All Comments on 'Whether He's Ready or Not...'

by kevinlaroche

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Some part of me wishes you had your innocent boy/nerd be ripped and decent cock underneath baggy cloths that shock his rapist girl believing hes the whole package.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Write something different

Seriously we understand your the dumb nerd in the stories and your biggest wish is some rich hottie would notice you and become obsessed but sadly that just isn’t going to happen. Your writing isn’t bad just choose a different topic

kevinlarochekevinlarocheabout 3 years agoAuthor

My stories aren’t meant to resonate with what I want to happen in real life, although two of them did really take place. I changed my friends’ names at their request. They show how boys can be victims of predatory girls too.

kevinlarochekevinlarocheabout 3 years agoAuthor

And my wife does treat me in a domineering way like many of the girls in these stories, except she isn’t as much of a rich hottie, but I still love her.

TomSpeedyTomSpeedyabout 3 years ago
I like the theme of your stories

You write what you want to write. It’s easy for me to say because I enjoy your stories and the interactions that happen between the characters. Even though some may seem repetitive, since it’s a theme I like, the more the merrier.

With the athletic woman and weaker guy topic, I wonder if you might like mixed wrestling topic as well since the women in your stories could physically dominate the guy. Just a thought. Anyway, keep it up and I can’t wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Great story!

I loved both the romance and the femdom/nonconsent aspect. It strikes the right balance of her being forceful, yet loving, and makes me wish I found a wife like that, to have, to hold, and to pleasure for the rest of my life, if not eternity.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Hello kevinlaroche,

I'd say all stories I've read so far from you seem to have the same likelihood of ever happening in real life. But kindly tell which stories are adapted from real events and how did these actual events end?

Than you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Way too simplistic a story about something that doesn't seem like real life..........I LOVED IT!!!!!!

There's something so very sweet and romantic in virtually every word contained herein. The last chapter is all you could hope for in a marriage and it sounds like they were monogamous until the wedding. I will definitely look up any other work the author has posted.

kevinlarochekevinlarocheover 2 years agoAuthor
For the anon who asked

'Hers for Life' 'Her Prize' and 'He Belongs to Her Ass' are all based on true events of how each of my sisters snagged their husbands. They are all still happily married to this day.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkevinlaroche@kevinlaroche
Just a writer who is interested in dominant sexy girls ravishing adorable little boys, fucking them into eternal love.