Whelps Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you have any questions or concerns before I ask you again if you want to participate in helping me with my plan?"

"Let us clarify something. I can do any and all of the things I saw men doing to the women in those videos as long as it does not violate your rules about excessively force in the BDSM situations. I can make you wear a collar; I can tie you up any place on your property within the quarter mile boundaries, and you will wear what I tell you to wear?"

"That is correct."

"And one more point, you feel safe allowing me the use of your body because I am a virgin?"

I could see the wheels turning in his head as he asked that question. I decided not to press that issue, since it was clear. "That is also correct."

"My Last question, when do we start?"

"My part of the deal starts as soon as you accept my proposal. Your part starts the instant my feet step off this cabin porch."

"I accept your plan!"

"Good. Come here up between my legs."

John immediately complied.

"I want you to slowly take off my blouse."

With shaking hands, John reached up took off my blouse, throwing on the floor.

"Do you like looking at my chest, my breasts, and my nipples?"

He shook his head in agreement.

"Do to my chest what you saw the men doing to the breasts of those women in videos."

John bent forward and place his both of his hands on my breasts. He caressed them, lift them up and let them drop. Next, he placed his mouth on my right breast and started suck the nipple. He then switched to the left breast and did the same thing.

As he was doing this, I relaxed and enjoyed his amateur attempt at deriving pleasure from my breasts. He did ok for his first time.

He then released my nipple from his mouth, stood up and back away a little as he swung his hand, slapping my left breast! It was not a hard blow at all, but it surprised me. It also excited me. He then took the nipple between his fingers, twisted it and then, somewhat painfully, pulled my nipple as far as he could from my chest. That hurt somewhat but not enough for me to complain (in a weird way the pain was mixed with pleasure that surged from my breast down to my pussy). With a look of satisfaction on his face, he let go of my nipple.

I am sure he saw the look of surprise on my face as he stood there waiting for my next command. I had to remember; he could do what he saw in the videos!

"Ok John, now remove my skirt from my body."

He gripped the bottom of my skirt and in one strong tug, he pulled it off my legs. Again, his eagerness surprised me.

"Now John, I want you to place your face within an inch of my pussy and then explore all that you see down there, my cunt!"

John complied. He looked at every aspect of my cunt. Using his hand, he towed at my lips, spreading them out as he pulled them downward. Seeing a trail of fluid coming out of there, he used his finger to collect some of the fluid. He explored the liquid by rubbed it between his fingers, and then he brought to his mouth smell and tasted it. As he did that, I noticed his penis coming to full attention in his pants.

"John, just above the slit of my cunt, do see a little mass of tissue just appearing out of a hood? That is my clit, it is the equivalent of your penis. Take your tongue and lick it."

When John lick my clit (which since I have been working to free it from its hood now easily comes out), as I emitted a loud moaned and involuntarily my hips raised up hitting his face. We both laughed at that happening.

"John, lick that whole area of my cunt and suck on my clit. Continued to do that until I either tell you to stop or I climax". "Oh, before you start that take off all of your clothes."

I have never seen a male remove his clothing so fast. He leaned in and started eating me out. For first timer, he was doing a decent job. I watch his penis get even harder as it bobbed from the effort, he was putting into lick me down there.

After about ten minutes, I had a nice orgasm. John straightens up and continued to stare at my cunt as it went through a series of contraction caused by my climax. His penis had pre-cum dripping from its tip.

"John, your penis is leaking. Come up on the couch and place your penis just in front of my mouth."

When he had his penis pointing at my face, I told him, "Watch what I am doing to your penis."

He looked hard at my face as I stuck out my tongue and very gently licked the pre-cum from his penis. John stiffens and then came. His cum splatter all over my face.

After John had regained his strength, he stood up and said that he was sorry since I did not tell him to, once again, cover my face with his cum. He asked where he could get something to clean my face.

"John, stop. Leave it on my face. I didn't mention to you yesterday that you are the first person to ever do that to me. Let us leave it there for while so you can enjoy looking at it and I can enjoy it being there."

