All Comments on 'When I Found You Ch. 08'

by ScottPreston

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Too little of the story submitted each week to keep invested for the series

ScottPrestonScottPrestonover 1 year agoAuthor

This story is released at the fastest pace possible. I aim for at least once a week (2000 words.) My next story series will be a short 10,000 word one that is released all at once.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Agreed. It’s hard to stay invested in a 27 part story that feels like it could be 4 parts. Too little info each time. This is Literotica and so far we’re 8 parts in and we have “50 kisses”.

ScottPrestonScottPrestonover 1 year agoAuthor

The story is designed to be slow. This is not a fast one-shot type deal. My original plan was for about 50 chapters, though I have cut the storyline and details down to 27. Don't worry there is more action included even in part 9 (coming soon) then most of the story has had so far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It’s your story so you can release it however you want. The writing is good, it’s entertaining, not very erotic, yet. I’m sure that’s coming. Maybe the story could be just as long from a word count basis, but come in 12 parts instead of 27? Just hang on to some of it until there is a substantive plot event, that way the reader isn’t left with, “they had ice cream and went to their rooms”.

ScottPrestonScottPrestonover 1 year agoAuthor

Thanks for the feedback! My next story will be released in groupings between 5-10 chapters at a time. That lesson was learned with this one.

UncertainTUncertainTabout 1 year ago

I'm enjoying the story, and really like the slow build approach.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Cuddle, not cuttle

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userScottPreston@ScottPreston
Hey all! I am new to writing (started in 2022) and after spending the past few years reading stories on this site I wanted to start posting some. I hope you enjoy! I work to post new chapters or stories at least once a week.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES