Whelps Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I decided to get up and return home the way I came, it occurred to me that I saw no one or any indication that people had been on my property. Since being nude was feeling so good, I got up and walked home without putting any of my clothes back on.

I sleep much better that night.

On the morning of the Fourth day after breakfast, I prepared to go out and walk the other half of my property. Feeling frisky, I placed my hiking clothes in bag along with my canteen and snack. Since I was going to be nude for several hours on this hike, I put sunscreen all over my body. Unfortunately, I could not cover all my back.

After two hours I had covered the other half of the property and again saw no clear indication of anyone being on my property. I came to the same clearing that I found yesterday, arriving at it from the opposite direction. I sat down, ate my food, and drank some of my water. I felt good after eating. I laid back against that same tree I used yesterday and deciding to take a short nap before going back to my cabin. As I started to drift off, my hands, on their own, played with my sexual parts. This caused me to climax. That aid in my falling asleep.

I must have been asleep for at least 40 minutes when I was awoken by a noise. Startled, I rose up from the tree trunk looking for the source of the noise. I could not find anything that might have caused the noise. I assumed it most have been a small animal scurrying around.

Well, it was time to return to the cabin. I decided to return along the same route that I used yesterday to return to the cabin.

When I got back, I took a shower, ate dinner, and relaxed reading a book until it was time to turn in for the evening.

It was now the morning of the fifth day of my retreat from my everyday life. I had enjoyed my hikes around my property, so I decided to take a short hike after breakfast. This morning after putting on my now established hiking attire (hiking shoes, phone, and a canteen), I decided to spend time just wondering into the interior of the property in no particular direction. Since I had my phone, I planned on taking pictures of some of the more scenic locations on the property (and maybe some selfies). There is this one spot where the ground water is close to the surface which supplies water for all kinds of wildflowers, plants, and grass. I thought I could spend some time there thinking about my sexual life.

When I arrived at the spot, I was overwhelmed with its beauty. I removed my shoes and enjoyed the pleasure of my feet sinking into the lush grass. Taking my phone, I took a picture of my naked body in front of this bush of beautiful flowers. The flowers had spread out in full bloom. Well, I thought, a picture of myself in full bloom was in order. So, bending over in the middle of the bush with my ass pointing outward, I used one hand to pull my ass cheek open and took a great selfie of myself in full bloom! (During my exploration of my body, I discovered that I do have an outstanding rose bud of an ass hole).

I continued taking pictures until I spotted something in the distance hiding behind a large tree looking in the direction of the trail that I had walked on during the previous two days. It was a guy. I quickly used my phone to take his picture. The glare of the sun reflecting off my phone must have attracted his attention because he turned and look my way. Thinking quickly, I raised the phone to my ear and pretended to be speaking to a 911 operator. "Yes, a male person is on my property. I have taken a picture of him which I am about to send to you."

The guy jumped up saying, "Please stop. I am your neighbor's son John. I can explain why I am here."

I looked at him and did remember meeting him and his parents four years ago. He was a 15 year old teenager then.

Pulling the phone down away from my ear, I said "You have ten seconds to explain, or I will send the picture."

"Like I said Mrs. Wilson, I am John, and my parents own the property adjacent to this property. I am spending part of my first summer break from college here in my parent's cabin. Last year your husband asked if we would occasionally check on your cabin, seeing how most of the time the cabin is unoccupied. That is why I am on your property."

I relaxed, put the phone back up to my ear and pretend to speak to the 911 operator saying, "I am sorry, it turns out there is no problem here, the person is saw is a neighbor of ours. Thanks again for your help."

"Ok John why are you behind a tree looking off into that direction?"

Then it hit me, that is in the direction of the trail I had hiked on in the last two days. He must have seen me. I suddenly remembered; I am standing in front of him in my birthday suit. I now realized; he had expected to see me walk by naked. I quickly concluded that if I tried to hide my body or act embarrassed, he would have the upper hand in this situation, so I stood straight acting as if being nude was no big deal. It worked. He was embarrassed.

John then said, "I was checking on the property as I promised and was looking in the direction of where I thought I had seen someone yesterday."

From his deminer and his geeky looks I surmised that even though he had one year of college, he was socially awkward, that he was probably a virgin, and I was probably the first woman that he had ever seen naked.

To test out my theory I said to him, "Ok John, stand up and come over here."

He complied in a very timid manner.

As he stood in front of me trying hard not to look at my body, I got a little sexual rush and my pussy spasmed.

"Ok, John, let us say that I believe you. Come with me." I turned and started walking back to my cabin. He followed behind me. I made sure to put a little extra swagger in my step so he would get an eye full of my butt in action.

As we approach the cabin porch, I turned to John and said, "Come inside and sit in the chair next to the window. Do not move from that chair." He nodded in agreement.

As John sat in the chair, I went into the bedroom and got a short skirt and a blouse that button from the neck to the waist. I came back into the room and stood directly in front of John.

Handing the clothes to John and saying to him, "John, put my clothes on me." He stood and put the blouse over my shoulder, pulled it closed in front and then button all the buttons. He was careful not to touch any part of my chest as he put the blouse on me.

Next, he bent down and picked up the skirt. That brough his eyes directly in front of my pussy. I then placed my hands on his shoulders and lifted one leg placing it inside the skirt followed by the other leg. This skirt was a hip huger, so when he buttoned the one button in its front, his hands contacted the top of my crotch (sending a jolt of pleasure thought my vagina).

I then turned and sat on the small couch that faced the chair.

"John what am I to do with you. You came onto my property without my permission. You admitted that you were spying on me, trying to get an eye full of my nude body. Should I report this to the police?"

"No, I was just doing as your husband asked me to do, check on your property."

"You accomplished that on the first day you check on the property. I assume that is when you first saw me hiking naked. Is that true?"

"Yes."

"So why did you come back the second day? You knew it was me, the owner of this property."

John just sat there and said nothing.

"You wanted to look at me. You want to see my naked body. Admitted it!"

He sheepishly nodded yes.

"If that is what you wanted, then look at me." I unbutton the top button of the blouse. His eyes widen. Those eyes followed my fingers as I unbutton the rest of the buttons. The blouse hung to my breast by my erect nipples. Next, I then slowly open my legs. His eyes were drawn to the sight between my legs. I looked at his crouch which was sporting a very erect penis.

"John, do you like what I am showing you?"

"Yes."

"Are you satisfied with what I am showing or do want a better view?"

"A better view."

"If you want a better view, come up here and arrange my clothes and me in order to give yourself a better view."

He got up and slowly walked up to me. He placed his hands on the blouse and completely pulled it off me. Next, he put his hands under my butt lifting me up and then pulled the hem of the skirt up to my waist. Stepping back a little, he took ahold of my ankles and slid my body forward until my ass was on the front edge of the couch. He went back to the chair and looked over my lewdly displayed body.

I was excited, showing my body to this young person. "John, watch me closely."

I stuck a finger in my mouth, getting it moist. I then ran that finger over my right nipple. That caused my breathing to become labor (I saw that he noticed because he inhaled sharply). Next, I placed the finger of my other hand in my mouth. After it was sufficiently wet, I lower until it was posed at the entrance of my pussy. I held It there as I looked directly at his eyes which were fixed upon that finger.

"John, what should I do with that finger that you are looking at so intensity?"

"Stick into to you as far as you can and then start pounding your pussy with it."

"And how long should I pound my pussy with it?"

"Until you have a screaming organism."

"Your wish is my command."

It took only about 3 minutes before I came. My body slump to the point where I almost slid off the couch.

"John, I need your help in getting my body back onto the couch. Come to me and help me."

John eagerly got up from the chair moved in front of me. In preparing to lift me up, he placed his hands under my arms.

I yelled, "Stop. Move your hands from under my arms and grab both of my tits, and then pull me up by my tits."

