When I Lived in Galveston

Story Info
I met my sexual match.
1.2k words
3.59
10.2k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Flumbsy
Flumbsy
10 Followers

I decided to write this story in a missed connection format although we definitely connected multiple times. We can't be together now, but I'm sure wherever she is, and if she ever reads this, she'll remember our meetings fondly. I know I do.

So to begin, everything is pretty close to how it happened. My dick is bigger in the story. I've purposefully left her name out. She's probably the most radiantly sexual woman I've ever met. She liked sex rough. She was proud of her 'body count'. She was definitely a size queen. Aggressive when she flirted, and wasn't afraid to say what she wanted you to do to her, in her, or on her. The sexiest thing about her was her honesty. She was blunt, open, and not ashamed of what she liked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you remember me. Galveston, about 10 years ago. I was a contractor, you were a property manager in a shitty apartment complex. I have a thing for bigger girls, and for me at least, I was instantly attracted to you. You were always dressed slightly revealingly, nails always done, big blue eyes, big ass and absolutely huge tits. So beautiful.

Our first 'encounter' was in your office. I came by early that morning like usual, and you offered coffee. You were wearing that thin, almost sheer yellow dress and I watched the fabric sliding across your ass while you made the coffee. By the time you turned around, I was rock hard and you caught me adjusting my pants.

You made it worse by biting the corner of your lip and tilting your head, staring at my crotch, appraising my situation. You leaned over and placed the coffee on the table and the low-cut dress almost slid off your breast.

"Are you going to be okay?" You asked.

"I'm sorry, that's a really sexy dress."

"I'm glad you like it. You've never seemed to notice before." You said while looking directly at my hard dick.

I slid forward in my chair and moved my knees apart. Your gaze didn't flinch.

"I've always noticed. I also knew you were married."

"Yes, I am. And we are also in an open relationship."

That led to probably the most honest conversation about sex I've ever had. We talked about everything. You were so open and honest with me about what it was like to be sexually free in a relationship. We talked about porn, masturbation, kinks, how you like some mens cum better than others. We talked about past sexual encounters and what we liked about past lovers. You told me your husband likes to film you when you are together and how you cum harder when you know someone is going to see it.

The entire time we talked, your ass swayed back and forth under the dress and I was sure you weren't wearing any panties. My dick was digging into my belt. I needed to readjust and pulled my pants away from my waist and you looked over the band trying to see my cock. Before I could react, you slid your fingers into my waistband and pulled it open a little further. Your fingernails were on either side of my throbbing cock and the head slid up between your knuckles.

"Nice." You said. While I slid my hand under your dress, cupping your ass. You lowered your ass and spread your legs a little and my fingers slid around your inner thigh and across your pussy lips. You unbuckled my belt, pulled my dick out, and didn't hesitate to take it all the way down your throat. I felt the head of my dick against your tonsils. I slid further down the chair. Spreading your lips I slid two fingers into your wet pussy and one finger across your clit.

You stood up, pulled my fingers out, and pulled me toward the copy room. Putting my fingers in your mouth, wet with your pussy juice, sucking on them and making me throb.

I stood against the wall in the copy room and you slid down on your knees. My dick sticking out rubbed your chest and under your chin while you looked up at me smiling. You grabbed my dick and pressed it across your face and then made a slurping sound as you put it in your mouth. Sliding me all the way to the back of your throat. You gagged and sucked and drooled all over my cock and balls. I wanted your pussy so bad, but you were relentless.

As I started thrusting my hips forward, trying to go deeper in your throat, between the gagging and sucking sounds I heard you say, "Yesh" so I grabbed your hair and buried my cock into your mouth, and began to fuck your face hard. "ack, ack, ack, ack" while my dick bottomed out in the back of your throat. I was sure I was going to pull out a handful of hair, but I didn't slow down. Your face was red, drool was running down your chin onto your huge tits. I continued to fuck away until you pulled my dick out and sucked both my balls into your mouth and jacked my dick across your face.

"Call me a whore!" you said in garbled words with my balls in your mouth.

It was too much. I was about to cum, so I grabbed your hair and said, "Be a good whore and swallow this." and rammed my cock back into your mouth. I buried it deep and exploded. I came so hard that I had to lean back against the wall to keep from falling. Every pump was followed by a gulping sound as you swallowed the massive load. Your mouth was full and starting to overflow and you sucked it all back in and swallowed again. You stood up, your tits covered in slobber, the floor wet with your pussy juice.

Do you remember?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Looking back on the times we hooked up and the conversations we had, I have to say, I've never been able to find that again. I may have to write about the times we fucked on the exercise equipment, and when I went down on you in the computer room. Meeting up after hours and you sucking me off in my truck. I still remember the stories you told me about you sucking your husband and his friend off on the ferry. And the cop who kept coming by at lunch pumping you full of cum before you sucked his dick clean. And how could I forget you telling me about the tow truck driver whose cock wouldn't fit in your mouth and came so much you had to change clothes at lunch.

I have to admit, you ruined a lot of other women for me. I've never met someone who was proud to be a real slut, and I never knew that I wanted that. A woman who actually loved sex and couldn't get enough, who came when she was called a whore. I was jealous when you told me about all the other people you were with and I still wanted to hear more. I watched your videos and jacked off to your pictures more times than I could count. After I moved away, we kept in touch for a while and things kinda faded. I heard you left that job and moved away as well. I always hope to run into you somewhere. There is always a chance.

Flumbsy
Flumbsy
10 Followers