Where The Heart Is

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt Thea tighten around me one last time, her warm flesh wrapping my fingers in a vise-like grip, and I watched as she tilted her head back and closed her eyes, her delicious lips parted in a silent cry.

"Oh my Godddd!" Thea finally moaned as she came, her hips bucking wildly off the bed.

Her flesh pulled and pulsed around my fingers, drawing me in further as the muscles on her thighs strained. She bit her lip as her fingers curled inside me, and it was that single, gentle stroke that finally sent me over the edge right along with her.

My orgasm exploded, coursing in luscious jolts of pleasure that had my entire body shaking as I arched against Thea's hand. Our cries continued on, mingling endlessly as we continued to bury ourselves deeper into each other's warmth...

*****

"No, where are you going?" I protested a couple of hours later, my arms weakly reaching as I watched Thea move off the foot of her bed and disappear behind it. "Come back to bed!"

I propped myself on my elbows, hearing the rustle of paper and curiously waiting to find out what Thea was up to. She reappeared a few seconds later, slipping into one of the dotted shirts I had bought for us as she stood up.

"Still wanna go up the roof and light up some sparklers?" Thea grinned, beaming proudly at me as she held up the paper bag that I had discarded earlier on her bedroom floor.

But there was something about watching that soft cotton falling down across her naked form that had stirred my lust up once again, and I shook my head at her. I pulled myself up slowly, and Thea's eyes drank me in as I began to crawl on the bed towards her, naked. I hooked a finger under the hem of her shirt, pulling her close as I knelt in front of her.

"No," I told her, kissing her quick and deep. I kissed her again, and again, offering an alternative in between. "But we can make some more noise... if you're up for it... You know... just to make sure we get all the bad jujus out."

I grinned after saying the words, and Thea smiled against my lips as she began returning my kisses with more and more hunger.

"Hmmn. Well, we certainly don't want any bad jujus lying around, do we?" She laughingly agreed as she finally climbed back into bed with me.

End