With a surprise look on his face, he said, "Ok."

Ten minutes later, I looked at the clock on the wall. We had been together for 2 hours.

"John, put your clothes back on and go into the kitchen and get us both some water to drink."

After drinking our water, I told John, "It is time for you to leave, our time for today has ended. Come back here tomorrow morning at daybreak. The cabin door will be unlocked. Just come and find me wherever I am in the cabin."

I walked John to the door and watch him walk away toward his home.

I lay on my stomach in my bed early in the morning of the Seventh Day waiting for John to come in and find me in bed naked under the covers. Suddenly I felt a presence in my bedroom. Knowing it was John, I turned on my side away from him presenting my backside to him. I wanted to see how he was going to take advantage of this situation, a naked woman waiting for him. I could hear him removing his clothes (a good first move).

Next, I felt the sheet being raised off my body and the bed being depressed next to me. Then his arm reached across from my back to my front landing firmly on my breast. He started to ruffly fondle my breast. I grab his hand and pull it off my breast. Looking over my shoulder so I could see John face I said, "John, we are in the cabin, my rules apply here."

"Sorry, I forgot."

"I want you to reach around again to my breast but this time I want you to gently caress it in a loving manner. After a short while, move your hand down to the nipple, using your fingers to grip it, slowly twist it and then gently pull it away from its breast. Let go of that breast and do the same to the other one. Do so without saying anything to me."

John quickly grasps the situation and did as I instructed. I moaned to the attention he was paying to my breasts.

After a few minutes of enjoy the pleasure, he was sending from my breasts to my vagina, I said to him, "Now as you continue to play with my breasts, lean into my body, use your mouth at junction between my shoulder and neck to lightly bit me there. Follow that up with biting my earlobe while slowly tugging on it. As you are doing this biting, massage the shoulder muscles of the other side of my body."

Again, John followed my instructions.

After about 5 minutes of this heavenly manipulation of my upper body, I told John, "Now reach down to and put one of your fingers inside of my pussy lips." After he did, I told him to remove that finger and bring it to his mouth and to suck that finger.

"John, what did sucking on that finger tell you."

"That you are as wet as I have ever seen you down there!"

"Since your loving handling of my upper body caused that, I think you should go down there and gently and lovingly lick my pussy clean." John using his hands turned me onto my back and then slide his body down between my very outstretched legs. He lowered his head, used his teeth to pull one side of my lips open and then the other. His tongue then entered me and started licking all my fluids into his mouth. That sent me over the edge, and I squired for at least 30 seconds. John continued to ingest my fluids. Not being able to take any more stimulation down there, I pushed John away from my pussy.

"John, what have you just done?"

"Licked you to an organism."

"That is true, but what else?"

"I not following what you are asking."

"By swallowing my fluids, a part of me is now inside of you. In a sense, we have joined as one inside of you. The same thing happens when I swallow your cum."

"I have never understood that. Thank you for making me realize that."

Looking down at his hard and erect penis, I said, "John, I know that you are more than ready to fuck me but let us wait. I want to show you more things about the sexual exploration that we are doing. Move back to my feet and really look at my body. Use your hands and mouth to explore any part of me that you desire".

John started with my face. He touched my eyes, noise, cheeks and especially my lips and mouth. He even stuck his finger into one of my ears.

He had me raise my arms above my head, exposing to him my under arms. He ran his finger from the top to the bottom of my under arm. It tickled but I fought not to laugh.

He shifted his attention to my breasts. He, for the first time, took time to really look at them. He used his hand to push them upward toward my face and then let them drop (he did that several times, enjoying them bouncing back into position). He studied my areola noticing how the nipples arouse from them. He explored the nipples (those things he has been playing with over the last few days) pulling and even pushing them inward into the areola.

The next area of his exploration was my belly button. He poked it. He placed his mouth over it and blow into it (we both laugh when he did that).

That was followed by his attention to my crouch area, feeling the area above my vagina where hair would be if I did not shave. He really looked hard at my hooded clitoris, pulling the hood back exposing the clit. He spread my lips apart looking inside of me.

