All Comments on 'When Good Ideas Go Bad'

by trixiej

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Don1028Don1028over 18 years ago
Sickening

Anyone who would write this or enjoy it is SICK< SICK< SICK

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Woo Hoo!

I am officially sick (according to Dr. Dickhead in previous comment- I mean come on you must have read it so are you sick too!). It takes all types and you shouldn't knock stuff just 'cos you don't like it. I loved it, so there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
I read a lot of different kinds of stories

on lit and enjoy all kinds...that one wasn't bad until the end...then it was just plain sick and wrong. Sorry, I hate giving bad votes. Your writing style isn't bad, you might want to proof better. Nice try.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Yuck

Well this was a mistake but I'll know better than to click on your stories again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Don't Just Clean

up your stories - first start with your mind by asking yourself - even if I think it's perversely sick what will the readers think of it and me by extension??? This opened well but what a waste of your time after that!!!

If you want us to think of you as patently base in a subhuman way - continue with this soridly sick non-erotic shit (ha - a pun?). Is this your normal gross unlikely type fare? You have enough talent to do better if you want to - Do you is the question?

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
shit lover

This story was great, I love shit fucking a women when her ass is full. I is even more of a turn on when she cleans your cock after. Then a long french kiss after.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Sexy... no. Honest... yes.

This story is only good in context with Trixie's other stories. No, it did not arouse me, but it really drove home the reality of her other confessions. Thanks for the honesty, Trixie.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous