All Comments on 'When the Girlfriend is Out...'

by whitebottom1000

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
donaldelliott11donaldelliott115 months ago

Hope you have a chapter 2 soon, in which the girls come back to the apartment and catch the boys in the act. Tiffany should cheer him on!

JgsexyJgsexy5 months ago

Nice way to be turned out!

MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFer5 months ago

I'm so hard right now I could explode without touching myself. I think what made this story so much hotter than the rest like it is that it wasn't abusive, and the act of Terrance reciprocating. I'm feeling a little bad for Tiffany, but as long as guys have two heads and the small one is in charge.... This was well written, had a realistic storyline and believable characters. Hope there's more to come.

Bbcluver59Bbcluver595 months ago

Omg! That was so fucking hot! I’m so hard and dripping right now. Terrence is someone we’d all want to have as a friend. As more than just a friend. I’m anxiously awaiting their next ten minutes. Who knows what’ll happen if the gf surprises them.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I would want that cock in me after a little tease!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Oh, I keep dreaming about, reading literotica about and watching pmv's about BBC! This was soooo fucking erotic! I LOVE the respectful black guy angle, not into abuse at all, just 2 guys having hot gay sex, love the kissing, I missed out on the one BBC I had a hot time with in the 90's, Anthony from Lawrenceville. He had such a hot cock and ass, he wanted to kiss, I turned him down, we sucked each other off and played with our assholes, so fucking sexy, but no kissing. I gave in a few years ago to a plump, smooth crossdresser, he was 70 and sexy, all dolled up, big "boobs" with big pink nipples, a cute 5" "clit" that was hard as a rock and a big, big booty clad in nylon pantys that weakened my resistance, he moved in, I reacted, It. Was. So. Fucking. Hot. And slutty! I loved it and now look forward to the kissing as much as the sucking and fucking!

jessicaravenjessicaraven5 months ago

Great read! I can relate on all fronts.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Hope there is more. Sitting here just about to blow. Precum staining my stretched out sweats. Fuck, gonna edge all day. Hot!

JoeMangumJoeMangum5 months ago

So hot, another whiteboi succumbs to dom bbc

jsant9463jsant94635 months ago

Love it!!! I am addicted to bbc! Hard af reading this and thinking of my own times with a bbc buried in my mouth!

studman37studman375 months ago

I liked it, but there was no ass fucking, the story's I like most,are 2 guys fucking each others ass's, licking assholes, sucking cock, coming in each other's assholes,that's what draws attention to gay stories,2 guys fucking each other and making each other cum, now that's a good story!

buck4bearbuck4bear5 months ago

Great set up for more. Love the description of Terrance.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Very, very hot. Can't stop, going to read the next chapter right now. Hoping his girlfriend and her friends catch them and he tells her in front of her friends, "It's over, I'm his now" and then he kisses Terrance long, hard and passionately like two lovers. Wish I had met a Terrance.

AnonymousAnonymous3 days ago

Damn! That was so good and hot! That would have been so much fun. I think I would have taken T over to my place for a lot of loving. To heck with the girlfriend for the night. I still love pussy but the opportunity with T would have been too good to skip. I would have enjoyed practicing deep throating that big ass cock.

Oh yea....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous