All Comments on 'When She Came Home Early'

by timmyid2

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
melinda4cdmelinda4cdover 7 years ago
I want to call!!!!

Very nice story. Love to see the wife get involved rather than flying into a rage.I have a feeling Peter is about to get VERY used!! (and loving every minute of it!!)

My turn, Please Sir?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I really liked this story! Well written!

timmyid2timmyid2over 7 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the comments

I really enjoy the comments. Thanks for letting me know that you enjoyed it! I have an idea for the sequel, so maybe in a few weeks... :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I really liked this. You tagged the m/m but it would be good to include that in your beginning note as some people freak over that. If you're doing a sequel things to consider - How did Peter and Tim get together? Is it only business between them? Is Peter bi? Why male dom not female? How will the marriage change? Marcia gets into this but how will she treat Peter during scenes and during the rest of the marriage? Please don't strip Peter of his humanity, masculinity and place in the marriage. Enjoying a little kink shouldn't cost you everything.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very nice. Loved seeing the wife recognize what was going on and join rather than just throw a fit. It lays the groundwork for nice sequels.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertimmyid2@timmyid2
27 Followers
I'm a bi white male who finds all aspects of sex either exciting or pleasurable. I'll try anything once; twice if I didn't like it just in case I did it wrong. Some of the stories that I contribute are experiences that I have had with little to no embellishment.