What's Bugging Uncle Rex? Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She undid the leather belt and unzipped the trousers.

The slacks fell down around his ankles. The OTC sheer light block socks rose up almost to his knee caps. The socks had been worn all day and would be just nicely aromatic to his hosts...or so Rex hoped.

The undies were a sheer material in a midnight blue...bikini style and Rex's uncut semi-erect cock strained to stay inside them. The see-thru fabric made it very sexy and all his foreskin contours showed delightfully. His tight sac and golden red trimmed pubes as well!

"They will eat you up in these...literally!" Lorna giggled and stroked his cock through the material.

Rex's green eyes blinked in pleasure.

"I hope so...I wanna have great sex with them...and come home to great sex with you!" he moaned and pulled her towards him and nuzzled her big warm tits with his freshly shaved face. His manhood rubber her thigh...he was feeling very horny now! The need to be inside her was so strong, his cock wanted IN!

Lorna stepped back, saw the effect she had on his penis and smiled in a naughty girl way!

Rex adjusted his trousers upward and buckled the belt. Packing his full juicing erection inside was not easy! Now had his phone and grabbed a light jacket from the closet under the stairway.

"I won't be too late...by 2 AM at the latest. Make yourself cosy in my bed...I will be rushing back knowing you are there!" he said blowing her a kiss.

"You have a nice night, too!" he shouted back at Collin who sat at the kitchen table still adjusting his new laptop.

And the door closed...Rex sauntered down Greenvale Terrace towards the Underground.

Lorna smiled, her pussy moist in anticipation of sex with Rex post-sex with the new couple. She wanted to taste man-sperm all over his ass...and rigid cock!

She stroked her still exposed sensitive nipples and grabbed her own phone.

Time to get those spy cams and software installed!

Uncle Rex was going to be fully bugged...while he was being buggered!

********************

The Underground ride was all on the same line from Greenvale Terrace to the other side of the city. The fourteen stations were busy but not so busy that Rex could not sit and rest.

He sat, facing an older man in a suit...who winked at him. The guy was in his mid-60's and had white curly short hair. His thin tall body looked fit and his brass rimmed specs made him look highly educated!

Rex smiled back with warmth. He liked to be noticed. And he now carried a small bouquet of cut flowers with long elegant stems that he picked up from a seller at the bottom of his road near the stairs to the trains.

He liked to present a small gift to his hosts. But Rex had no idea the real gift was his body...like a sacrifice more or less!

Rex's right leg was crossed over his left knee and his foot wiggled in his shoe.

The suited man was eyeing this wiggling activity and loved the light sheer blue sock that was revealed between the trouser cuff and the shoe.

The gentleman appreciated sexy men with HOT socks! And Rex was feeling this admiration as the journey progressed under the city. At one point Rex let his slip-on shoe slide off his meaty heel and dangle! This revealed a good portion of his sweaty size 11 sheer socked foot! The suited man whistled a little "sexy" sound and winked again!

Rex loved this! He knew the older guy was now eyeing his smooth high sheer socked arch...and juicy heel. The toes were holding the shoe aloft!

The suited man stood and moved over and sat next to Rex.

"Hi, you look very handsome and obviously on your way to hot date I bet!" he said in a deep rich voice.

The train bumped and screeched along in the tunnel as Rex explained his dinner plans.

"I am Doctor Sinclair. Here is my card. I am male health specialist in London. If you ever need a check-up...please call on me!" he said reaching out and stroking Rex's socked exposed arch.

He then handed Rex the card...and moved to the sliding doors.

"Oh, I will call...for a full exam!" Rex said smiling. His green eyes twinkled with delight. And then the man was gone!

The next stop was his. The train moved on and he prepared himself for meeting Byron. He sounded very sexy on the phone for a senior citizen. And Rolf was a sweetie...it should be a great night.

Rex disembarked and rushed up the stairs and began the short walk to the luxury building nearby.

He took the lift to the fourth floor and found flat 4 C.

He straitened his tie...and pushed a hand thru his tousled reddish golden hair.

The door had a buzzer...he pressed it.

The flowers were ready...and he took a deep breath.

Click...the door pulled in slowly to the sound of the motorized wheelchair.

Byron let the door move further open as he whirred back even more so that Rex could step inside.

Byron, ciggy in his holder, puffed.

"So pleased you made it, Rex...perfect timing!"

"And just toss your jacket on the table...let's have a drink!" he said...and whirred around and moved towards the dim lit living area.