The last thing he did on my front side was to run his finger from my hips, over my thighs, knees and finally my feet and toes.

Next, he asked me to turn over (remembering that in the cabin, he cannot order me around).

He stared with my neck. He felt it with his fingers and then gently gripped it with his hand (in a chocking motion), I purred when he did that. Next, he felt the sides of my back in a massaging motion. He followed that by running his finger down my spinal cord from the bottom of my neck to the tail bone (it tickled but felt really good).

The next area of attention (of course) was my butt. He placed his hands on each cheek and pulled them apart exposing my anus and pussy. Releasing one cheek, he placed his finger at the entrance to my anus and push it in slightly (more purring on my part).

Removing that finger, he used it to rub that area between the anus and the pussy (moaning on my part).

Finally, he massaged my thighs and calves.

I looked over my shoulder at John's penis, which was profusely leaking pre-cum. I raised up on all fours with my ass pointing at John, looked him in the eyes and said, "Make love to me by putting that perfect penis inside of me and stroking in and out until you fill my pussy with your cum." John did exactly that.

After we both had cum and he had pulled out of me, I lowered my head to the bed so that my ass was staring straight at John's face. I stayed in that position so he could watch his cum leak out of me (that is such a turn on for me, a man watching my pussy as I feel his cum leaking out of me).

After a minute, I laid down flat onto my stomach. "John, come lay on top of me and hold me for a while."

John did so. His weight was such that I was comfortable with him on top of me. We both fell asleep.

It was late morning when I awoke from that very restful and enjoyable sleep. I nudge John and he rolled over off me.

"John did you enjoy what we did?"

"Yes, it was exciting, educational, and physically and sexually fulfilling."

"We are going to basically stay in the cabin today. For the rest of this day, you may touch any part of my body no matter what I am doing. You may gently stick your finger into any of my orifices. You may follow me into any part of the cabin that I happen to be in. You may request things of me; however, I will decide if you can do them. Do you understand?"

He nodded his head in agreement.

"One more thing, I am not going to wash up until after you leave in the early afternoon, so you can appreciate what you have done to my body."

We got up from the bed and made it up. I then went to the bathroom to take care of business. After I had finished and went back into the bedroom, John and did the same thing.

I walked into the kitchen to fix breakfast for us. I stayed nude, no apron. I was in front of a cabinet reaching for some dishes when I felt John's penis poking at my anus. I put down the dishes, placed my hands on the counter, bent at the waist and pushed my ass back until I felt the tip of his penis touch my anus. At the point I stop my movement and said," My ass has never been fucked before. You will have to earn that privilege! Also be aware since my ass is a virgin, it will need the help of some form of lube for the first few times."

John pulled back and slap my ass cheek saying, "Earn it I will!"

I got up, picked up the dishes and went on to fix breakfast.

After breakfast, I got a book and went out onto the porch and got in the hammock. John followed me outside. He took the chair and placed in next to the middle of the hammock. He reached over into the hammock and touch various parts of my exposed nude body. This did not bother me (enjoyed it), so I was able to relax and really enjoy my reading. John enjoyed his exploration of my body.

After an hour, I needed to relive myself. I got up, telling John I would be back, that I need a bathroom break. I then saw this weird look on his face. "Mrs. Wilson, I have never seen a female relieve herself. Can I watch you do so?"

That stopped me dead in my tracks. No man has ever watched me pee. I thought that would be a weird thing to experience, being watched.

So, I said to John, "Ok. Follow me." As I started to leave the porch, I turned to look back at John and stated, "This excursion off the porch does not count as me being away from the cabin. Is that clear."

"I total agree. I would agree to just about anything in order to watch a beautiful woman pee."

I smiled. It felt good to be called a beautiful woman. I walk a little way over to the nearest tree. With my back to the tree, I spread my legs and squatted. I held it until I was sure John had enough time to get a good look at my pussy spreading open before letting it flow. I had the strangest tingling sensation as my piss flow out of my exposed pussy. I actually enjoyed this wicked exhibition.

