 🎶

🎶 This is the end my only friend, the end 🎶

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I wish him luck. I don’t get men who want ti watch their wives be with other dudes. She’s run through brother. No bueno

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous