When a Plan Comes Together

Story Info
When couples cum together.
3k words
4.35
7.3k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dr. Bull
Dr. Bull
303 Followers

It had been a long week, 700 miles then dealing with Karen's parents. As they grew older, her mother was getting crankier and her Dad was a four time cancer survivor in rough shape. But that's a different story. We were ready for some downtime, relax and unwind for a day or two, before we headed back home.

There was a steakhouse and bar about a block from the Airb&b we were staying at in the small Idaho community of New Plymouth. The Double Diamond or Double D(DD) had good reviews on yelp. "I could use a beer and a steak, how's it look?" I asked my bride of forty years. "I need a margarita in the worst way!" She answered. The plan was working.

So we left the parked car in the driveway and walked the block and a half to the bar. We live in a small Wyoming town and are used to small town bars, so we walked right into the DD and the place was crowded. Cute thirty something waitress asked if we were eating or just having drinks. "Both and plenty please." "Find a seat" she replied, I'll bring the menus.

We wandered in looking for a private table, there weren't any. As we looked around a couple about our age waived us over. "It's trivia night you better sit here before all the chairs are gone." Ken and Nadine introduced themselves, they lived in the area and would dine at the DD somewhat regularly. The four of us were obviously some of the elders in the bar but no one seemed to mind. They had gotten there a few minutes earlier so the four of us chatted as our drinks arrived, margaritas for the ladies and Ken and I had beer. We got along well the four of us dinner came and the bar was starting up a trivia bingo game.

Turns out that Ken and Nadine were as competitive as Karen and I. As the game progressed and the drinks flowed we laughed and flirted with each other's wives. Ken was leaning across the table toward Karen and as the night progressed and as normal with tequila Karen's white button down shirt opening farther the buttons kept magically descending. When we got there a single button at the top was open. I noticed it had three more unbuttoned down to the cross piece of her bra, showing her 40 Ds off as they jiggled as she giggled in her bra.

Karen and Nadine were built the remarkably the same, large breasts and wide hips, both are blondes who were old enough to be grandparents of some of the kids in the bar. Yet both retained their hourglass figures, even if they sagged a bit in some places, widened in others. Karen a bit wider in the ass and Nadine a brighter blonde and a tad shorter.

Nadine was wearing a low cut tank top that was showing off her own girls with a small tattoo flashing into view on her left breast. From time to time the girls would commiserate with each other complaining about their guys one minute and bragging them up the next. When the contest ended neither couple had won, but we were all having a great time. The bar announced the winner and said the band would be performing in a few minutes. "We'll be back boys" the ladies laughed and headed arm in arm towards the restroom in the back, like they were old friends.

Ken and I ordered another round plus shots of Patron, as the music began watching the young couples on the dance floor, talking about cars, women and what we did while working for a living. Things were going quite well. The band was covering some classic rock with some country twang to it, when the girls reappeared dancing across the floor in our direction like a couple teenagers. Shimmying their tops and swinging their hips, leaving no doubt to anyone watching that they were no longer constrained by their bras. The girls were ready to play.

Our server arrived just before the ladies got to us so all four shot of tequila plus drinks awaited them. The walked up to the table grabbed the shots knocked them back shouting "TEQUILA!" extending their hands while bending over deep showing an unobstructed view down their shirts asked us to dance. The thing was it was Nadine's hand reaching for mine as I stared down her shirt while Karen was giving Ken the same show. We just swapped partners, I smiled and winked at Ken. I noticed as he rose out of his chair, his hand extended to guide her towards the dance floor slid into her shirt still unbuttoned to far and grasped her breast for a moment as she turned away from him toward the dance floor she grasped his arm holding his hand in place pulling up like he was hugging her from behind tight to her ass hand on breast till they got to the dance floor.

"Come on Mitch! Dance with me." Nadine grabbed both my hands and pulled me up my palms slid along her breasts and she was in my arms. With a big hug she smashed her large breasts into me. Much like Karen she grabbed my hands and spun around my hands under her arms slipped into the arm holes finger's feeling her side boobs she moved them along until the finger tips just hit her nipples as we stepped onto the dance floor.

Now I'm a fair dancer and enjoy a good two step, Karen and I dance well together and enjoy good music. Nadine is wild on the dance floor keeping up with anything I through at her. Her breasts were dancing side to side and up and down like a pair of wildcats in a gunny sack. Love to jitterbug with a girl who knows how to dance. It was obvious that Nadine and Ken were also dancers.