John hesitated, then complied with my instructions. I felt such pleasurable pain in my tits as he pulled me back onto the couch. I then told him to go back to the chair.

Looking at his crouch, I saw a strong erection there.

"John, I am going to masturbate myself to another organism. You can help me get there by coming up to the couch and stand between my legs. As I am masturbating, pull out your penis, aim it at my face and then jack off all over my face."

John immediately got in between my legs and started jerking off. He watched my face as I watch his face. Two minute later we both came. That was a first for me. I had never allowed any man to come onto my face. I was so taken back, that I just laid there unmoving.

He then fell forward on to my body. We laid there together for a good ten minutes before I asked him, "Are you a virgin?" He replied, "Yes." I then said, it is time for you to leave. However, I want you to do something for me tonight. Use your computer to look at every kind of sex act you can find. If you have followed my instructions, then come back here tomorrow morning at 9:00am. I want to discuss a deal with you. If you have not done as I instructed, never return to this cabin and I never want to see you on my property again. If I do see you again, I will call the police and show them the picture of you stalking me."

He got up and rearranged his cloths. I got up and remove the cum from my body. I then place his hand on one of my butt cheeks and told him to squeeze it as he walks to the door. At the door he released my cheek, open the door, and walk out. I stood in the door looking at him until he disappeared into the trees. He looked back at my body several times before entering the trees.

In bed that night, I went over in my head everything that had happen in my marriage life and why I believe my husband had left me. I was only concern with myself and my own sexual gratification and gave no thought or any actions on my part in trying to satisfy his sexual needs.

I concluded that I need to learn how to satisfy a man's sexual needs while, at the same time, seeing that my own needs are also satisfied. Sex had to be a mutual endeavor between two people, a give and take. I also realize that most people are not totally uninhibited. If that is the situation, a comprised must be established so there is enough give and take so they both a reach an enjoy level of sexual satisfaction.

As I laid in that bed, I understood that there was little that I was willing to do to satisfy a sexual partner. I wanted to change that. But the question was, how far toward uninhibited sex am I willing to go? To fine one's limits, one must have experience things. Only then can one find out what they can accept and where to draw the line on the unacceptable. The best way to establish that limit is to experience things at least once, keeping what is acceptable and rejecting those that go too far.

I now knew the deal I needed to make with John. With him being a young college male with no sexual experience, I was sure that he would be more than willing to accept my offer.

On the morning of the Sixth day at exactly 9:00am there was a knock on my door. As I open the door, John saw me in the same short skirt and a blouse that I wore yesterday. "John, please coming in and sit in the chair." I sat on the couch, but I sat upright and crossed my legs. There was no way for John to know if I had under clothes on today. I did seductively lick my lips and place my hands in my lap on top of my pussy.

Looking John in the eyes, I asked, "Did you follow my instructions from yesterday?"

"Yes, I did."

"Tell me, what type of sex or sex acts did you watch."

At that point, John could not maintain eye contact with me, and he turned a nice shade of red.

"I saw everything."

"Well, that answer is not telling me anything. Be more specific in your answer. "What did you see?"

"I saw normal sex between a man and a woman. I saw a man and woman doing oral sex on each other. I saw a man having anal sex with a woman."

"What is normal sex?"

"You know, the missionary position."

"What else?"

"I saw a man ejaculate on a woman (just like I did to you yesterday)."

"Is that all you saw?"

John looked down, fidgeting, apparently to ashamed to tell me more.

"John, if you are unwilling to tell me the details of what you saw, this conversation is over, and you must leave never to come back."

"No, I do not want to leave!"

"Then tell me what you saw!"

Taking deep breath, John stated, "I watch videos of a man having sex with two women at the same time, I saw men tying women up and then do sexual things to the women with or without their consent, I saw women having sex with each other women, I saw a man peeing on a woman's body, and I saw men slapping, hitting, and whipping women."

"Was that so hard to tell me?"

"Yes. I think some of those things are perverted!"

"If the women in question were freely permitting the males to do those things to them, is that still perverted?"

