When Denial Breaks You Ch. 03

Story Info
He starts to break her mind and use her body.
3.2k words
4.44
6.6k
8

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 05/16/2024
Created 03/31/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello reader! Here is my second chapter, I hope you enjoy!

The story written here is complete work of fiction. All characters are over 18 and do not represent real people.

Trigger warnings for this chapter include: Reluctance, Bondage, and Rape

----------------

Chapter 3: First Time

I sat there, stunned by all the information he had just spewed at me. Processing the idea that this man wanted me to essentially be his hostage forever in any way he deemed fit. I was so lost in thought that I didn't even notice when he stood up and began walking around the room. Before I knew it, he was in front of me again, now holding some rope, playing with it, and staring at me.

"I'd really like to connect with you now, darling, so let's get you trussed up," he said as a smile overtook his face.

I just stared at him, gawked at him. What was he expecting me to do exactly? Seeing as I didn't move or reply, he somehow took that as an invitation to move me himself. However, when he grabbed my shoulders, I jerked out of his reach. His smile faded as he said, "Please don't make this difficult. I want our first union to be a pleasant memory for both of us."

Connect and union were strange words to my ears, and looking back, they make sense, but in the moment, I still couldn't piece together what exactly he was after. He reached for me again, and I let him touch me this time, remembering the pain he had inflicted before when I tried to get away from him and the many punishments he had promised should I displease him.

He had me stand and walk towards the bed. As he sat me on the soft cushion of that California king, I began to feel my heart start to race and my breathing quicken, as if my body knew what was happening before my brain could compute it.

First, he tied the rope around each wrist as I sat there staring at him. The loops he made were tight enough that I couldn't remove my hands, but not so tight that I felt a loss of sensation. "Where did you learn this kind of stuff?" I asked, wondering what boy scouts were teaching these days.

"I took some classes online about bondage but originally worked with rope as a child on my parents' boat." He replied and then tied the rope that was connected to my right hand to the bedpost beside me.

He proceeded to push me in the chest, so I was lying on my back while he crawled over me to the other side of the bed, holding the other rope. It yanked at my arm and apparently didn't put me in the position he wanted as he reached over, grabbed my hip, and yanked me across the bed too, so I was more in the center. Finally, tying the other rope, connected to my left hand, to the other bed post at the headboard.

"Why do you need to tie me up for bed? It's not like I can get out of this room once you lock that door." I state, still trying to deny what is about to happen.

"No pretty thing; these ropes aren't for sleep; they're for our union, of course." And there it was again, a confusing word that finally set in my brain that he was planning to rape with me right now in this bed.

"Wait! What?! Do you mean you want to have sex?" I said with an obvious anxiety in my voice and a new-found thrashing on the restraints holding my hands.

"Of course we're going to make love pet, it's our first night together, and I've been waiting for so long to have you." He says this as he walks over to the cabinets to grab some items as I thrash against my restraints.

When he returns, he reaches for one of my ankles, and I try to kick him off, screaming, "No, please, don't do this; you don't have to do this."

"Hey!" he shouts, "what happened to the pliant little creature you were just five seconds ago? Bring her back to me or I'll have to punish you, which will really ruin our first night together." At the mention of a punishment, my body stills, and I stare at him, seeing the very real threat in his eyes.

"That's better; I want you to enjoy this my beautiful flower, so just calm down and trust that I know what is best for you." He claims as he shackles my ankles in leather cuffs, attaching a metal pole to both cuffs, so my legs are separated by a small amount.

"Now, since we are going to make love, we'll need to remove your clothes. I have other clothes for you to wear, so don't worry about this outfit as I cut it off for you, okay? But since I'll be using scissors, you'll need to stay still; I won't want to touch that perfectly porcelain skin of yours, my flower." I nod to acknowledge that I understand, and I turn my head in embarrassment as he starts undressing me.

Slowly, he cuts away the leggings I was wearing and the t-shirt I had on until I'm just in my bra and panties before him. He starts touching me then, leaving the underwear in place for now. His hands roam all over my body, caressing and feeling every inch of my skin. Honestly, he worships my body in a way no man has ever done before. I feel disgusted that my body responds to the touch; it's been a while since I've been touched this passionately.

He reaches my chest and cuts off my bra to expose my breasts to him. I hear him suck in a breath as they are freed. "Beautiful," he whispers, and then I feel him sucking on my right nipple as his other hand massages my left breast. He spends quite some time just tasting and teasing my breasts, moving back and forth between each one. Licking and sucking and squeezing until my traitorous body involuntarily arch up to meet his mouth when he tries to pull away.