Ken had Karen spinning around the dance floor having a ball, with an occasional dip her shirt hardly contained her bouncing boobs. She often danced with me dressed this way, but Ken was just a bit taller so the angle and stretch of her arm was off just a little. Just enough that with her arm raised to spin she reached a little higher to accommodate, and her breast popped out. It appeared she didn't notice, but most the folks on the dance floor and the guys in the band did. The bottom of her shirt slipped up out of her belt so when her arm came down her shirt just kind of stayed open. The band started playing Cotton Eyed Joe, Karen stepped back from from Ken and started doing the accompanying moves, the kicks, the lasso the whole bit with her shirt mostly open and the crowd cheering.

Nadine pulled her top off and tossed it to me, stepped up next to Karen and was trying to keep up. Karen reached down and popped the last two buttons on her shirt letting thing go as they went. Ken and I stomped and clapped for the two crazy old ladies showing their flopping tit to the bar. When the song was over we walked back to our table, Karen and Nadine still bearing their all to whom ever wanted to see, downed the remaining shots shouting "TEQUILA!" arms in the air then sat down. As we sucked on our drinks the bar manager came over with a smile on his face. "As much as I loved watching you dance, you can't get naked in here. I'll lose my license."

"SPOIL SPORT!" Nadine gave him a frowny face. "If we can't dance naked in here where can we?" The bar man shrugged his shoulders and was booed as he walked away, by the rest of the bar.

"I know where." Karen replied as she buttoned a couple buttons. We all looked at her. "Boys, you best get something to go cuz I'm taking Nadine to the Airb&b, " there will be a cost to get in." She reached towards me while leaning so Ken could look down her shirt. She touched my face then stood up, taking Nadine's hand she headed for the door.

Ken looked at me, "I guess we're going to your place" he said with a smile. The plan just went out the window.

"Who's buying?" I asked.

"Well you're supplying the house, drinks are on me."

We paid the bill, grabbed a bottle of tequila and out the door we went. The great thing about small towns is very light traffic, they practically roll up the streets. We didn't see our ladies as we stepped out the door of the bar. What we did see on the corner going towards where we were staying was their shirts sitting under the light. You could hear them giggling in the dark. Ken grabbed their shirts and we headed down the street into the dark a block and a half to go. The auto shop mid block had a light over the door didn't shine far out into the street, just the door and area around the door. Hanging on the door were Karen's jeans and Nadine's shorts.

"There's not much left," I winked at Ken as I gathered the clothing hearing giggles once again. Back into the dark we strode, two men chasing unicorns. The neighborhood was mostly a few extensions of businesses on the Main Street, some trucks and equipment scattered on one lot, the other held fencing supplies. Across the street the half a duplex we rented for the week had a young fellow living in the other half and a quiet family on the other side. Given the hour it appeared they were in bed since all the lights were off except for the porch light on our place. The view blocked by an evergreen tree, we heard more giggling and the door closing as we neared the parking space out front. We found their panties hanging in the tree.

It's not often a couple of men in their sixties get to live out a High School Fantasy. We opened the door to find our two post menopausel wives naked as the day they were born, drunk and trying to eat each other's pussy while laughing. It was funny but any man who says two naked women rolling around on the floor ain't sexy, they are full of crap.

Karen lay on top of Nadine, her thick thighs over Nadine's shoulders her face had a big smile as did Nadine. Both still chuckling, "I told you they would love a show." She dropped her face in between Nadine's legs and started licking. Nadine moaned then grabbing Karen's hips pulled her down in reach of her own tongue. Their large breasts sticking out the sides the more they tried the more they seemed to enjoy, son no more laughter just moans and sloppy smacks as their juices flowed. We watched for a couple minutes then started stripping out of our own clothes.

Cocks already hard we were standing watching our wives enjoying each other, when we heard a giggle the both ladies started giggling, Karen rolled off Nadine. Her pussy glistening, she gave me her 'fuck me eyes' as she slid up next to her friend, on their elbows they sat so close their tits were touching.

"Well boys, we've been talking" Nadine started. "And we want to get lucky" Karen continued.

"But did you bring the price of admission?"

Ken grabbed the bottle of Patron and i grabbed some glasses. We poured each a shot and toasted each other. The ladies still sitting together wagging their legs open flashing their pussies at their men. A second shot and the girls got up and came to the guys. Not to their husbands to the other guy.