The most surprising thing was John sticking his hand into my flow. He raised his hand to his nose and smelled it. Then after I finished and stood up, John wiped his hand on my breast!

"Remember, you are not going to wash until I leave!"

I thought, ok go with the flow.

When we got back to the porch, John stood in front of me, placed his hands on my shoulders and pulled me into a very sensual kiss. I kissed him back as I stroked his penis.

At this point, I felt that I had accomplish all I want with John on this day.

"John it is time to end this day. Go inside and dress".

"Tomorrow and for a few days in a row, we will be outside in your domain. What time and where should I meet you?"

"Meet me here, with you standing a few feet from the pouch at 9:00am."

"Ok."

The next morning at 9:00am on the Eighth day I went outside of the cabin wearing a shirt, panties, and hiking shorts and stepped a few feet from the pouch. I did not see John.

"Mrs. Wilson your presence is needed out here."

I looked in the direction of the voice and saw John standing just in front of the trees at the end of the cabin clearing area.

I walked over to where John was waiting and stood within a yard of him. "My name, as far as you are concern during the next two weeks, is Joan."

John looked at me and said, "Where are we?"

"We are on my property, just outside of my cabin."

"Correct. For the now and to the end of our deal, outside of the cabin, your name is Vg, short for vagina."

I was taken back but realized I had given him the power over me outside of the cabin and its' porch. I was somewhat surprised and pleased at how John was taking control. I really didn't expect that of him. "Ok John, outside my name is Vg, inside it is Joan."

"Vg come stand next to me!"

I did as I was told. Within me a battle was surging. I was offended by his calling me Vg but at the same time, I was thrilled by his assertiveness as witness by my cunt spasming and my body slightly trembling, something which John took notice of!

John got slight behind me and removed my clothes and handed them to me. I was then startled when he placed one of his fingers straight into my cunt. Holding me that way he walked us into the forest of trees. After a medium length walk, we came upon a nice area hidden by trees with a grass clearing, he stopped and gently push me down onto my knees and told me to drop the clothes onto the ground.

Standing in front of me, he opened the fly of his pants and struggled to get his erect penis out into the opening. He moved close to my face placing his penis slightly against my lips.

I just kept still with his penis against my lips, looking up at him. We stayed that way for a few minutes. Then he slowly and softly slapped my face. Startled, I just continued to look up. He hit my face again. Then it dawned on me what he wanted. I open my mouth and move my face forward until his penis hit the back of my throat. That was the first time I had ever had a penis in my mouth. I was surprised that, once it was in my mouth, I was not repulsed by it being there. I started swirling my tongue around that penis. That felt good and excited me causing me to do what I did next, I started bobbing my head back and forth with my cheeks drawn in to provide suction. I was shocked by this experience. I had been led to believe that a woman only did this because a man wanted to and only became acceptable to her after doing it over time. Surprise, I was enjoying what I was doing and did not want to stop doing it! It gave me a sense of power as I felt his penis enlarge because of what I was doing to it.

The next instant, John exploded his cum into my mouth. It was so deep into my mouth that I had no choice but to swallow most of it, while the rest spilled out of mouth on to my breasts. The cum that I did swallow when down so fast that I was not sure if I like the taste or not. I decided I better do this again and find out if it tastes good.

When John finished depositing his load in my mouth, he backed away and sat down (it had taken a lot out of him, his first blow job). He had this look of satisfaction as he looked at me still on my knees with his cum leaking down onto my breasts.

"Vg come over to me and lay down on your back next to me."

I did as I was told. Once down, John stood up and removed his clothes. He then laid down on top of my body making sure that his semi-erect penis was just inside the entrance of my vagina. He proceeded to kissing my face and biting my neck and shoulders. His hands were groping my breasts and nipples. We laid like that for at least an hour.

John got up, told me to stay where I was. He wanted to look at the cum on my face and breasts.

"Vg, our first day outside together is over. I am going home. You stay on the ground watching me walk away. After you can no longer see me, you may get up and go home. Meet me tomorrow at this same spot at 10:00am."