"Yes, enjoy this, my sweet." He says and I dig my face further into the pillow it rests on. And then he is gone from being on top of me. I jerk up to see where he's gone, and just as quickly, he returns carrying some other objects. "Now, like I said, trust will have to be earned, so for now, I don't trust your mouth to not bite me, and we will have to use some precautions."

He is holding some weird collar thing that has a set of lips on it in the shape of an 'o'. Reaching my head, he places the hard plastic lips on mine, and I realize it goes in my mouth as he pushes it inside me. Before I realize fully what is happening, the contraption is locked around my head, and my mouth is left wide open with no way of closing around the hard plastic.

"I do so wish I could feel your luscious lips, but your warm mouth will have to do for now." He begins unbuttoning his pants as he says this, becoming fully nude in front of me. His cock is, honestly, a good size—not monstrously large like you see in porn, but bigger than I've had in person before. And it's hard—like so hard that it looks like he hasn't cum in days, weeks, or perhaps months.

He climbs on the bed and positions his cock in front of me, and I sense what he wants and begin to panic. I am tied up, unable to move, and he is going to stick that cock inside my mouth. I thrash my legs, which, while restrained a little, are the easiest part of my body to move.

"Oh, did you want me to pay more attention to you first, my love?" he asks, and it's not like I can respond with this damn thing in my mouth. But I delayed him, it seems, as he marched back over to the cabinets to acquire something else. When he returns, he reaches right for my panties, and I freak out.

"Shhhh, don't worry, I'm not going to take you here yet; I just want you to experience some fun sensations while I do." He cajoles me while resting his body weight on my legs so that I can't move them around anymore. He ties a rope around the poll connecting my ankles and ties that to the end of the bed, so I am fully restrained and unable to move. Then he slips his hand into my panties and slides a finger over my clit while I thrash in my bonds as much as possible, trying to yell through the gag but only able to make gargling noises.

"I can feel your wetness already, darling; let's make that even better for me," and he places something inside my pussy that begins to vibrate at a low speed. Not something that will ever bring me to orgasm, just something to remind me of the invasion and get my pussy juices flowing.

With my hole now being slowly aroused, he climbs back up to my mouth with intent in his eyes. He's poised over me, and I shake my head to say no, begging in my eyes. "You'll love this, honey, as it'll make me oh so happy," he says as he positions his cock at the gagged lips of my mouth with one hand and holds my head in place with the other.

Slowly he slides his dick inside my open whole, and I try to pull away, but there's nowhere to go. He moans as his member hits my tong and slides inside me—the first real invasion he's made and, surely, not the last. I can taste the salty precum on its head as he slides himself in and out of my mouth.

He's grabbing the headboard of the bed, pushing my head deeper into the cushion and himself further into my throat. I'm not the best at oral; I have a gag reflex, so of course that starts to act up as he pushes deeper. I gag on him, and he smiles, pulling out to give me a moment of rest and breath.

"Am I too big for you, darling? We'll have to work on that gag reflex of yours." He says this as he slides back inside my mouth, and I choke again on him, but he doesn't seem to care. Tears roll down my cheeks, and saliva coats my face. He continues in this way for what feels like an hour, my reflex feeling like I'm going to choke any minute and my body just unable to cope. But he doesn't cum inside my mouth before he removes himself and stops for now.

He makes eye contact with me and says, "Good job, my sweet," as he removes the gag from my mouth, apparently done with that part of me. As I chock one last time and try to swallow some of the saliva that covers my face, his eyes shift to my middle. He goes all the way to the end of the bed, and I think he is untying my legs, but really he just loosens the rope a little. Suddenly, the bar between my ankles expands, so my legs spread apart, completely opening me up to him.

Using his scissors again, he finally removes my panties making me fully naked in front of my capture for the first time. "So beautiful," he says as his eyes rake over my naked body. "I could just eat you up."

And at that, he does; he practically dives toward my pussy as I scream, "Please, no, you don't have to do this!" and all I feel is his tongue lapping at my lower lips. He's talented; my body responds even as my brain resists. The small vibrator is removed from my hole and replaced with his fingers.

He knows what he's doing down there, causing me to respond, to thrash, to arch into him. I hate him for this. I don't want him to make me feel good; I want to hate him. Slowly, I feel my orgasm build despite my best efforts to keep it at bay. It creeps up inside me, begging to be set free.

His relentless onslaught of my clit continues as he sucks and licks in a rhythmic fashion, like he knows exactly what my body craves. I'm just there, on the edge of an orgasm, when he stops, and I gasp at him.

"Honey bun, you can't cum without permission, alright. I know you're new to this, but I own that orgasm, and I don't want you to have it just now, my darling."

"What?" I beath out, confused as all hell.