Karen was a bit nervous, not her first time fucking someone other than Mitch, but usually it was someone she knew. She really only met Nadine and Ken only hours before, was it the tequila? Well that certainly didn't hurt and Mitch seemed to enjoy them. As she moved up to Ken, her nipples pushed against his chest, his cock bumped against her hairy pubic mound, they ground together his cock was longer than Mitch's, she was going to enjoy that deep inside her. As she felt the tip touching her belly button as it hardened. Her juices flowing from Nadine's tongue she reached between them and pushed his hardened member down letting it slide between her legs. It pushed against her slit sliding along it, her juices coating the shaft as it pushed harder up into her ever so slightly more with each stroke. He was staring into her eyes, lust glazed as they moved together sliding his cock along her vagina, the stimulation driving them both wild.

Watching Nadine and Karen together was magic once they quit giggling. Faces buried deep in each other's cunts. I could hardly believe how sexy it was to watch them. How quickly they opened up to each other. Tequila helps but the carnal passion between them was intense. Now as Nadine came to me, I could feel her sexual energy directed towards me and I understood the attraction. The two women so close in size and build, not quite sisters more like cousins. She grabbed my hand and led me to the couch.

As we hugged she took charge, obviously knowing what she wanted I followed her lead. A big kiss as she pushed me down into the seat. Her large breasts tickling my chest. Standing over me, her legs slightly parted she let me gaze at her beauty just long enough then sat on my legs, sliding up so that my penis was just touching the hair surrounding her already wet pussy. My cock has a natural bend, when hard it starts off inclining up the slowly curves forward so if I'm standing the head points straight forward not towards my belly. As I pulled Nadine closer To get her breasts to my mouth, the head of my cock slid along her moist lips. I heard her moan, her hips moved and I slid in farther, a squeak then she wiggled and I felt it slide into her wet canal, she rocked her hips and rocked my world.

The sensation was incredible, Mitch had told Ken that Karen was an amazing and imaginative lover, but WOW! Feeling her body pressed to his her cunt sliding over his cock has blowing his mind. He opened his eyes and saw Nadine rocking back and forth on Mitch's dick he nearly came right then. This was just going to be a meet and greet, he and Mitch had been sharing pictures of their wives online, this was supposed to be an "accidental " meeting just to say hi in person... then Karen and Nadine had come back from the restroom and the plan went sideways, in a very good way. He guided Karen to the couch near where Mitch and his wife were already fucking.

The back of Karen's legs hit the couch and her ass went down her legs came up and Ken caught them. Pulling her knees up on his elbows he drove his aching cock deep into her. "Oohhh!" She moaned loudly. Followed by "OH, OH OH YES, FUCK OHHH YES!" As he kept slamming his long cock deep into her. Clamping her legs around him as she orgasmed as soon as she released her hold he went right back. " OH OOOO OHHH FUCK YES BABY FUCK MOMA HARD! FUCK FUCK FUCK OOOH SHIT FUCK YES! She grabbed him again cumming as she finished he exploded inside her, triggering her third orgasm right after her second.

Nadine and I were in our own zone when Karen started screaming. We both looked at our partners, then each other. I pinched her nipples as she rocked her hips pushing my member deeper inside as she started cumming herself. As she came I exploded shooting cum deep into her.

We all lay there for a bit holding each other's spouses recovering from what had just happened. Ken and I had planned on meeting and having a few drinks, after months of sharing photos of each other's wives we had wanted to meet, this was a whole different level than they had thought was possible. As the girls pulled off of us I looked at him, he winked at me.

Nadine and Karen stood and gave each other a big hug and a kiss, their naked bodies pressed together. As they separated they High Fived! "I love when a plan comes together." Commented Nadine. "Oh yeah baby!" Was Karen's reply. They stepped past each other to their own husbands.

"Wha...." Seemed to come from both men. As their wives slid into the place the last woman had just occupied.

"You guys think this just happened?" Karen asked, as she started licking my cock clean.

"We've been setting this up for six weeks or so," Nadine continued.

"I found your conversation and the pictures you've been sharing!" Karen slapped Mitch's cock then kissed it head.

"She contacted me, and at first we were both pissed." Nadine squeezed Ken's balls roughly.

"Then we made our own plan."

"We spent hours on the phone."

"Planning on how to fuck up your plans."

As they explained how they came together they continued to tease us with their tongues and bodies.

"Eventually we figured out that we liked each other and in a perverted way you were complimenting us by showing off our pictures."

"When you guys decided to meet for a beer, we decided we should go along." Karen smiled at Nadine.

"Wait?" Ken questioned, "You planned on all of this?"

Nadine answered "Up to the dance floor we had a plan, but when our shirts came off..."

Karen moved up and sat on Mitch's once again stiffened member, lowering herself down, her wet already cum filled cunt sliding over him. "Any objections?"

Dr. Bull
Dr. Bull
303 Followers