Rex did undo the jacket zipper and tossed it on the table...and followed.

"I see flowers, you dear man. So much the gentleman! I shall find a place to stick those lovely long stems...a perfect place to shove them....later!" he said pouring himself another scotch.

Rex noticed his handsome yet wizened looking face. A bit of a devil lurked in those liquid eyes.

"Your drink is made Rex...on the coffee table. A special drink I give all Rolf's men friends when they come calling...sit...DRINK...every drop!" he said...with a grin.

He sipped his fourth scotch and puffed on the ciggy! Rex placed the flowers down on the very chic wooden coffee table and sat on the leather sofa.

He eyed the strange drink. The flat smelled of scented candles...it was warm and rather intoxicating.

"Is Rolf home?" Rex asked...fingering his cocktail glass.

"Nope, he'll be here...later. This is a chance for us to get to know each other. I have seen Rolf's phone and the photos of the party. You have an amazing ass Rex! Love the way it eats up sex toys!" Byron said with his blue eyes drinking in Rex's every inch.

Rex gulped. "Yes, I had fun. It was all thanks to Rolf...he is fabulous at guiding a sex toy session for the novice!"

"Rolf is skilled but...so am I", Byron added.

"Now drink up, I made it for you!" he said puffing.

The smoke filled room was making Rex's eyes water.

He knew in his heart it was a "doctored" drink. The effect could be minor or catastrophic. But Rex was game! This man was sexy in his Bond-style villain way.

The black OTC socks...the robe...the exposed thin chest with grey wispy hairs all added to Rex's fascination with the man.

He wanted to be played with! And this wheelchair bound man looked like he wanted something...possibly kinky? Rex's uncut cock throbbed in his trousers.

Oh, well...Rex was ready!

"Cheers!" he said grabbing the glass and drinking it down. The spicy liquors in it burned his gullet and sent waves of warm heat through his body. His feet felt sweaty inside his shoes...his forehead beaded with sweat drops. The drink was fast acting! And within seconds his cock thrummed like it had been shocked with electricity. His erection was like stone!

Rex smiled. "Powerful stuff...I feel it...all over!"

Rex lay the empty crystal glass down...and eyed his host.

"All over, Byron...you know what I mean?" he said using his hand and grabbing his swollen crotch.

Byron laughed.

"Soon...you will pass into a state of such passionate frenzied need...you may just go crazy!" he smiled and sucked in deep on his ciggy.

Rex's socked feet slipped out of each loafer and he laid back on the couch...his light blue sweaty socked toes resting on the edge of the coffee table.

Byron's eyes drank in his perfect sculptured feet...the sheer socks he wore, much like his own, spoke of style and class!

"I am ready Byron...do your worst!" Rex almost giggled. His head tossed back and the room seemed to spin.

He was not prepared for the way "crippled" Byron managed to launch himself at Rex.

It took Rex by total surprise! The claw-like aged fingers were so damn strong and Rex was feeling weak. The hands clawed away his tie...ripping it from his neck.

Byron kept laughing! The room was getting dimmer! Rex's cock throbbed...his body was on fire! His clothes were vanishing little by little! Byron was now screaming like a crazed loon...like a madman! Rex felt fingers raking over his gently muscled chest...squeezing his nipples. Scotching smoke from the ciggy was blown on one tender man-nipple...HOT...pain...sexy! Rex nearly shot a load of cum!

Rex wanted it all so badly but craved to be present in the moment. But he was fading away in some respects but in others...he was alive like never before!

His body was so hot! His cock was raging!

Those wonderful sexy undies he had on...did he feel them being ripped? Torn?

"No, please...not scissors! I love those undies!" Rex gasped as he felt the cool metal blades snapping the fabric close to his ball sac!

Then a ball-gag was in mouth! He could only moan...and moan he did!

Then...as if in a haze, he was in the wheelchair being driven towards the back bedroom.

The ball-gag was slick with drool and Rex's eyes kept going in and out of focus. This was the hottest sex Rex thought he'd ever had! His cock was so hard! How was this crippled old man doing this?

Byron, hardly able to stand his own pain from walking, grabbed the back of the chair and waddled along as they entered the candle-lit bedroom.

"Surprises and total rapture await you, dear sexy Rex! I will do things to you that make the Halloween party look like a G-rated movie!" Byron laughed and Rex was pushed onto the latex covered bed face first and ass UP!"

*********************

Much more to come in part 6! Thank you all for the comments and messages. This is always exhilarating and furthers the creative process! DJ and Carol

12