"I did not think of that. I guess if the women wanted that, it would be ok."

"For these next few questions, I will ask them only once. If I feel that you are not telling me the truth or are holding back, this conversation is over, and you must leave!"

"Ok."

"Did you enjoy looking at those women's' nude bodies?"

"Yes."

"Did you get excited watching those videos?"

"Yes."

"Do you want to do those things to women?"

"Some of them."

"Which ones could you not seeing yourself doing to a willing woman?"

"I could never hit a woman!"

"Could you conceive of a woman being sexually aroused by being struck?"

"No!"

"Do you understand what BDSM is about?"

"No!"

"BDSM is a variety of erotic practices or roleplaying involving bondage, discipline, submission, and masochism. In BDSM, one of the partners gives up control of their actions and body to another person. That is done willing but always includes a set of limits as to how far these activities are permitted to go. If a female gave you permission to perform BDSM activities with her, could you see yourself doing those things (within the established limits)?"

"Before I answer that, why would a woman ask for or accept that?"

"It provides certain individuals sexual highs that they cannot achieve otherwise."

"I understand. Under those circumstance, I might see myself doing that."

"Now, the final question, if you had a chance to do all of those things you saw in those videos, would you do them?"

Looking me straight in the eyes, John answered, "Yes."

With a smile on my face, I slowly and blatantly unbutton my blouse and pulled it wide open. John lowered his gaze from my eyes to my breast. Next, I pulled up my short skirt above my waist. I could see John's eyes now staring at my pussy.

Jokingly, I said, "Now that I have your full attention; I am going to propose a deal between you and me. This deal will start today and will end 6 days from now. Would you like to hear my proposal?"

Without lifting his head up, John surprised me with the boldness of his answer. "Does this deal have anything to do with my having access to your beautiful breasts and pussy?"

"Yes, it does."

"Then I accept the deal!"

"My aren't we an eager beaver! Even so, I want to explain what the deal consists of."

"John, in my sexual life, so far, I have been controlling and unconcern with the desires and pleasure of my sex partners. I believe that played a big role in my getting divorced. I want to experience being just the opposite, having the needs and concern of my lover as my top priority. I want badly to experience this, for it might be a life changing experience. I have decided that you are the male that I want to experience these things with. Therefore, I proposed the following deal."

"This deal contains conditions and restriction that you must agree to if the deal is to proceed. Now listen carefully, for if you violate any of the conditions, at that moment, the deal ends, and you must leave never to return. You must respect and accept when and if I decide to end the deal before the completion of the 6 days. The deal is as follows:

1) When we are on the porch or in this cabin, I am in complete control of you and an event I decide to engage us in.

2) Outside of this cabin and porch and within the confines of a half mile of my property lines, you are in charge of me and any event you want to engage in. Nothing in this deal can happen beyond that half mile limit.

3) Outside you will control how I dress (or undress) only taking into consideration the weather conditions. You can take me anywhere with the confides of the half mile limit. Any bodily functions that I must perform during that time can only be performed with your permission and at your direction.

4) Outside you will be allowed to use me and my body in any and all sexual manners that you desire. You can fuck me as often as you desire in any of my three orifices. You will use me to take away your virginity. You will use me to learn how to please a woman sexually (that will require experimentation on your part). I will truly let you know whether what you are doing is pleasing/or not pleasuring to me. All the sex acts (and I do mean all) that you saw on those videos, you can try on me and my body.

5) You are to respect the following limits as pertaining to what you can do to my body; you are not allowed to do anything that will injury my body in a way that will lead to permanent harm, cause excessive pain, cutting of skin, or leading to permanent scaring. To ensure those limits, we shall establish a safe word, "Eagle". When I say that word, everything stops and that will be the end of your use of my body.

6) You are allowed: mild slapping, spanking with a belt, the use of a soft whip (the use of tree branches is not allowed) and the insertion of sexual objects into my body. Bondage and blindfolding are allowed. Collaring and leading with a leash are allowed. Name calling is allowed. Bending me to your will is allowed".