All Comments on 'What You Wish For Ch. 08'

by bodyfluids

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Mmmm I love the pure and utter humiliation. Excellent story. Keep writing please

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More!

This has to have another couple of pages, you've set a great scene as we know there's no escape, the bank mangers cock in her mouth. Is he going to be a forced bi cuckold and cum cleaner? Mmm

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I don't get your numbering system

Why a Ch. 7a, then Ch. 8? Did your diseased little mind forget a chapter or is the chapter concept beyond your grasp?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
my wife......

This is excellent! Many compliments!

A scenario set thus far that I play through my mind many times, My wife is a flight attendant (in real life) and is a natural born flirt. I often play a scene in my head where her flirtations get her in serious trouble with authorities. She is detained in an underprivileged country, treated as a slut whore, used, and held.

After several months to gain her freedom she agrees to make a series of staged videos of her showing that her flight attendant job is a cover for being a high end prostitute. She is filmed "undercover style" but high quality, seen accepting money, laughing, and wearing revealing clothing. She is filmed having every kind of sex imaginable, all of it unprotected with every type of partner imaginable, Taped with singles and groups, men and women, and partners of one extreme age group to another. There are multiple tapes! They are brought to the execs of the airline in hopes of monetary gain to keep the scandal quiet.

Brought into airline HR offices for case review and forced to watch the videos, her horror starts over. She is made the execs plaything in return for not allowing the tapes to be made public. Tammy comes to accept her position as a fuck toy, as I have so often wished.

tafa1tafa1over 8 years ago
my wife.....

I "banged" out the below comment before I became a member.

I just want you all to know that it is genuine, my wife is a flight attendant and i do have wishes for her.......

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
part 9?

will this series ever get chapter 9?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
i guess it abruptly ends here

always a shame when the author has an outline for multiple chapters then stops. i guess life happens, too bad for us though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great story....

....it's a shame there is no chapter 9. I would love to see where it goes.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous