While Chasing Our Dreams Ch. 02.2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now it was time to start working on our "happily ever after".

***

Randy

"Fuck, baby," I dropped right in Jane's ear, finding the back of her snug little cunt. "You feel incredible." I bit her neck lightly, skirting my big bro's mark. As her whole body tensed against me, I squeezed her tit and hooked her calf over my leg, leaving her pussy open for my hand. This pretty slut of mine was gonna come while I plowed her, and I wanted her to watch the boys while I made her explode. Our two blondes were just feeling each other up and starting to make out for now, but damn.

They looked good together.

"Randy," she gasped, clutching me by the hip. I was thrusting, but slowly, and allllll the way in, allllll the way out.

"Shh, mate," I shushed her, enjoying the game M had thrown on. Really let him unleash the beast, pun intended. I was impressed with him. "Does it turn you on to watch them, girlie?" I jerked my chin in the guys' direction. "Some women really love seeing two men together. You so inclined?" Long, smooth, deep strokes, in and out of her fucking tight snatch. God she clamped me, and I loved every bit of it.

"N-no, actually," she answered. I was a little surprised, but just kept pumping. "I've never been interested in yaoi..." I sensed there was a "but" coming my way. I slipped my hand through Jane's juices and began to rub her clit. She gasped and jolted against me, making me chuckle. "With gay men, they're not interested in me, and I'm not interested in objectifying them for my own sexual g-gratification," she grunted as I fucked her. "But with them..." There it was! I held her close and bit her ear. "W-with them, they're part of me, part of each other too. I got the vibe from them the first time I saw you guys that they liked each other." She had to pause to draw a breath as I rewarded her with increased speed and pressure in my strokes. I loved her wet snatch and couldn't wait to fill her with my sperm again. "S-so this is different. We're all mates. That means I'll be with all of you in many ways... including like this, right now. We're f-fucking and they're playing, and that still means we're all mated. It's okay to enjoy watching them because we're all together."

"That's right, little bitch," I cooed at her nape. Giving my thrusts more speed, I drove my cock deep into her heat. "Each one of us belongs to you and each other, and you belong to all of us. We're gonna fuck you in so many ways. In your pussy-" I shoved hard- "in your ass, and in your mouth." The hand I was using on her breasts reached up to trace her lips while I said that. "Sometimes we'll use each one of your holes together, and sometimes we'll be alone with you. Sometimes it'll be two of us, and sometimes it'll be just those two." I jerked my chin at the guys, who were wrapping each other in their arms and legs, gently grinding together. Cal had his hand in M's hair, and M's arms disappeared around Cal's back. They were kissing, and fucking like, sloppy make-out kissing. It was loud and pretty uninhibited. Even I got hot watching it, and I'm straight.

Mostly straight, anyway, I guess. *Wink*

"Oh God," Jane hissed. "That all sounds so goooood, Randy." She panted hard and started rolling her hips backwards to meet my thrusts.

"It's always gonna be amazing between us," I promised. I picked up my efforts and started riding my slut for real. In front of us, the slim blond and the big powerful Dom fondled each other, hands up and down bodies, exploring previously unmapped territory. Neither one of them had ever touched another man before, and I had to guess it was totally different and exciting and new to compare. Jane was all soft hills, a thick sexy bitch that bounced and jiggled as she moved. M would be sleeker, and Cal firm. "Watch our mates, little girl."

Turning my full attention to Jane, I overwhelmed her with four types of simultaneous stimulation: My cock. One hand on her tits. The other rubbing her clit. And my mouth all over her neck. Put together, the combo was a guaranteed knockout. I heard Jane's moans turn squeaky and choppy, and she was rigid against me, shaking. The visual spectacle was the bonus. Her pussy surged with more juices around my cock, and if I had a free hand to grip her hair and make her watch, I would've done it. I knew, though. She gasped and panted in time with my motions, but also with theirs. I chuckled again, and decided to up my stakes.

"Don't stop watching," I growled at Jane's throat. "While I fuck you and make you cum, I want you to describe exactly what our mates are doing so I know you're paying attention. You can't stop until you orgasm, and then I'm going to fuck you hard. Ready, little bitch?"

"Yes!" She choked. "Ohgod." I'm a visual guy, so I like watching porn of course, but male-male stuff was not my thing- kind of like Jane, I guess. It was one thing to watch the guys fuck her, because I like pussy and tits and thighs (and I like seeing a dick using those in various ways), but besides being happy for them and enjoying their passion for each other, watching them together wasn't really gonna do much for me sexually. Cal is a "real" brother to me- I'll never have romantic or sexual feelings for him. M... might be a different story, but I didn't know for sure at that point. All I needed right then was Jane.

So I let her enjoy the show, and she could keep me informed of all the visuals with that silver tongue. I ravenously returned to my quadruple-team of physical sensation on Jane's body. On her side, from behind, her cunt was even tighter, and I plugged away as deep as I could go without hurting her.

"Oh fuck!" She started the narration as I shoved to the back of her pussy. A few pants for breath, and... "They're- they're kissing," she huffed out. "Really fiercely, tongues fully tangled, and Master's got his hands in M's hair. Little g-gold curls are wrapped around his fingers..."

Damn, she really did have a way with words. I kept slamming home, wrapped in her rippling snatch, dying to fill it with cum.

"M's hands are... are on Master's shoulders!" Her breathing was choppy, and I sure wasn't helping with the pace I set in her cunt. "They're pressed so close together... So beautiful, Master's body wrapping M up, moving his hands down to M's cute little ass..." I heard my pretty friend give a squeak. Jane giggled, then moaned as I gave her a firm thrust. "Now his hands are squeezing and kneading M's ass. Master Cal has this devilish expression on his face, like he's going to devour M alive!"

And I just bet he fucking wanted to. I'd known those two for years and I'd seen them dance around their feelings, but Cal had always watched M like a hawk. Not just in a protective way, either. Up until Jane had blown the lid off it, I was pretty sure Cal didn't understand for sure how he felt. M did though. He'd been pretty obvious.

Even over the sounds of Jane's body and her moans, I could hear the guys. Kissing. Murmuring. Seemed like they were taking their time. No rush on feeling it out, apparently.

"Now their hands are running up and down... From shoulders to their backs, sides, thighs... They're touching everything! And they look so sweet... So passionate... I can tell they've been in love for years." Jane panted hard, and I felt her pussy fluttering on me. She was getting close, but was still too damn coherent. I needed her at a point where she couldn't possibly tell me what she was looking at because I'd scrambled her brains with my dick. The guys weren't putting on much of a show- yet. "Fuck you guys are cute together!" our girl told them, and I couldn't help laughing.

"Thank you sweetie," M chortled. I glanced up to see them looking at her. "You two make quite the pair yourselves." Ramming her from behind as I was, I knew if I let them go, her giant tits would smack into each other and jiggle all over, right in their faces. Plus they could see where my cock speared her weeping pussy as I rubbed her clit. I wanted them to give her a show, so I had to give them a fucking show. Pulling backward a bit, I angled our bodies so that the guys would have more of an eyeful while I switched things up. First I stopped groping her tits and instead let them bounce free as I rammed her. Then I flashed them the money shot: Jane's gushing cunt, my cock drilling deep, and my hand sliding between her ass cheeks. Plenty of fluid there to grease her pucker, and I needed to push her further.

So I slickened my fingers in the frothy mix of her pussy-juice and leftover cum, and then I slid two fingers in her ass. Jane wailed, but I knew it was a good wail. The sexy bitch was succumbing to my dirty wiles.

I heard Cal laugh.

"Looks like we'll have to step it up," he told M, cheeky. I filled Jane ruthlessly in both holes, and her cunt started throbbing. She was close. I was close enough to go whenever I wanted but could still wait until she exploded all over me to give her my jizz. My balls were so heavy and ready to blow, but I wanted her to give in to our hedonism first. "What do you want to do now, M? What do you want to show our beautiful little girl and our pack brother?" I glanced up to see M give Cal the puppy-dog eyes at his question.

"Actually, um," M stammered. So cute. "I r-really want to... to suck your cock, Cal." By the time he admitted it, his voice had gone breathy.

"Oh God," Jane yelped, and I felt her muscles clench down. Fuck, she'd go off the second they started, and I knew it. "Ooh, the look on his face! Master's grinning so hard he looks like..." Jane chuckled to herself a little and I hissed in her ear.

"Who, baby?" Before biting her. She clamped down on my dick again and I loved it.

"Alucard," she laughed and moaned. I had to snicker too. "He's got the same predatory grin that Alucard wears when he's enjoying a fight or about to eat someone. That kind of smile always melts me, every time."

"Trust me, I'll be looking at you like that all the time," my big bro quipped, still full of an intense, savage glee like I'd never seen in him before. "I want to absolutely devour you, Jane. I will make every single fucking PART of you mine, and that's a goddamn promise." There was a pause, and then- "You too, prettyboy," Cal purred. "If you want to suck my cock, then you will." I smiled, and dropped focus back to Jane's body. While she studied their every move, I would study her every quiver, clench, and spasm. Then unload in her hot twat. God, she felt fucking good. The best I'd ever had.

"Ohgodohgod, Master's rolled to his side now, and he's... he's nudging M downward. I can see M smiling shyly as he shimmies over the bed. Master's cock is so thick and hard, straining for him, waiting for him! Oh fuck M's going to do it!"

Jane was overwhelmed, and as I stroked my finger over her hard bud, filling her holes with my body, I knew it was about to crash. Her tight walls rippled around me, faster, harder, with more rhythm. I pushed deeper. Shoved my cock all the way to her fucking cervix, dragging the head along her upper wall, over her gspot. Stimulation at all fronts, and the pièce de résistance in front of us.

"Oh my God!" Jane cried, muffling herself with her hand. "Oh shit, M's tongue is sticking out, and... and... he's wrapping it around Master Cal's shaft! Oh fuck, he's taking Master's cock into his mouth!" My sexy tramp's load moan preceded her body finally giving up. The sight of M swallowing our friend's dick was something she'd never seen before. Everything on her heated, her pussy got wetter and tighter, and she went rigid against me right before she burst.

I groaned in bliss when the contractions started and Jane lost control, her cunt squeezing the absolute hell out of me. Her vag was a goddamn quivering, clenching, velvety wet vise that sucked my cock deeper in as she came. I rammed her ass full as I shoved her full of my dick, and I didn't stop stroking her clit until I pounded myself into oblivion right behind her.

What a gal. I gave her sweet little pussy a cream filling while she screamed into her arm, and I just knew. This was our forever. Dripping my cum as I pulled out. Watching my bros discover themselves, and each other.

Our future. Together. Jane.

***

Cal

Jane's fevered cries, muffled as Randy showcased his pornographically-inclined imagination, pleased me so deeply I felt high, or drunk. Maybe both. It was already too much to feel M's mouth on my shaft. Having her watch, and accept that the two of us might love each other, desire each other as much as we wanted her, was a small fucking miracle.

I grasped the golden curls bobbing at my groin and ruffled them gently, staring in awe as he moved. M's graceful body was draped along mine, his hands on my thighs, stroking. His gorgeously sculpted lips explored my shaft, tongue tracing the length as he got a feel for this new activity. His blue eyes flickered up at me every couple of minutes, as if gauging my reaction, anxiously so- like he was afraid I'd change my mind. I smiled down as gently as I could.

"That feels so good, M," I praised, lighting him up. Jane's orgasm spurred on Randy's, and the hedonistic sight of them writhing together was fighting with the sight of M at my dick. How'd I get this fucking lucky? How did a guy with no sex drive suddenly wind up in bed with not only a sexy, smart, vibrant woman, but his best friend too? Someone I never even knew I was pining for?

I got the sense it should all be too fast for me, but it wasn't. The train had derailed and I was riding the bastard straight to whatever the fuck stop it wanted. With the three of them in my bed, being part of this experience, it felt... right. Finally.

Things just clicked into place. Like when I decided to grow my hair out. When I moved in with the guys. When I'd decided I didn't ever, ever, want to be like my father.

I smiled, so happy I closed my eyes and felt the tears squeeze out from under my lids. Jane and Randy noisily fell into exhaustion at my front. M's voice hummed a series of moans and squeaks while his hot mouth drove me crazy. My dick didn't seem to notice it hadn't exactly been this active before. Most days for me went by without a single thought of sex, and most of the time, I went along just fine.

Now? I'd blown my load into a woman I actually wanted, I was raging hard again, could easily let my best friend swallow me down... but I had a tiny, tight, sweet, hot, shuddering cunt to come in, and I wanted to push her more. Wanted to take myself further, too. I could feel a rush building inside me and it wanted to devour Jane alive.