"You can cum when I allow you to cum my pet; now try to hold off so I don't have to stop too often because I'm thoroughly enjoying my meal right now." He states this before diving back into my cunt with the same intensity as before. My brain is a mess, my body is a mess, and he doesn't want me to cum, but it's the only recourse I have right now to stay sane.

He keeps assaulting me with that practically magic tongue and hitting my g-spot with his come-hither fingers. My orgasm builds even faster than before, but again, he stops before it can overtake me. I thrash against my bonds; there is confusion in my head as to why I want an orgasm from this man, and anxiety flooding my body as I don't find release. He massages my thighs, my breasts, and my ass while I whine before moving back to my pussy to start again.

Ten times he does this to me, getting me so close to the edge of bliss but not letting me fall over. By the tenth time, I'm an absolute mess, just begging him to make me cum, to keep going, and to take me. He likes that—the begging, the pleading, the desire, and the desperation in my voice.

"Call me, Sir or Master and I might just let you cum my pet." He told me this after the sixth iteration of his twisted game. I can't even think straight at this point and would do most anything for relief of this torment, but even as I beg him and call him Sir, he does not relent.

I'm a mess when he finally lifts himself from between my legs—a soaking, blabbering mess of a person. I didn't know I could feel this way—the shame at wanting this man who is abusing me, but the need that has built inside me and been denied over and over. He does control me in this moment; I would do anything to get over that precipice and feel relief.

"Are you ready for me, my flower?" he asks, gently stroking my clit.

"Yes, yes, anything, please, Master." I say it for the umpteenth time, not even realizing what he's asking of me now. Then I feel him at my entrance; he's undone the rope on the bar at my feet and gotten between my legs. He closes the bar just a tad, so my legs are forced to wrap around his hips.

Positioning himself, he leans over me and looks into my eyes, which are wide with a knowing panic about what he is about to do. "So beautiful," he whispers, and slowly he begins to slide his cock inside me. My eyes widen even more in shock as he really enters me. His cock is bigger than I've ever had before; it makes my pussy feel stuffed to the brim as he pushes in until we are flush completely. And it feels so good after all that torment I whimper, which doesn't go unnoticed.

"I just knew you'd fit me perfectly, like a puzzle piece made just for me," he crones in my ear as he settles within me, unmoving. He stays that way for a minute, just adjusting himself above me and inspecting my upper arm.

"You have a birth control implant, don't you, right here, yes?" He asks, feeling the small implant in my inner bicep, and I come out of my haze a bit to realize he isn't wearing a condom.

"Wait, yes but you should wear a condom still, don't..." and he shushes me but really cuts me off by pulling all the way out of me and pounding hard back inside my pussy. I grunt from the force of his thrust, knowing my inner thighs will be bruised if he keeps that up. He locks eyes with me and starts up a hard rhythm pumping in and out of me.

"Oh yes, you're so wet and soft for me—perfect, just perfect." He complements me and pounds into me, making my whole body rattle. I feel my orgasm growing again, never far from the brink right now as he's teased me so thoroughly. He grinds against me with every thrust, scraping into my clit with full force and hitting all the right places.

My eyes close as I finally think he'll give me that blissful orgasmic relief, but he pauses deep inside me right when I was about to be pushed past that point of no return. He grabs my head and forces eye contact with me.

"No, baby, you don't get to cum until I say so. You've been such a good flower, having already thought about birth control for us, but I'm not ready for your orgasm yet. Now look at me while I cum inside you, my love."

He states, to my absolute shock, and then pummels into me again at that fast pace that makes me want to cum so bad. I haven't been fucked like this in ages; I've never been fucked like this, and my body responds so strongly, but he won't give it what it needs. My brain is an absolute mush, not a thought inside it; all I know is what I feel, and what I feel is an incredible tension that he won't let me release.

He stops two more times inside me, so I can't cum. When stopping the first time, he explores my upper body with his mouth, suckling my breasts again as my breath evens out and the urge to cum calms once again. The second time, he kisses me deeply, holding my face still and forcing his tongue inside my mouth, tasting all of me.

Finally, he gets his rhythm going before I reach that precipice, and he cums deep inside me. He shakes and spasms on top of me as he cums and whispers words of praise and adoration while he lays on top of me afterward.

I feel his cock start to become more flaccid, and slowly he removes it from inside me. He leaves me then, still tied up and stuck to the bed, leaking his cum out of my pussy. My breathing is heavy, I writhe around on the bed as my pussy pulses with need. Slowly, I come back to myself as the urge to orgasm fades away from no longer having constant stimulation.

And I lay there, having practically begged him to rape during much of that encounter. I was completely in shock at what just occurred and how quickly he had managed to influence my mind. I don't know how I will possibly survive this.