"Five more, M," my voice rasped. I'd never sounded like this before- so overloaded with lust. I liked it. "Five more licks, sucks, or swallows. Then I'm going to fuck her." M nodded as he bobbed up and down my shaft. "That one counts." I held up four fingers, and heard a chuckle muffled on my skin. He slowed down after my command, and took his four with care, serving to keep me teased and aching, ready for release, not sending me over the edge.

He knew it was for Jane's pussy.

Four, three, two, one- Another full-throat swallow (light suction), then he drew up, bobbed his mouth around the head, and finally gave me two long licks. One on each side, up, around, and down. I groaned and he released me, sitting up while he wiped his mouth. A wide, shy smile bloomed as he pulled his line of sight to mine.

"M," I growled. "That was..." I paused to lick my lips, but no matter what word jumped into my brain it wasn't enough. So I dragged him to my chest and I kissed him instead. The gorgeous man melted and moaned under my lips. I raked my fingers through his curls one more time before I released him, and he tapped my ass cheekily as I let him go.

"Take her," he urged, eyes bright. "Finish her off for us, Cal. Bring our baby girl home."

I grinned slowly, finally turning my hunger on Jane. She and Randy were cuddled together half watching, half absorbed in each other. A tangled river of long brown hair clung to Jane's skin; she was curled into a ball and snuggled down on my little bro's chest, playing with his facial hair contentedly with his arm wrapped around her. Fucking adorable picture. Almost a shame to break it up so I could have the final round of the night.

I advanced quickly, and Randy laughed. He lay with his legs stretched out, casually crossed at the ankles, basking in his afterglow. My expression must've told him everything he needed to know. Without challenge, he raised his arm and left Jane open to me. Vulnerable. She looked up as my shadow fell over her, and squeaked. The mix of fear and lust in her eyes was invigorating.

There was no hesitation or build-up this time. Jane's reckless permission to use her body however I wanted was in effect, and I lunged. My hands were on her moments later, and I dragged her toward me. Not holding back. No plan in mind. I merely tapped into my suppressed desires and acted them out without thinking.

I guess my subconscious was seething with ideas, because the first thing I did was crush her into the mattress with my body and bite her. On the throat, pretty hard.

"Ohfuck Master," she choked. Her entire body went limp for me and I laughed through my bite. I pressed my painfully hard cock into whatever soft bit of her I was touching and held my teeth in her neck for about five seconds. Then I eased off and wound up licking the mark afterward. Jane said nothing more, just moaned, clutching me. I pushed upward and saw the utterly glazed, half-lidded stare beneath her skewed glasses. Her entire body was trembling, and she panted for breath. As I'd smothered her, she'd opened her legs to cradle me, and I reached between her relaxed thighs. Fuck, so wet. Not just from Randy, either. A whole new wave of moisture had spilled out of her well-used cunt.

"Liked that, huh Jane?" I asked her roughly.

"Master," she whimpered, gyrating her pelvis toward me. "Yesyesyesyesyes, Master. Please." So needy. She was going fucking delirious with it. "Yours Master, make me yours. Mark me. Claim me. Please, Master, please!"

"Fuck," I grunted, crushing her down again. No dragging it out this time. I shoved my rock-hard dick straight into the back of her sheath and started thrusting. Jane began to howl as she bowed against me, and I covered it. Swallowed her yelping cries and her tongue too. Her hands shakily found my waist and held on for dear life, nails digging in, but I didn't care. She could scratch me up all she wanted- I was still going to ride her hard until I emptied my tight balls inside her.

She. Felt. Wonderful. Better than the best sex I ever had, and it was probably because I'd never cared about a woman this much before. Not that I'd been totally disengaged from my previous lovers- I had to at least like them and enjoy their company- but with Jane, I was closer to loving her than I had been with anyone else. Except M. Feeling her wrapped around my shaft like she was made to fit my cock was absolute heaven. And I pounded. As hard as she'd fucked herself on camera with the toys we bought her, I took her harder. Her howl died out and turned to small, wordless gasps that she uttered at every impact I made.

M and Randy now flanked our bodies, watching with big smiles, fondling themselves a bit. This was the last we'd fuck her tonight, but I would have bet both could get it up again in a heartbeat. We planned to wreck her all over again tomorrow, so they could wait. No sense in completely wearing her out before the weekend was through. Hell, I hoped she wasn't too sore for more already.